nba有首歌是i canone two three go歌词

有一首歌 那个歌的开头好像是one two three four 这首歌的歌名是什么 ?
有一首歌 那个歌的开头好像是one two three four 这首歌的歌名是什么 ?
补充:你们说的都是错的
补充:我可以听那个歌你们也去听下
我告诉你们在哪里
按这个QQLive网络电视然后按搜索然后打上跑跑卡丁车然后第一个就是名字叫[专辑] 跑跑卡丁车教学集锦 这里面的所有歌名字你们谁知道???
不区分大小写匿名
绝对正确的答案来啦.这首歌是W.c的Walk这首歌里确实有Ice Cube 和老兄Mack 10.要歌词么~我也顺便给你吧~~[Ice Cube]1, 2, 3, 4Get you a bitch up on the floorYou gotta get up and get down (WALK!)You gotta get up and get down (WALK!)[WC]To the Weeeeeeest, MARCHBang, crease the starchUh oh, here we go againOff the chain, that Dub SC gangState yo name[Ice Cube]Ice Cube motherfucker[WC]What's your name[Mack 10]Mack 10 motherfucker[WC]Well bang on, swang on Cause on mine I'ma G on, Dub C let a scene onGet my green on, with my white sling onWeather my rag in, with my khakis cuffed and draggingThree wheels, make the heat squealThis Westcoast shit is the shit that we builtWho wanna bust with or fuck with him, and confessY'all can't fuck with it, I'm out the roof with it, bang loose with itDub C, from that Dub SCFo sho to make ya peeps slang off the cheese man[Chorus]Walk, walkNiggas let me see you walkWalk, walkBitches let me see you walk - 2xTo the Weeeeeeest, MARCHCalling all cars, niggas look hardNear park cars, after darkGet toe start[Ice Cube]Ice Cube motherfucker, I represent thisDon't mistake the masked up for the apprenticeAll you bitch ass niggas are defenselessLike a Catholic priest, and bout ten kidsIt's sunday school, I run you foolsYou ain't gone do shitI got the flip shit, to plantSpit it like I'm gone spit itNiggas wanna get it, but they won't admit itI'm connected and committedAll the way bided, while you bullshittedI'm on exhibit, like a pitbull off the chainMotherfuckers gone flip out, ropes get ripped outNiggas gone trip out, crip out, get a four-fifth outGet bout, with a brickhouse, with my dick out saying fuck yaMy whole career, I kept it gangsta and hustla[Chorus][Mack 10]It's for the ghetto and the gutter everytime I spitFor niggas that walk off that funkadelic shitI just might go psycho, and grab the automaticAnd let one off for the gangbang addictsCause I'm westside connected like a hand in the gloveAnd I'm the gangsta rap nigga that the D-Boys loveHopped out braided and valetd in the front of the clubI hit the do' niggas speak, I hit em up with a dubAnd even on the east coast, I rep Hoo BanginIced out, creased khakis with a red flag hangingFin to bust a bitch to give head, that's eating the jawAnd if I let my hair down, all the hoes all hoesGet ya hood, ya polo, ya tribe, ya ?And ain't no niggas in the game that can beat this groupMack 10 and Connect, is the hood I claimWe do the damn thang, and it's off the chainTo the Weeeeeeest, MARCHCalling all cars, niggas look hardNear park cars, after darkGet toe start - 2x[Chorus - 2x](*ad-libs*)
这首歌是:Coolio - 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New)试听地址是:大概的歌词是:this is some ofthelingua-fringa of da funk business,and people come from miles around with an almost religiousdevotion togetondown.....1234getyourwomanonthefloorgotta gottagetup togetdowngotta gottagetup togetdownwhat up everybody, so glad you're hereit's coolio wit'theflow back inyourearthis ain'tthefantastic voyage, but i'm stillona mission,to see if i cangetyourattentionnow i want to drop some informationjust a little additive toyoureducationi live my life bythecode ofthefunk600 watt amps,18's inthetrunkwhen i'monthestreet, you gotta feel my beat, sothrowyourhands up if you're down withthecdouble o, l, i, o withtheflowi'm lookin' fortheparty, so betta nigga know123, it's like a b cif hip hop didn't pay, i'd rap for freeslide, slide, but that's that pasti got sumpin' brand new for that assif you got beefed, then nigga eat a porkchoponce igetit goin', you know it don't stopi break like dandylocks, panties drop,from hood to hood, block to blockhelp, i need somebodytogetit goin'onin this partybaby you can do it, takeyourtime do it right,we can drink some liqua and do it all damn nightmy name ain't wanda, but i'll rockyourworldgetmore bounce than a gherry curltoo many looky loos be lookin' for cluesthere's a party goin'on, now whatcha gonna do, sograbyourpartner, do se do,if you don't know who it is, it's coolio,slide, slide, but that'sthepast,i got sumpin' brand new for that asspush, push, inthebushbut don't steponno toes cuz you mightgetsmushedit'sthebrother from aroundthewayand what i say i been comin'onthree like dr. drecomin' at 'em with pattern an' a fresh pair of atomsi hope you don't trip cuz i don't want to have to gat 'emso moveyourbody baby, drivethehomeys crazy,theway you shake that ass, always amaze meain't no party like a west coast partycuz a west coast party don't stopso when you see a young niggain a chevy hittin' switches, then you gotta givethenigga his propsi got size in my rise andthemotion foryouroceancoolio gotthepotion to kicktheparty openslide, slide, but that'sthepasti got sumpin' brand new for that ass.
