我天天蜘蛛侠打篮球球下午放学打,晚上有时也有打,坚持一年会高吗

帮忙翻译(昨天是一个风和日丽的一天,早上和几个朋友约好了中午放学后一起去打篮球,可是中午时我却忘了_百度知道
帮忙翻译(昨天是一个风和日丽的一天,早上和几个朋友约好了中午放学后一起去打篮球,可是中午时我却忘了
帮忙翻译(昨天是一个风和日丽的一天,早上和几个朋友约好了中午放学后一起去打篮球,可是中午时我却忘了,我去上网了一直到晚上才回来。当见到他们时就被他们大骂了一番,并且说以后再也不和我打篮球了,听完后我非常难受,于是我就决定以后一定要守约。)
提问者采纳
Yesterday was a sunny day. I made an appointment with several friends in the morning that we would go to play basketball after the school during the lunch time. However I forgot it, I went to surf the internet and did not come back until the evening. I was yelled at when I met them and they said they would never play basketball with me again. I felt so sorry and decided that I will keep my promise later for sure.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是翻译英文吗Yesterday was a sunny day, the morning and a few of my friends at noon after schoolto play basketball, but at noon I forgot, I surfed the Internet didn't come back until the evening. When I see them when you are they scolded a, and said later and I did notplay basketball, after listening to me very uncomfortable, so I decided to keep.
打篮球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天是他十三岁生日,他最喜欢的颜色是绿色,最喜欢的运动是篮球,他每天放学后都打篮球。用英语怎么说_百度知道
今天是他十三岁生日,他最喜欢的颜色是绿色,最喜欢的运动是篮球,他每天放学后都打篮球。用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
翻译比较简单it's his 13th birthday today.his favorite color is green.his favorite sport is basketabll and he plays after school everyday.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
  Today is his 13th birthday.His favorite color is green.His favorite sport is basketball.He play basketball after school every day.  祝功
Today is his birthday of thirteen years old, he most likes the color is green, like most sports are basketball, he play basketball everyday after school.
- - 。Today is his birthday, His favorite color is green, and he likes playing basketball best. Everyday after class, he goes to playground to play basketball.
我加了一个去操场玩篮球。表示如果不这样我不知道怎么过度了。
希望能帮到你~~
祝天天向上~
打篮球的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回斯文流氓都用右手吃点心的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎)
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
斯文流氓都用右手吃点心 的喜欢
转载自来源
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'265ca5_c60483',userId:2925577,blogListLength:18};

我要回帖

更多关于 蜘蛛侠打篮球 的文章

随机推荐