mimimimi thorisson身价

網站特惠價 990元
定價 1,200元
法國最閃耀的美女主廚
【作者】咪咪?索瑞森(Mimi?Thorisson)
法國廚藝部落格「吃」(Manger)的作者與飲食節目主持人,她的部落格在2013年4月被《美味》雜誌(Saveur)提名為「最佳美食部落格」,擅長以當令食材烹調季節料理。
曾任職於電視台,並於香港、新加坡、倫敦、雷克雅維克與巴黎居住過的她,目前與先生、五個孩子、兩個較年長的繼子女以及十四隻狗一同住於法國梅多克的農莊中。她主持的美食節目包括「咪咪的餐桌」(La Table de Mimi),及「咪咪的甜點」(Les Desserts de Mimi),兩個節目都在法國的美食頻道Cusine+播出。
Blog「Manger」:
下廚對我來說總是一大樂事,但一年之中我最喜歡烹飪的季節就屬秋天,此時的農產品比其他季節更豐腴肥碩。在帶著涼意、黑漆漆的夜晚,有時我會站在爐邊,室內搖曳著燭光,我周遭擺滿美麗的食物,有南瓜、菇類和堅果。我烹煮牛肝菌、蝸牛、小牛肝,或在紅酒中浸泡梨子,在湯中加入香草束,用文火燉煮或攪拌著鍋裡的菜餚。在這些時刻裡,煮晚餐彷彿和施展魔法類似,我覺得自己和那些在森林小木屋裡煮著神祕而美味食物的所有人緊密聯繫在一起。
秋天確實是屬於女巫的季節。
秋冬兩個季節,我們屋子裡總有許多南瓜,即使家裡庫存已滿,我總還是忍不住去市場買更多南瓜回來,也常有人把南瓜當禮物送我,因此各位可以想像十月我家南瓜堆積如山的情景。我最常用南瓜做的菜就是這道湯,它是孩子們的最愛。我盡全力替我的家人烹煮健康的食物,而端出這道湯時,往往讓我覺得自己是個好媽媽。
更多美食饗宴,請參考
開中火,加熱大湯鍋裡的橄欖油,放入紅蔥頭和大蒜炒4到5分鐘,炒至略呈金黃色。此時再加入南瓜和歐防風,以鹽和黑胡椒調味,煮8分鐘。
倒入牛奶和蔬菜高湯,煮滾後轉小火,加蓋,微滾至蔬菜煮軟,約15到20分鐘。
把湯分批放進攪拌器裡打成糊狀,如果湯太濃稠就倒入少許牛奶,以鹽和黑胡椒調味。
在碗裡拌勻鮮奶油、胡桃和細香蔥。
把湯盛到小碗裡,舀一匙鮮奶油醬上去,撒上細香蔥。
更多美食饗宴,請參考
更多美味料理
油封鴨牧羊人派
櫻桃克拉芙緹
茴香酒燒明蝦
L'AMI JEAN的帕馬森乾酪湯
更多美食饗宴,請參考Mimi Thorisson - Lonny Loves - Lonny
Mimi Thorisson
The French cookbook author and blogger is the muse of the moment
Reported by
On a country lane in France's M&doc region with one of the family's smooth fox terriers.
A stolen afternoon hour with Mimi Thorisson&s blog, , is a given among a certain set of urbanite creatives. All the ingredients for a compelling read are there&gorgeous landscapes, charming family, a quaint set of neighbors& and then there&s the food. Thorisson, based in France&s verdant M&doc region, represents online escapism of the highest order, and now is branching out: Her first book, , was just released by Clarkson Potter, and she and her husband are soon embarking on the creation of a pop-up restaurant in an old villa. Below, 10 essentials to put a taste of refinement in rural living.
Thorisson's just-released cookbook.
1. Yves Saint Laurent &I always admired my mother's wardrobe, especially her YSL dresses. They represent a strong, affirmative woman&so Parisian, so feminine.& Pictured, a look from the&Spring 2015 runway collection.
2. Sophia Loren &She&s sexy, flirtatious, confident, and a great cook.&
&The foundation of my cooking&I can't live without it.&
4. &Such a delightful film, filled with contrast and surprises. I often think of this movie when I prepare a meal in my old stone-walled kitchen.&&&Image & 1987 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
5. Smooth fox terriers &They&re our mascots and our friends. I get so much pleasure watching them run in the fields.&
6. The ocean &I grew up by the sea. I live by the sea. I it makes me dream.& Photo by Oddur Thorisson.
7. Sweet peas &They were in my wedding bouquet: timeless flowers with a country freshness.&
8. The soundtrack of
&The movie has left a scar on me. It&s inconsumable and tragic, and I love the dramatic music. It raises my emotions.& Album cover&& 2007 Universal Classics & Jazz.
9. Eggs &They&re my staple ingredient&I can think of a thousand dishes to make.&
10. Guillaume Apollinaire &Ever since I was a young girl, I&ve loved his poem &Le pont Mirabeau.& Pure tragic romance.&Mimi Thorisson的幸福生活|成長於香港和巴黎,長大後有了冰島籍的攝影師丈夫,生了一堆漂亮的娃,因覺得城市裡空間局促,便搬去法國鄉間的大房子,然後又養了一大堆帥帥的狗。從此以後,Mimi專心做飯,老公專心拍照,你也可以去她的blog「MANGER」上專心羡慕。http://t.cn/zTzrCqr
同時轉發到微博
微博廣場:
認證合作:
關於微博:
關注我們:
聯絡我們:mimi thorisson是谁_百度知道
mimi thorisson是谁
提问者采纳
mimi thomasson米米托马森
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
When you went to Sunday Chinese school咪咪虽然立信You have been a great kid ever since you were born, happily ate hamburgers every meal in the car, always quiet. I cannot believe how lucky we are as parents to have a daughter like you, you studied hard even though it was no fun for you. You were three when we built our house, sang with Barney until you fell asleep. You put up with that boring period without a fuss. I remember you quietly followed us every weekend for more than ten hours a day to get building supplies, and well-mannered, attentive, empathetic
mimi thomasson米米托马森
米米托马森
是音译吗?米米托马森
米米托马森
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 mimifad 的文章

随机推荐