cameracombocamera是什么意思思

Adobe Camera Raw 8 Tutorials - The Straighten Tool
Custom Search
You Are Here:
& Camera Raw 8 - The Straighten Tool
Camera Raw 8 – The Straighten Tool / Crop Tool Combo
Written by Steve Patterson. In previous tutorials, we learned the basics of using the Crop Tool in Adobe Camera Raw
to crop our images non-destructively, and we learned how the Crop Tool, along with its Show Overlay option, can be used to rotate and straighten images. In this tutorial, we'll learn how to straighten photos using the combined power of Camera Raw's Straighten Tool and the Crop Tool, both designed to work seemlessly together to straighten and crop our photos at the same time.
Again, just a quick reminder that these tutorials in our Adobe Camera Raw series are for Camera Raw 8, part of Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) and available as a free update for Photoshop CS6 users. To get the most from this lesson, I recommend first reading through our main
tutorial as well as our
tutorial. For other tutorials in this series, check out our complete
Learning Photoshop has never been easier!
Here's a photo I shot of a couple of cruise ships arriving at port early one morning. I was
standing on the deck of a third ship when I took the photo, and like I said, it was early morning, things were still a bit fuzzy, and I obviously wasn't holding the camera quite as level as I thought I was:
The original photo.
Let's see how I can quickly straighten the image using the Straighten Tool. You'll find the Straighten Tool in the toolbar along the top left of the Camera Raw dialog box (directly to the right of the Crop Tool). Unlike the Crop Tool, the Straighten Tool doesn't have any hidden menu options so to select it, simply click on its icon. Or, you can select the Straighten Tool by pressing the letter A on your keyboard:
Selecting the Straighten Tool from the toolbar.
With the Straighten Tool selected, look for something in your image that should be straight, either horizontally or vertically. Then, simply click on one end of it, keep your mouse button held down, drag over to the other end, then release your mouse. In my case here, I'll use the large observation deck on the ship on the left since it should appear horizontally straight in the photo. To make it easier to see, I'll temporarily access Camera Raw's Zoom Tool by pressing and holding Ctrl+Spacebar (Win) / Command+Spacebar (Mac) on my keyboard. This changes my mouse cursor to a magnifying glass with a plus sign in the middle. I'll click a couple of times on the area where I want to zoom in:
Zooming in on the image by temporarily switching to the Zoom Tool.
Now that I'm zoomed in, I'll release Ctrl+Spacebar (Win) / Command+Spacebar (Mac) to revert back to the Straighten Tool. Next, I'll click somewhere on the left side of the observation deck to set my starting point, and with my mouse button held down, I'll drag across it to the right side. As you drag, you'll see a dashed line appearing so you can make sure you're lining things up correctly:
Clicking and dragging the Straighten Tool along an area that should be horizontally straight.
Quick Tip: The Straighten Tool's default mouse cursor makes it hard to tell exactly where you're clicking. Pressing the Caps Lock key on your keyboard will change the cursor to a crosshair so you can more easily line up your click spot with the center of the crosshair. Just make sure to turn Caps Lock off when you're done, otherwise you may forget it's on and wonder why other things are suddenly not working properly.
Release your mouse button when you're done and watch what happens. Camera Raw instantly switches from the Straighten Tool to the Crop Tool (if you look up in the toolbar, you'll see that the Crop Tool is now selected) and it automatically draws a crop box around the image. The crop box is rotated to the same angle you dragged with the Straighten Tool. If you zoomed in on your image as I did, you'll most likely need to zoom back out to see the entire crop box. To instantly jump to the Fit on Screen view mode, press Ctrl+0 (Win) / Command+0 (Mac) on your keyboard:
Camera Raw draws a cropping border and rotates it to the angle needed for straightening the image.
Press Enter (Win) / Return (Mac) on your keyboard and the image is instantly straightened. You'll probably notice that a bit of the image around the edges had to be cropped away in the process, but the image itself should now appear straight:
The image after pressing Enter (Win) / Return (Mac) to accept the crop.
