英文自我介绍范文 英文

您还可以使用以下方式登录
范文热门搜索:
当前位置:
&& 市场营销英文自我介绍
市场营销英文自我介绍
推荐阅读:My name is XXX, from the XXX, XX years old, aged. Graduated in June this year, the University of Press and Publication XXXX College, majoring in marketing.
My name is XXX, from the XXX, XX years old, aged. Graduated in June this year, the University of Press and Publication XXXX College, majoring in marketing.
I work hard at learning, open-minded, studious, interested in the professional knowledge, good at thinking and analysis, have a certain ability to apply professional knowledge, access to school in college scholarships and third-class second-class scholarship. My English is a good foundation has been a college English 46 certificate, foreign trade companies are also internship. In the work the university has served as deputy team leader and members of other advocacy positions, job seriously. In addition, as a class party during the party in time to the successful completion of the tasks to be trained in the ability to work while making their party spirit has been enhanced to form a pragmatic style of work. I am cheerful, good at communication, teacher and classmates have formed a good and harmonious relationships.
Experience in social work, I have done before and forwarding sales insurance sales, so sales have some experience. In addition, I worked at the Xinhua Bookstore outlets, good customer service have some experience. Attitude is everything I have followed the principle, I believe that as long as a down the well every detail, good customer service through their unremitting efforts, we will have good job performance. Hope to apply their knowledge, but I also very much willing to try other types of work, receive training themselves, and accumulated more and rich social experience, and I believe that cheerful and humorous personality will allow me to adapt to the diversity of work. No matter what kind of work in the future, I will bring new job as a new starting point, constantly learning and enhance professional skills, my tireless responsible attitude and pragmatic style of work to do each one. 查字典范文网[]
相关链接:、、、
1、“市场营销英文自我介绍”范文由查字典范文网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与查字典范文网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、市场营销英文自我介绍例文地址:/fanwen233294/,复制分享面试技巧范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
此处显示浏览记录怎样用英语怎么写自我介绍?
怎样用英语怎么写自我介绍?
09-02-23 &
Hello!Everybody,my name is***.I'm *years old.(I'm a 14-year-old girl).I'm active,and I like doing some shopping, I think it can make me happy.My favorite sudject is English.It's interesting.Someone maybe think it's different,but I don't think that.Do you like it? I'm outgoing ,if you like me,you can make friends with me.(纯属个人意见)
请登录后再发表评论!
英文自我介绍的范例 一: Autobiography My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family. In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese. My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future. 二: Autobiography I am . I was born in . I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English. In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things. I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.
请登录后再发表评论!
good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university. generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end. well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. ok, that is all,thank you for your attention. 下面几个英语写作网,有英文自我介绍,简历等各个方面的,你可以根据自己的情况,参考下写作格式和内容:)~~ 英语写作网:)~里面有分类的
这里也有不少英语的自我介绍优秀范文::)~~
英语写作网,很全的:)~~
可以学习下:)~~
英语书写范文:)~
请登录后再发表评论!
My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family. In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese. My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the futureMy name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family. In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese. My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future