那你再慢慢找吧
歌曲叫《1234》,歌手叫feistone, two, three, four,tell me that you love me more.sleepless, long nights.sighs, what my youth was for.oh, teenage hopesarrive at your doorleft you with nothing,but they want some moreoh, oh, oh,Feistyou're changing your heart.oh, oh, oh,you know who you are.sweetheart, bitter heart,now i can't tell you apart.cozy and cold,put the horse before the cart.those teenage hopes,who have tears in their eyes.too scared to run off,to one little life.you're changing your heart.oh, oh, oh,you know who you are.one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten.money can't buy you back the love that you had then.one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten.money can't buy you back the love that you had then.oh, oh, oh,you're changing your heart.oh, oh, oh,you know who you are.oh, oh, oh,you're changing your heart.oh, oh, oh,you know who you are.
rain《I‘m coming》
1.歌手:shinhwa
专辑:four seasons 1歌词:歌曲:Brand new歌手:Shinhwaone two three four back to the one twoone two three back to yeahone two three four back to the one twoone two three back to yeahmin:我通过镜子望着你假装在整理头发很想靠近你跟你搭话可我还在等机会oh yeahwan:谁也不能把我从你身边赶走sung:我要像你身上的香水般粘着你让你能时刻闻到我的味道one two three four back to the one twoone two three back to yeahone two three four back to the one twoone two three back to yeahandy rap:If I take you out to shop you go wowIf I take you places that you wanna gohit me from the back don't stop nowlet's go hit it hit it one moreeric:一杯wine和steak和你 first date gent leman gentlemanI won't make mistake失手是 chance I won't take对我来说拥有你是piece of cakemin:你通过镜子看着我假装在补妆你旁边的那个男人无法满足你我才是为你真正想要的男人wan:谁也不能把我从你身边赶走sung:我要像你身上的香水般粘着你让你能时刻闻到我的味道jin rap: 慢慢地接近我也无妨我是all day wait 我在这里all day只要你来我身边多久我都能等我有很多时
2.feist-1234one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more. sleepless, long nights. sighs, what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want some more oh, oh, oh, Feist you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. sweetheart, bitter heart, now i can't tell you apart. cozy and cold, put the horse before the cart. those teenage hopes, who have tears in their eyes. too scared to run off, to one little life. you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can't buy you back the love that you had then. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can't buy you back the love that you had then. oh, oh, oh, you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. oh, oh, oh, you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are.
这两首都有
creepin& up on you 这首?