If you find that the angle at which you dragged with the Straighten Tool wasn't quite right and your image still isn't straight, or you want to change the crop, here's a trick. Rather than reselecting the Straighten Tool, simply press the letter C on your keyboard to
select the Crop Tool. Since everything we do in Camera Raw is non-destructive, your cropping border will reappear just as it was a moment ago, rotated to the same angle:
Reselecting the Crop Tool to bring back the crop box.
Any time the Crop Tool is active, you can temporarily switch to the Straighten Tool simply by pressing and holding the Ctrl (Win) / Command (Mac) key on your keyboard. You can then re-drag across the same part of the image or try a different area that should appear straight. This time I'll drag from bottom to top through the vertical center of the ship:
Clicking and dragging across an area that should be vertically straight.
When you release your mouse button, Camera Raw re-adjusts the rotation angle of the crop box. You can then release your Ctrl (Win) / Command (Mac) key to revert from the Straighten Tool back to the Crop Tool:
The crop box after trying again with the Straighten Tool.
If you also want to adjust the crop box itself, you can click and drag any of the handles around the box to resize it. If you have your Crop Tool set to a preset aspect ratio from the Crop Tool's menu, like 2 to 3 or 4 to 5, you'll find a resizing handle in each of the four corners. If you're cropping in Normal mode as I am here, you'll find additional handles on the top, bottom, left and right (see the main
for more details on cropping to specific aspect ratios). To move and reposition the crop box inside the image, click anywhere inside the box, hold your mouse button down, then drag with your mouse:
Clicking and dragging the handles to resize the crop box.
When you're done, press Enter (Win) / Return (Mac) on your keyboard and Camera Raw crops and straightens the image at the same time:
The image is now cropped and straightened.
And there we have it! That's how to crop and straighten an image using the combined powers of the Straighten Tool and the Crop Tool in Adobe Camera Raw 8! Check out our
section for more great image retouching and editing tutorials, or see below for tutorials you may be interested in!
Download them today!
You May Also Like...
Latest Tutorials
Most Popular Tutorials
Get all of our Photoshop tutorials as
Download them today!
All Content & 2015 .
Not to be duplicated or redistributed without permission. Photoshop is a trademark of Adobe Systems Inc.Change forum
Suggestions for camera/lens combo for Italy
ParentFirstPrevious
Suggestions for camera/lens combo for Italy
Jul 19, 2014
I am going to Italy in 6 weeks and could use some suggestions as to which lens and/or camera would help me produce some great pictures.
I am an intermediate photographer and usually shoot wildlife/nature, but have recently discovered the awe and joy of street photography and architectural buildings, etc.
I have the Canon T2i, the kit 18-55, and a 24-105. I have found that the 24-105 does not give me a wide enough angle for many pictures, and oftentimes I cannot move far enough back to get all that I want in the shot. The kit lens is decent, but does have some significant chromatic aberration and some vignetting (most of which can be remedied in LR5).
The T2i tends to overexpose shots in the evaluative metering mode, plus any shots with IOS400 (or more) are horribly grainy. Shooting in RAW produces about 3 fps. I am hoping to upgrade to sometime better in 5-6 months.
I'm wondering if I should consider renting the 6D for the trip (of course I'd try it out beforehand), and bring my 24-105, plus maybe rent a mid-range lens, such as the 70-200/300.
Or, should I take my T2i, rent a better wide angle lens (such as the 15-85) and a mid-range lens. I don't mind changing lenses, but I don't want to do it four or five times a day.
And, finally --- I know that on a crop camera the 24-105 is about 39-168. if I rent a FF, will the 24-105 actually be a 24-105 lens?
Feel free to offer other suggestions as to what combo to take.& I do not want to take more than two lenses, though.
&HappyTailz's gear list
Canon EOS 550D
Canon EOS 6D
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro
Sigma 1.4x EX DG Tele Converter
This question has not been answered yet.
ParentFirstPrevious
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
WNext unread
SSubscribe
BBookmark post
MMy threads
Color scheme?
