英译:这些男孩英语打几个小时的英式足球

他是想见你的人.你骑的自行车坏了.这不是她想要的书.正在踢足球的男孩们是一班的.定语从句英译汉_百度作业帮
他是想见你的人.你骑的自行车坏了.这不是她想要的书.正在踢足球的男孩们是一班的.定语从句英译汉
He want to see you.Do you ride a bike.This is not her want to book.The boys are playing football are from class one.
您可能关注的推广英式足球俱乐部
大家都在背:
1.association football club
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
英式足球俱乐部
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:我与朋友一起踢英式足球译英_百度知道
我与朋友一起踢英式足球译英
提问者采纳
I play soccer with my friends
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英式足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于英译汉(1004修改汇总)的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:英译汉(1004修改汇总) ..Translation from the
(1003)1. A car is made up of many differentparts.汽车由许多不同的部分组成。2. A characteristic of American culture isto respect the self-made man – theman who has made it through his ownefforts. 美国文化的一个特点就是尊重自我奋斗者,即通过自身努力成功的人.3. A dog is always well-known as aclever and friendly animal. 大家都知道狗是聪明而友好的动物.4. A dolphin is always well-known as aclever and friendly animal. 在动物中,海豚素以其聪明与和善而著称。5. A few weeks later the young ladyreturned, looking worse than ever.几周后这位年轻女士回来了,神色看起(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])来比以往更糟。6. A friend of mine from high school isworking in England now.我高中的一个朋友目前在英格兰工作。7. A good diet consists of nourishingfood and it gives all the vitamins youneed.健康饮食包括营养食品和这些食品提供的人体必需的维生素。8. A good memory is a great help inlearning a language.好的记忆有助于语言的学习。9. A great many changes have takenplace in China since the policy ofreform and opening to the outsideworld. 中国自从改革开放以来,发生了很大的变化。10. A Japanese is sitting near the windowof a restaurant in Lond(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])on. 一个日本人在伦敦一家餐馆的临窗的座位落了座。11. A lot of natural resources in themountain area are to be exploited andused. 那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。12. A nice day can turn cloudy in a shortwhile. 一会儿/ 很快天气由晴转阴。13. A teacher should have patience in hiswork. 教师在工作中应有耐心。14. Abundant natural resources in theisland are to be exploited and used. 这个岛子上丰富的资源有待开发和使用。15. After I get home, I'll call you.到家以后,我会给你打电话。16. After making sure he e to theright place, he rang the bell.(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html]) 确信他来到的地方准确无误后,他按响了门铃。17. After that the British didn't say theyhad the strongest navy in the world.之后,英国不再称自己是世界最强海军。18. Air is all around us. 空气围绕在我们周围。19. Air pollution is more serious thanwater pollution.空气污染比水污染更严重。20. All that glitters is not gold.闪光的东西,未必都是金子。21. All the family members gathertogether and celebrate ThanksgivingDay. 所有的家庭成员聚在一起来庆祝感恩节。22. All things are difficult before they areeasy.凡事总是由难而易。/万事开头难。23. American doctors say t(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])hat motherswho smoke cigarettes before theirbabies are born may slow the growthof their babies' lungs. 美国医生说在孩子出生前吸烟的妈妈将会减缓他们的胎儿的肺的发育。24. Americans usually eat three meals aday. 美国人通常一日三餐。25. Another recent study found thatchildren had a greater chance ofdeveloping lung cancer if theirmothers smoked. 另一个最近研究发现如果妈妈吸烟,其孩子患肺癌的几率就会增加。26. Any mistake in the printing of a stampraises its value to stamp collectors. 对于集邮爱好者来说,印刷邮票时的任何错误都会提高邮票的价值。27. App(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])les here like water and sunshine.这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。28. Are you fond of music?你喜欢音乐吗?29. Are you willing to donate more moneyfor the poor people? 你愿意为穷人捐赠更多的钱吗?30. As is know to all, Beijing is the capitalof China. 众所周知,北京是中国的首都31. As is known to all, China is adeveloping country.众所周知,中国是发展中国家。32. As long as there is water, plants won'tdie quickly. 只要有水,植物就不会很快死亡。33. As soon as he got home on Fridays ,his wife made him give her all thismoney. 星期五他一回到家,(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])他的妻子就叫他交出所有的钱。34. As was expected,he passed the exameasily. 果不出所料,他轻而易举地通过了考试。35. At once he recognized it was Tom wholives just next to him.他立刻认出正是住在他家隔壁的汤姆。36. Because his engine did ten times asmuch work as the horse, Watt called ita ten horsepower engine.因为他的发动机所做的功是一匹马的十倍,瓦特便称它为十马力发动机。37. Because of his carelessness, Jack hithis car into a big tree by the roadside.因为粗心,杰克开车撞到路边的树上。38. Because there was heavy traffic, wewere ten minutes late. 由于(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])交通拥挤,我们晚了十分钟。39. Before leaving the classroom, pleaseturn off the lights.离开教室前,请关灯。40. Before leaving the train, make sureyou take all your bags with you.下车前,把你的包都带上。41. Before long the Egyptians developed anumber of ball games, each with itsown set of rules.不久之后,埃及人就发明了很多球类游戏,每一种都有自己的规则。42. Before you go to another country, youmust know the language and some ofthe culture of the country. 在出国以前,一定要学会该国的语言,以及它们的某些文化。43. Beijing Olympic Games can make(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])Chinese people work harder. 北京奥林匹克运动会使得中国人民更加努力工作。44. Bill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。45. Bob and Peter found out that theywere twin brothers. 鲍勃和皮特发现他们是双胞胎兄弟。46. Bob was such a hardworking man thathe always worked late till night. 鲍勃是个勤奋的人,他总是工作到深夜。47. Both Ann and Mary are suitable forthe job. 安妮和玛丽都适合干这项工作。48. petitive swimming is just overone hundred years old. 但游泳比赛不过只有一百余年的历史。49. But first he wanted to find out whetherthe(来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])y deserved his help.但首先他想弄清楚他们是否值得他帮助。50. But it looks like something I wouldnever buy. 但它看起来就像是我绝不会买的东西。51. But I've got room for only two of youin the house.但是我家里只能住下你们其中的两个人。52. But Little Smart is not really thatsmart.但小灵通并不是真的那么聪明。53. By 1900, most states had laws againstselling cigarettes to young people.到..1900 年时,大部分州都已经颁布了禁止向青少年出售香烟的法律。54. Call me tomorrow if you have time.你明天要有时间就给我打个电话。55. Can you answer a question which Iwant to ask (来源:淘豆网[/p-2423847.html])and which is puzzlingme? 我有个问题弄不懂,想请教你,你能回答吗?56. Can you express yourself clearly inEnglish? 