第一触感足球吧的背景音乐的歌叫什么名字(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)

描写陆游唐婉的一首古风歌曲_百度知道
描写陆游唐婉的一首古风歌曲
薛之谦的《衩头凤》孤城的《沈园春》《辜爱》(男 版Arja--阿加 ,女版西月)我就知道这么多了,希望可以帮到你(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
古风歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最美和声谭维维串烧15首歌歌名_百度知道
最美和声谭维维串烧15首歌歌名
提问者采纳
为爱而声(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‵‵)ᕗ是每一首歌的歌名哦
让每个人都心碎》《一切都值得》《口是心非》《王妃》《死了都要爱》《张三的歌》《对你爱不完》《把悲伤留给自己》《可惜不是你》《我只在乎你》《爱我别走》《冬天里的一把火》《不让我的眼泪陪我过夜》《无所谓》《如果有来生》。
٩(❛ัᴗ❛ั⁎)你是我见过最机智最厉害最聪明最漂亮的男孩子
讨厌(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谭维维的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第一触感足球的背景音乐的歌叫什么名字(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)_百度知道
第一触感足球的背景音乐的歌叫什么名字(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
提问者采纳
很多听音乐的软件都有听歌识曲
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求carry me off的lrc歌词_百度知道
求carry me off的lrc歌词
(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)就是求个lrc
The Monster演唱:Eminem,Rihanna(Marshall Mathers, Bryan Fryzel, Aaron Kleinstub, M. Athanasiou, Robyn Fenty, Jon Bellion, Bebe Rexha)Album: The Marshall Mathers LP 2I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're tryin' to save meStop holdin' your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazy I wanted the fame but not the cover of NewsweekOh well, guess beggars can't be chooseyWanted to receive attention for my musicWanted to be left alone in public excuse meFor wantin' my cake and eat it too and wantin' it both waysFame made me a balloon 'cuz my ego inflated when I blew, seeBut it was confusing, 'cuz all I wanted to do's be the Bruce Lee of loose leafAbused ink, used it as a tool when blew steam Whoo, hit the lottery ooh-weeBut with, what I gave up to get it was bittersweet it was like winnin' a used minkIronic 'cuz I think I'm gettin' so huge I need a shrinkI'm beginnin' to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheep, goin' coo-coo and kooky as Kool KeithBut I'm actually weirder than you think'Cuz I'm... friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're tryin' to save meStop holdin' your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell that's nothin'Well that's nothin'Now, I ain't much of a poet but I know somebody once told me to seize the moment and don't squander it'Cuz you never know when it all could be over tomorrow, so I keep conjurin'Sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn fromYeah, ponderin'll do you wonders no wonder you're losin' your mind the way it wandersYo-dal-odale-hee-hoo!I think it went wanderin' off down yonder and Stumbled on 'ta Jeff VanVonderen'Cuz I need an interventionist to intervene between me and this monsterAnd save me from myself and all this conflict'Cuz the very thing that I love's killin' me and I can't conquer itMy OCD's conkin' me in the head keep knockin'Nobody's home I'm sleepwalkin'I'm just relayin' what the voice in my head's sayin', Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with the...Monster that's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're tryin' to save meStop holdin' your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell that's nothin'Well that's nothin'Call me crazy but I have this visionOne day that, I'll walk amongst you a regular civilianBut until then, drums get killed and I'm comin' straight at MC's blood gets spilled and I'll take you back to the days that I'd get on a Dre track, give every kid who got played that, Pumped up feelin' and shit to say back to the kids who played himI ain't here to save the fuckin' childrenBut if one kid out of a hundred millionWho are goin' through a struggle feels it and relates that's great, It's payback, Russell Wilson fallin' way back in the draft Turn nothin' into somethin' still can make that straw into gold chump, I will spinRumpelstiltskin in a haystackMaybe I need a straight-jacket face factsI am nuts for real, but I'm ok with thatIt's nuthin', I'm still friends with the...Monster that's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're tryin' to save meStop holdin' your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're tryin' to save meStop holdin' your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell that's nothin'LRC Presented by Desperado @ Xiami Lyrics GroupLRC Copyright(C) 2014 Xiami Lyrics GroupLyrics Contents Copyright Reserved for O.L.W.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lrc歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是什么歌,化作天化作地,什么歌,你问,时光一去不在,换不回_百度知道
这是什么歌,化作天化作地,什么歌,你问,时光一去不在,换不回
提问者采纳
恋人心(๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)
你怎么知道