下个星期一你打算去干嘛?我想去打篮球.用英语翻译出两种答案
What do you want to do next
Monday?I want to play
basketball.我想去打篮球用英语怎么翻译?;_百度作业帮
我想去打篮球用英语怎么翻译?;
我想去打篮球用英语怎么翻译?;
I want to play basketball
I want to play basketball 。 望采纳
I want to go to play basketball.英语翻译1.我打算明天和朋友去野炊2.下个星期你打算去干嘛?我想去打篮球.3.你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是的,她要去买一些水果4.你们打算什么时候见面.第一句试卷上是这样的:I()()()h_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我打算明天和朋友去野炊2.下个星期你打算去干嘛?我想去打篮球.3.你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是的,她要去买一些水果4.你们打算什么时候见面.第一句试卷上是这样的:I()()()h
英语翻译1.我打算明天和朋友去野炊2.下个星期你打算去干嘛?我想去打篮球.3.你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是的,她要去买一些水果4.你们打算什么时候见面.第一句试卷上是这样的:I()()()havea picnic with my friends我打算明天和朋友去野炊,三个括号里填什么呀?
1.I am going to have a picnic with my friends tomorrow.2.What are you going to do next week?I am going to play basketball.= I want to play basketball.3.Is your mother going shopping this weekend?Yes,she is.She is going to buy some fruit.4.When are you going to meet?
1. I am prepared to go to picnic with friends 2. Why are you going next week? I want to play basketball. 3. Your mother this weekend to go shopping? Yes, she wanted to buy some fruit 4. When are you going to meet.
1. I'm planning to go on a picnic with friends tomorrow.2. What are you doing next week? I want to play basketball.3. Is your mum going shopping this weekend? Yes, she will get some fruits.4. When do you plan to meet?
1、 I plan to go picnic with friends tomorrow2. What do you plan to do next week?
I want to play basketball3. Will your mother go shopping this weekend? Yes, she will go to buy some fruits.4. When will you meet each other?
1.am going to 2. What are you going to do next week? I am going to(want to) play basketball.3.Is your mother going to shopping this weekend? Yes, she wants to buy some fruit.4. When do you want to meet? / When are you going to meet?
1.I plan to go to picnic with friends tomorrow.
2.--What are you going to do next week?
--I want to play basketball.
3.--Is your mother going to do shopping this weekend? --Yes,she is going to buy some fruit.
4.When do you plan to meet?英语翻译1:这个周末他要参加一个会议.2:我们应该积极参加校内的各种活动.3:这个年轻的小伙子想参加体育俱乐部吗?4:我们要去打篮球,你愿意加入我们吗?5:当校长看到我们在讨论班规_百度作业帮
英语翻译1:这个周末他要参加一个会议.2:我们应该积极参加校内的各种活动.3:这个年轻的小伙子想参加体育俱乐部吗?4:我们要去打篮球,你愿意加入我们吗?5:当校长看到我们在讨论班规
英语翻译1:这个周末他要参加一个会议.2:我们应该积极参加校内的各种活动.3:这个年轻的小伙子想参加体育俱乐部吗?4:我们要去打篮球,你愿意加入我们吗?5:当校长看到我们在讨论班规时,她参加了我们的讨论.6:今年八月我的姐姐要参加一次重要的考试.
1: this weekend he will attend a meeting. 2: we should take an active part in school activities. 3: this young boy want to join the sports club? 4: we are going to play basketball, would you like to join us? 5: when the headmaster to see we are discussing ban guishi, she attended our discussion. 6: August this year my sister will attend an important exam.英语翻译我的名字叫XXX.能进到这个班级我感到很幸运.我的兴趣爱好是打篮球,上网,听音乐等等.在这段时间内我与同学们处得非常开心,而且认识了许多朋友.我的英语不是很好,但是我希望在_百度作业帮
英语翻译我的名字叫XXX.能进到这个班级我感到很幸运.我的兴趣爱好是打篮球,上网,听音乐等等.在这段时间内我与同学们处得非常开心,而且认识了许多朋友.我的英语不是很好,但是我希望在
英语翻译我的名字叫XXX.能进到这个班级我感到很幸运.我的兴趣爱好是打篮球,上网,听音乐等等.在这段时间内我与同学们处得非常开心,而且认识了许多朋友.我的英语不是很好,但是我希望在老师和同学们的帮助下有所提高.最后,我希望能和大家一起度过愉快的高中三年.
Hello everyone,my name is XXX. This class can into I feel very lucky. My hobby is playing basketball ,Internet,listening musicand so on
At this time I get along with students very happy, and met many friends. My English is not very good, but I hope in the teacher and the students help improve. At last, I hope you enjoyed high school years together. Thank you!

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球英语 的文章

随机推荐