较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:176.62KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢5篇英语小短文_百度知道
5篇英语小短文
100字左右,并翻译,知道很难,我会追加悬赏的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
“你是学校的老师; Man is happy and says. I love my parents. 在星期六和星期天里, so I can play basketball with my friends to become healthier。” My family I love my family。除了庆祝它; five hundred times, &quot?&quot,特别是对口语;Congratulations:&quot,你得了双胞胎;What&#39, I work for the hotel &quot.&quot,护士过来对第二个男人说. I like basketball very muchIn the traffic court of a large mid-western city? Is she a teacher. Also. He likes playing basketball,我需要花更多的时间了. Sit down at that table and write ' 在中西部一个大城市的交通法庭里, woof, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. My father is an English teacher.有时侯,他们的妻子正在生产? Yes. First,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙,所以我可以和我的朋友打篮球?女士. What’s my mother job. My mother is aCongratulations. I love my family?是的;恭喜; F New year is coming. They asked him what&#39!& All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, I want to work hard at computer science.&quot, I often go to the library and play the piano.我的妈妈是赶什么呢。 另外, eh。在那张桌子旁坐下,她今年37岁, I need to improve my English in 2009.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活; After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says? I work for 7up&quot!
四个好朋友在医院里碰面了.&How strange,说道,请求法官马上处理她的案子; The man said &quot.&quot. Mother mouse turned to男人说, you got twins.护士过来对第一个男人说:“汪。我喜欢篮球非常.我爸爸去打篮球,汪. The nurse comes up to the first man and says。女士向法官解释. She watched the cat,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴; said he! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭。如果我想成为一名电脑程序员的未来:&Madam,猫听了非常害怕. Mother mouse barked fiercely,汪”, you got triplets. Because I’m very happy to live withI went through a red light&#39, and the cat watched the mice.他非常喜欢打篮球, because I他们三个都很高兴.我爱我的父母,又巧了。 母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说;嗯;m the manager of Minnesota Twins, cursing God and banging his head on the wall?&quot, you’re right, especially to practice speaking.&quot,你得了2对双胞胎。 母老鼠向着猫叫道.&quot, I'最后; Man was like &quot。 最后, I shall realize 真令人啼笑皆非. &quot、友善的人.&quot,我要努力学习计算机科学; 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,一位年轻女士被带到法官面前.新的一年即将到来, woof. In the end.他们问他有什么不对劲, I need to devote more time on it.&quot. Maybe I can ask my English teacher to help with my oral English!我的妈妈是一个很亲切。因为我计算机感兴趣. 我爱我家, the nurse comes up to the third man and says &quot。 Second language A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush, &s life,她是一名学校老师,她由于开车闯红灯被开了罚单;CW4 Seasons。Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies,护士跑来对第三个男人说。春节是最重要的节日中,你得了三胞胎, strange I worked as a director for the & The cat was so terrified that it ran for it&#39,我想提出一些新的一年的决议;d like to make some new year resolutions:&quot, I&#39.&quot?她是一名教师吗. He is thirty-eight,使自己更加健康. Because I am interestd in computer. Besides celebrating it. His name is Jacky:&quot。也许我可以问我的英语老师来帮助我的英语口语.他今年38岁。首先;恭喜;什么不对劲,写‘我开车闯了红灯’500遍, My father go to play basketball, &quot,拼命跑走了;多奇怪呀, we watch TV and listen to music at home,他的名字叫Jacky, &quot,以便可以赶回去上课;恭喜,我们都在家看电视和听音乐;男人很喜欢,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.你说对了,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理:&quot。法官眼中闪过一丝狡黠:&男人很开心地说, do you understand the value of a second language,我在2009年需要提高我的英语水平;过了一会儿, &quot,我马上要实现我毕生的愿望了! On Saturday and S.&quot,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽, she is thirty-seven. Spring festival is the most important festival in China, you got twins x2.&quot,我会做更多的行使这一新的一年里保持健康! My mother is very kind and nice,对吗. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师;Now, I will do more exercise this new year to keep healthy.&quot.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心;s wrong and he answered, &quot. And if I want to be a computer progIronic?我可是在七喜公司工作呀,我为四季宾馆工作.我是3M公司的董事;Hmmm:&3 musketeers:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁.&quot. SYou are a school teacher,他回答道. She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case in order that she might hasten on to her classes. A wild gleam came into the judge&#39!&quot. &quot
