求名词解释 需求弹性。急

求解释,急用_山西省政法管理干部学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,488贴子:
求解释,急用
我有个朋友是大一新生,请问学哥学姐,学校怎么样,军训几天,什么时候开学,学校宿舍怎么样!
这次吵架的两位主人公我...
以下是全文。。。 关于...
50=70W 求解。有说35W的...
扣扣前天有人申请加我好...
顺便来水一下 嘻嘻
对于之前很早之前有一篇...
失眠好无聊 我是真的不...
如图5个人打男枪男枪没...
学校就那样。军训12天。9月份报道10份开学。宿舍目前是8人一间
学校,麻雀虽小,五脏俱全。军训,半个月左右,据说在山上,开学在10月10号。宿舍八人的,
军训确实是在山里,武警总队
不过确实不好受呀
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或(二)括号里一个二,这个符号怎么打?求解释,急用_百度知道
(二)括号里一个二,这个符号怎么打?求解释,急用
我有更好的答案
也可以用键盘打。shift+9是(,shift+0是)。希望能够帮到你。
最简单的做法就是先打括号再将光标退一格到括号中,打上数字就可以即:(二)
搜狗输入法的特殊符号中有 二
通过插入符号或者直接输入可得到。
数字序号里面有
你用汉字编辑放在括号里就行啦!
其他类似问题
6人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语小短文带解释(急!)急需20篇英语短文,不要太长,也别太短.有中文意思的._百度作业帮
求英语小短文带解释(急!)急需20篇英语短文,不要太长,也别太短.有中文意思的.
求英语小短文带解释(急!)急需20篇英语短文,不要太长,也别太短.有中文意思的.
This is my first day in our new school. In the morning, I help my new teacher Mr Liu put some new English books in a big box. And then I carry it to the classroom. The box is too heavy. I walk very slowly with it in my arms. A boy runs very fast to me. He can't stop. Oh, dear! The box drops (掉) on to the floor and the books are here and there. "I'm very sorry," the boy says again and again. He helps me pick up (捡起) all the books. Then he helps me carry the books to the classroom. Who is he? He is my classmate, Tom. He comes to China with his father. He comes from England. Jim很不情愿地帮妈妈搬家具,险些闯下祸,到底是怎么一回事呢?阅读短文,选择正确答案. Jim Green must help his mother. She wants him to move the furniture (家具) in the bedroom. The desk is on the right of the bed. But Mrs Green wants the desk on the left. There's a very nice lamp on the desk. Jim picks up the lamp. He must be very careful. He puts it on the round table. He moves the desk. Now the bed is on the right of the desk. Where is the lamp? It's on the round table. Jim moves the table. Mrs Green says, "Watch out!". The lamp is falling(掉下). Jim watches it. It isn't broken. Mrs Green is happy because the lamp isn't broken. Jim isn't happy because he doesn't like to move the furniture. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fox and cock One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,"This is my breakfast.'' He comes up to the cock and says,"I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away. The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.'' The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree. 狐狸和公鸡 一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡.他想:这是我的早餐. 他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴.他闭上眼睛开始唱歌.狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了. 在田地里的人们看到了狐狸.大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了.”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡.告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的.” 狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的.”就在那时,.公鸡跑到了树底下 My family I love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together! 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心! Lan and Fred Lan and Fred were boys. They were both twelve years old, and they were in the same class in their school. Last Friday afternoon they had a fight in class, and their teacher was very angry. He said to both of them, “Stay here after the lessons this afternoon, and write your names a thousand times.” After the last lesson, all the other boys went home, but Lan and Fred stayed in the classroom with their teacher and begin writing their names. Then Fred began crying. The teacher looked at him and said,” Why are you crying, Fred?” “Because his name’s Lan May, and mine’s Frederick Hollingsworth,” Fred said. 易恩和富雷得 易恩和富雷得都是男孩,他们都十二岁了.他们在学校里是同班同学.上周五下午他们在学校里打了一架.为此老师很生气.老师对他们说:“下午下课后留在着把你们的名字写一千遍.” 最后一节课下课,所有的学生都回家了.只有易恩和富雷得被他们的老师留在教师里抄写他们的名字. 接着富雷得哭了起来. 老师看了看他问:“富雷得,你为什么要哭呢?” “因为他的名字是Lan May, 而我的名字确是Frederick Hollingsworth,”富雷得回答道. Ann’s Diary Today was Sunday. Today was September 30th, 2004. It was a boring day. It was hot. I was not a work. I watched TV all morning. The shows were boring. Then I called my friend, Nancy. She wasn’t at home. I didn’t know where she was. At twelve I was hungry. There was not any food in the fridge. I was lazy. I was tired. Then I ate lunch outside. At one o’clock. I was in bed. In the afternoon I was at the movies. The film was boring. I'm glad tomorrow is Monday. I can go to school and see my friends. 