求doa的求突击英雄邀请码码 Invitation Code denofangels

Activity Stream - Den of Angels
Activity Stream
New Activity ()
Please reload this page to view the 200+ new activity items that have been created.
Older Activity
replied to a thread
Perfect transaction - Very positive Feedback.
I just purchased an Iplehouse Stella head from CloakedSchemer and it arrived packed very nicely with...
206 replies | 7288 view(s)
replied to a thread
Hey! Hey! Guys!!! Did you see that 5Stardoll released Aiden again and a new doll Jadite!!!!!!
Its a NEW Aiden.. 10 years old...
335 replies | 25489 view(s)
replied to a thread
Queena is on the K-05 and is 50cm tall, taller than most MSDs. So she has a friend!
185 replies | 7685 view(s)
replied to a thread
There is a new N40U Narae available! She has a smaller head than the other girls!
188 replies | 21003 view(s)
replied to a thread
Locutus purchased a Minifee A-Line body from me on layaway. Payments were prompt, communication was always quick and extremely friendly. I would...
148 replies | 6363 view(s)
replied to a thread
Yes yes yes!!!
Dooooo eeeetttt!!!
-- A (who should really take a Delf group photo of my own someday, although one of my two boys would have to be...
118 replies | 6162 view(s)
replied to a thread
Well then I sure can't wait for the winners to be announced and see the flood of awesome pictures :dance
675 replies | 42414 view(s)
replied to a thread
I bought a SOOM head from Chikami, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so...
87 replies | 4387 view(s)
replied to a thread
Robyn responded to my WTB posting for Iplehouse shoes and I bought two lovely pair from her. Nice emails, fast shipping, Robyn is a pleasure to deal...
187 replies | 9635 view(s)
replied to a thread
malaryush purchased a dollzone mini winged girl body from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^
25 replies | 1382 view(s)
replied to a thread
whole head,
I did't think it was normal...
I understand what your saying by pulling up the hook, there must be a trick to this, first...
919 replies | 49805 view(s)
replied to a thread
I'm all for the party! Though your snow shoveling shot is precious too!
My Bono got her wig today.
833 replies | 58392 view(s)
replied to a thread
What a beautiful photo, MB Lilac!!!
833 replies | 58392 view(s)
replied to a thread
Oh how odd. The whole head or just the faceplate? If it's the whole head then no that isn't normal. I'm not sure what sort of setup Pukifees have as...
replied to a thread
Nice wig! I love Hiro's sweet smile :)
714 replies | 41586 view(s)
replied to a thread
Thank you all, I appreciate your comments. This thread has become very quiet lately. I would love to see more photo's :D
358 replies | 25903 view(s)
replied to a thread
Everyone's dolls are beautiful! I love seeing all the personalities and unique face ups!
I have a quick question please! I just received my Queena...
185 replies | 7685 view(s)
replied to a thread
tan vanilla pukifee is here and she has the reg. face up, she is adorable, but she came with her head off.
Is this normal? I have no idea how...
replied to a thread
It might be ok....but I have my Benedict head on my Dollmore Glamor Model Ripley Day's body....I don't think of RD as a super-stylized doll,...
100 replies | 5425 view(s)
replied to a thread
I love how LM portrays their characters' friendship. Have you read their Aster's Story? Kliff and Demetri are always like :hamster:
Hahahah oh my...
406 replies | 35084 view(s)【求码】【110622】厚颜无耻的借宝地来求DOA邀请码一颗=口=_bjd吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:128,391贴子:
【求码】【110622】厚颜无耻的借宝地来求DOA邀请码一颗=口=收藏
好心人有木有~~~~~ 想看看交易区,不会给您带来困扰的~
1楼 17:32&|
条件这么苛刻么 =口=
4楼 17:43&|
是这个论坛
5楼 17:43&|
来铜球吧~TAT其实我都求了好久了
7楼 17:50&|
10贴不多啊
9楼 17:58&|