秦兵马俑的资料资料 五六句话

有关 describe a historic place 的对话设计五六句话就ok!_百度作业帮
有关 describe a historic place 的对话设计五六句话就ok!
A:Will you please tell me one of the historic places in your country,B:No problem.I was born in the city of Xi'an,in Central China,and it was very important historically.A:Why was this city so important?B:Let me explain for you.Around 650 to 700 AD,it was the capital of the Chinese Empire,the seat of the Tang Dynasty,and the eastern terminus of the great "Silk Road" trading route between China and the Mediterranean.It was then the largest city in the world,with over two million inhabitants,a quarter of whom were foreigners,and archaeologists have estimated that it contained about 60,000 separate trading establishments.In 1974,it became famous again as the city where an army of life-sized terracotta warriors was discovered,buried to guard an ancient emperor's grave.A:I see.So what's your opinion of this hostoric city in the future?B:I think the city will be more prosperous and make people a better life.急求英语能力强的童鞋帮忙编十个短对话.对话不长,两个人,一人五六句话就行.1 Talk with your partner about your strong points and weak points in your personality.2.What do you think of latchkey children phenomenon?3.Talk with your partner about the care_百度作业帮
急求英语能力强的童鞋帮忙编十个短对话.对话不长,两个人,一人五六句话就行.1 Talk with your partner about your strong points and weak points in your personality.2.What do you think of latchkey children phenomenon?3.Talk with your partner about the care
1 Talk with your partner about your strong points and weak points in your personality.2.What do you think of latchkey children phenomenon?3.Talk with your partner about the career you’re likely to pursue in the future.4.What do you think is the most effective strategy in Oral English learning?Give your reasons.5.Do you agree that human beings are more aggressive than animals?Give your reasons.6.Talk with your partner about an unforgettable trip you have made.7.Which means of transportation do you like best when you travel?Why?8.Discuss with your partner what plays a more important role in a person’s development,nature or nurture.Illustrate your point with your life experiences.9.Talk to each other about your favorite kind of music/singer/singing group/musician,and give your reasons.10.Talk with your partner about an influential person in your life.
1 A what was wrong with you in the speech competition B i do not know ,i just felt nervous when facing audiences .I am not good at expressing what I want to A all right.Everyone has disadvantage .Maybe you should do what you are good at B Thank you!Let me think about what I am good at .Oh I know I have good memory.Maybe next time I am going to take park in the memory competition!A right 2 A What do you think of latchkey children phenomenon?B That is sad for the children and it has bad impact on the children.A you say the parents should take the responsibilty of the bad result .B yes That is what I mean.You know the care from the parents is very important for children development.A could you give the reason B sure chidren are full of more desire to need parents" care in the period of age from 5 to 15 than any period of age of the rest life.That period decides the children personality.If without care from the parents" care ,children will suffere much in the future.A i see3 A hey what career are you going to persue?B well I do not know .what about you A Thank you for asking.I am passioned about being a tranlator.B why A well ,I like language,especially when speaking them ,I feel very proud.Mastering a language equals get a opportunity to get down to knowing about a new culture.B sounds good .I give you best wishes in your career.A Thank you !And I hope you will find out your favorite.4 A Big headache for me B what happened A you know I have spent much time practising speaking English!But I have made little progress.B Do not worry!Maybe there is something wrong with your methods .A could you take a analysis of strategy to learn the oral English?B No problem !First of all ,you should store as much messenge as possible in your mind ,for if not ,how can you organize your own language!then the messenges you have stored are orginal .In another word,that is not yours .what you should do is to transform the messenges into your own language .How spending much time practising translating is helpful to lear oral English.Third ,you should spend much time speaking in your own language.A what you have said sounds very good.I know what I am wrong with.Thank you very much.B you are welcome .5 A I saw many birds flying into the air of our city and live with us last year.B I saw the same !Do you know why?A I think there are less and less inhabitants left for them.Human beings are becoming more and more progressive..B progressive how is it A The population of the world is growing .With it ,human beings need more space to live in .so we destory the forest where the birds used to live .On the other hand,because of the people" desire to persue luxuary style of life,we have run out of tremendous natural resources inculding the bird races.B I agree.we are agressive if though we do not feel it ourselves.A we are pushing ourselves to the edge of suviving .B how dangeous!6 A what happiest thing have you had in your life?B oh it was a trip to AmercaA could you describe it B sure .You know I am a village boy ,before ten ,I was confined within the small village .But at the age of the ten ,I got an opportunity to visit Amerca.I have heard the good education in Amerca.but I nevery expericed it .That trip offered me such a good chance to feel it,which changed my outlook of my future.After that trip ,I decided to study harder and jumped out of the confines of our village!AIsee how important that trip to you!I wish a kind of that tripB you will !写到这是在太累,你用吧!
A:Hi!Why don't you happy?B:You know,I really don't like Chinese.It's my weak points.ButI will have a Chinese Test.A:Don't worry. what's your storng points?B:Maths.A:That's good!
什么水平的呢? 五六句 那时小学嘛??? It's a new term. A: Hi, long time no see. How was your vacation? B: That's grate. I went to
你是山师的吧。。。。公共管理学院的???
自己动手,丰衣足食。。
你山师的把。。。我们也是这十个。。。
大学。口语考试。虽然只有五六句。但是希望别一句话特别短。英语作文,五六句话就行&_百度作业帮
英语作文,五六句话就行&
Her name is zhang lin ,He is twelve.he favoutite basketball.he likes english he family is father motjer sister brother and me
my friend is zhang lin,he is 12. heis from **,and his favorite sport is basketball.his favorite subject is english.he has a big family,which contains his father 、mother、sister and brother.需修改再找我,忘采纳英语作文,五六句话就可以&_百度作业帮
英语作文,五六句话就可以&
My WeekendThe weekend is coming.I will have a ha ppy weekend.On Saturday morning,I’m going to do m y homework.And then,I’m going out to play.I’m going to the bookstore and rea d some books.In the evening,I am goin g to have dinner with my parents outsid e.On Sunday morning,I’m going to the libr ary or do my homework.And then,I’m g oing to listen to music.In the afternoon,I’m going to go shopping with my moth er.I like shopping very much.This is my happy and busy weekend.Do you like this weekend?上传时间:
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:53
播放次数:2,820,016
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩

我要回帖

更多关于 兵马俑的资料 的文章

随机推荐