安的日记 今天是星期天,日.这是令人厌烦的一天.今天天气很热,我呆在家里,不用去上学. 我看了一上午的电视.电视节目和无聊.于是我给好朋友南西打电话,可她不在家.我不知道她去哪里了. 十二点我饿了,可是冰箱里什么食物都没有.我很懒惰,也很劳累,于是我出去吃了午饭.一点我上床睡觉.下午我去了电影院.电影很无聊.很高兴明天就是星期一了,我有可以返回学校见到我的好朋友了. Notice To all the teachers and students in Grade 7, This afternoon, all the students in Grade 7 will go to the West Hill to plant trees. We'll take a bus there, and make sure to gather at the school gate at 2pm. Don't be late. The school office March 18th, 2006 告示 今天下午七年级全体同学要乘车去西山(West Hill)植树(plant trees).请2:00准时在校门口集合 或者 watermelon is many people's favorite. it is sweet and it has a lot of water. watermelon has two colors, green outside and red inside. people usually have watermelons in summer. but nowadays we can eat watermelon every season in the year. 西瓜 西瓜是很多人喜欢的食物.它很甜而且水量多.西瓜的颜色,外面是绿的里面是红的.人们以往通常在夏天才吃西瓜,但现在一年的每个季节我们都可以吃到西瓜了. Inside the Russian Embassy in London a KGB colonel puffed a cigarette as he read the handwritten note for the third time. There was no need for the writer to express regret, he though. Correcting this problem would be easy. He would do that in a moment. The thought of it caused a grim smile to appear and joy to his heart. But he pushed away those thoughts and turned his attention to a framed photograph on his desk. His wife was beautiful, he told himself as he remembered the day they were married. That was forty-three years ago, and it had been the proudest and happiest day of his life. 在伦敦的俄国使馆,一位克格勃上校一边吞云吐雾,一边读着一张手写的字条,这已是他第三次在读这张字条了.便条的作者不必表示遗憾了,上校这样想着.纠正这个错误其实很容易.他只要一会儿工夫便会做到.想到这里,他的脸上不禁浮现出一种可怕的笑容,他内心深处既伤感而又快活.上校从沉思中游离出来,将注意力集中到桌子上的一个像框上,他的妻子是位美丽的女人,当想起他们成婚的那一天时他不禁自语道.那已是43年前的事情了,可却是他一生中最自豪最幸福的日子. What had happened to all that time? Why had it passed so quickly, and why hadn't he spent more of it with her? Why hadn't he held her close and told her more often that he loved her? He cursed himself as a tear came from the corner of his eye, ran down his cheek, then dropped onto the note. He stiffened and wiped his face with the back of his hand. There was no need for remorse or regret, he told himself. In a few moments he would join her and at that time would express his undying love and devotion. 那些时候都发生了什么?为什么时光流逝得如此之快?为什么他没能将更多的时光用来陪伴她?为什么他没能将她搂紧,更多次地告诉她他爱她?他于是开始诅咒起自己,泪水也忍不住夺眶而出,流过面颊,最后滴落在字条上.这时,他板起了面孔,用手背揩去了眼泪.已经没有必要来自责与悔恨了,他对自己说道.很快他不就会与她团聚了吗?到那时,他将再向她表达他永恒的爱与忠心. After setting the note ablaze he dropped it into an ashtray and watched it burn. For a time the names cast moving shadows on the walls of the darkened room, then they nickered and died out. The colonel dropped the cigarette to the floor and ground it out with his heel, then clutched the photograph to his breast, removed a pistol from his pocket, placed the barrel in his mouth and pulled the trigger. In the ashtray a small portion of the note remained. Where it had been wetted by his tear it had failed to bum, and on that scrap of paper were the words "died yesterday." 他点燃了字条,将它扔进了烟灰缸中,看着它慢慢地燃烧起来.在火苗的映衬下,这间漆黑的屋子里的四壁一时变得影影绰绰.不一会儿,火苗成了星星点点,渐渐地熄灭了.上校把香烟扔在了地板上,用后脚跟碾灭,随后抓起照片放在自己的胸前.他从衣兜中掏出了一把手枪,将枪筒放进自己的嘴中,接着扣动扳机.在烟灰缸中还残留着一小片字条,由于被上校的泪水浸湿而未能燃尽.在这块残片上有这样几个字“昨天去世”.
i like the Chinese new year better than any other festival. This is a time especially for rest and joy. I need not study. I wear good clothes and eat good food. I have a good time from morning till night. I am as happy as a king. 我喜欢中国新年比喜欢其它任何节日更甚.这是一个专为休息和欢乐的时间.我不需要读书.我穿好衣服,吃好东西.我每天从早到晚日子过得轻松愉快.我和上帝一样快乐.求翻译。。。急,关于长宽高 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 求翻译。。。急,关于长宽高
UID 1489139
阅读权限 40
求翻译。。。急,关于长宽高
我们厂做的是马口铁罐的
今天客户发邮件过来,他说他要的产品的尺寸是下面这样的
L=6'', H=1'' D=3''
可是我们用的是长宽高啊,应该是L,W,H
那他这个应该是怎么翻译了呢
UID 934791
积分 19535
阅读权限 80
你铁罐是不是圆的啊?& &如果是 这就好明白了. D= 直径
UID 1489139
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 wc861019 的帖子
不是的呢,客户发过来的参考图片都是方形的
UID 1626645
阅读权限 25
D也是depth的缩写,也可以解释为高度。一般在船里面经常用,可以解释为高度的。
UID 1619513
积分 31513
福步币 253 块
阅读权限 120
这个问题好像蛮有共性的。
L 长 x H 高&&x D深
实际上就是我们常说的长宽高,我们把平行于地面最长的尺寸叫长,其次叫宽,高是垂直于地面的尺寸。
英语中,L是画面中我们看到的那个面的长度,H和我们的理解也一样,也是高。D是深deep,是与我们看到那个面相垂直,也就是相当于我们的宽。其实英语里面也很多 L 长 x H 高&&x W宽的说法,只是顺序和我们的习惯稍有不同而已。
UID 977681
积分 23526
福步币 21 块
阅读权限 80
面前有个正方体
剩下的就是D(depth 纵深)
UID 852236
积分 21990
福步币 30 块
阅读权限 80
冰箱 规格就有D&&指代深度
UID 1489139