那首歌应该就叫《one
four》,做过广告主题曲
feist 1234歌词 one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more. sleepless, long nights. sighs, what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want some more oh, oh, oh, Feist you&re changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. sweetheart, bitter heart, now i can&t tell you apart. cozy and cold, put the horse before the cart. those teenage hopes, who have tears in their eyes. too scared to run off, to one little life. you&re changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can&t buy you back the love that you had then. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can&t buy you back the love that you had then. oh, oh, oh, you&re changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. oh, oh, oh, you&re changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. ----------------------------------- 歌曲:one two three four 歌手:acid house kings 专辑:we&re the acid hous o 搜索&one two three four&LRC歌词 o 搜索&one two three four&mp3 [ti:one two three four] [ar:acid house kings] [al:we&re the acid house kings] i just one more kiss boy then i go a morning romance and i know for sure i wasn&t sleepy and you couldn&t tell chorus: one two hours with you will give me even more three four seconds with you then you&re such a bore i head for your flat boy i&ll go home you head for your office and you stay too long if you&re not present then how will i know one two hours with you will give me even more three four seconds with you then you&re such a bore one two hours with you will give me even more three four seconds with you then you&re such a bore one two hours with you will give me even more three four seconds with you then you&re such a bore
李夏怡的《1,2,3,4》
真是一群狗篮子没有一首对的
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家中央5套NBA宣传片迈克杰克逊的那首什么歌?_百度知道
中央5套NBA宣传片迈克杰克逊的那首什么歌?
关于科比和詹姆斯的那首
神圣的土地被四分五裂……你是不是忘了在战争中哭着死去的孩子:///m.baidu?” 央视引用这样的音乐来配23VS24这样一个醒目的标题,地球在流泪。在这首歌里Michael为呼吁人类行动起来?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Earth%20Song" target="_blank">http,流着泪诉说着一切正离我们而去的美好事物。代表的当前广大球迷的心声?属于你和我的所有梦想呢.baidu,保护自然和我们赖以生存的地球而作的伟大单曲.是Earth Song地球之歌迈克尔杰克逊唱的 这个片子在20号骑士对公牛的转播里首次播放?一切和平呢、高亢的高音嘶吼,Michael用淋漓的情感://mp3:“你有没有看到,海岸在哭泣?如果是就是这个!下载地址<a href="/m。在这首歌中?鲜花遍布的田野呢是不是23VS24那个
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他11条回答
23VS24的是Earth Song地球之歌科比的是heal the world 詹姆斯的是dangerous
you are not aloneYou Are Not Alone是流行音乐之王迈克尔·杰克逊于1995年发行的专辑『History 』中的第二支的单曲,该曲发行首周就夺得了冠军宝座,成为美国音乐史上第—首一上榜就位居首位的歌曲,并且在欧洲各国音乐榜上也夺得了冠军,该曲直到今日仍旧十分大受欢迎,被普遍认为是michael jackson最杰出的作品之一。You Are Not Alone 你并不孤单
Another day has gone 又一日过往
I&#39;m still all alone 我依然孤单
How could this be 怎会如此?
You&#39;re not here with me 你不在我的身边
You never said goodbye 你从不说再见
Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我为什么
Did you have to go 你真得走吗?
And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁
Though you&#39;re far away 不管你多远
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
But you are not alone 你不会孤单
Though we&#39;re far apart 不管天涯海角
