樱桃:能去除毒素和不洁的体液,因而对肾脏排毒具有相当的辅助功效,同事还有温和的通便作用。
葡萄:能帮助肠内粘液组成,清除肝、肠、胃、肾的垃圾。唯一的缺点是热量有点高,40颗葡萄相当于两个苹果的热量。
苹果:含半乳糖,醛酸,能帮助排毒,而果胶则能避免食物在肠内腐化。热量也很低。
选择一个没有工作安...
清肠的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This _百度作业帮
求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This
求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This dictionary is hers, that one is ____.   a.myself   b.my   c.me   d.mine4.____has happened and ____did it?   a.Who,who   b.What,who   c.What ,what   d.Who,what5.____is the best season of the year?   a.When   b.What   c.Which   d.What time6._____are you looking for?   a.Whose   b.Whom   c.Which   d.Where7.Did you enjoy ___at the party last Saturday?   a.youself   b.you   c.yourselves   d.youselves8.He tried to make ____understood.   a.him   b.he   c.himself   d.his  9.The two of them help____.  a.each other  b.one another  c.to each other 10.They had to say something ____.   a.one another  b.each other  c.to each other  d.for one another11.They often help to correct _____mistakes.   a.one another  b.each other  c.one another’s   d.each other’12.There is ____in the box except a new pen.   a.anything   b.nothing   c.not something   d.no anything13.Will you please buy me ____stamps?   a.some   b.any   c.a little   d.no14.I have _____to tell you.   a.something important      b.important something15.The question is simple._____can answer it.   a.Someone   b.Anybody    c.Nobody    d.No one16.I don’t know _____of you.   a.none   b.neither   c.some   d.anyone17.I have two brothers, and ____of them is a worker.   a.both    b.all    c.either    d.every18.The school meeting is very important to ____.   a.all   b.all us  
1.a 主语 2.b 他的 3.d 我的(物主代词) 4.b 发生什么了?谁干的?5.b6.d 前两个不能作主语,which需要选择范围,比如which book 7.a 反身代词 8.c 反身代词9.a 各自,help是及物动词直接加宾语,不需要借此 10.c 11.b 12.b13.a 14.a 形容词后置 15.b 任何人都能回答 16.d 你们中任何一人我都不认识 17.c 后面是is单数 18.a (其实all of us更好)大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
&(95 人参与)
&(0 人参与)
&(17 人参与)
&(39 人参与)
&(15 人参与)
第三方登录:每天吃点什么对身体好求大神帮助_百度知道
每天吃点什么对身体好求大神帮助
提问者采纳
主食面吃五谷杂粮粥适吃些令水蔬菜条件再每吃3核桃10粒枸吉喝酸奶再瓶酸奶或者牛奶喝水或者绿茶
提问者评价
其他类似问题
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
少吃餐适量摄入蛋奶肉每食谱:适度蛋白质、较少脂肪、高含量碳水化合物3种主要营养素比例应25∶20∶55左右馒、面条、米饭等主食及山芋、燕麦、土豆等碳水化合物含量非高作首选蛋白质肌肉增重要营养源健美训练者蛋白质摄应非脂或低脂食品主脱脂牛奶、蛋清、鱼、皮家禽、牛排等
吃些清淡的、多喝水会更好。
冬天全面保健常识冬季的饮食原则
冬季,气候寒冷,阴盛阳衰。人体受寒冷气温的影响,各项生理功能和食欲等均会发生变化。因此,合理地调整饮食,保证人体必需营养素的充足,对提高老人的耐寒能力和免疫功能,使之安全、顺利地越冬,是十分必要的。
首先应保证热能的供给。冬天的寒冷气候影响人体的内分泌系统,使人体的甲状腺素、肾上腺素等分泌增加,从而促进和加速蛋白质、脂肪、碳水化合物三大类热源营养素的分解,以增加机体的御寒能力,这样就造小孩体热量散失过多。因此,冬天营养应以增加热能为主,可适当多摄入富含碳水化合物和脂肪的食物。对于老年人来说,脂肪摄入量不能过多,以免诱发老年人的其它疾病,但应摄入充足的蛋白质,因为蛋白质的分解代高谢增强,人体易出现负氮平衡。蛋白质的供给量以...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译!!_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译!!
护照页面注意事项翻译模板
提问者采纳
Points For Attention1,The passport is an important identity document.The licensee shall properly keep and use it and not alter,transfer, intentionally damage it. No organization or individual may illegally seizes it.2, The issuing, renewaling, replacing and filling of the passport is done by
the exit-entry control department of the ministry of public security, the exit-entry control department of the public security organ entrusted by the ministry of the public security,the Chinese embassy or Chinese consulate, or other foreign institutions entrusted by the ministry of foreign affairs.3,If the passport is lost or stolen, the citizen shall go to the exit-entry control department of the public security organ in local or the citizen's registered permanent residence for reporting when the citizen is at home. The citizen shall instantly go to the nearby Chinese embassy, Chinese consulate or other foreign institutions entrusted by the ministry of foreign affairs which is in local and report the situation when the citizen is abroad.4,If the passport of the citizen doing a short-term overseas is lost or stolen, the citizen shall go to the
Chinese embassy, Chinese consulate or other foreign institutions entrusted by the ministry of foreign affairs and apply for a travel permit of the People's Republic of China when the citizen is abroad.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps 的文章

随机推荐