你能用英语清楚地表达自己的意思吗?57. Can you finish your work in time? 你能及时完成工作吗?58. Cheap costs are the main reason forthe ess of Little Smart.小灵通成功的主要原因就在于低廉的费用。59. Child actors are required to attendclasses twenty hours each week.小演员们一周需修 20 小时的课。60. China is the largest developingcountry in the world. 中国是世界上最大的发展中国家。61. China will build up a space station inten years. 在十年内,中国将建一个太空站。62. Christmas is the most importantfestival in the west. 圣诞节是西方最重要的节日。63. Could you give me a cup of coffee,please? 给我来一杯咖啡,好吗?64. Could you show me the way to thetrain station? 你可以告诉我去火车站的路吗?65. Could you tell me how to get to thebank? 你可以告诉我如何去银行吗?66. Could you tell me how to go to youruniversity? 请你告诉我如何去你的大学,可以吗?67. Could you tell me where the postoffice is? 你能告诉我邮电局在哪里吗?68. Crops grow well in the south. 庄稼在南方生长得很好。69. David will get a birthday gift from hissister. 戴维将从他的姐姐那里得到一份生日礼物。70. Did you get that E-mail from me? 你收到我发的那封电子邮件了吗?71. Did you go fishing with your friendslast Sunday? 上周日你与你的朋友去钓鱼了?72. Do you feel better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?73. Do you have anything to say? 你有什么要说的吗?74. Do you know where the post office is?你知道邮局在哪儿吗?75. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?76. Do you mind my smoking here? 我在这里吸烟,你介意吗?77. Do you often do your washing in theevening? 你经常晚上洗衣服吗?78. Do you still have anything that youdon't understand? 你还有什么不懂的吗?79. Do you think students should do apart-time job? 你认为学生应该业余打工吗?80. Do you think you can do it by yourself?你认为你自己可以单独干完这件事吗?81. Do you want to go out or stay at home?你想出去还是留在家里?82. Does puter have instructionson it? 计算机自身有指令吗?/计算机自身有指令吗?83. Don’t you see it was just for fun ? Yougot it all wrong. 你没看出那不过是开开玩笑吗?你完全误解了。84. Don’t you think smoking is harmful toyour health? 难道你不认为吸烟对你的健康有害吗?85. Don't tell me what to do! 用不着告诉我该做什么!86. Don't wait for me if you are in a hurry.如果你着急,就不要等我。87. Don't you know that all the animalsare good friends now? 你难道不知道所有的动物都成为朋友了么?88. Don't you mind my opening thewindow? 你不介意我打开窗户吧?89. Don't you think smoking is harmful toyour health? 你不认为抽烟对你的身体有害吗?90. During the time so much attention didhe pay to the build of the ship that hetook little care of food and his wife.在此期间,他将大部分精力放在了造船上,对于食物和自己的妻子十分冷淡。91. Each time history repeats itself, theprice goes up. 历史每重演一次,代价就增加一分。92. Each year some of his money is givento the best scientists and writers of theworld. 每年他的一部分钱都会奖/发给世界上最优秀的科学家和作家。93. Economists study the way a societyuses scarce resources such as land,labor and raw materials.经济学家研究社会使用土地、劳力及原材料等稀有资源的方式。94. Eskimos kill the animal for its meatand skin. 爱斯基摩人为了得到动物肉和皮而猎杀它们。95. Even young people with little moneydo not want to buy cheap furniture thatthey may soon dislike. 就连手里没多少钱年轻人也不想买便宜家具,因为对这些便宜家具很快就会厌倦。96. Every day, we're finding new ways fortechnology to enrich people's lives. 每天我们努力发明新技术,以便改善人们的生活。97. Every holiday they went to a differentplace. 每个假日他们都要去不同的地方。98. Everyone was in bed except me. 除了我,所有人都上床睡觉了。99. Excuse me, what’s the nearest policestation? 请问最近的警察局怎么走?100. Excuse me. Could you tell me how toget to the cinema? 请问去电影院怎么走?。101. Excuse me. Where's the nearest policestation? 劳驾,离这儿最近的派出所在哪里?102. Eyes are very important and they areour friends. 眼睛非常重要,是我们的朋友。103. Farming became big business in thetwentieth century. 二十世纪,农业发展成为非常大的产业。104. Few of them believe you. 我们当中几乎没人相信你。105. Fewer high school students aresmoking now than a few years ago.现在中学生吸烟的人数比几年前要少了。106. Fires may do more damage than theearthquakes. 火所造成的损失可能比地震还严重。107. Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at10:30 pm.220 班机定于晚 10 时 30 分抵达。108. Four months after each sowing, themaize is ready for harvesting by thewomen. 每次播种 4 个月以后,女人们就准备收割玉米了。109. Fred was such a hardworking studentthat he soon came out first in the class.福来德是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。110. Fred was such a hardworking studentthat he e out first in theclass.Fred 非常刻苦,马上在班里名列前茅。111. From the East Coast to the West Coastit is about 3, 000 miles wide. 美国领土的东西宽度约为 3000 英里。112. Give me your advice. 给我你的建议。113. Go down this street until you reach thesecond traffic lights. 顺着这条街一直走到第二个交通灯处。114. Great Wall it is known to be the onlyone of the structures built by men onEarth that can be seen from the moon...据我们所知,长城是地球上唯一能够在月球上被看到的由人建造的建筑物。115. Great writers are those who not onlyhave great thoughts but also expressthese thoughts in powerful or movingwords. 伟大的作家不仅拥有为大的思想,还能用有力、感人的语言表达这些思想。116. Have you seen Tom recently? 最近你看见汤姆了吗?117. He always laughs at a good joke. 听到有趣的笑话他总会大笑。118. He asks me to stay in the room till es back. 他让我呆在屋里等他回来。119. He called the doctor and made surethey would meet at five.他给医生打了电话,定下来五点见面。120. He called the police and told themwhat had happened. 他报了警并讲述了所发生的事情。121. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。122. He didn't need to attend the meeting.他没必要参加那个会议。123. He didn't understand what the teachersaid.他不懂老师所说的话。124. He doesn't like the way you talk tohim. 他不喜欢你和他说话的样子。125. He felt tired, but he didn't stopstudying.他感到累了,但没有停止学习。126. He had a traffic accident last week.他上星期出了一起交通事故。127. He had to leave early yesterday. 昨天他不得不早些离开。128. He has a foreign friend who lives inAmerica. 他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。129. He has been learning English for years.多年来,他一直在学英语。130. He has sympathy for all poor people.他对所有穷苦人都富有同情心。131. He has the habit of making noteswhile reading. 他有阅读时记笔记的习惯132. He hates some people riding bicycleson the sidewalk. 他恨有些人在人行道上骑自行车。133. He hoped that it would help him to getthinner, and he got a lot of pleasurefrom it.他希望这有助于他更瘦些,而且他从中得到了很多快乐。134. He is a worldwide famous scientist.他是一位世界著名的科学家。135. He is always making excuses for beinglate. 他总是为他的迟到找借口。136. He is always very active in studentactivities. 他在学生活动中一直非常积极。137. He is in the world a famous pop star.他是世界上著名的流行音乐明星。138. He is one of the greatest writers in theworld. 他是世界上最伟大的作家之一。139. He is sweating all over. 他出了一身汗。