求一篇关于51单片机外文文献的英文文献

89c51单片机论文英文文献翻译_中华文本库
第1页/共8页
文本预览:
英文原文 Description The AT89C51 is a low-power, high-performance CMOS 8-bit microcomputer with 4K bytes of Flash Programmable and Erasable Read Only Memory (PEROM) and 128 bytes RAM. The device is manufactured using Atm-el’s high density nonvolatile memory technology and is compatible with the industry standard MCS-51(TM) instruction set and pin out. The chip combines a versatile 8-bit CPU with Flash on a monolithic chip, the Atm-el AT89C51 is a powerful microcomputer which provides a highly flexible and cost effective solution to many embedded control applications. Features: o Compatible with MCS-51(TM) Products o 4K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory o Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles o Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 24 MHz o Three-Level Program Memory Lock o 128 x 8-Bit Internal RAM o 32 Programmable I/O Lines o Two 16-Bit Timer/Counters o Six Interrupt Sources o Programmable Serial Channel o Low Power Idle and Power Down Modes The AT89C51 provides the following standard features: 4K bytes of Flash, 128 bytes of RAM, 32 I/O lines, two 16-bit timer/counters, a five vector two-level interrupt architecture, a full duplex serial port, on-chip oscillator and clock circuitry. In addition, the AT89C51 is designed with static logic for operation down to zero frequency and supports two software selectable power saving modes. The Idle Mode stops the CPU while allowing the RAM, timer/counters, serial port and interrupt system to continue functioning. The Power Down Mode saves the RAM contents but freezes the oscillator disabling all other chip functions until the next hardware reset.
Block Diagram
Pin Description: VCC Supply voltage. GND Ground. Port 0 Port 0 is an 8-bit open drain bidirectional I/O port. As an output port each pin can sink eight TTL inputs. When is are written to port 0 pins, the pins can be used as high impedance inputs. Port 0 may also be configured to be the multiplexed low-order address/data bus during accesses to external program and data memory. In this mode P0 has internal pull-ups. Port 0 also receives the code bytes during Flash programming, and outputs the code bytes during program verification. External pull-ups are required during program verification. Port 1 Port 1 is an 8-bit bidirectional I/O port with internal pull-ups. The Port 1 output buffers can sink/source four TTL inputs. When 1s are written to Port 1 pins they are pulled
high by the internal pull-ups and can be used as inputs. As inputs, Port 1 pins that are externally being pulled low will source current (IIL) because of the internal pull-ups. Port 1 also receives the low-order address bytes during Flash programming and verification. Port 2 Port 2 is an 8-bit bidirectional I/O port with internal pull-ups. The Port 2 output buffers can sink/source four TTL inputs. When 1s are written to Port 2 pins they are pulled high by the internal pull-ups and can be used as inputs. As inputs, Port 2 pins that are externally
第1页/共8页
寻找更多 ""猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&