Fish king's sonhas a fisherman to have first-class catches fish the technology, is politely called by the people are the `fishing king '. However the `fishing king ' old time non- is often worried, because his three sons' fishing techniques are very mediocre. therefore frequently relates in heart's worried to the human: “I am not really clear, I catch fish the technology is such good, why my son does such miss? I sensible catch fish the technology from them on the instruction to them, teaches from the most basic thing, how tells them to weave a fishing net easily to catch the fish, how to row a boat most will not alarm the fish, will the bottom wire be how easiest to ask the fish to enter the jar. They grew up , how did I teach them to know the tide, distinguished the fishing season. . .Every my elder summarizes laboriously the experience, my hao did not have the retention instruction to give them, but they caught fish the technology not to be able to catch up with the technology unexpectedly fisherman's son who was worse than me!” after a passer-by has listened to his relation, asked: “you have taught them hand in hand?” “, to let them obtain first-class catches fish the technology, I teach carefully to be very patient very much.” “they continuously with along with you?” “, to let them little detour, I have let them study with me.” the passer-by said: “mentions like this, your mistake was very obvious. You only taught have given them the technology, actually did not have the instruction to teach for him, regarding could, not have the lesson not to be dissimilar with the experience, could not cause the human to become the great talent!”鱼王的儿子
有个渔人有着一流的捕鱼技术,被人们尊称为‘渔王’。然而‘渔王’年老的时候非
常苦恼,因为他的三个儿子的渔技都很平庸。
  于是个经常向人诉说心中的苦恼:“我真不明白,我捕鱼的技术这么好,我的儿子们
为什么这么差?我从他们懂事起就传授捕鱼技术给他们,从最基本的东西教起,告诉他们
怎样织网最容易捕捉到鱼,怎样划船最不会惊动鱼,怎样下网最容易请鱼入瓮。他们长大
了,我又教他们怎样识潮汐,辨鱼汛。。。凡是我长年辛辛苦苦总结出来的经验,我都毫
无保留地传授给了他们,可他们的捕鱼技术竟然赶不上技术比我差的渔民的儿子!” 一位路人听了他的诉说后,问:“你一直手把手地教他们吗?”
“是的,为了让他们得到一流的捕鱼技术,我教得很仔细很耐心。”
“他们一直跟随着你吗?”
“是的,为了让他们少走弯路,我一直让他们跟着我学。”
路人说:“这样说来,你的错误就很明显了。你只传授给了他们技术,却没传授给他
们教训,对于才能来说,没有教训与没有经验一样,都不能使人成大器!”
16. 你的英语非常优秀,学校邀请你和初一年级的同学们做一次英语学习经验的交流.请你依据下列提示要点,为这次交流回准备一份词数不少于60的发言稿.
Please tell them: 1.when you began to learn English 2.why you like English 3.how you study English now
I'm asked to come here to talk with you about English learning. I began to learn English when I was ten.At that time I knew nothing about English, But now I can enjoy English so much. I like it not only because it's useful, but also because I can have a lot of fun learning it. I enjoy listening to English songs and watching English films. I think that's a better way to make my English learning easy and rewarding. Unit10 I'm going to be a basketball player.17.一些美国交换学生准备下周参观你们学校,你们准备与他们一起在学校和放学后做些什么?1.注意用将来时的be going to结构2.可适当参考下面提供的词与词组: have a welcome party, show...around, take lessons, hold...games, ...visitenjoy...food, watch the Beijing Opera, go camping, have picnic At school:We are going to have a welcome party, We are going to show them around our school. We are going to take English lessons with them. We are going to hold a basketball game with them. We are going to ask them to join in our English corner on Friday evening.After school:We are going to take them to visit some interesting places. We are going to take them
to enjoy Chinese food in a restaurant. We are going to see the Chinese movies with them. We are going to let them watch the Beijing Opera in the theatre. We are going camping with them for three days.18.根据表格,写出你与几位好朋友的理想工作及他们的新年计划.Name
How to do that
New Year's resolutionsYou
take singing lessons
kearn to play the pianoJulie
soccer ball player
play soccer every bay
teach other students to playKen
computer programmer
try best to learn math
ask teachers for helpI have some friends. Julie and Ken are my best friends. One day we talk about our new year's resolutions. I want to learn to play the piano because i want to be a singer. I will also take singing lessons. As for Julie, she wants to become a soccer ball player and she is going to play soccer every day. She has a plan that she would like to teach other students to play soccer after school. Ken says that he is going to try his best to learn math. If he has problem with his study, he will ask the teacher for help. His dream job is to be a computer programmer. Unit11 Could you please clean your room?19. 根据Self-Check第2题的提示要求写一张留言条,要求你的朋友李明在你外出时,帮你照看你的房子.Dear Li Ming,
My parents and I going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your home, but you were out. I have some favorite to ask you.Could you please feed my goldfish? And could you feed them twice a day?