140. He is the very person whom I’mlooking for. 他正是我要找的人。141. He is thinking about moving to a newplace 他正在考虑搬到一个新的的地方142. He knew the time of the meeting.他知道开会时间。143. He lives in a small room with only onesmall window. 他住在一间只有一个小窗户的小房间里。144. He looked up and could hardly believehis own eyes. 他抬起头,几乎不相信自己的眼睛。145. He looks much older than his age.他看起来比他的年龄大得多了。146. He must be a thief!& Lily thought andtelephoned the police. 莉莉想:“他一定是个贼。”就给警察打了电话。147. He needed ships to travel faster thanthe British warships. 他需要比英国战舰航行得更快的船。148. He offered to help us with our work.他主动帮助我们工作。149. He often went from town to towngiving lectures. 他经常辗转在城镇间作演讲。150. He prefers coffee to tea. 与茶相比,他更喜欢咖啡。151. He shows a great interest in learningEnglish.他对学英语显示出浓厚的兴趣。152. He sits there listening to music.他坐在那儿听音乐。153. He spent 2 months learning how todrive a car. 他花了两个月学习开车。154. He stopped to smoke. 他停下来,开始吸烟。155. He told me that he had lived inAmerica for ten years before he cameto China.他告诉我在他来中国前他在美国已住了 10 年。156. He translated the famous novel intoEnglish.他把那部著名的小说译成了英文。157. He wanted to help all the woundedpeople no matter which side they werefighting for.他想帮助所有受伤的人,不管他们是为了哪一方而战。158. He was calmly watching the fire, hiswhite hair blowing in the wind. 风吹着他的白发,他镇静地注视着大火。159. He was one of the ordinary people.他是一个普通人。160. He was pleased with the fine weather.好天气使他很高兴。161. He was satisfied with his new car, anddrove to work in it the very next day.他对自己的新车感到很满意,第二天就开着去上班了。162. He was such a hardworking studentthat he achieved the first place in thefinal exam. 他是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于他在期末考试中考取第一名。163. He was too tired to go on reading 他太累了,以至于不能继续读下去./ 他太困了,无法再阅读了。164. He was very happy to hear from hisold friend.他很高兴收到他的老朋友的信。165. He watched me more carefully thanever. 他比以往更加严格地监视我了。166. He went out of the room and cameback a few minutes later 它跑出房间,几分钟后又回来了。167. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛得厉害。168. He's growing more like his father now.他现在愈长愈像他的父亲169. Hi. What can I get for your dinner, sir?你好,先生。你晚餐要吃什么?170. His only weapon was the pair ofscissors he used for cutting cloth.他唯一的武器是一把用来剪布的剪刀。171. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?172. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?173. How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过得?174. How did you write youradvertisement,” asked a businessman.一个商人问道:“你的广告是怎么写的?”175. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓是如何拼写的?176. How long do you watch TV every day?你每天看多长时间电视?177. How long has she lived there? 她在那儿住多久了?178. How long have you collected yourstamps? 你集邮有多久了?179. How long will it take us to get there?我们到那儿要用多长时间?180. How long will you be staying in China?你在中国将逗留多久?181. How wide is this street? 这条街有多宽?182. How will you spend the evening?你晚上干什么?..183. However, this time it didn't work. 然而这一次,却未见成效。184. I am busy studying for my exams. 我忙于备考。185. I am glad to hear the good news. 听到这个好消息我很高兴。186. I am not satisfied with his answer. 我对他的回答不满意。187. I am very much interested in sports.我对运动很感兴趣。188. I am writing this letter plainabout the service in your hotel.我写这封信的目的是要投诉你们旅馆的服务。189. I buy some food on my way home.我在回家路上买些吃的。190. I came back because of the rain. 因为下雨我就回来了。191. I came here at least once a month. 我一个月至少来这里一次。192. I can't believe what she told me.我不能相信她所告诉我的一切。193. I can't finish the task within 1 hour. 1小时内我不能完成这个任务。194. I can't go with you today because I'mtoo busy. 我今天不能和你一块儿去,因为我太忙了。195. I decided to go with them, because Ihad nothing to do. 因为无事可做,我决定跟他们一起去了。196. I didn't hear what you said to him.我没听见你对他说的是什么.197. I didn't sleep well.我没睡好。198. I do want to know what reallyhappened.我真想知道到底发生了什么事。199. I don’t know who broke the window.我不知道是谁打破窗户的。200. I don’t want to spend five dollars on acup of water. 我不想花五美元钱买一杯水.201. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。202. I don't think he can operate the newtype puter. 我认为他不会操作这种计算机。203. I expect she will have changed hermind by tomorrow. 我预料到明天为止她会改变观点。204. I feel lonely without you.没有你我感到孤独。205. I feel satisfied with my life.我对生活感到满意。206. I finished my work at 6 pm. 下午 6 点我干完了活。207. I found $10 on the street.我在大街上捡到 10 美元。208. I gently push the actors in thedirection I want them to go.我柔和的让演员们往我希望的方向前进。209. I get to my office at 10:30.我十点半到办公室。210. I got married ten years ago. 十年前,我结了婚。211. I got there by plane late at night. 我坐飞机深夜到了那儿。212. I got to the library by bus.我是坐公共汽车去图书馆的。213. I guess he is ill.我猜他大概是病了。214. I had lunch with a friend of mine.我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。215. I had no choice.我别无选择。216. I have a pain in my back. 我的背疼。217. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。218. I have no idea what to say. 我不知道说什么好。219. I have no interest in what they sayabout me. 我对别人怎么说我不感兴趣。220. I haven't enough money for the coat.我的钱不够买这件上衣。221. I heard she got married last week.我听说她上星期结婚了。222. I hope we can have some snow thiswinter.我希望今年冬天会下点雪。223. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。224. I hurried to my office.我匆忙赶到了办公室。225. I look forward to hearing from you.我期待着收到您的回信。226. I lost my keys on my way to work.在去上班的路上,我的钥匙丢了。227. I met one of my old friends on myway home yesterday evening.昨晚在回家路上我遇到了我的一位老朋友。228. I need to buy some 50-cent stamps.我需要买一些 50 美分的邮票。229. I need you to fill out the top portion ofthe form first. 我需要你先填写表格的上半部。230. I never slept better, because I wasn'tburied under layers of heavybedclothes. 我睡得再好不过了,因为没有层层沉沉的被子压在身上。231. I picked up the bag to protect my facefrom the smoke and heat.我捡起包捂在脸上挡住烟和热。232. I plan to play football with myclassmates.我打算与我的同学踢足球。233. I reached Beijing early in the morning.我一大早到了北京。234. I read the local newspapers with greatinterest every evening. 我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。235. I read the newspaper while havingbreakfast.我边吃早饭边看报纸。236. I saved her baby and became a hero.我因救了这个婴儿而成了英雄。