Latest reviews
Finished challenges by from
Most popular cameras
Top threads in this forum271098665554333332222
Most bookmarked in this forum4
Top posters in this forum623023201816161313121212121110101010109
Editorial content
Product database
Connect with dpreviewCAMERA/ FPV MOUNTS
CAM/ FPV MOUNTS
Alware Advanced 3-axises FB Camera Mount Combo(Discontinued)
Model: AL330XA3CM
Let us notify you when this product is back in stock!
Simply enter your details below and we will send you an e-mail when &Alware Advanced 3-axises FB Camera Mount Combo(Discontinued)& is back in stock!
We will not send you any other e-mails or add you to our newsletter, you will only be e-mailed about this product!
E-mail Address:
Confirm E-mail:Seek Thermal’s new smartphone camera-app combo lets you ‘see’ the heat - 推酷
Seek Thermal’s new smartphone camera-app combo lets you ‘see’ the heat
It’s safe to assume that most people have yet to devote a single thought to thermal imaging — and there’s a good reason for that. Up until now, that rarified technology has been the exclusive (and expensive) province of law enforcement, firefighters, contractors, boating pros and the military. But that is starting to change.
Earlier this year a product calledFlir, which brought artistic-looking thermal imaging to the iPhone, was demoed at Macworld Expo. Today,&
enters the consumer market with a thermal camera and companion app&for both iOS and Android.
The Seek thermal camera, which weighs less than half a pound and measures 2.75 x 84 x .84 inches, plugs into the device’s Lightning connector. It is based on a proprietary 12-micron sensor chip and custom software.
Seek, in conjunction with defense and aerospace company Raytheon, developed a 32,000 thermal pixel imaging chip — with a resolution of 206 x 156 array.
Thermal cameras are useful in a number of situations for&safety and security, home improvement, pet protection, cooking, boating and more. For example, if I had a thermal camera on one pitch black moonless night, I might&have avoided falling into a campground fire pit and nearly breaking my neck on the iron grill.
Homeowners might use it to spot water leaks behind drywall or clogs in pipes. Or you might scan your yard for dangerous predators&before letting the dog&run around outside at night, or even check for intruders on your property or find your pet in the dark. The list is potentially endless.
Thermal imaging 101
All objects — animate and inanimate — emit invisible, temperature-based infrared waves. Cameras like the Seek are designed to measure these waves and convert them into images. The camera can’t see through objects, but rather sees the heat transferred from the&object onto the&surface.
Thermal cameras then calculate surface temperature based on a combination of emitted, reflected and transmitted heat. Thus, different levels of reflection can affect what the visualization looks like.
For accurate measurements, cameras like the Seek have small shutters that periodically pass in front of the lens, letting the software recalibrate based on ambient temperature.
The temperature differences between the pixels are translated into viewable images that can look intriguing and artistic. The colors, which are arbitrary and can be set by the user in the app, represent a temperature range from cool to hot. Detection ranges from -40F (-40C) to +626F (330C).
Seek Thermal’s app features four thermography modes with&different kinds of information, and gives you a choice of nine color overlays to apply to the temperature measurements that will create an image.
On the photo or video screen, you can turn the Thermal+ control on or off. When on, the app uses both the smartphone camera and the Seek camera simultaneously, letting you switch between them with a swipe left or right.
You can take and share thermal photos and videos.
The Seek icon at the top of the display takes you to an informational screen that lets you see featured thermal images from other users as well as read about different uses.
The Seek Thermal camera works with Apple devices that have Lightning connectors, such as the iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, and 6 running iOS7 or iOS 8.&It also connects to Android devices with a microUSB connector running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or later.
Aside from the iPhone, the app has been tested with the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5 and the Moto G and X.
The Seek camera is $199, and can be ordered at Seek Thermal’s website. It&will be available
and national retail stores in the US and Canada later this fall.
The cameras go on sale tomorrow and will ship when the apps go live in their respective app stores. Seek estimates that will be within one to two weeks for Android, and shortly thereafter for iOS.
Next year, the company will release an SDK for third-party developers to create their own apps that leverage Seek Thermal’s technology.
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&录&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见

我要回帖

更多关于 蓝光combo是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