You&#39;re always in my heart 你在我心间
&#39;Lone, &#39;lone 孤单啊孤单
Why, &#39;lone 为什么 孤单
Just the other night 几天前的晚上
I thought I heard your cry 我想我听到了你哭泣
Asking me to come 呼唤我的到来
And hold you in my arms 紧拥你在怀间
I can hear your prayers 我听到了你的祈愿
Your burdens I will bear 我愿肩承你的负担
But first I need your hand 但首先我需要你的手
Then forever can begin那么永恒可以开始了
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
Whisper three words 悄悄说出那三个字(我爱你)
and I&#39;ll come runnin&#39; 我将飞奔而来
And girl you know that I&#39;ll be there 和女孩啊,你知道我会在这里
I&#39;ll be there 常在你身边
That you are not alone 你不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
That you are not alone 你不会孤单
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
not alone并不孤独(这是TV版才有的)
you are not alone你并不孤单
you are not alone你并不孤单
say it again再说一遍
you are not alone你并不孤单
you are not alone你并不孤单
not alone并不孤独
not alone并不孤独
you just reach out for me girl你只是对我伸出手,女孩
in the morning在上午
in the evening在晚上
not alone 并不孤独
not alone并不孤独
you and me你和我
not alone并不孤独
together一起
together一起
can&#39;t stop being alone不能停止独处
can&#39;t stop being alone不能停止独处这是迈克尔·杰克逊的一首在Billboard上首周上榜即获得冠军的作品,打破了之前的众多歌手所创下的记录,足见其作品的欢迎程度与影响力。
MV的主题是诠释了真爱的永恒以及珍贵,不同于其他口水歌,这部作品没有眼花缭乱的背景,没有落入俗套的唱词,没有过多身体的裸露,而是用他清澈、空灵的嗓音,表达了一个永恒而又深刻的主题:真爱,必定会永远存在。再多的隔膜和阻碍,也不能使这份爱减退半分,它就像影子,紧紧跟随着爱人的脚步。
这首歌曲以及MV的整体效果,给人以一种置身于仙境般的美好境界,一切都那样完美无缺;可与此同时,MV中不断出现这样的画面:迈克尔被包围在媒体、闪光灯、镜头的围追堵截中;偌大的剧院里,却没有一个人陪伴左右;有着宽大翅膀的天使,却在水中无助地孤单徘徊,仿佛在寻找着什么;而最后,一个人落寞的影像中,天使却被一支箭深深刺中.........这些镜头,无一例外又巧妙地地揭示了迈克尔在公众面前所承受的巨大压力。在媒体眼中,他们需要不断给他制造猛料,使他能够促进媒体的发行量、知名度,从而带动整个庞大却有悖于道德准则的娱乐圈;媒体需要经常对他跟踪拍摄,不惜以牺牲他的个人空间和人身自由为代价,只是为了能够拿到有关他的第一手消息,能够赚一大笔............这些,就是迈克尔身处的真实环境。不同于其他艺人的是,他用这样一种艺术的、发人深思的方式表现出来,从而善良地提醒媒体和小报记者:请给我一些自由,请对我宽容一点.........这使得这部作品不仅充满了爱的气息,也成就了其不流于俗套,而是另一种程度上的内心呼唤和自白。
但是,即便如此,他并没有对这个一再伤害他的世界绝望;反之,他用心灵,唱出对真爱的坚信与追寻。当他独自一人站在灯光只对准他的舞台上;当他独自一人身处荒无人烟的大漠中;当他如折翼的天使般在水中彷徨无措的时候,他依旧在唱着“即使你远在天边,我也会在这里守候”。如果有人说有些镜头或许不适宜,其实,这首作品的内涵在于:像天使一般,纯洁、善良、永葆真爱。这是一种艺术表现形式,与一般的露点绝非可以同日而语。
是的,当这个世界变得喧嚣、浮华、急躁,天荒地老的爱情在现代人眼中似乎已然无处寻觅,而这部作品却告诉我们:只要相信真爱的存在,便永远不会一个人孤单无助。在冥冥之中的某个地方,会有一份爱,一直守护......
此时,再听他清澈得透明的声音,就可以理解,为什么许多人对这首歌如痴如醉。没有丝毫伪饰和做作,不装腔作势,不油嘴滑舌,只是静静地告诉我们,时光也许不会停止,许多事也许不会永恒不变,唯有爱,是可以在任何时候任何地方,成为心灵的抚慰和寄托,成为一种可以寄托的信仰。
这就是迈克尔。
这就是他想表现出的主题。
这就是那个被媒体诬蔑、内心却矢志不渝的男子。
这就是真爱的力量。
这样想着,再轻轻奏起这音乐,所有关于他的谣言,一定会不攻自破。我们一定可以找到,一个真正的迈克尔·杰克逊。
曾经听过这样唱道:没有什么会永垂不朽.........可是,爱会如磐石,爱会永生。
你不孤单.........
MJ的Heal the world百度试听
Earth Song 下载地址 还有heal the world,this is it,can you handle it是shake down的 是播放个人集锦时放的
heal the world dangerous
heal the world 迈克尔杰克逊的
heal the world
heal the world 迈克尔杰克逊
heal the world
heal the world
地球之歌,我有啊
您可能关注的推广回答者:
迈克杰克逊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁福师1009考试批次《大学英语(1)》考试复习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
福师1009考试批次《大学英语(1)》考试复习题
福&#8203;师&#03;0&#03;9&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;批&#8203;次&#8203;《&#8203;大&#8203;学&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;(&#03;)&#8203;》&#8203;考&#8203;试&#8203;复&#8203;习&#8203;题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档

我要回帖

更多关于 three歌词 的文章

随机推荐