237. I saw a man walking across the roadwith the obvious intention of talking tome. 我看到一个人穿过大街,明显地想跟我交谈。238. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡得很熟。239. I spend 1 hour on learning Englisheach day.我每天花 1 小时学英语。240. I spend too much time playing onlinegames each week. 我每周花太多的时间打网络游戏。241. I take a walk in the early morningevery day.我每天一大早出去散步。242. I think everyone knows how to swim.我想每个人都知道如何游泳。243. I think our dream will e true.我认为我们的梦想将成为现实。244. I think she will change her mindtomorrow. 我想他明天会改变主意的.245. I think the picture show us how fruit isnecessary to life. 我认为这幅画给我们展示了水果对于我们的生活是必需的。246. I think you're wrong.我认为你是错的。247. I took Mr. John to the village where Ihad spent my carefree childhood. 我把约翰先生带到我度过无忧无虑童年的乡村。248. I tried to make friends, but nobodyseemed to care for me. 我想交些朋友,但似乎没人对我感兴趣。249. I want to get back home by fiveo'clock if it is possible.如果可能的话,我想 5 点到家。250. I was having a nap when suddenly thetelephone rang. 我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。251. I was so bewildered by theirconflicting advice that I did not knowhow to act. 我被他们相互矛盾的意见搞糊涂了,不知如何去做才是。252. I was too excited to say a word infront of him. 我当时太兴奋了,以至于在他面前什么也说不出来了。253. I was very disappointed not to be ableto go to the jazz concert last Friday.上周五,我没有听上那场爵士乐音乐会,真失望。254. I watched TV all night yesterday.我昨天看了一夜电视。255. I wish I had been a man then. 我多么希望我那时已真正长大成人。256. I’ll have to try using the searchengines.我得试着用搜索引擎。257. I’ll write to you as soon as I get there.我一到那里就给你写信。..258. I’m finishing my second year ofstudies 我就快结束第二年的学习了259. I’m now a distance education student.我现在是一个远程教育的学生。260. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎访问。261. I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t hadtime to call anybody. 我最近一直很忙,所以没时间打电话给任何人。262. If a person is cold, he may dream thathe is out in a snowstorm. 如果人感到冷了,他就可能梦见自己在暴风雪里。263. If you decided to learn a new language,you would have to dedicate yourselfwholeheartedly to the cause.如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。264. If you don’t mind, please pass me thesalt.如果方便的话,请把盐递给我。265. If you have time, you e to myoffice. 如果有时间,你可以来我的办公室。266. If you have trouble falling asleep,some people suggest breathing veryslowly and very deeply. 如果你难以入睡,有人建议慢慢地深呼吸。267. If you like looking at more places orpeople, travel by bus. 如果你想看到更多的人和地方,那就乘公共汽车。268. If you look into this lake, you will seebeautiful ducks.如果你向湖里看去,你就会看到美丽的鸭子。269. If you take vitamins, you will havemore energy. 如果吃些维生素,你会更有精力。270. If you travel by ship across the Pacific,you cross the international date line.如果你乘船航行穿越太平洋,你会穿过国际日期变更线。271. I'll be waiting for you at the librarythis time tomorrow. 我明天这时候在图书馆等你。272. I'll call you as soon as I arrive. 我一到就给你打电话。273. I'll have to try using the search engines.我得试着用这个搜索引擎。274. I'll move to another city because of myjob. 由于工作关系,我将搬到另一个城市去。275. I'll phone you again when I get home.回家后,我将再给你打电话。276. I'll stay at home and watch TV. 我将呆在家看电视。277. I'll tell you how to use puter.我会告诉你如何使用电脑。278. I'll tell you what to do next. 我会告诉你下一步做什么。279. I'll tell you when to stop working. 我会告诉你何时停止工作。280. I'll try not to take up too much of yourtime. 我尽量不占用你太多的时间。281. I'm certain he'll go to see the film,because he's bought a ticket. 我肯定他会去看电影的,因为他把票都买好了。282. I'm going to buy a monthly tickettomorrow. 我想明天买张月票。283. I'm going to run for the bus as soon asthe bell rings. 铃声一响,我就要去赶公共汽车。284. I'm going to visit a friend of mine thisSunday. 本周日我要去拜访一位朋友。285. I'm having a headache now. 我现在有点头疼。286. I'm looking forward to your visit toChina.我在盼望你对中国的访问。287. I'm not an English major student. 我不是英语专业的学生。288. I'm now a distance education student.我现在是一名远程教育学员。289. I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。290. I'm sure we'll have a good time.我相信我们会很开心的。291. I'm telling the truth. 我说的是事实。292. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。293. I'm very much eager to improve myoral English. 我非常渴望改进我的英语口语。294. I'm wondering who broke the window.我纳闷谁打破了窗户。295. In America your religion didn't makemuch difference. 在美洲,宗教信仰不会带来任何影响。296. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritualhunger. 在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。297. In England nobody under the age ofeighteen is allowed to drink in a publicbar.在英国,未满十八周岁禁止进入公共酒吧。298. In fact, happiness is always aroundyou if you put your heart into it. 事实上,如果你用心去感受,幸福无时不刻不在你身边。299. In fact, he did not even own a bed.事实上,他甚至没有床。300. In fact, he was so quiet that manypeople thought he was stupid.实际上他如此安静以至于很多人认为他傻。301. In Foreign Languages Department,achecking machine is used to correctthe students' test papers.外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。302. In many English cities, there are bigbuses with two floors. 英国的许多城市都有双层巴士。303. In many factories, an assembly line isused to speed up the efficiency of theworkforce. 许多工厂采用装配线来提高生产效率。304. In most cultures, animals are in aworse position than human beings.在大多数国家,动物的境况比人类要差。305. In no other country in the world canyou find such plants as this one. 你不可能在其它国家找到这样的植物。/像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。306. In no other region in the world canyou find such rare animals as giantpandas. 像大熊猫这样的珍稀动物在世界其他地区你是找不到的。307. In recent years, progress in medicaltechnology has made it possible forpeople to live longer than in the past.近年来医学技术的进步使人的寿命比过去更长了。308. In spite of his inborn disability, Eddieseems to have a good sense of music.尽管安迪天生残疾,但是他对音乐似乎悟性很好。309. In the eighteenth century young ladiesin Italy knew history and geographylittle.十八世纪的意大利少女,她们的历史知识、地理知识一般来说非常贫乏。310. In the modern Western world, manypeople are too busy to think abouteating properly. 如今在西方,人们过于忙碌,无暇考虑如何合理饮食。311. In the United States a lot of collegestudents do not live at home. 在美国,许多大学生不在家住。312. In the world, er or football is themost popular sport. 足球是一项风靡全世界的体育运动。313. In the world, the er football is themost popular sport. 在世界上,英式足球是最流行的体育活动。