WWE2014wwe2013皇家大战战中扮演白色小牛的是谁

新闻分类:
当前位置:
wwe日Brodus:摇摆恐龙角色让我乐在其中wwe2014皇家大战
Wrestling365播客节目近日采访到了刚刚被WWE解雇的Brodus Clay(布鲁杜斯&克雷),Clay在访谈中回忆了自己的&摇摆恐龙&的角色形象,下面是精彩摘要。
&我花了7-8个月,一整年的大部分时间,接受训练,以为我会做一个很猛的刀枪不入的家伙。结果老板看到我在后台和大家开玩笑,我表现出了我本来的爱说爱笑的性格,我的老板跟我说,&这个方向真的是我们要做的吗?如果这样会不会很好?&对此我感到很惊讶,也很紧张。坦白讲,我当时真不知道自己会不会以这样的人物性格取得成功。我请求见一见Dusty Rhodes(达斯蒂&罗兹),看看能不能把一切想明白,于是我就去见他了,正好我碰到了Naomi(娜奥米),我对她说,我要她帮忙,因为我知道她在奥兰多魔术队当过拉拉队舞蹈演员。我们提出了我同两个女生一起跳舞的想法,Cameron(卡梅隆)成为了第二个人选,我们同Dusty谈了几次,最终想到了这样的创意。
我得到了一个挑战,我觉得在这个挑战中我的表现还不赖。现在当我回顾这件事,我感到很自豪,我在擂台中的风格总是可以很有侵略性的,但我不知道自己是否还有机会做&摇摆恐龙&了。我很感激自己得到了这样的机会,因为这允许我去饰演一个人物并且乐在其中。孩子们给我的反馈让我更想继续这样的表演。&
Wrestling365 podcast interview recently to just be fired WWE Brodus Clay (blue tucci, Clay) and Clay in the interview, recalled his own &dinosaur& role image, here are wonderful.
&I took 7 to 8 months, a year, most of the time for training, thought I'd make a very strong invulnerability. Results the boss see I joke with you, in the background shows I love says I love the character of laughter, my boss told me, 'in this direction is that we really want to do? If so will good?' I was very surprised, also very nervous. To be honest, I really don't know at that time I will success in such a character. I asked to see a Dusty Rhodes (da, Rhodes), and see if I can want to understand everything, so I went to see him, I just met Naomi (Naomi), I said to her, I want her to help, because I know she in the Orlando magic when cheerleading dancer. We put forward with two girls dancing with my idea, Cameron (Cameron) became the second choice, we talked a few times with Dusty, finally came up with a creative way.wwe2014年6月18日,wwe2014年6月19日,wwe日,wwe2014皇家大战,送葬者,wwe美国职业摔角,wwe中文官网站,wwe送葬者,wwe视频,wwe2014布洛克莱斯纳,wwe100,wwe2013,wwe2014,wwe游戏,wwe100,tna摔跤,tna官网,摔跤在线,tna是真打吗,送葬者,tna杰夫哈迪,tnaflix,缩写,百家乐
I got a challenge, I think my performance is not bad in this challenge. When I look back it now, I feel very proud, I always in the ring style can be very aggressive, but I don't know whether I have the chance to do 'swing dinosaurs. I appreciate that I got the chance, because it allows me to play the role of a character and enjoy it. The children give me feedback to I would like to continue such a performance. &新闻分类:
当前位置:
wwe日 Henry持续减重 粉丝最为钟意Nikki wwe2014皇家大战
据F4WOnline报道,Mark Henry(马克&亨利)近来一直在减重当中,他的目标是在自己退休时体重变得比当前更轻。据说Henry在最近的持续锻炼后身体感觉更佳,并相信这会避免伤病来临,他在自己整个职业生涯中一直遭受着伤病的侵袭。
官网日前发起一份问卷调查,粉丝们在本季《E门女将》中最爱看到的人是谁,选项包括Natalya(娜塔莉亚)、Brie Bella(布瑞&贝拉)、Nikki Bella(妮琪&贝拉)、Cameron(卡梅隆)、Naomi(娜奥米)、Eva Marie(伊娃&玛丽)、Summer Rae(萨茉&蕾)和Rosa Mendes(罗莎&门德兹)。在超过8000人次投票当中,Nikki以27%领先、接下来为Brie的19%、Naomi的14%、Rosa的13%以及Eva的11%。
- 股票最近持续走高,原因被认为是电视网打开了国际市场,订阅用户数字有望激增。
F4WOnline reported, Mark Henry (Mark Henry) has been in recent weight loss, his goal is to retire in their weight become more lighter than the current. It is said that Henry in the recent sustained exercise body feeling better, and believe it will come, avoiding injury he suffered in his entire career with injuries.wwe2014年9月12日,wwe2014年9月13日,wwe日,wwe2014皇家大战,送葬者,wwe美国职业摔角,wwe中文官网站,wwe送葬者,wwe视频录像,wwe2014布洛克莱斯纳,wwe100,wwe2013,wwe2014,wwe游戏,wwe100,tna摔跤,tna官网,摔跤在线
's official website has launched a questionnaire, the fans in this season of E door will love to see who is the man, the options include Natalya (natalia), Brie, Bella, Bella (cloth), Nikki Bella Bella) (ni, Cameron (Cameron), Naomi (Naomi), Eva Marie (Eva) Mary, Summer Rae (Mo reyes) and Rosa Mendes (Rosa, door). Among more than 8000 people voted, Nikki ahead at 27%, then 19% of the Brie, Naomi, Rosa 13% and 14% of the 11% of Eva.
stocks rising recently, reason is considered to be
television network opened the international market, subscription number is expected to surge.WWE日《皇家大战》
RAW主题曲【The Night】
SmackDown主题曲【This_Life】
约翰·塞纳出场音乐【The Time Is Now】
罗曼·雷恩斯出场音乐【The Truth Reigns】
兰迪·奥顿出场音乐【Voices】
HHH出场音乐【King of Kings】
视频详情:
标题:WWE日《皇家大战》
时间: 17:12
WWE日《皇家大战》WWE最新赛事,WWE送葬者第一时间提供:WWE日《皇家大战》赛事,WWE全名是(World Wrestling Entertainment),中文名字世界摔角娱乐,也是我们通常说的WWE美国职业摔角,是一家世界级的体育娱乐(职业摔角)和媒体整合型上市公司,旗下最著名的节目秀有RAW,SmackDown等,这两个节目秀是国内摔迷最熟悉也是最受欢迎的。WWE送葬者已经更新了WWE日《皇家大战》WWE美国职业摔角。欢迎前来观看,WWE送葬者网址:/。
WWE日《皇家大战》WWE2014皇家大战30人历届冠军名单
2014皇家大战于北京时间日举行,小伙伴们对于这每年重大的重大PPV大赛,WWE皇家大战30人的历届的冠军名单你知道多少呢?
以下是WWE之家给你整理的皇家大战历届冠军的名单(可点击链接进入选手资料)
&&30人皇家大战历届冠军
Big John Studd
Brock Lesnar
WWE经典赛事
WWE最新赛事
日期: 16:28
WWE高清壁纸
WWE比赛图片
_wwe美国职业摔角,冠军之夜,wwe中文网,播出时间:周一RAW,周五SD,周四NXT/SS,周五TNA。看摔角网地址:[wwe2014皇家大战.._百度影视
订阅精彩视频,请
[wwe2014皇家大战..

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe2014皇家大战中文 的文章

随机推荐