请登录后再发表评论!
汉英翻译 自我介绍 [zì wǒ jiè shào]
m self-introduction以上来源于: 《新汉英大辞典》网络释义展开 折叠 自我介绍.. 1. self-introduce欢迎您在此留言,发表对研究生复试自我介绍(self-introduce)的看法,并与今后来到这里的朋友们分享交流。- 基于92个网页 2. self-introduction主考老师为了确认考生的姓名和考号,一般会让考生做一个简短的自我介绍(self-introduction),其中包括姓名、毕业学校、业余爱好、特长等内容,所以,考生提前准备一个自我介绍是非常必要的。www.ep-china.net- 基于81个网页 3. Introduce Myself第一轮:自我介绍(introduce myself) 一分钟个人秀,一分钟的时间自我介绍.每位选手的自我介绍结束后,主持人都讲会提出一个问题 ,进行面对面的考查,使评委对选手的英语...www.- 基于49个网页 4. Things about Me参与&自我介绍(Things about Me)&的评论 Go to Forum (BBS)进入论坛.cn- 基于35个网页 自我介绍..self-introduce | self-introduction | Introduce Myself | Things about Me自我介绍1. self-introduce欢迎您在此留言,发表对研究生复试自我介绍(self-introduce)的看法,并与今后来到这里的朋友们分享交流。- 基于92个网页 2. self-introduction主考老师为了确认考生的姓名和考号,一般会让考生做一个简短的自我介绍(self-introduction),其中包括姓名、毕业学校、业余爱好、特长等内容,所以,考生提前准备一个自我介绍是非常必要的。www.ep-china.net- 基于81个网页 3. Introduce Myself第一轮:自我介绍(introduce myself) 一分钟个人秀,一分钟的时间自我介绍.每位选手的自我介绍结束后,主持人都讲会提出一个问题 ,进行面对面的考查,使评委对选手的英语...www.- 基于49个网页 4. Things about Me参与&自我介绍(Things about Me)&的评论 Go to Forum (BBS)进入论坛.cn- 基于35个网页 作自我介绍..make oneself known作自我介绍..make oneself known作自我介绍make oneself known英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(M1) ...make oneself at home 不要拘束make oneself known 作自我介绍make oneself scarce 悄悄离开 ...- 基于25个网页 自我介绍?..sunshine自我介绍?..sunshine自我介绍?sunshine红黑米兰论坛--华南AC米兰球迷俱乐部-[推荐]【... ...read cap 丢瓶盖 sunshine 自我介绍? math 装爱因斯坦 ...- 基于7个网页 讲师自我介绍..Instructor introduces his/herself讲师自我介绍..Instructor introduces his/herself讲师自我介绍Instructor introduces his/herself服务风格与服务意识内训课程 ...Introduction to the Course 课程介绍 Instructor introduces his/herself 讲师自我介绍 Review the syllabus 介绍大纲 ...- 基于3个网页 简单的自我介绍..Brief self-Introduction简单的自我介绍..Brief self-Introduction简单的自我介绍Brief self-Introduction6月28日广州4号窗一签过 ...Receipt of Tuition Fees Deposit学费押金收条 Brief self-Introduction 简单的自我介绍IELTS Test Record 雅思成绩单 ...- 基于38个网页 介绍和自我介绍..Introductions and Self-introductions介绍和自我介绍..Introductions and Self-introductions介绍和自我介绍Introductions and Self-introductions英语口语巧妙应答 ...Greetings问候Introductions and Self-introductions介绍和自我介绍Leave-taking and Farewell告别 ....cn- 基于5个网页 向某人自我介绍..make oneself known to sb向某人自我介绍..make oneself known to sb向某人自我介绍make oneself known to sb热门文章 ...make one's way to ...向...走去make oneself known to sb 向某人自我介绍make out 辨认出来;看清楚;理解;明白 ....cn- 基于2个网页 等待她自我介绍..wait for her to introduce herself等待她自我介绍..wait for her to introduce herself等待她自我介绍wait for her to introduce herself七年级至九年级词组总结 ...wait for sb to do sth等待某人做某事 wait for her to introduce herself等待她自我介绍 have dinner吃饭(中/晚餐) ...blog.wledu.org- 基于2个网页 问候与自我介绍..Greetings and introductions问候与自我介绍..Greetings and introductions问候与自我介绍Greetings and introductions诚品网路书店:阅读教学超轻松 ...Greetings and introductions 问候与自我介绍The alphabet 字母Nrmbers 数字 ...- 基于1个网页 自我介绍英语作文..Things about Me自我介绍英语作文..Things about Me自我介绍英语作文Things about Me自我介绍英语作文(Things about Me)-考研英语优秀作文回信介绍充当2008年北京奥运会的志愿者可以做什么-高考英语优秀作- 基于51个网页 相关词组 隐藏相关词组 例句与用法 1. 嗨!让我自我介绍一下,我叫安。Hello. May I introduce myself? My name's Ann.2. 请让我自我介绍一下,我是王东。477 Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wang Dong.3. 很荣幸在这儿向大家作自我介绍。It's my great honor to introduce myself to you here.更多例句 百科自我介绍通缉令: 姓名:孟繁荣 年龄:19 体重:140{斤} 身高:178cm 我是大学生 喜欢做朋友的就来发个评论。...... 详细内容&& 更多与&自我介绍&相关的百科词条&& --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
请登录后再发表评论!
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. First, please allow me to introduce myself, I am 21 years old, born in Sichuan province and I am currently a senior student at Sichuan University. My major is packaging engineering. And I will get my bachelor degree after my graduation in June. I have been looking for a good chance to put my ability to good use. And I believe it is the time now.....(briefly introduce your working experience, omit here)I am confident that I am qualified for this job in your company. I firmly believe that my strength with contribute to your company if I get the job. Thank you.
