求歌曲,铃木达央 drama《Physical》

蔡依林的英文歌曲《Physical》的歌词?_百度知道
蔡依林的英文歌曲《Physical》的歌词?
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他4条回答
I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like Making good conversation I gotta handle you just right You know what I mean I took you to an intimate restaurant Then to a suggestive movie There's nothing left to talk about Unless it's horizontally Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk I've been patient, I've been good Tried to keep my hands on the table It's gettin' hard this holdin' back If you know what I mean I'm sure you'll understand my point of view We know each other mentally You gotta know that you're bringin' out The animal in me Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get animal, animal I wanna get animal Let's get into animal Let me hear your body talk Let me hear your b订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默ody talk
歌手:newton-john olivia 专辑:physical 蔡依林是翻唱的!不过蔡依林的声音更甜I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, makin' good conversationI gotta handle you just right, you know what I meanI took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movieThere's nothin' left to talk about, unless it's horizontallyNewton-John OliviaChorus:Let's get physical, physical, I wanna get physical, let's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talk, let me hear your body talkchorusI've been patient, I've been good, tried to keep my hands on the tableI'm sure you'll understand my point of view, we know each other mentallyYou gotta know that you're bringin' out the animal in mechorus repeats 3xLet's get animal, animal, I wanna get animal, let's get into animalLet me hear your body talk, let me hear your body talk...
I'm saying all the things that I know you'll likeMaking good conversationI gotta handle you just rightYou know what I meanI took you to an intimate restaurantThen to a suggestive movieThere's nothing left to talk aboutUnless it's horizontallyLet's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talkLet's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talkI've been patient, I've been goodTried to keep my hands on the tableIt's gettin' hard this holdin' backIf you know what I meanI'm sure you'll understand my point of viewWe know each other mentallyYou gotta know that you're bringin' outThe animal in meLet's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talkLet's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talkLet's get physical, physicalI wanna get physicalLet's get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, your body talkLet me hear your body talkLet's get animal, animalI wanna get animalLet's get into animalLet me hear your body talk your body talkLet me hear your body talk
I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like Making good conversation I gotta handle you just right You know what I mean I took you to an intimate restaurant Then to a suggestive movie There's nothing left to talk about Unless it's horizontally Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk I've been patient, I've been good Tried to keep my hands on the table It's gettin' hard this holdin' back If you know what I mean I'm sure you'll understand my point of view We know each other mentally You gotta know that you're bringin' out The animal in me Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get physical, physical I wanna get physical Let's get into physical Let me hear your body talk, your body talk Let me hear your body talk Let's get animal, animal I wanna get animal Let's get into animal Let me hear your body talk Let me hear your body talk 应该是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁王若琳的《Physical》 歌词_百度知道
王若琳的《Physical》 歌词
提问者采纳
your body talkLet me hear your body talkIs get physical, your body talkLet me hear your body talkPhysicalI wanna get physicalLet&#39, your body talkLet me hear your body talkOh hey ohIs get into physicalLet mes get into physicalLet me hear your body talk, physicalI wanna get physicalLet&#39,hmm(让人销魂到死的呻吟啊;ve been goodTried to keep my hands on the tableIt&#39:王若琳专辑.baidu, your body talkLet me hear your body talkIs nothing left to talk aboutUnless it's get physicaloh~hmm yeahyour body talkLet me hear your body talk,Let' backYou know what I meanI&#39,physicalphysical~s get physical!~~)I wanna get physicals gettin'll understand my point of viewWe know each other mentallyYou gotta know that you' outThe animal in meLet&#39, physicalI wanna get physicalLet'm sure you&#39.baidu:Joanna王若琳 The Adult Storybook大人故事书 亚洲巡回演唱会影音全纪录I&#39, I&#39://music,s get into physicalLet mere bringin&#39, physicalI wanna get physicalLet me hard this holdin'll likeMaking good conversationI gotta handle you just rightYou know what I meanI took you to an intimate restaurantThen to a suggestive movieThere&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
王若琳的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求铃木达央唱的《Q版变形金刚》的OP名_百度知道
求铃木达央唱的《Q版变形金刚》的OP名
提问者采纳
《Physical》作词:Yorke作曲编曲:eba歌:OLDCODEX
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
铃木达央的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些好听的中文翻版的英文歌曲_百度知道
有哪些好听的中文翻版的英文歌曲
我有更好的答案
网友推荐的求英文翻唱中文的歌曲.
357807人推荐
311714人推荐
297195人推荐
264167人推荐
232541人推荐
222980人推荐
225203人推荐
229945人推荐
227443人推荐
210533人推荐
183640人推荐
169778人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
Q》是翻唱《Mr;s get it on》 《Mr郭美美《不怕不怕》翻唱O-zone《Dragostea Din Tei 》张惠妹《解脱》翻唱black sabbath黑色安息日的《she're gone》黄品源你怎么舍得我难过翻唱kylie miccga的《everytime i think you》李玟《didadi》翻唱Maria Montell《And So The Story Goes》容祖儿《挥着翅膀的女孩》翻唱Fiona fung《Proud Of You》周传雄《黄昏》翻唱Jus allah的《betrayal》蔡依林1《because of you》翻唱98degree《because of you》2《lovelovelove》 翻唱Virgos《STOP STOP STOP》 3《Don’t stop》翻唱S Club 7-《Bring it all back》4《单身公害》翻唱韩国朴惠银《It is you》5《Lucky number》翻唱 rialto《Lucky number》6《Angel》翻唱Sarah McLachla《Angel》7《日不落》翻唱bodies without organs空壳乐队《sunshine in the rain》《乖猫》《STUPID》prove it《野蛮游戏》《ME AND MY GIRLS》《第一优先》《GET LOST》《乐园》-翻Jem《They》《海洋之心》-翻《under the sea》小美人鱼主题曲《Bridge Over Troubled Water》《睁一只眼闭一只眼》翻唱kinks的《Do it again》《爱情36计》《MAKE UP BAG》《OH OH》《OH OH》《玩美》是翻唱《let's gone》苏慧伦《鸭子》翻唱德国愚人花园fools garden的《lemon tree》张含韵《酸酸甜甜就是我》翻唱Lene Nystroms的《Pretty Young Thing》花儿乐队《我是你的罗密欧》翻唱LMNT《Hey juilet》赵薇《爱情大魔咒》翻唱AQUA《Doctor Jones》王菲《容易受伤的女人》翻唱annie lenno《leep in loving you》张宇《用心良苦》翻唱ayu-tan《now you&#39. Cute》《Physical》翻唱Olivia Newton-john《Let&#39
&take me to your heart &
&don't push me 中文版本&
好多歌刚开始听蛮好听的,后来就……
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字