final fuck 7 外国文学作品有哪些些?

您的浏览器不支持javascript,不能使用此页面的全部功能。
请换用其他浏览器或者开启对javascript的支持。
【致命一击】
【简介】“ 冲出江宁,走向世界。”2009年组建于六朝古都南京,是一支舅舅不亲姥姥不爱的朋克乐队,英文名knock me down简称KMD 因早年间受到嚎叫唱片旗下厂牌致命一击出版的许多朋克乐队专辑影响,故取名为致命一击,表达崇敬和怀念,但两者没有必然联系。2013年冬 正式专辑&&I don't give a ffuck&&因成员的懒惰并未出版,更因受西伯利亚冷空气的影响,太冷了没法排练,该乐队宣布解散。2015年
原成员于绍元回国,“上车饺子,下车面”其他三人请他吃面条的契机却无意间开启了致命一击乐队新的一轮历程--中国负能音乐的佼佼者!我们活在当下,却回忆着过去,不想跟风赶时髦,不想泼皮无赖骂街,唱着我们自己的内心,献给不屈服现在的人们。主唱/吉他:猴逼吉他:耿东贝司:文艺鼓手:瘦逼一直和我们瞎混在一起的还有,金圣渊,潘帛乐,张畅,蔡鸟,曲佳 但因为他们几个实在太懒了,所以一直没出现,不过改天有空还会见!演出联系方式:猴逼*我们不在南京了,各位南京的主办方演出暂时别考虑我们了,等路过南京!我给您打电话!咱们北京的现场见!【乐队历程】2010年10月 天行健乐队嘉宾暖场演出。2010年11月 德国spider snake 暖场演出。2010年12月 参加噪推社江宁大学城巡演南航站。2010年12月 担任MUTI EGO暖场乐队2011年1月 参加摇滚南京神马都是浮云跨年演出。2011年3月 参加堂吉诃德007派对演出2011年4月 为德国硬核乐队NOOPPEIN中国南京站巡演暖场2011年4月 为SUBS南京站巡演暖场2011年4月 参加躁推社举办的江宁大学城巡演金陵科技站 2011年5月 参加DUDE巡演南京站2011年5月 参加噪推东南大学巡演2011年5月 担任北京朋克烧酒军团暖场乐队2011年6月 “南京硬腿子”演出2011年8月 天津13CLUB“天南海北”PARTY2011年9月 担任FRANKENSTYLE 乐队中国巡演南京站嘉宾2011年9月 参加“迪信通”演出2011年9月 接受南京“双城记”采访2011年9月 参加Bud Rock midi青年校园大赛2011年10月 参加Bud Rock midi青年校园大赛决赛2011年12月 “朋克不说再见”专场演出2012年3月 参加“朋克无时差”演出2012年3月 参加武汉VOX PARTY2012年3月 参加噪推社南京林业大学站演出2012年4月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 上海站2012年4月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 苏州站2012年5月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 天津站2012年5月 参加上海草莓音乐节2012年5月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 长沙站2012年5月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 武汉站2012年6月 专辑“忧伤的七块五”巡演 南京站2012年7月 参加“团结就是力量”主题演出2012年9月 参加 “冰飞音乐节”2012年9月 担任时光逆转乐队巡演南京站嘉宾2012年9月 参加南京摇滚中秋”PARTY.2012年10月 担任北京朋克DISCORED 巡演南京站嘉宾2012年10月 为武汉朋克SMZB巡演南京站担任嘉宾2012年11月 参与并拍摄IST”生活8小时”2012年11月 武汉朋克音乐节2013年3月 PUNK LIVE SHOW 巡演北京站2013年3月 PUNK LIVE SHOW 巡演郑州站2013年4月 大罐长安室内音乐节2013年4月 PUNK LIVE SHOW 巡演合肥站2013年4月 PUNK LIVE SHOW 巡演长沙站2013年4月 PUNK LIVE SHOW 巡演南京站2013年4月 噪推社巡演东南大学站2013年6月 参加湖边翅膀音乐节2013年6月 I don`t give a fuck 专场演出12月31号 北京 Mao livehouse 跨年狂欢夜1月24 北京Mao livehouse 朋克来袭迎新年4月18 北京DMC CLUb4月26 北京school bar5月1
山西运城国际音乐节
一剂猛烈的春药
关注该小站的成员
关注该小站的成员也关注We work for MAD /intern collection 17/实习生个人作品辑17 - 谷德设计网
We work for MAD /intern collection 17/实习生个人作品辑17建筑 MAD实习生作品 美国 波士顿 Harvard University GSD中国 北京 上海 同济 徐伟伦 Weilun Xu
在MAD工作的实习生们,他们脑子里天马星空的想法是什么样的 ?徐伟伦:我的梦想一直在变,年龄越大,梦想越小,现在梦想快没了(笑)。原本我希望能够像文艺复兴的
大师们一样,通过建筑改变世界。现在希望通过建筑给自己心爱的人或者重视的人一个舒适的环境。
MAD no doubt is one of the most recognized architectural practices in China and worldwide. Every year,MAD receives countless job and internship applications. To be able to work at MAD will definitely enrichyour career as even though the people working here might have been lucky, but are undeniablyoutstanding. What could possibly be on the minds of the MAD interns?&MAD无疑是中国最受瞩目的建筑师事务所,同时在世界范围内也受到极高的关注。MAD每年都收到来自全世界不计其数的工作申请和实习申请。能够进入MAD学习和工作一段时间,职业生涯无疑会变得精彩丰富,在这里的人们,也许是幸运的,但肯定是优秀的。在MAD工作的实习生们,他们脑子里天马星空的想法是什么样的 ?
