人教版七年级上册语文英语八模听力原文

76新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)[1]
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
76新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)[1]
新课标七年级英语上册第二单元测试题;姓名分数总分(120分);一、根据句意和首字母提示填空;5.isbig.Icanputmanything;二、根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空;2.Jennyisagirl._________;4.Heisaboyandsheisa_____;6.Ihave___________(yes的反;10._________
新课标七年级英语上册第二单元测试题姓名分数总分(120分)一、根据句意和首字母提示填空。(10分) 1.What’s this in ? 2. pencil? 3. 635-2469. 4.eraser?5. is big. I can put many things in it. 6.game in the case? 7.. 8.is on your desk. 9. and found case? 10.He can’t find the word in the .二、根据句意用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分) 1._________(I) name is Lisa Barnes.2.Jenny is a girl. _____________(she) family name is Green. 3.What’s ____________(you) name, please?4.He is a boy and she is a __________(boy的对应词). 5.Nice __________(meet) you ,too.6.I have ___________(yes的反义词) notebook. 7.That is _____________(Jim) watch. 8.My friends __________(be) Gina and Sonia. 9.I ___________(be) an English schoolgirl.10.______________(he) pencil is in the pencil case. 三、单项选择。(10分)(
)1.-How do you spell ring?
-___________.A.It’s a ringB.r-i-N-g C.R-I-N-GD.a ring(
)2.Is that __________ pencil case?A.heB.himC.hisD.he’s(
)3.What’s this _________?A.in englishB.In English C.of English D.in English(
)4.-Lucy, you speak Chinese very well.-Oh, really? __________. A.Tank youB.I’m sorryC.That’s OK D.You’re welcome(
)5.-Is this an orange?-Yes, ___________. A.it’sB.its notC.it isD.is it(
)6.Tom and Jim __________ in Class 3.A.isB.beC.amD.are(
)7.-What’s your telephone number?-___________ 555-778. A.ThisB.ThatC.ItD.It’s(
)8.There is ________ basketball here. Do you like playing _________ baseball?A.a; aB.a; /C. theD.a; the(
)9.-Hello, Miss Chen. __________?-Fine, thank you. A.Nice to meet you C.How are youB.How do you do D.Are you Miss Chen(
)10.-__________. What’s this in English?-__________, I don’t know. A.E Sorry C.S SorryB.E Excuse me D.S Excuse me四、按要求完成下列句子,每空一词。(10分) (A)句型转换。1.Is this your computer?(改为肯定陈述句)_________ _________ your computer. 2.You, do, game, how, spell?(连词成句)
_________ _________ you _________ game? 3.He can spell baseball.(改为否定句)
He _________ _________ baseball. 4.Is this a blue ruler?(否定回答)
_________, _________ _________. 5.
_________ _________ your friends? (B)根据汉语意思完成下列句子。 6.那是你的金戒指吗?Is _______ your ________ __________? 7.今天晚上你能给我打电话吗?Can you _______ ________ this ________? 8.把你的笔记本放在你的背包里。Put your _________ _________ your backpack. 9.你的棒球在书桌里吗?________ your _________ __________ the desk? 10.让我们一起去玩电脑游戏吧。________ go and play _________ __________.五、重新给下列句子排序,使其成为一段完整的对话。(10分) A: Goodbye.B: Thank you. Goodbye. C: Is it your notebook?D: B-A-C-K-P-A-C-K. E: Oh, it’s a backpack.F: By the way (顺便问一下),what’s that in English? G: How do you spell backpack? H: Hi, Sam. Is this a notebook? I: Yes, it is.J: Yes, it is mine. 六、完形填空。(10分)What this? a backpack. Its my What’s that? It’s a . It is
computer. Is that a computer, too? . It’s a TV set. It’s TV set. I
Saturday evening. It is a TV set. (
)1.A.is (
)2.A.He’s (
)3.A.ruler (
)4.A.TV set (
)5.A.hers (
)6.A.Yes, it is (
)8.A.look (
)9.A.on (
)10.A.my 七、阅读理解(20分)(A)My name is Tina. I’m in Class 4, Grade 2. I’m in Row 2. Kate is my friend. She is in my class, too. She is in Row 1. My father has a beautiful car. The number is B-047968. Her father has a beautiful car, too. The number is E-0-double 4-double 9-5. Her father often drives her to myB.are B.She’s B.ring B.computer B.sheC.am C.It’s C.backpack C.case C.herD.be D.Is D.book D.pencil D.I
D.No, it isn’t D.his D.listen D.to D.goodB.Yes, it isn’t C.No, it is B.my B.see B.in B.wellC.her C.watch C.at C.herhome. We are good friends. We are both fifteen. 根据短文内容选择正确答案。(10分) (
)1.Are Tina and Kate both students?A.No, they aren’t. C.Yes, they aren’t. B.No, they are. D.Yes, they are.(
)2.What row is Tina in?A.She is in Row Four. C.She is in Row One.B.She is in Row Two. D.She is in Row Three.(
)3.What’s the number of Kate’s father’s car?A.It’s B-047968 C.It’s B-032146. B.It’s E-032143. D.It’s E-044995.(
)4.How old is Tina?A.She is fifteen.