314. Inside , this large plane looks morelike a high building than a plane 在里面看,这个大飞机比起飞机看起来更像一个高大的大厦。315. It is a fine spring day. 那是一个晴朗的春天。316. It is known to all that exercises aregood for health. 众所周知,锻炼有益于健康。317. It is necessary to take medicine ontime. 按时吃药是必要的。318. It is no good hoping to read all thesebooks.希望能够读完所有这些书是毫无意义的。319. It is not necessary to do this work...没有必要做这项工作。320. It is said that on the moon there is nowater and air, and it is very cold atnight and very hot in the day.据说,在月球上既没有水也没有空气,晚上很冷,白天又很热。321. It is very hard to learn to ride a bicycleagain at your age,& his wife said. 他的妻子说:“依你这把年纪再学骑自行车很难。322. It rained every day while I was inShanghai.我在上海时,天天下雨。323. it’s known to all that exercises aregood for health. 众所周知锻炼有益于健康.324. It’s never too late to learn. 活到老学到老.325. It’s not much different from that heavymetal music you like so much. 那跟你喜欢的重金属音乐并没有什么不同。326. It’s their duty to look after these youngtrees. 照料这些小树是他们的职责327. It's easy to say, but difficult to do. 说起来容易,但做起来难。328. It's never too late to learn. 活到老,学到老。329. It's still raining today! 今天还在下雨。330. It's their duty to look after these youngtrees. 他们的责任是照看这些小树。331. I've been so busy lately,I haven't hadtime to call anybody. 我最近一直很忙,所以没时间打电话给任何人。332. I've changed my mind.我改主意了。333. I've got accustomed to the weather inShanghai. 我已经适应了上海的这种天气。334. I've e back from Britain.我刚从英国回来。335. I've lost interest in my work.我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。336. I've never heard such good music in acomputer game. 我在电脑游戏里从没有听过这么好的音乐。337. I've read your story and I like it verymuch. 我已读过你写的故事,并不觉得怎么样。338. Jack and Tom have worked in pany for ten years. 杰克和汤姆已经在同一个公司工作了 10 年了。339. Jack works much harder than before.杰克学习比以前努力多了。340. Jane has told me a lot about her trip inSouth Africa. 简告诉我许多有关她到南非旅游的事。341. Jim was intelligent, but he hated hardwork.吉姆很聪明,但他讨厌吃苦。342. John and his brother differ inpersonality even if their differences inage are not significant. 尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。343. John has been teaching English heresince he came to China in 2003. 约翰2003 年来到中国后就一直在这儿教英语。344. Just because you like, it doesn’t meanI will.你喜欢它,并不意味我也会喜欢它。345. Karsh was praised as a masterportraitist, often working in black andwhite, influenced by great patientpainters of the past. 卡什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他在拍摄中经常运用黑白摄影。346. puters are popular all overthe world and give people easy accessto the . 手提电脑在全世界都十分普及,为人们提供便利上网的途径。347. Last year some German students wentto England for a holiday. 去年一些德国学生来到英国度假。348. Let me type in your address and thenopen the account.我先把您的地址输进去,然后再开户。349. Let’s sit over here until it’s time foryou to board 让我们坐在这里等你登机350. Let's go dancing tonight. 今晚我们去跳舞吧。351. Li Ping’s father has been an Englishteacher since he graduated fromPeking University. 李萍的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直做英语教师。352. Life is meaningless without a purpose.没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。353. Living in a modern Asian city is notvery different from living in anAmerican city. 生活在现代亚洲城市与生活在美国城市没有很大区别。354. Look at the instructions on the bottleof the medicine and then choose theright answers.看看药瓶子上的说明,然后选出正确的答案。355. Luckily , the planes appear to be quitesafe. 很幸运,这些飞机安全降落了。356. Many mistakes in your speaking willbe easily found when you write. 当你写英语时,你会轻而易举发现你说英语时所犯的许多错误。357. Many schools will not open forlessons until the beginning ofSeptember.很多学校到九月初才开学。358. Many valuable resources in China’swest area are to be exploited and used.中国西部地区有许多珍贵的资源有待开发和利用。359. Many young people want to bevolunteers for Beijing Olympic Games.许多年轻人想做奥运会的志愿者。360. Mark couldn'e to the partybecause he had to work. 马克因为不得不工作,不能来参加我们的晚会。361. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?362. May I have a look at your pictures?我能看看你的照片吗?363. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?364. Most hot lines are usually free, too.通常大多数热线也是免费的。365. Most of the plants like water andsunshine. 大多数植物都喜欢水和阳光。366. Most of us can find 15 minutes or halfan hour each day for some specificregular activity. 我们中的大多数人每天之中安排一刻钟或半小时进行某项具体的常规性活动是可行的。367. Most people live too far fromdowntown to travel by bike. 大多数人住得离市区太远,没法骑自行车往返。368. Movies are the most popular form ofentertainment for millions ofAmericans. 电影是数以百万计的美国人最喜欢的一种娱乐形式。369. Mr. Smith was tired of living in his oldhouse in the countryside. 史密斯先生厌烦了住在乡下的老房子里。370. Mrs. Brown thinks her house is verygood because it is always clean andtidy. 布朗夫人认为自己的房子很好,总是既干净又整洁。371. My classmates are cleverer than I. 我的同学比我聪明。372. My doctor advised that I write downany worries, thoughts or questionsbefore I go to bed. 我的医生建议我上床睡觉前写下所有担忧、想法与问题。373. My grandpa is used to getting up early我爷爷习惯早起374. My parents got married in 1954.我父母是 1954 年结婚的。375. My problem is that I don’t have muchtime to do the work 我的问题是我没有多少时间做这项工作376. My roommate, Tom, is also a graduatestudent like me. 我的室友汤姆和我一样也是个研究生。377. My watch is five minutes fast.我的表快了五分钟。378. Nearly every night his garden isbroken into and quite a few appleshave been lost.几乎每天晚上都有人..闯进他的果园,偷走很多苹果。379. No matter what happens, I’ll be yourbest friend 不管发生什么事,我都是你最好的朋友380. Not all Americans are interested insports, of course. 当然, 并非所有美国人都对运动赶兴趣。381. Not all the machines here areproduced by our factory. 这里的机器中并非所有的都是我们厂生产。382. Nothing in the world moves fasterthan light. 世界上没有什么东西比光走得更快383. Of course, life keeps changing foreveryone including farmers. 当然,对每个人来说生活都在不断地发生变化,包括农民的生活。384. Okay, and I need a pen to fill out theaddress. 好,我还得借一支笔来填写地址。385. On that flight were a mother and herfour-year-old son, whose name wasJeffrey. 在那次航班上,有一位妈妈和她四岁的儿子,儿子名叫杰佛瑞。386. On their way they came to a shopwhere bread was sold. 在途中,他们来到一家销售面包的商店。387. Once all the information pleted,you sign here.所以信息填完后,请在此处签字。388. One can never eed withoutenough confidence in himself. 一个人若是对自己没有足够的信心就永远不会成功。