3.It s A Beautiful Day这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.It s A Beautiful Day推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:117.34.180.148 上传时间: 22:54:26
音乐名称:
音乐大小:3.63mb
外链次数:1
外链地址:/up/mp3/AB8096DFFDA56B3FFCB6.mp3
《》在线视听
It s A Beautiful Day.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .分享到:这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[] 今日看点关闭尹何 It’s&Beautiful 铃声
尹何 It’s&Beautiful歌词
感谢提供歌词
It’s BeautifulLRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 It’s&Beautiful MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收It’s&Beautiful铃声
正在播放:It’s&Beautiful
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜【It‘s Beautiful】_Younha-It‘s Beautiful在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&It‘s Beautiful
《It‘s Beautiful》 - Younha
It‘s Beautiful
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
It‘s Beautiful相关MV推荐
《It‘s Beautiful》歌词
Younha的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Younha的相似歌手
听It‘s Beautiful的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top1099+条站内信
1条系统消息
分类:爵士&&
专辑:单曲
大小:3.83M
上传时间: 12:19:00
话说这首歌跟我的渊源可是很大的,It's A Beautiful Day是我看布布雷叔叔的第一支MV,是我买的第一张布布雷EP,紧接着第一次参加歌手大赛也唱了这首歌,总的来说,这首单曲让我真真爱上这位爵士乐者。没次听到这首歌就会被拉扯回刚转学那段时光,大家没有那么多学习的压力,每天清闲自在,心情就像这首歌那样美美哒。就像歌词说的,要走就走,别耽误小爷的尚好青春。不知道怎么的一录就破,专门等嗓子状态好一点然后试了试,能唱,打开一录,又破。也是输,没后期,将就听。
I don’t know whyYou think that you could hold meWhen you can’t get by by yourselfAnd I don’t know whoWould ever want to tear the seam of someone’s dreamBaby, it’s fine, you said that we should just be friendsWhile I came up with that line and I’m sureThat it’s for the bestIf you ever change your mind, don’t hold your breath‘Cause you may not believeThat baby, I’m relievedWhen you said goodbye, my whole world shines[CHORUS]Hey hey heyIt’s a beautiful day and I can’t stop myself from smilingIf I’m drinking, then I’m buyingAnd I know there’s no denyingIt’s a beautiful day, the sun is up, the music’s playingAnd even if it started rainingYou won’t hear this boy complaining‘Cause I’m glad that you’re the one that got awayIt’s a beautiful dayIt’s my turn to fly, so girls, get in line‘Cause I’m easy, no playing this guy like a foolNow I’m alrightMight’ve had me caged before, but not tonight‘Cause you may not believeThat baby, I’m relievedThis fire inside, it burns too brightI don’t want to say “so long”, I just want to say “goodbye”[CHORUS]Hey hey heyIt’s a beautiful day and I can’t stop myself from smilingIf I’m drinking, then I’m buyingAnd I know there’s no denyingIt’s a beautiful day, the sun is up, the music’s playingAnd even if it started rainingYou won’t hear this boy complaining‘Cause I’m glad that you’re the one who got away‘Cause if you ever think I’ll take upMy time with thinking of our break-upThen, you’ve got another thing coming your way‘Cause it’s a beautiful dayBeautiful dayOh, baby, any day that you’re gone awayIt’s a beautiful day
歌曲名:It's A Beautiful Day
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:Quinn不是Queen音乐人:林逮逮音乐人:行くぞ

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌歌词 的文章

随机推荐