求回归直线方程解题过程程

求解答过程:阅读理解。_百度知道
求解答过程:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&& A man was sitting in the doctor's office.He was telling the doctor about his problem. "I like football, Doctor," he said."Please help me. My life has never been a good one since I became in and it is getting worse and worse.I can't even get away from it in my sleep.As soon as I close my eyes, I'm out there on the football field and running after a flying ball. When I wake up,I'm more tired than
I was when I went to bed. What am I going todo?" &&&&The doctor sat back and said,"First of all,you have to do your best not to dream about football.When
you close your eyes,try to think about something else. Try to think that you are at a party andsomeone is
going to give you several million dollars, " &&&& "Are you crazy(疯狂的,古怪的), Doctor?"&&the&&manshouted at the doctor."I will miss my ball."
1. The man went to see the doctor because ______.&
A. there was something wrong with his heart B. the doctor was interested in football C. he wanted to get some advice about his trouble with football D. his wife was ill
2. Football makes the man's life ______.&&
A. happy&&&&&&&&&&
B. interesting C. good&&&&&&&&&&
D. difficult
3.The man felt more tired after he got up because ______.
A. he thought of getting several million dollars even in his sleep B. he thought of football even in his sleep C. he watched a football match on TV too late at night D. he ran after the flying balls before he went to bed
4. The doctor told the man ______.&
A. not to think of football when he went to sleep B. not to close his eyes when he was lying in bed C. to be a rich man with several million dollars D. not to dream in his sleep
5. The best title for this story is ______.&
A. Crazy Doctor B. Flying Football C. Exciting Football D. A Man Crazy About Football
我有更好的答案
1-5&& CDBAD
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答过程:阅读理解。 O_百度知道
求解答过程:阅读理解。 O
阅读理解。
&&& One day, Jack's parents told him that his grandpa would retire (退休) after working forty years. Jack said in surprise, "I'm only seven, so it means Grandpa has been…er…A really long time!"
&&& His parents said, "Yes. That's why we are going to have a surprise party for him."
&&& Jack loved his Grandpa and wanted to do something special for him. He remembered the business card his grandpa had given him two years before. He knew that his grandpa would no longer have the position
(职位) on that card, so he decided to build a new one for his grandpa.
&&& When the big day came, Jack was ready. But he didn't want to put his gift together with other's. He
carried it around with him the whole evening.
&&& When all the other people left, he took his grandpa's hand and brought him over to a chair and gave him a gift.
&&& His grandpa smiled, "Well, it must be a beautiful gift. May I open it now?" "Sure!" Jack said excitedly.
&&& As grandpa opened the gift, tears (眼泪) came into his eyes. Jack gave him the greatest gift he had never got! They were business cards with his new position: FULL-TIME GRANDPA! Jack said, "Now your full-time job is my grandpa!"
&&& "well, how much do I get paid?" his grandpa asked, smiling, "As many hugs (拥抱) as you want!" With these words, Jack gave Grandpa a hug. "Well, I guess that means I'm the richest man in the world!" said
1. Who was going to retire?
A. Jack's grandma
B. Jack's grandpa C. Jack'd mother
D. Jack's father
2. What remembered ______ his grandpa had given him two years before?
A. the birthday card
B. the boy
C. the book D. the business card
3. What did Jack decide to do for his grandpa?
A. To build a new position for him B. To draw a picture for him
C. To sing a song for him
D. To buy a gift for him
4. Which of the following is true?
A. Jack was the first one to give his gift to his grandpa
B. Jack was the last one to give his gift to his grandpa
C. Jack gave his gift to his grandpa together with other people
D. Jack gave his gift to his grandpa together with his parents
5. Why were there tears in grandpa's eyes?
A. Because he would lost his position
B. Because he was not cared for C. Because he was moved by Jack's gift
D. Because he was unhappy
我有更好的答案
1-5: BDABC
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁limx→∞(x+a/x-a)∧x求解答步骤!_百度知道
limx→∞(x+a/x-a)∧x求解答步骤!
提问者采纳
limx→∞(x+a/x-a)∧x=limx→∞((1+a/x)/(1-a/x)∧x=limx→∞[((1+a/x)^x/(1-a/x)∧x]=limx→∞[((1+a/x)^x/limx→∞(1-a/x)∧x]=limx→∞{((1+a/x)^[(x/a)*a]/limx→∞(1-a/x)∧[(-x/a)*(-a)]}=e^a/e^(-a)=e^2a
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答过程:阅读理解。_百度知道
求解答过程:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Attend the Next Forum!
&&&& For the last twelve years CPSB has had the pleasure of hosting a learning event we call a Forum. We started offering programs in Sarasota in February in 1991 and
our first Forum was held in 1992 as a small group meeting.Being from the Northern USA, this was a particularly good time to go south for the warmth of our friendships with DR. Treffinger and Dr. Noller and to keep away from the cold winter.
&&&& The Forum is the only chance to learn about various topics of the creativity and innovation (革新) and from those who have rich experience and interest in the field.
The theme of the 2004 Forum includes searching for a few new methods, sharing &lessons from experience, and learning and exchanging ideas on cutting-edge research.
Space is limited,so early registration (登记,注册) is welcome
&&&& Meeting the Innovation Challenge
&&&& February 6 and 7,2004 The Lido Holiday Inn
&&&& Sarasota, Florida
&&&& $ 750 (registration includes some meals and materials) &&&& &Interested in becoming qualified to use the VIEW assessment (评估) of Problem
Solving Style? The two days just before our Forum provides you just that chance. For more information on VIEW see pages 24-25.
&&&& VIEW Qualification Course
&&&& February 4and 5,2004 The Lido Holiday Inn
1. According to this advertisement, at the Forum people ______.
A. come together in order to form an organization
B. express different opinions and discuss public matters
C. eat together to celebrate their success or victory
D. work together for the purpose of business or trade
2. If you register both the VIEW qualification course and the Forum at the same time, you will save _____.
A. $100 B. $300
3. "Space is limited, so early registration is welcome" means _____.
A. space is limited, so you can't register now B. space is too limited for you to register
C. you'll lose the good chance if you don't register soon D. you'll be given a special offer if you register now
4. The main purpose of this advertisement is to _____.
A. encourage more people to attend the Forum in time
B. promise everyone can pay less money to attend the Forum
C. call on the people in the north of the USA to go south for holidays
D. introduce some new activities and topics of the Forum
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答过程:我会想,我会填。 1_百度知道