389. One Sunday morning, he decided togo to a park to take a rest in thesunshine. 一个星期天的早晨,他决定去公园在阳光下休息一会儿。390. One weekend, my oldest daughter lefthome to visit a friend who lived aboutthirty miles away. 一个周末,我的大女儿离家去拜访一位家住 30 英里外的同学。391. Only on weekends, Central Park isclosed to cars.只有在周末,中央公园不许汽车入内。392. Our library is as big as theirs 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大393. Our products are much better thantheirs in quality. 我们产品的质量比他们的产品质量好得多。394. Our teacher always encourages us tospeak English bravely. 我们的老师总是鼓励我们大胆讲英语。395. Our textbooks are very different fromtheirs.我们的教科书和他们的大不相同。396. Paper is one of the most importantproducts ever invented by man. 纸张是人类发明的最重要的产品之一。397. People all over the world are trying tohelp the people in Sichuan. 全世界人民都在尽力帮助四川人民。398. People and some animals also eatsome other animals, and these animalseat plants. 人类与一些动物会以另一些动物为食,而这些动物又以植物为食。399. People use science knowledge tounderstand and change nature. 人们利用科学知识去了解自然,改造自然。400. People usually hate mice, but onemouse won the hearts of the people allover the world.人们通常憎恶老鼠,但这只老鼠却赢得了全世界人们的心。401. Perhaps the most popular way is totake part in sports. 或许最流行的做法是参与运动。402. Playing the sport you like isconsidered an essential part of aperson's life.进行一项自己喜欢的运动是一个人生活中重要的一部分。403. Please get off the bus at the next stop.请在下一站下车。404. Please give me a glass of beer.请给我来杯啤酒。405. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。406. Please give me your homework beforeleaving.请在离开前将你的作业交给我。407. Please give this book to es first.请把这本书给最先来的人。408. Please move your chair to the window.请把椅子搬到窗子那里。409. Please ring me up tomorrow morning明天早上请给我打电话410. Please tell me what to do next.请告诉我接下来做什么。411. Please tell me where I can find thesebooks.请告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书。412. Promise me never to be late again. 答应我以后再也不要迟到了。413. Reduce dosage if restlessness orsleeplessness takes place.一旦出现烦躁、失眠等症状,请减少剂量。414. Riding bicycles can save energy 骑自行车能节省能源415. Semiconductor chips are small in sizeand light in weight. 半导体芯片体积小而且重量轻。416. She always keeps smiling whenlistening to the teacher. 她总是微笑着听老师讲课。417. She always laughs at a good joke 她听到了好的笑话,总是要笑的。418. She begins cooking as soon as she getshome. 她每天一到家就开始做饭。419. She could not follow me when I spoketo her.当我跟她讲话的时候,她根本听不懂我的话。420. She has a perfect figure.她身材不错。421. She has helped catch many criminalsby using her special ability. 她用自己特有的能力协助抓罪犯。422. She is used to living in the countryside.她习惯住在乡下。423. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn'twant to get married so early. 她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。424. She likes to help any one who is indifficulty. 她乐意帮助任何一个有困难的人。425. She looks lovely when she is happy.她高兴的时候看起来很可爱。426. She said he shouldn’t be lifting thoseheavy milk boxes.她说他不应该举起这些沉重的牛奶箱子。427. She sent me a Christmas card last year.她去年给我寄过一张圣诞卡。428. She spends too much money onclothes each month.她每月花太多的钱买衣服。429. She spends too much time on TV eachday. 她每天花太多的时间看电视。430. She was late for work again.她上班又迟到了。431. She was the only daughter and theyoungest child of five. 她是家里唯一的女儿,也是五个孩子中年龄最小的。432. She's free on Friday and Saturday.她周五和周六有空。433. Shy people are anxious andself-conscious, excessively ( 过度)concerned with their own appearanceand actions. 腼腆的人容易焦虑、自我意识较强,过度关注自己外表与行为。434. Since ancient times, people havedreamed of leaving their home (星球) and exploring other worlds.自古以来,人们就梦想离开他们所居住的地球去探索其他的世界。435. Since the earth looks like a ball, thesun can shine on only half of it at atime. 由于地球看上去像一个球,太阳一次只能照到它的一半。436. Sitting behind her, her mother and hertrainer(教练)encouraged her. 妈妈和教练坐在她的后面,鼓励着她。437. Smoking can seriously harm yourhealth. 抽烟有害健康。438. Some football teams will have gamesthere.有几支足球队要在那里进行比赛。439. Some of her pictures were shown in an..art exhibition in Shanghai when shewas 4years old.四岁的时候她的一些画就在上海的一个艺术展览会上展出。440. Some parents even stop their childrenfrom meeting their good friends. 有些父母甚至不让自己的孩子去见他们的好朋友。441. Some people find it difficult to ask forhelp. 有些人感觉请求他人帮助很难。442. Some people take no interest incountry things: for them, happinesslies in the town, with its cinemas,shops, dance halls and restaurants. 有些人对乡村事物不感兴趣。对他们来说,快乐存在于城镇及其电影院、商店、舞厅、餐厅等场所。443. Sometimes when I walked by, I sawhim leaning back in his armchair andsmiling. 有时我走过时,看见他面带微笑地靠在扶手椅里。444. Soon it was time for my friend to takeJack for walk. 过会儿,就是我的朋友带着杰克去散步的时间了。445. Stay here before I get back. 在我回来之前别离开。446. Students can study by themselvesthrough work. 学生可以自己通过校园网络学习。447. Studies show that about 6% to 10%
users e addicted. 研究表明有 6% 到 10% 的网络用户上网成瘾。448. ess in business depends on hardwork.生意上的成功取决于努力工作。449. Susan was born in 1963. 苏珊于1963 年出生。450. Take this empty box away and bringme a full one.把这个空盒子拿走,给我一个装满的。451. Talking for a long time makes me tired.长时间的谈话使我感到疲倦。452. Ted and William have lived under thesame roof for five years. 泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活了五年了。453. The accident had happened in a quietstreet with only four houses in it.这场事故发生在一条仅有四户人家居住的僻静街上。454. The annual death rate from idents in Taiwan is twice that ofJapan.台湾交通事故年死亡率是日本的两倍。455. The Antarcfic is covered with ice allyear round.南极洲终年为冰雪覆盖。456. The bad news broke her heart.这条坏消息令她伤心。457. The cause of the fire was carelessness.起火的原因是不谨慎。458. pany I'm working with is farfrom here, so I have mute everyday.我工作的公司离这里很远,所以每天我就得来回跑。459. The couple enjoyed their holiday verymuch.这对夫妇假期过得很快活。460. The doctor said there was nothingwrong with his eyes 医生说他的眼睛没有毛病。461. The doctor told me to have more water.医生让我多喝些水。462. The doctors decided to see this strangeman themselves. 医生们决定亲自去看看这个奇怪的人。463. The earth on which we live is shapedlike a ball.我们居住的地球状似一个球体。464. The earthquake in Sichuan madeChinese people unite as one. 发生在四川的地震使全中国人民团结的像一个人似的。465. The evolution theory explains thedifferences in sleep among animals.进化论解释动物之间的睡眠差异。466. The farmer did met spend much timeworking on his farm.