哪位亲有原版卡梅伦就职演说讲mp3音频?急需!!!

名人演讲:英国首相卡梅伦就职演讲_名人英语演讲视频_VOA英语网
名人演讲:英国首相卡梅伦就职演讲
发表时间:内容来源:
HER MAJESTY the queen has asked me to form a new government and I have accepted。
女王陛下已经授权予我组建新政府,我已接受了这一任命。
Before I talk about that new government, let me say something about the one that has just passed. Compared with a decade ago, this country is more open at home and more compassionate abroad, and that is something we should all be grateful for。
在谈论新政府之前,请允许我谈一谈最近刚刚发生过的一件事情。与十年前相比,这个国家对内更加开放,对外更加富有同情心,我们都应该为此感到高兴。
On behalf of the whole country I&d like to pay tribute to the outgoing prime minister, for his long record of dedicated public service。
我谨代表这个国家,对长期致力于公共服务的前任首相深表赞扬。
In terms of the future, our country has a hung parliament where no party has an overall majority and we have some deep and pressing problems & a huge deficit, deep social problems and a political system in need of reform。
就未来而言,我们的议会无任何党派占明显多数,我们面临着一些深刻而紧迫的问题庞大的赤字、深刻的社会问题以及需要改革政治制度。
For those reasons, I aim to form a proper and full coalition between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats. I believe that is the right way to provide this country with the strong, the stable, the good and decent government that I think we need so badly。
基于这些原因,我计划在保守党和自由民主党间组建适当并充分的联盟。我想,这是为国家提供一个我认为我们非常需要的强大、稳定、完善、体面的政府的正确途径。
Nick Clegg and I are both political leaders who want to put aside party differences and work hard for the common good and for the national interest. I believe that is the best way to get the strong government that we need, decisive government that we need today。
尼克&克莱格(Nick Clegg)和我都是希望撇开党派差异、为公益事业、为国家利益而努力的领导人。我认为,这是打造我们所需要的强大政府的最佳途径,是打造今天我们需要的果断的政府的最佳途径。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News页次:1/2&每页25&总数49&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页
??????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
All right reserved 邮箱:&&&&在线QQ:卡梅伦就职演讲(中英对照)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
卡梅伦就职演讲(中英对照)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢手机APP下载
您现在的位置:
1.普通电脑下载::
英语学习专题
听写强化训练系统有听写比对,按句停顿,中文翻译、听写错词提示等特色功能.
提供经济学人中英双语版文章、音频、中英字幕,类别包括文艺、人物、科技、商业等..
关注可可英语官方微信,每天将会向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料..
听力入门节目推荐
视频听力节目推荐
媒体资讯节目推荐
美文和演讲节目推荐
品牌听力节目推荐您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
经典名人英语演讲稿26:香港海关关长在2009年“国际海关节”致辞 mp3
joy1988 于发布 l 已有人浏览
经典名人英语演讲稿26:香港海关关长在2009年“国际海关节”致辞,含有中英对照阅读,lrc及mp3下载,为您提供英语双
26. 香港海关关长在2009年&国际海关节&致辞
The Honourable Financial Secretary, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen,
财政司司长、各位来宾、各位朋友:
Each year, the Wor1d Customs Organisation dedicates International Customs Day to a special theme to promote international Customs co-operation to tackle an issue of common concern. This year, the theme is &Customs and the Environment: Protecting our Natural Heritage&.
世界海关组织每年都会为国际海关节订立特别的主题,以促进海关合作。今年的主题是&海关与环境:保护我们的自然遗产&。
I think this is a very meaningful theme, that not only reflects the growing concern of the international community about protecting our environment and our natural heritage, but that also helps to highlight the increasingly diverse roles and responsibilities of customs officers today. Traditionally, the main role of Customs is the col1ection of import and excise duties and the prevention of smuggling and trafficking in drugs. Since the 911 events, Customs administrations around the world have assumed an increasing role in the fight against terrorism. At the same time, the fact that Customs is often seen by bona fide traders as a stumbling block to doing business means that we have to play a key role in promoting economic growth through trade facilitation.
我认为这个主题十分有意义,因为这个主题不但反映国际社会越来越关注保护环境和自然遗产的问题,亦突显现今海关人员的角色和责任越来越多元化。海关传统的主要角色,是征收入口税及消费税,以及防止走私和贩毒。自美国发生9.11袭击后,全球的海关当局在打击恐怖主义方面,已承担更重要的角色。同时,海关往往被正当的贸易商视为做生意的绊脚石,可见我们在透过利使商贸以促进经济增长方面,担当特别的角色。
In Hong Kong, the versatility and resourcefulness of Customs officers are taken to such extremes that we are not only responsible for performing our traditional duties as tax collector and smuggling and drug buster, but we are also responsible for enforcement of intellectual property rights, consumer products safety and acting as a tourist policeman to protect our Mainland tourists and local consumers alike from being ripped off by unscrupulous traders.
在香港,海关人员具备多方面的知识和技能。我们不仅肩负海关的传统职责,例如征收税款和打击走私贩毒,而且还是执行保障知识产权法例、规管消费品安全和保障内地游客及本地消费者免受欺诈的唯一机关。
The earth is the most valuable common asset that we have as human beings. We owe our future generations a duty to protect the environment and our natural heritage. Globalisation of trade and convenience of travel means customs officers have to play a key role in stopping the smuggling of endangered fauna and flora and the illegal trade in &environmentally sensitive& commodities such as ozone depleting substances, hazardous and other waste, and chemical weapons.
地球是全人类集体拥有的最宝贵资产。我们有责任为我们的后代好好保护我们的环境和自然遗产。随贸易全球化和交通工具愈趋方便,海关人员必须担当重要的角色,遏止濒危动植物种的走私活动和&对环境敏感&的货物(例如:耗蚀臭氧层物质、危险废物,以及化学武器)的非法贸易。
It is the collective responsibility of the world community to protect the environment and our natural heritage. Hong Kong Customs will continue to play its part and our success in doing so would not have been possible without the help and co-operation given to us by our local and international counterparts, other government departments and the business community, many of which are represented here this evening. On behalf of Hong Kong Customs, I would like to thank you again and look forward to your continued support and assistance in future.
保护环境和我们的自然遗产是全球社会的共同责任。香港海关将会继续在这方面担当其角色。我们在这方面和履行其他职责所取得的成功,有赖本港和世界各国及各地的有关当局、其他政府部门、其他纪律部队及商界向我们提供的协助和合作,而这些机构中有很多已派代表出席今晚的活动。本人谨代表香港海关再次向各位致谢,希望在未来的日子,各位对我们的工作继续提供支持和协助。
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家。
相关英语学习内容
英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&
英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&英语演讲&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英语演讲头条
那些激励我前行的英语演讲,精选历史名人、商界骄子、演
Barack Obama奥巴马演说集,由王瑞泽编译,译林出版社出版
国际英语演讲高手指导,从演讲理论到实践,传授演讲的技巧
“21世纪杯”全国英语演讲比赛由中国日报社于1996年发