翻译我们公司销售多款山地自行车之旅,我更喜欢紫色的而不是红色的

英语翻译自行车是我日常生活中使用的交通工具,也是我锻炼身体的器材,我从小就喜欢骑自行车.现如今大街上的汽车越来越多,交通越来越拥挤,给我们带来了严重的空气污染,而自行车即便宜有方便,不会造成任何的_百度作业帮
英语翻译自行车是我日常生活中使用的交通工具,也是我锻炼身体的器材,我从小就喜欢骑自行车.现如今大街上的汽车越来越多,交通越来越拥挤,给我们带来了严重的空气污染,而自行车即便宜有方便,不会造成任何的污染,有一次我出去办事,通常我是开车去,需要30分钟,而这次我是骑自行车去的,结果只用了20分钟.虽然自行车有许多好处,但是他也有缺点,比如:路途遥远就感觉累,天气不好的时候造成的困难.但我还是喜欢它,因为它可以锻炼自己的身体.
Cycling is my life used mode of transport,but also my physical exercise equipment,the one I like riding a bicycle.The street is now more and more cars,more traffic congestion,gives us a serious air pollution,Cycling is cheap and convenient and will not cause any pollution,is an act,I think,I usually drive out,30 minutes,but this time I was riding a bicycle to go,spent only 20 minutes.Although bicycles are many benefits,but he has shortcomings,such as :the journey was long on feeling tired.when bad weather caused difficulties.But I like it,because it can exercise their bodies.英语翻译:如果我们多骑自行车,我们可以省出一笔钱来做些我们喜欢的事._百度作业帮
英语翻译:如果我们多骑自行车,我们可以省出一笔钱来做些我们喜欢的事.
If we ride bikes more,then we will save a sum of money to do the things we like.
If we ride bicycle more,we'll save a sum of money to do what we love
By pedalling bicycle more, we are able to save more money spending on aother things l like.
If we ride bicycle more,we can save a sum of money to do the things we like.
不会英语,不过骑自行车不省钱,不信可以参考318骑行线路和费用
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 山地自行车品牌排行 的文章

随机推荐