C.She is fourteen.B.She is thirteen.D.She is twelve.(
)5.What’s the number of Tina’s car? It’s __________.
(B)阅读下面两幅“失物”与“招领”广告,回答下列问题。(10分) A.B, zero, three, two, one, four, three B.E, zero, six, four, two, eight, four C.B, zero, four, seven, nine, six, eight D.E, zero, seven, seven, nine, nine, five包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、行业资料、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、外语学习资料、中学教育、76新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)[1]等内容。 
  新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语新目标第二单元测试新课标七年级英语上册第二单元测试...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)[1]_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新课标七年级英语上册第二单元测试题姓名 分数 总分(120 分) 一、...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第一单元测试卷(附听力材料和答案)_初一英语_英语...(keys: 1-5: ACCBD) 二、听句子或对话,根据所听内容把下面表格填完整。 (...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第一单元测试卷(附听力材料和答案)_英语_初中教育...Look 5.His 6.number 7.seven 8.clock 9.girl 10.address 二、 1.my 2...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第一单元测试卷(附听力材料和答案)_英语_初中教育...(keys: 1-5: ACCBD) 二、听句子或对话,根据所听内容把下面表格填完整。 (...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第二单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案) 隐藏&& 新课标七年级英语上册第二单元测试题姓名一、根据句意和首字母提示填空。 (10 分 1....   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第一单元测试卷(附听力材料和答案)_英语_初中教育...参考答案笔式部分(共八大题,90 分) 一、 1.first 10.address 二、1.my 2...   七年级英语上册第二单元测... 暂无评价 8页 免费 新目标人教版七年级英语上... 新目标人教版七年级英语上册第四单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案) (1) 隐藏&&...   新目标人教版七年级英语上册第三单元测试卷(附听力材料及答案)[1]_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新课标七年级英语上册第三单元测试题姓名 听力部分(30 分...人教版七年级英语下U1听力原文_百度知道
人教版七年级英语下U1听力原文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
里面小学、大学、商务英语./" target="_blank">http、4、疯狂英语、初中、考研、VOA、/非常好的英语听力网站://www.tingroom://www、6级听力教室: <a href="http、英文歌曲、高中
上 ,点击初中,英语,然后在左上角点击七年级下册,然后点“教师教学用书“,就有了
同步听力 英语泛听 看看着个很好用
在课本的后面就有听力材料。
其他类似问题
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版七年级英语下U8听力原文_百度作业帮
人教版七年级英语下U8听力原文
上.cn,点击初中,英语,然后在左上角点击七年级下册,然后点“教师教学用书“,就有了
您可能关注的推广七年级上册英语听力2012版七年、八年、九年英语听力及课件_百度作业帮
七年级上册英语听力2012版七年、八年、九年英语听力及课件
去学科网有.
你要的是什么教材的
我要的是2012人教版七年级、八年级、九年级的英语听力和课件让你费心了
你可以去英语高分网上面去看看这个是和学校教材同步的
您可能关注的推广回答者:求七年级(上下册)八年级(上下册)九年级(全一册)人教版新目标英语录音(听力材料)_百度作业帮
求七年级(上下册)八年级(上下册)九年级(全一册)人教版新目标英语录音(听力材料)
电子邮件地址呢?
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版七年级上册作文 的文章

随机推荐