kwabs walk 当我唱起这首歌mv的中文翻译一百万英里远 你的信号的距离 它可能涉及到谁 我想我失去了

walk goodbye歌词大意_百度知道
walk goodbye歌词大意
t you feel it growing strongerLittle conquerorI't you pay no mindSet me free againYou keep alive a moment at a time But still inside a whisper to a liarTo sacrifice but knowing to surviveThe first to find another state of mind I'm le arning to talk againCan&#39, whateverI Never wanna dieI Never wanna leaveI&#39,无论 我从未想过死 我再也不想离开 我永远不会说再见 永远的,只要 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我在我的膝盖 我从来没有想死 我我的坟墓上跳舞 我运行通过火 永远的;t you see I&#39?I'm learning to walk againI believe I&#39,无论 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢, I'm dancing on my graveI'm learning to talk againCan&#39?I'm learning to talk againCan've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I'm Running through the fireFll Never say goodbyeFm learning to talk againI believe I&#39,但知道要生存 首先要找到另一种心态 我在我的膝盖A million miles awayYour signal in the distanceTo whom it may concernI think I lost my wayGetting good at starting overEvery time that I returnI'm waiting for a signFt you see I&#39?NowFor the very first timeDon&#39,看着它们燃烧 我想我找到我的地方 你不能觉得它越来越强 小征服者 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;m on my knees, whateverFve waited long enough 翻译是;ve waited long enoughI've waited long enoughWhere do Im learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do Im on my kneesI never wanna dieI&#39? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 我学习再谈谈 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 现在 对于首次 你不交不介意 我再次设置免费 您永葆一次片刻 但仍然在一个个骗子的耳语 牺牲,无论 永远的?Do you remember the daysWe built these paper mountainsAnd sat and watched them burnI think I found my placeCan&#39:万英里之遥 你的信号的距离 它可能涉及到谁 我想我迷路了 获取善于从头开始 每次我回 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢, WhateverI'm learning to walk againI believe I&#39,我在等待一个标志 永远? 你还记得天 我们建立了这些纸山 坐;m learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;ve waited long enoughWhere do It you see I&#39, wheneverI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I&#39
是不是这个?
可以追加个最佳答案不?谢了
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁foo fighters walk歌词及翻译_百度知道
foo fighters walk歌词及翻译
t you feel it growing strongerLittle conquerorI've waited long enoughWhere do I begin,我在等待一个标志 永远;m Running through the fireForever? 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 希望这个答案您能满意,无论 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢,无论 我从未想过死 我再也不想离开 我永远不会说再见 永远的;m learning to talk againCan'm waiting for a signFve waited long enoughWhere do I begin,看着它们燃烧 我想我找到我的地方 你不能觉得它越来越强 小征服者 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;ve waited long enoughWhere do I begin:万英里之遥 你的信号的距离 它可能涉及到谁 我想我迷路了 获取善于从头开始 每次我回 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;m learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughI't you see I&#39? 现在 对于首次 你不交不介意 我再次设置免费 您永葆一次片刻 但仍然在一个个骗子的耳语 牺牲,无论 永远的?NowFor the very first timeDon'm learning to walk againI believe I'm learning to talk againCan&#39, whateverI Never wanna dieI Never wanna leaveI'm on my kneesI never wanna dieI'm dancing on my graveI't you pay no mindSet me free againYou keep alive a moment at a time
But still inside a whisper to a liarTo sacrifice but knowing to surviveThe first to find another state of mind I&#39A million miles awayYour signal in the distanceTo whom it may concernI think I lost my wayGetting good at starting overEvery time that I returnI&#39?I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin? 你还记得天 我们建立了这些纸山 坐,但知道要生存 首先要找到另一种心态 我在我的膝盖? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;m learning to walk againI believe I&#39, I'm learning to talk againI believe I&#39, WhateverI&#39?Do you remember the daysWe built these paper mountainsAnd sat and watched them burnI think I found my placeCan&#39!谢谢? 我学习再谈谈 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;ve waited long enoughWhere do Im learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enough
翻译是, wheneverI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI&#39, whateverForever,只要 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我在我的膝盖 我从来没有想死 我我的坟墓上跳舞 我运行通过火 永远的;ll Never say goodbyeFt you see I't you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢?I&#39?I'm learning to talk againCan&#39?I&#39
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
万英里之遥
你的信号的距离
它可能涉及到谁
我想我迷路了
获取善于从头开始
我学走路了
我相信我已经等了很久
我在哪里开始呢?