这位农夫在农活上没花多少时间。467. The friend saw everything but did notsay a single word. 这位朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。468. The glass was broken into pieces. 玻璃杯碎了。469. The greater amount of time you spentlearning English, the greater progressyou are likely to make. 你投入英语学习的时间越多,可能取得的进步就越大。470. The Indians rise as soon as it is light.天一亮,印第安人就起床。471. The library is to be closed because itneeds redecorating. 图书预定要关闭,因为它需要重新装修。472. The little boy wanted to exchange histoy car for my cake. 这个小男孩想用他的玩具车换我的蛋糕。473. The little girl ran so fast that she wasthrown off balance and fell over. 那个小女孩跑得太快,身体一下失去平衡,跌倒了。474. The little snow that falls in ever melts. 在南极洲,哪怕是下很小的雪,也从来不会融化。475. The majority of us agree with you.我们绝大多数与你意见一致。476. The man is easy to deal with. 这个人容易相处。477. The man paid no attention to what shesaid. 这个男人不理会她说的话。478. The man-made satellite made byChina is working very well. 中国制造的人造卫星运行良好。479. The men answered very differentlyfrom the women! 男人们的答案与女人们的答案大相径庭!480. The moon looks much bigger than anyother stars in the sky. 月亮看起来比天空中任何其他星星都要大的多。481. The more experiences we have, themore capable we are likely to be. 我们经历得越多,我们的能力就会越强。482. The more money I make, the happier Iwill be. 钱赚得越多,越开心483. The more passions we have, the morehappiness we are likely to experience.越有激情,我们能体会到的快乐就越多。484. The more you read the text, the easieryou will find it to understand it. 你把课文读得越透,你就会发现就越容易理解它。485. The mon samples anic materials are the gases of theatmosphere, water, rocks, etc.最常见的无机物就是大气中的各种气体,水,岩石,等等。486. The movie began when we got there.我们一到那儿电影就开演了。487. The national flags should raised andlowered by hand. 国旗必须用手升降。488. The new stadium should have beenbuilt by now. 到现在为止,这座新体育馆应该建成了。489. The old man is in his late sixties. 老人近七十岁。490. The only other people who knew thesecret were his father and mother. 别的知道这个秘密的人就是他的父母。491. The plan has been over fulfilled bynow.目前已经超额完成计划。492. The plane took off very smoothly. 飞机很平稳地起飞了。493. The polluted air es poisonousand dangerous to health.污染的空气变得有毒,对人的健康有害。494. The price of gasoline e downin Chinese market. 中国市场上的汽油价将会下降。495. The prices of vegetables vary fromplace to place. 蔬菜价格地区间是有差别的。496. The problem was that he could neitherwrite nor read. 问题是他既不会写也不会读。497. The question is too difficult to answer.这个问题太难回答。498. The rain was too heavy for us to havea ic.雨太大,我们无法出去野餐..了。499. The reason for their ess was thatthey knew how to study. 他们之所以成功是因为他们知道如何学习。500. The school management must beimproved. 必须改进学校管理。501. The school therefore plans games andmatches for its pupils.因此,学校为学生们安排游戏和比赛。502. The ship, lying on the sea-bed hasbeen bought by a man called JohnLight.躺在海底的这艘船已经被一个叫做约翰莱特的人买下了。503. The shop is open till ten at night everyday. 商店每天营业到晚上十点。504. The soldier was too weak to continue.士兵太虚弱不能再继续下去了。505. The Spring Festival is the ChineseNew Year's Day. 春节是中国的新年。506. The store opens from 7 am. to 8 pm.这个商店从上午 7 点到下午8 点开门营业。507. The students are encouraged by theirteacher to do more listening, readingand writing 老师鼓励学生多听,多读,多写。508. The students are encouraged to takepart in the national English speakingcontest. 鼓励学生参加全国英语演讲竞赛。509. The teacher came earlier thanexpected. 老师来得比预期的早。510. The teacher told the students to sitdown quietly.老师叫学生们安静入座。511. The telephone rings and Betty goes toanswer it. 电话铃响起来, 柏蒂去接电话。512. The third of March is an exciting dayfor little Japanese girls. 对于日本的小女孩来说,三月三日是一个令人兴奋的日子。513. The trouble with these sources,however, is that they are notrenewable.但是,这些能源存在不可再生这一弊端。514. The TV set cost me $200.这台电视机花了我 200 美元。515. The two tickets are for you to enjoyyourselves at the weekend. 这两张戏票给你们,使你们在周末玩得愉快些。516. The use of e-mail is having a greatinfluence on society. 电子邮件的使用对社会有重大影响。517. The whole process required a greatdeal of effort, skill and a luck. 整个过程需要很大的努力,需要高度的技巧,还需要运气。518. Their parents don't know them as wellas their friends do.他们的父母不像朋友那样了解他们。519. Their school has beautiful houses anda big playground. 他们学校有着漂亮的建筑和一个很大的操场。520. Then a waiter found out the reason.后来,一位服务员发现了原因。521. There are 45 students in each class ofthe school. 这个学校每班有45 名学生。522. There have been many writers whoused their pens to fight things thatwere wrong. 很多作家都用笔和错误的事情作斗争。523. There is a large amount of energywasted due to friction. 由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。524. There is something urgent for you todo right now.有件急事要你立即去做525. There was nothing Jenny could do butwait. 珍妮除了等待做不了任何事。526. These five boys failed in their Englishexam last term. 这五个男孩上学期英语考试没通过。527. These people moved from place toplace.这些人四处迁徙。528. These two students from our schoolhave been admitted to BeijingUniversity. 我们学校这两个学生已经被北京大学录取了。529. They are mainly for people who live alittle way out of London and whotravel in and out. 它们主要是为那些住在伦敦郊区以及进出伦敦的人们服务的。530. They are ordinary people, but did agreat job. 他们是普通人,却干了一件大事。531. They don't decide who is right andwho is wrong. 他们不裁定谁是谁非。532. They made a note of the type of thecar and its color. 他们记下了车型和颜色。533. They questioned both men but neitherof them could speak English.他们审问这两名男子,但这两个人都不会说英语。534. They seem to have more activities atnight than in the day. 他们看起来晚上的活动比白天多。535. They sold the old house yesterday. 昨天他们把那旧房子卖了。536. They sometimes live for days in thesnow, and when somebody finds them,they are quite all right. 它们有时在雪地里生活几天,当有人发现它们时,一切都很正常。537. They still have some serious problemsto solve. 他们仍然有一些严重的问题需要解决。538. They thought that there must besomething wrong with their TV set.他们认为电视机一定出了毛病了。539. They told me a story that made mesurprised and speechless. 他们跟我讲了一件事,让我惊讶得哑口无言。540. They were brought up under the sameroof when they were young. 他们小的时候是在同一个家中抚养大的。541. They were satisfied with what theyhad done. 他们对自己所做的感到非常满意。542. They were sitting in the park, playingcards. 他们坐在公园里打扑克。543. Things are going from good to better.事情正变得愈来愈好。544. Think it over before you speak. 先考虑一下再说。545. This box can hold more books thanthat one. 