Please don't forget to change fresh water for them. Remember to feed my cat at the same time and take care not to let the cat eat my goldfish.
Have fun. I'll see you next month.
Thanks a lot.
Sue20.假设你叫王平,根据下面的表格内容向你的笔友李磊发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你愿意干和不愿干的家务及原因.词数在60~70左右
the dishes
make the bed
sweep the floor
fold the clothes
take out the trash
clean the living roomDear Li Lei,
Hello! You asked me about what I liked and I didn't like. Now I tell you.
I like doing the dishes very much. I like making the bed and folding the clothes a little. Because these chores are very interesting and relaxing. Do you agree with me? I don't like taking out the trash. It's dirty. I don't like sweeping the floor or cleaning the room. Because I think these chores are boring. But we have to do them. Because we must keep our houses clean. Do you think so?
Wang PingUnit12 What's the best radio station?21.王卫是广州人,冬天从未见过下雪,因此,今年寒假想去北方哈尔滨学滑冰,看冰雕(ice carving).你能向他介绍一下那里的情况以及你的建议吗?
Harbin is the coldest city in winter in our country. It's very beautiful though it's very cold in winter. If it's raining or snowing, the tourists will do nothing but stay at hotels. When it is sunny, there are lots of things to do for the tourists. They can ski, skate on the iced-lake, watch ice carving and enjoy the world covered with snow. I think you should go to Harbin for the winter holiday though it's the farthest from here. You can enjoy yourself in the real winter.22.假如你叫张兵,是育才中学的一名学生,经常收听音乐节目.请你用英语给节目主持人写一封100词左右的信.要求写出如下内容:1.你认为这个电台最好,他们有最友好的服务.你很喜欢音乐节目,特别是英语歌曲.2.你学习很忙,疲劳时,你会打开收音机听这个节目.3.你从英语歌曲里学到了很多英语单词.4.你最喜欢My heart will go on这首歌,希望能得到这首歌的歌词.
Yucai Middle School
November 2nd,2006Dear sir,
I'm a middle school student in Yucai Middle School. I often listen to your music program. I think your radio station is the best. You have the friendliest service. I like your music program best, especially English songs.
I'm busy studying lessons. When I am tired, I will turn on the radio and listen to your program. I learned many English words from English songs.
Of all the English songs I like My heart will go on.Would you please send me the words of the song?
Zhang BingReview of units7-1223.假设你(韩梅)参加了学校组织的冬令营(winter camping)。你给你的好朋友李明写了一封e-mail介绍你参加冬令营的情况。要求表达出下列内容,词数60~801.举办冬令营的时间(12月20日)和地点(Mount Mo)2.描述当时的天气(sunny but cold)和穿着。3.描述活动:滑冰、拍照、才艺表演,其中制作fruit shake最有趣。4.参加活动的好心情和打算(参加明年的冬令营)。Dear Li Ming,
There was a winter camping in our school. And i joined in it with some of my classmates. On December 20th,we went to Mount Mo for our winter camping. That day, the weather was not very bad. It was sunny but cold. so my classmates all wore warm clothes. But I didn't do that. I was only wearing a jacket and a sweater. It was really cold. But luckily, I didn't have a cold. We had many activities there. We were skating on the Mount Mo. And I took some photos of the beautiful nature. We also had a talent show. But the most interesting thing is making the fruit shake. It was really delicious.
When we came back, I felt really tired but happy, The winter camping was really great this year. And I'm also planning to join in the winter camping next year.
其他类似问题
145人觉得有用
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 打篮球英语 的文章

随机推荐