为什么冰壶球 叫声英语叫curling

curling up是什么意思_curling up在线翻译_curling up什么意思_curling up的意思_curling up的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
curling up是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
curling up是什么意思 curling up在线翻译 curling up什么意思 curling up的意思 curling up的翻译 curling up的解释 curling up的发音 curling up的同义词
curling upcurling up 网络解释1. 立体浓密睫毛膏& & 15 魔翘双头睫毛膏 DUAL MASCARA | 16 立体浓密睫毛膏 CURLING UP MASCARA | 17 立体纤长睫毛膏 VOLUME UP MASCARAcurling up 网络例句1. I love curling up in bed with a good book. & &我喜欢窝在床上细细阅读一本好书。2. I found the child curling up in the chair. & &我发现在那个孩子蜷缩在椅子里。3. I love curling up in an armchair with a good book. & &我爱在扶手椅上蜷作一团看我喜欢的书。4. I start by curling the foam up so I don`t have to lean so far. & &我首先向冰壶泡沫了,所以我没有将身体探出至今。5. And curling up in the fetal position, and nobody needs to see that. & &最后到不可收拾的地步,没人愿意看到这些6. They are very energetic, but are certainly not opposed to curling up in your lap for some love and personal attention. & &他们是非常有活力,但肯定不是反对冰壶在您的濸一些爱和个人的关注。7. You looks rather cute and become a lovely baby when you curling up in his warm arms. & &你蜷在温暖的臂弯里渐渐的变小,你成了一个客人的娃娃。curling up是什么意思,curling up在线翻译,curling up什么意思,curling up的意思,curling up的翻译,curling up的解释,curling up的发音,curling up的同义词,curling up的反义词,curling up的例句,curling up的相关词组,curling up意思是什么,curling up怎么翻译,单词curling up是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置:
>>>任务型阅读. David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team i..
任务型阅读.
&&&& David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team in Scotland.&&He also plays for two clubs. let's listen to his story and learn more about curling."I first started playing it four years ago when I was 10 years old. My father, my brother and sister all curl and I would go and watch them play.&&I enjoy curling because I like the feeling of playing on real ice.&&I also like it because it is mentally challenging(智力挑战) .&&In the play,you have to think about how to achieve your goal and how to beat the other team. "&&& "Sweeping( 清扫冰道)&&is probably the most difficult part of the game, It is very important because this decides the speed of the stone and keeps it straight. "&&& "Games can go on for three or four hours and I play about three times a week. Some of my friends thought it was funny when I started curling. Then they tried it and now they play it, too. "&&& "Curling has been a Winter Olympic game since 1998. I would like to play at the Winter Olympics in the future.&&I would surely recommend(推荐) curling to everyone, because it's different from other sports. "
1.&&David plays for _______ and_______ in Scotland.2.&&He enjoys curling because he likes _______on real ice and it's also3.& The most difficult part of the game must be ________.4.& A curling game can go on for__________.5.& The reason for recommending curling to others is that it's_________.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. his school( curling) team/ his school( curling) two clubs2. th mentally challenging3. sweeping&&4. three or four hours&&5. different(from other sports)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“任务型阅读. David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team i..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“任务型阅读. David is in his school curling(冰壶运动) team i..”考查相似的试题有:
2616826774725340816618586014140477Your device is not supported. Please use a PC/Mac (desktop/laptop/notebook) computer to play these games.
Starting Instructions
1. Move broom at the top to set direction.
2. Press and hold the left mouse button to gain power.
3. Release button
to throw (Watch for the power indicator at the bottom)
What is curling about? Curling is a winter sport that is played on an oblong ice rink, by "throwing" rocks from one end of the rink to the other.
You can play this awesome game in your browser now as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
ADVERTISEMENT
Most tournament wins
Try our other games
Backgammon
Play Curling Online
A free curling game for you to play online! The objective is simply to leave one of your "rocks" closest to the center of the "house".
% player#..+|[^1]=s# online
Screenshots
Tutorial videos
Copyright (C)
FlyOrDie Free Games Online.
FlyOrDie(R) is a registered trademark of

我要回帖

更多关于 日本女子冰壶比赛叫声 的文章

随机推荐