文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场游戏风云频道背景音乐_百度知道
游戏风云频道背景音乐
SITV游戏风云频道,竞技天堂(晶锐杯)的那段回放时的音乐叫什么?(带歌词)给我找个地址下啊!!!
提问者采纳
yellowcard-- fightingyellowcard - fightingi said i'd moved on and i'll leave it alone,but before i walk out there is something that i need you to know,i got lost in a blink of an eye,and i can never get back,no i've never got back,you were not there when i wanted to say,that you were everything that right and it wasn't you but me to change,now i got to go it alone,but i'll never give up,no i'll never give up what am i fighting for,there must me something more,for all these words i've said,do you feel anything i said i'm ok but i know how to lie,you were all that i had,you were delicate and hard to find,i got lost in the back of my mind,and i can never get back,no i've never got back you were not there when i needed to say,i hit the bottom so fast that my head was spinning 'round for days,now i gotta go it alone,but i will never give up,no i'll never give up what am i fighting for,there must me some憨法封盒莩谷凤贪脯楷thing more,for all these words i've said,do you feel anything what am i fighting for,what am i fighting for woh....woh....never give up on this never give up on thisnever give up on thisnever give up on thissaid i'm ok but i know how to lie,but i will never give up,no i'll never give up what am i fighting for,there must me something more,for all these words i've said,do you feel anything what am i fighting for (no i'm never gonna give up, give up)what am i fighting for (no i'm never gonna give up, give up)said that i'd fight for the one that i've found,i'm gonna stay here while i wait for you to come around,i fight you're apart of me now,and i will never give up,no i'll never give upSiTV游戏风云频道Fabia晶锐G联赛直播用音乐
需要注册个号
提问者评价
谢谢啊,就是这个
优雅茶水香 - 古筝音乐
/song/?fm=altg3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
游戏风云的相关知识
其他1条回答
fighting你找酷我音乐盒下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求日的游戏风云频道每日游报中gta5和刺客信条4中的背景音乐_百度知道
Why Do You Love Me虽然不是背景但很好听的
音乐名:Palladio
应该是你要找的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
刺客信条4的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这两天游戏风云频道,DOTA和war3精彩回放时的背景音乐叫什么?歌词里面好像有shit up shit up ship up…和get up get up get up…_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
这两天游戏风云频道,DOTA和war3精彩回放时的背景音乐叫什么?歌词里面好像有shit up shit up ship up…和get up get up get up…
被浏览127次
能给个链接么,要不含=号的
采纳率:52%
巫怒和HBK出场曲,都是魔兽经典歌曲,应该有你说的。连接的话,我通常用QQ音乐听,那里就有 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了

我要回帖

更多关于 诸神之战1 的文章

随机推荐