能保护好你的脚
你不打后位
穿它更合适
大小前锋都可以
突破中投适合于小前锋
身高和低位单打适合大前篮球鞋随意
主要是穿着舒适
大前锋,也可以打中锋平时,篮球鞋可以选择在内线对抗提供较好保护的没过脚踝的篮球鞋,性能一定要好
1.80的身高显然不能打大前锋或者中锋这些以内先进攻为主的位置,不知道你控球怎么样,你说你有中远投能力,那么你可以定位于得分后卫或者小前锋 不过要不是专业队也无所谓啦
一、弹跳力是全身力量、跑动速度、反应速度、身体协调性、柔韧性、灵活性的综合体现。所以我们不可以认为提高弹跳就成天的跳跳的就行了。你必须坚持每天拉伸自己全身各部位的肌腱、韧带、肌肉,扩大关节的活动范围,同时,做各种复杂的有利于提高身体协调性的体操。动作要准确、优美、既有力又放松。二、力量训练最好由身体训练教练安排和辅导。如自己进行训练,最好每周进行2到4次的大力量训练,训练时必须注意安全,以免发生意外伤害。所谓大力量训练就是利用杠铃进行大负荷的练习。最典型常用的有三种:负重蹲起,提铃,抓举。总...
你的位置应该属于大前吧,穿中帮球鞋,像邓肯专属球鞋类似的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇 大学的一项体育活动 的 英语作文 150字左右 谢谢_百度知道
求一篇 大学的一项体育活动 的 英语作文 150字左右 谢谢
提问者采纳
这是关于足球的一篇作文,
Why——you may wonder——should football be the most popular sport in the world? Because it makes so many people crazy--we can see clearly from the enormous number of football fanswho love football and regard it as their life.
Football, referred to nowadays, originated from Britain and Britain now boasts the best football league in the world-- England Premium League.
As the most influential league in the world, England Premium League attracts a lot of people including me. I don't want to discuss more about the league since its success is known throughout the world.
What I am willing to mention is that it changes my life and I think the number of the people who have the same thought as me is tremendous.
As a zealous fan of Manchester United, I love Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo and all other MUplayers. Watching their performance on TV is my happiest time at every weekend. I can still remember the European Champion Cup Final in 1999, Manchester United vs Bayern Munich. Basler scored a free kick in the first half. In the second half, Manchester United tried their best to score a goal but in vain. I was nearly in despair when the score was 0 : 1 in the 90th minute. But in the extra time, Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored two excellent goals. Manchester United Won. This match shocked the world and the wonder match will be my sweet memory forever.
Football enriches the life of all the fans but some complain that football has become much more commercialized than before and to some extent football is merely a machine to make money.In my point of view, this argument cannot be neglected.
It is true that football is not merely a sport nowadays, it is an industry. I believe and I am sure that football in itself is pure;the football pitch is pure; the fans and spectators are pure.
All these, no one could deny. The summer transfer market this year is not calm. When Russian Monopoly, chairman of FC Chelsea Roman Abramovic spent more than 100 million pounds to buy world class football players, many people feel sad, saying that football is just a toy of the rich. I don't quite agree. If football continues to bring happiness to the fans, football is still football itself.
FIFA Football World Cup is, by no means, a festival for all football players and fans. As a game which can be compared with the Olympic Games, world cup is held once every four years.What should be mentioned is that Chinese National Football Team played on the stage of world cup for the first time last year. Though they lost all 3 matches, as a Chinese, I am proud of them. They really did their best. I absolutely trust that the future of Chinese football is splendid.
FIFA links the world by means of football and sometimes football creates goodwill on the pitch. During the match, nation,race, religion, etc are no longer important.
When IRAN and USA football team met in World Cup 98, they played a peaceful match and spread the signal of peace to the world. You may ask why. I believe that in the 90 minutes, what occupies their minds is not hatred but the game itself.
Football also triggers the national spirit.
In this aspect, Korean people shock me.
During World Cup 2002, the symbol of South Korea is red. People, old and young, male and female, wearing red, support their national football team. This picture spreads throughout the world and Iam deeply touched.
No one could give football an accurate definition. What is football? A battle or just a game? A moneymaking machine or just a small trick? No one knows. But one thing is true is beautiful. It is a magic of the world.希望对您有帮助,谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一些适合高中或初中学生读英语课外读物,还最好给出该书的150字左右的英语概括,急用啊!_百度作业帮
求一些适合高中或初中学生读英语课外读物,还最好给出该书的150字左右的英语概括,急用啊!
求一些适合高中或初中学生读英语课外读物,还最好给出该书的150字左右的英语概括,急用啊!
21世界英語報,裡面什麽都又,最適合的讀物,就一份報紙,比書強,裡面的內容共涉及廣泛,還有中心詞彙,對英文學習者又很大的幫助.男大学生穿什么品牌的鞋子好,不太贵,150左右_百度知道
男大学生穿什么品牌的鞋子好,不太贵,150左右
提问者采纳
大学生,我感觉帆布鞋就很好~男生穿要干净点~简单,干净,随着帆布鞋的颜色可以显得稳重,可以活泼~有邻家大男孩的感觉!~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你喜欢什么就穿什么啊..最主要的是穿出自己的特色啊..样人看了就不会忘.
不一定要是什么牌子的...只要适合自己..穿起来舒服的就好啊
ANTA、LINING
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我明天要竞选体育委员,求大神帮忙写篇演讲稿,150字左右_百度知道
我明天要竞选体育委员,求大神帮忙写篇演讲稿,150字左右
提问者采纳
尊敬的老师,敬爱的同学们:大家好!我是XXX,很荣幸我今天能在这个舞台上演讲,这次竞选班委,我要竞选的是体育委员,我自小便喜欢运动,跑步是我的强项,这个大家应该都知道,而其他的体育项目我也都不差,都是全校前几名,而且我对工作一向比较负责,老师有什么工作任务,我很爽快的答应并且很快的完成。如果我当上了体育委员,我一定会尽全力为班级多做些事,并且会努力做到最好。我认为体育委员应该做到:热情的为同学服务,有同学广播操不好,要耐心的帮助他,这样也是为班级争光,哪位同学体育不好就陪他(她)一起训练,这样既能提高自我,又帮助了别人,这样一举两得是事情何乐而不为呢?面对老师的任务不能因为难而不做,或拖欠。努力做好老师的小助手。谁犯错了,我不会因为跟他关系好,而不依法处置,我会让同学们在舒适的环境下学习锻炼身体,让我们的身体更强壮,迎接所有困难。如果我落选了我也不会放弃,并会做的更好,努力在下次评选中成功,投出你明智的一票吧,都到这时候了不投我投谁呢?我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家,请支持我的同学们投我一票把。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
体育委员的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 埃及脚适合穿什么鞋 的文章

随机推荐