打篮球的歌有什么,像yeah! remeber doing那样。

remember the name 的歌词`?_百度知道
remember the name 的歌词`?
remember the name 的歌词`? 急求```
提问者采纳
com/blog/cns? 对? 对, took em to church I like bleach man.live,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym,你的歌词怎么这么愚蠢,伙计.spacesYou ready?,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪.live! Yeah, he’s a cock The type woman want to be with, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym! 这是20%的技巧 80%的啤酒 100%明显的Ryu很棒 他曾想成为燃烧西部的一个人物 我听说他和Crystal Method乐队创作了歌曲《游戏之名》 回来之后发行了专辑《Megadaf》, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称.spaces, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote? 不! Lets go, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称, his shit is equally dope You wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid’s throat 他们说 Ryu他很棒 他正和Mike一起‘喷火’ 看得出他现在很火 在Fort Minor里和Tak一起配合 什么他妈的 他是个*巴 这类型的女人喜欢, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up? Ridiculous? 不!(但是)现在每个人都请他(Ryu)合作 他的人气直线上升 我怎么听说他正和Jay-Z一起工作 [Chorus] [Ryu] They call him Ryu://susanyeah,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill Who would’ve thought that he’d be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method!) 准备好了, How do they do it,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond Ryu:http,他就是这样生活, why you had the stupidest verse, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help:shineer - 试用期 一级 5-26 13,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
[ Ryu ]They call him Ryu The SickAnd he&#39, he knows the code It&#39, the type women wanna be with, writes every note and he writes every lineAnd I&#39?Ridiculous! Takbir, why you haves like a design is written in his head every timeBefore he even touches a key or speaks in a rhymeAnd those motherf**s spittin fire with MikeGot him out the dryer he'd be the one that set the west in flamesThen I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Ms not about the salaryIt&#39. Shinoda - Styles of BeyondRyu, Got him rockin the boothHe're all aboutIt'cause he makes a livin from writin rapsPuts never got timeBt need his name up in lightsHe just wants to be heard whether it'll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juiceHim and his crew are known around as one of the bestDedicated to what they do give a hundred percent[ Mike Shinoda ]Forget Mike - Nobody really knows how or why he works so hardIt seems like he's only focuCame back dropped Megadef![Outro - Mike Shinoda]Ys all about reality and making some noiseMakin the story - makin sure his clique stays upThat means when he puts it down Tak&#39! - He&#39![ Takbir ]Who tall (c&#39谁的, patiently waitin to blowNow the record with Shinoda&#39, twenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFName Of The Game&quot![Chorus]This is ten percent luck. Ds not your everyday on the blockHe knows how to work with what he&#39, fifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the name, his will is beyond reachAnd now when it all unfolds, he's throat[ Takbir ]Ts the beat or the micHe feels so us takin over the globeHe's a cop, those kids that he signed, how do they do it?This dude is the truth? NoHe's just twenty percent skillEighty percent fear be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is illWho would've thought that he&#39![ Mike Shinoda ]Mike! let&#39! - He doesn&#39![Chorus - repeat 2x]This is ten percent luck!Ys like this y&#39, &quot?Fort Minor Remember The Name Lyrics You ready! Lets go, now the picture connectsNever askin for someone&#39, twenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasure!)[Chorus]Thiss through the roof I heard he f**kin with S;s hotFound him in Fort Minor with TakBeen a f**kin anihilist porcupineHe&#39?, took em to churchI like bleach man, fifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the name, his shit is equally dopeYou wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid&#39! Fort MinorM,ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mindIt's gos gotMakin his way to the topPeople think its a common owners namePeople keep askin him was it given at birthOr does it stand for an acronym??He never really talks muchNever concerned with status but still leavin them star struckHumbled through opportunities given to him despite the factThat many misjudge him &#39, twenty percent skillFifteen percent concentrated power of willFive percent pleasure, fifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the name, now everybody givin him guest spotsHis stock&#39, the skill of an artist[ Ryu ]It&#39, and rappers hope he get shotEight years in the makin, aloneIn spite of the fact that some people still think that they know himBut f**k em, for those of you that want to know what we&#39! Machine Shop, to get some respectHe&#39
You ready?! Lets go! Yeah, for those of you that want to know what we’re all about It’s like this y’all (c’mon!) 准备好了?一起来吧! 为了那些想知道我们都是什么样的人 就像这样 [Chorus] This is ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name! 10%的运气 20%的技巧 15%的集中注意力 5%的欢愉 50%的痛苦 和100%地记住这个名字 [Mike] Mike He doesn’t need his name up in lights He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic He feels so unlike everybody else, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up! let’s go! Mike 他不需要他的名字闪耀光芒 他只希望他的声音通过节奏或者麦克被人们听到 他的感觉和每个人都不一样 尽管事实上有些人仍然认为他们了解他 但他们错了 他知道规则 不是关于薪水 都是关于现实 那么来点欢呼 写下一个故事 确信他的团队还在 就是说 当他写完 Tak接下去 [Tak] Who the hell is he anyway? He never really talks much Never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact That many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps Put it together himself, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote, his will is beyond reach And now when it all unfolds, the skill of an artist 他到底是怎样的人? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill Who would’ve thought that he’d be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method, &Name Of The Game& Came back dropped Megadef, took em to church I like bleach man, why you had the stupidest verse? This dude is the truth, now everybody givin him guest spots His stock’s through the roof I heard he’s fuckin’ with S. Dot! 这是20%的技巧 80%的啤酒 100%明显的Ryu很棒 他曾想成为燃烧西部的一个人物 我听说他和Crystal Method乐队创作了歌曲《游戏之名》 回来之后发行了专辑《Megadaf》,去教堂祈祷吧 我喜欢《bleach》这首歌,伙计,你的歌词怎么这么愚蠢? 对!(但是)现在每个人都请他(Ryu)合作 他的人气直线上升 我怎么听说他正和Jay-Z一起工作 [Chorus] [Ryu] They call him Ryu, he’s sick And he’s spittin fire with Mike Got him out the dryer he’s hot Found him in Fort Minor with Tak What a fuckin’ nihilist porcupine He’s a prick, he’s a cock The type woman want to be with, and rappers hope he get shot Eight years in the makin, patiently waitin to blow Now the record with Shinoda’s takin over the globe He’s got a partner in crime, his shit is equally dope You wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid’s throat 他们说 Ryu他很棒 他正和Mike一起‘喷火’ 看得出他现在很火 在Fort Minor里和Tak一起配合 什么他妈的 他是个*巴 这类型的女人喜欢,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’,耐心地等待着爆发 现在和正Shinoda带着专辑走向国际 他和搭档一起,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym? No he’s livin proof, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称? 不,他就是这样生活,人们都欣赏他的歌曲 他的语言会让你沉醉 他和他的伙计组成众所周知的最棒的团队之一 一心一意为他们所做的付出100%的努力 [Mike] Forget Mike Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard It seems like he’s never got time Because he writes every note and he writes every line And I’ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind It’s like a design is written in his head every time Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme And those motherfuckers he runs with, The kids that he signed? Ridiculous, without even trying, How do they do it?! 忘记了Mike 没有人真正知道为什么他如此努力 好像他从没有休息的时间 因为他写下了每一个音符,写下了每一句歌词 我看到过他工作时灵感闪现的那一刹那 每次在他豁然开朗,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪,甚至没有尝试 他们怎么就做出了这样(棒)的东西? [Chorus - repeat 2x] [Outro - Mike Shinoda] Yeah! Fort Minor M. Shinoda - Styles of Beyond Ryu! Takbir! Machine Shop!
歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版