请登录后再发表评论!全英语自我介绍范文-自我介绍-论文联盟
您好,游客
背景颜色:
全英语自我介绍范文
全自我介绍范文
I'm glad to have such a good chance to be here for your interview..First of all,I'd like to introduce myself to you.&My name is DZW I am 23years old. My hometown is YJ,a very beautiful city in the east of HuNan . I will finish my undergraduate education in Changsha University of Science and Technology this July& During the university, my major is financial management&Everyone has a dream,and even when I was young,my dream was to be a people who would be useful to the society in the future I plan to focus my research in accounting study.And I hope I can have a systematic view of it and making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here. I have the confidence because I have such ability! If I could have the chance to study here,I promise that I would never fail your expectation.I will try my best to study and learn as much as I could.&Besides above,I also have many interests in spare time.I like music、chinese chess and all kinds of sports,such as basketball .Because I think it can relax myself and build up my body.Generally speaking,I am a working-hard student especially do the things which I love.I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is.In my view ,as long as we don&t lose heart and keep on trying, we are sure to go through failure and achieve our aimsThat is all ,thank you for your attention
 Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******, the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July, 2001. In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO. ****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two. Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interviewed by you。  I am open-minded, quick in thought and very fond of history. In my spare time, I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those about *******. Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line. In addition, during my college years, I was once a Net-bar technician. So, I have a comparative good command of network application. I am able to operate the computer well. I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. I am a football fan for years. Italian team is my favorite. Anyway, I feel great pity for our country's team。  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University, I will spare no effort to master a good command of advance ******。  Good morning, my dear teachers, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is Song Yonghao, I am 22 years old. I come from Luoyang, a very beautiful ancient city. my undergraduate period will be accomplished in Chang''an university in July, 2004; and now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to Tongji University。  Generally speaking, I am a hard working student especially do the thing I am interested in. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weaver a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end。  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practise my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying。Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention。
Good afternoon, my dear professors! It is my great honor to be here for this interview. My name is Li Qiushi. I&m 22 years old and I come from School of Architecture and Civil Engineering of CUMT, i.e. China University of Mining and Technology. During the past 3 years in my college as an undergraduate student, I have been working diligently at my major. I have built up a solid foundation for professional knowledge and comprehensively improved my quality. And my great interest is underground space development.I am a man full of passion and enthusiasm. Always I am interested in fresh things and I will be energetic when confronted with difficulties. I am a perseverant person. Once I set myself a goal, I will fight for it with all my efforts until the last moment. I am also an easygoing person enjoying a fine relationship with people around and at the same time, I&m also a man of team spirit.In my spare time, I like doing some sports and reading some news. Table tennis and jogging are my favorite sport. They keep me in good health, full of energy and breed optimism towards life. By reading news, I could know what&s going on in the society.I have long admired Tongji University, because of its highly qualified faculty and strong academic environment in the field of Civil Engineering. I am confident that I am a very qualified applicant for your subject group. I remember Doctor Jocob Chen once said&Aim high, vertical launch, fly fast, complete your mission with style.& I deeply believe in it and I will try my every effort to make it.Thank you for your attention!联盟
欢迎浏览更多 →
相关文章 & & &
本栏目最新更新文章
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
内容分类导航英文自我介绍_VOA英语学习网
Im qiewo, 10 years old. Im from www. tingvoa. com. I will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge, constucting a solid bas
Today I want to introduce a product of Nike to you. 今天我想向大家介绍耐克的一款产品.
I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.
Hello, everyone! My name is Xiaoming, Im thirteen years old, i like playing football! I like to eat apples and bananas. My favourite colour is red! Thank you!
Good morning/afternoon. It's my great honor to have a chance to take this interview. Let me introduce myself briefly.
1. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位, 还学过打字. 2. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作.
My name is **, I'm 13 years old this year, is a grade 6 classmate, my house has the 3 people person, father mother with me, the mother is one women in the expert court
i'm a year 2 student from xxx school, my hobby is reading. I have some shortcomings, but i will try hard to correct them.
Perfect Aloe rubber is to currently world Shang most advanced of frozen stability method technology from natural herbs best of United States Vera Aloe
Hello everyone. My name is. . . . I am a student of Grade eight. I am an outgoing , lovely girl and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.
Hello , everybody. My names youxi(优习), Im from ***. Its really a fantacy place, people there are very friendly and helpful.
Hi,everybody. My name is Sunflower. I am a student in Grade 5 Class 1. My hobbies are swimming and reading books. I like reading comics.
Hello everybody. My name is Lee Wenwen. I am 17 years old and I am from Hui Nong District of Shizuishan, Ningxia Province.
My name is Youxi(优习), I come from ZhuHai, and I am studying in GuangZhou Kindergarten Training School. I am 18 years old, and I am excellent and outstanding.
Its really my being honored to have this opportunity for this interview I hope i can make a good performance today. New, i will Introduction myslfe For everybody
Hello,everybody!My name is Kathy and I'm fifteen years old. I'm at XXX Junior School. I'm a cleve and beautiful girl. I have a small family _my father ,my mother and me. Ilove them and they love me. Iwant everybody to be my friend.
it is really my honor to have this opportunity to introduce myself. my name is LI Qianru, i am in class 4 grade 6 of experimental primary.
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in shandong province.
HI, I'am professors. It 'mountain cloudless day today, I see your here very happily.
I want very much to be accepted by your company. I’ll work hard if I can be a member in your company.
Above all,i choose the major in order to broad my view in biology scince,and enhance my research ability.I will do my best to join the new group and be good at postgraduate study.
it is great honour for me to take this interview,thank you for giving me this chance!
I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.
I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 自我介绍 英文面试 的文章

随机推荐