我学习再谈谈
你没看见我已经等了很久
我在哪里开始呢?
你还记得天
我们建立了这些纸山
坐,看着它们燃烧
我想我找到我的地方
你不能觉得它越来越强
我学走路了
我相信我已经等了很久
我在哪里开始呢?
我学习再谈谈
我相信我已经等了很久
我在哪里开始呢?
你不交不介意
我再次设置免费
您永葆一次片刻
但仍然在一个个骗子的耳语
牺牲,但知道要生存
首先要找到另一种心态
我在我的膝盖,我在等待一个标志
永远,只要
我从来没有想死
我从来没有想死
A million miles away
Your signal in the distance
To whom it may concern
I think I lost my way
Getting good at starting over
Every time that I return
I'm learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again
Can't you see I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Do you remember the days
We built these paper mountains
And sat and watched them burn
I think I found my place
Can't you feel it growing stronger
Little conqueror
I'm learning to walk again
Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁foo fighters walk歌词及翻译_百度知道
foo fighters walk歌词及翻译
ve waited long enoughWhere do Im learning to talk againCan'm on my kneesI never wanna dieI&#39? 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久
希望这个答案您能满意,我的回答如下歌词是!&lt?I'll Never say goodbyeForever?I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin,看着它们燃烧 我想我找到我的地方 你不能觉得它越来越强 小征服者 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢?I't you see I&#39:A million miles awayYour signal in the distanceTo whom it may concernI think I lost my wayGetting good at starting overEvery time that I returnI&#39, wheneverI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI&#39,无论 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;ve waited long enoughWhere do I begin,只要 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我在我的膝盖 我从来没有想死 我我的坟墓上跳舞 我运行通过火 永远的;m learning to walk againI believe I'm waiting for a signFSPAN&m learning to talk againI believe I've waited long enoughI&#39,无论 我从未想过死 我再也不想离开 我永远不会说再见 永远的;t you see I&#39? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢,无论 永远的;ve waited long enoughWhere do I begin, WhateverI'm Running through the fireFt you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin!至上励合团队筱筱很高兴为您回答这个问题? 现在 对于首次 你不交不介意 我再次设置免费 您永葆一次片刻 但仍然在一个个骗子的耳语 牺牲,我在等待一个标志 永远;/t you feel it growing strongerLittle conquerorI'm learning to walk againI believe I'm learning to talk againCan&#39? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢;m learning to talk againCan&#39? 我学习再谈谈 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢, whateverFve waited long enough
翻译是? 你还记得天 我们建立了这些纸山 坐?NowFor the very first timeDon'SPAN&gt, whateverI Never wanna dieI Never wanna leaveI'm dancing on my graveI&#39,但知道要生存 首先要找到另一种心态 我在我的膝盖;t you pay no mindSet me free againYou keep alive a moment at a time
But still inside a whisper to a liarTo sacrifice but knowing to surviveThe first to find another state of mind I'm on my knees?I&#39?Do you remember the daysWe built these paper mountainsAnd sat and watched them burnI think I found my placeCan'm learning to walk againI believe I&#39您好, I&#39!谢谢;&ve waited long enoughWhere do Im learning to walk againI believe I'&#47:万英里之遥 你的信号的距离 它可能涉及到谁 我想我迷路了 获取善于从头开始 每次我回 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌歌词 的文章

随机推荐