这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。546. This custom has a long tradition. 这一风俗历史悠久。547. This habit of writing poetry on everypossible occasion(场合)soon got meinto trouble at school. 不久,在任何可能的场合写诗的这一习惯就给我带来了麻烦。548. This is indeed a most pressingproblem. 这的确是一个非常棘手的问题。549. This is the most wonderful day of mylife, because I'm here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。550. This money is for the thoughtfulperson who removes this stone fromthe road.这钱将送给将石头从路上移走的为他人着想的人。551. This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan.这双鞋花了我 260 元钱。552. This picture doesn't look like you.这张照片看起来不像你。553. This place has plentiful materialresources. 这个地方的物质资源是丰富的。554. This shirt is too big for me. Do youhave a smaller one?这件衬衣太大了,有小点的吗?555. This TV channel has too mercials. 这个电视频道有太多的商业广告.556. Though I tried to make him change hismind, I pletely. 尽管我想让他改变主意,但我彻底失败了。557. Though it was beyond them, they triedtheir best to do it. 虽然这件事超出他们的能力,他们还是尽力去做。558. Though it was late, they kept on..working. 虽然很晚了,他们还继续工作.559. Though this question is very difficult,if you keep on trying, you will find theright answer.尽管这个问题很难,但是如果你继续不断尝试,你会得到正确答案的。560. To mark students' test papers, achecking machine is used. 为判学生的试卷使用了判卷机。561. Today the car is the most popular sortof transportation in all of the UnitedStates. 现在汽车是美国最受欢迎交通方式。562. Tom and Rose like going to schoolvery much. Tom 和 Rose 非常喜欢上学。563. Tom broke his leg on his way home.汤姆在回家的路上摔断了腿。564. Tom is five years younger than Peter.汤姆比彼得小 5 岁。565. Tom likes playing basket-ball but hecan't play well. 汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。566. Tom was such a hardworking studentthat he soon came our first in the class.汤姆是一个学习十分用功的学生,以至于不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。567. Transistors are small in size and lightin weight.晶体管的体积小,重量轻。568. Travel broadens the mind. 旅行可以开阔眼界。569. Traveling by train is slower than byplane, but it has its advantages. 乘火车旅行比乘飞机慢一些,但是它也有自己的优势。570. Trees need water to grow. 树木有水才能生长。571. Try hard or you'll fail the test. 要努力,否则你考试会不及格。572. Try to save your hardest work for yourbest hours. 把最难做的工作留在你精力最充沛的时候去做。573. Usually the more time you spendworking for pany, the more timeyou may get for a vacation. 通常你在公司做事的时间越长,你的假期就越长。574. Various substances differ widely intheir ic characteristics. 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。575. Very high waves are destructive whenthey strike the land. 非常高的巨浪冲到岸边时,是很具破坏性的。576. Wang Li’s father has taught Englishhere since he graduated from PekingUniversity. 王丽的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。577. We all like her because she's veryhelpful. 我们都喜欢她,因为她乐于助人。578. We also want to find a hotel room if itrains at night. 如果晚上下雨,我们也想找个旅馆。579. We are from mainland China. 我们来自中国大陆。580. We are getting ready for our Englishexamination. 我们正在准备英语考试.581. We are going to have an English partytoday. 今天我们将有一个英语聚会。582. We are going to play golf this Sunday.我们这个星期天要去打高尔夫球。583. We are now on good terms.我们现在关系很好。584. We are running behind schedule byabout 15 minutes.我们大约误点 15 分钟。585. We are short of time and money. 我们缺少时间和资金.586. We cannot tell when an earthquake ing. 我们无法判断地震什么时候发生。587. We can't live without these things.离开了这些东西,我们无法生存。588. We enjoyed ourselves very much atthe party. 在那次晚会上我们玩得很愉快。589. We had to stay at home because it wasraining.因下雨,我们只好呆在家里了。590. We have known each other for 6 years.我们认识有六年了。591. We learn our own language by hearingpeople speak it, not by seeing whatthey write.我们是通过听人们讲话而不是看他们写的东西来学习语言的。592. We must arrive there on time.我们必须准时到那儿。593. We must read as much as possible toenlarge our vocabulary.我们必须尽可能多的阅读以扩大我们的词汇量。594. We must take some measures tocontrol the pollution. 我们必须采取措施来控制污染。595. We should adapt ourselves to the newsurroundings. 我们应当使自己适应新的环境。596. We should encourage him to haveconfidence in himself. 我们应当鼓励他对自己要有信心。597. We should make best use of time. 我们要充分利用时间。598. We used to live near a big park. 我们曾经住在一个大公园附近。599. We went on holiday last year, becausewe saved enough money.去年因为我们攒了足够多的钱,所以去度假了。600. We were having a party at school lastnight when the lights suddenly wentout. 昨晚我们正在学校举行派对,突然电停了。601. Weather also has a strong influence onpeople's feelings. 天气对人的情绪也有很大的影响。602. We're running behind schedule byabout 15 minutes. 我们大约误点十五分钟。603. Were there any phone calls for mewhile I was out? 我不在时,有人打电话给我吗?604. What a beautiful T-shirt you have!你的 T 恤衫真漂亮!605. What are you doing next weekend?下周末你干什么?606. What can I do for you? 我能为您做点什么?607. What did you do last week? 上星期你干什么了?608. What do you plan to do this Friday?星期五你打算干什么?609. What do you think about it? 你对此事怎么看?610. What do you want for dinner? 晚饭你想吃什么?611. What is the color of your puter? 你的新电脑是什么颜色?612. What kind of life do most peopleenjoy? 多数人喜欢什么样的生活?613. What time do you go swimming everyday? 你每天何时去游泳?614. What time does the dining room open?餐厅几点营业?615. What time shall we leave?我们何时出发?616. Whatever you eat seems to turn intofat. 不论你吃什么都会转化成脂肪。617. What's the color of your new dress?你的新衣服是什么颜色的?618. What's the size of your shoes?你的鞋多大尺寸?619. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?620. What's your nationality, sir? 先生,您是哪国人?621. What's your plan for the summerholiday? 暑假你计划干什么?622. When are you going to get your haircut? 你打算什么时候去理发?623. pleted, this bridge will bethe largest in Asia. 这座桥一旦竣工将是亚洲最大的。624. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?625. When did you get up yesterdaymorning? 你昨天早上几点起的床?播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表英译汉(1004修改汇总).doc
文档介绍:
英译汉(1004修改汇总) ..Translation from the
(1003)1. A car is made up of many differentparts.汽车由许多不同的部分组成。2. A characteristic of American culture isto respect the self-made man – theman who has made it through his ownefforts. 美国文化的一个特点就是尊重自我奋斗者,即通过自身努力成功的人...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:11次

我要回帖

更多关于 男孩英语 的文章

随机推荐