Name: Weilun XuEducational Institution: GSD, Harvard University(Master),Tongji University(B.Arch CAUP, )Year: frist year Master of ArchitectureNationality: CHINAEmail:
Who is your favourite architect? Why?
My fav is Jean Nouvel. He combines various styles. Every project he takes is a new one. Endless changes are his benchmarks. He is a great aggregator, not only a banner in a certain field. He takes the real things and tries his best to perfect them. If we go a little bit further, I would say I like the
Renaissance architects, like Raphael and Da Vinci. They embody the whole, painters, sculptors, architects, etc. Architecture is only part of their life. They treat the world philosophically. I have always been fascinated by those giants. At about 5, I buried myself in an illustrated encyclopedia and found a beautiful picture of the Renaissance architecture. It was really a living beauty. I got totally captured. Then as a freshman, I read many books about the Renaissance. In my second year at the college, I shifted from Landscape Architecture to Architecture. That hybrid is indeed my feature.&
What is the major characteristic of your current school’s education?
My college is the Tongji University. It’s the most open-minded institution of architecture. Teachers are from various countries, with very different backgrounds. Every teacher is unique. Students can choose teachers. There’s no traditional mentoring relationship. Students have much freedom in their academic endeavors. Of course, there might be some drawbacks, too, because of too many teachers, with more uncertainties. Generally speaking, however, the openness is a big treasure in securing a good environment for an architecture school.
What have you gained during the MAD internship?
I would say MAD is the best architecture firm in China for my internship. Architecture needs more than the college-stylers. In MAD, there are many smart hands. Some of them are not from traditional education. Their achievements, however, are quite beyond ordinary imagination. Architecture is not deemed as an independent school. It’s situated in a traditional Chinese Hutong with tremendous social impact. One of her endeavors is to turn the Hutong into a lively environment. Comfortably living inside is in itself a continuity of the traditional architecture of Hutong. This is the value that I appreciate most.
What are your thoughts and feelings upon Chinese Architecture and the environment?
Any suggestion?
I know many people are pessimistic. I think the pessimism is a reflection n of the uncertainties in this transforming times. Taking from the view point of the architects, this is also an optimistic juncture although it is rather difficult for the designing industry. I have the feeling that the market is more at loss than the architects. In another word, the architects are not provided with a good position by the market. Many architects are frustrated. At the same time, many mediocre foreign firms are prevailing in China. Our current task is to find the good designers who will find the good contractors who will then finally achieve good products. Things are improving now. I really hope that the architecture industry will have more exchanges with other fields. More exchanges will result in more achievements.&
What is your dream?
Well, I have too many. As I get rid of my teenage, the big dreams are getting smaller. Once upon a time, I dreamt that I could be like a Renaissance master, putting the world into my basket. Now I am sure that my architecture is for the people I love and care.
What would you do if you were not an architect?
An astronaut. That’s my childhood dream
What is your dream project?
My latest dream is about a mega structure for 100,000 people. I wanna turn it into reality
What is your favourite project in your portfolio? Why?
Once again, I like the Mega Structure for 100,000 People. It is more than a single piece of architecture. It is a big system, a new way of living. It aims to solve various problems. As we live inside architecture, emotions are built between human being and the architecture. Human beings are full of emotions while the being itself is basically rational. But the emotions of the human being are embedded in architecture. In another sense, human emotions are absolute as defined by God. Therefore, I would emphasize on the connections between the architecture and human being. The human being is the most prevalent in the world but they are not the only existence. The planet earth is home to all the existence. If we could build 100 Mega Structures in Shanghai, all the huge population will be settled down comfortably. More spaces will be made for the needed. This could be a long march towards the future but it’s a direction that deserves our hard work.&
姓名: 徐伟伦学校: 哈佛大学(硕士),同济大学(本科)年级: 硕士1年级国籍: 中国电子邮箱:
最喜欢的建筑师是谁?为什么?在近现代,我喜欢的建筑师是J努维尔,他没有固定的风格,每一个项目都是一个新的开始,不断的变化就是他的特点。他对领域的结合度很广,他不做某一个领域的标志型旗手,他只做项目真正需要的,同时将其做到最好,不断的变化就是他最大的风格。在稍远一点的年代,我喜欢文艺复兴时期的建筑师,像拉斐尔和达芬奇那样的全才。他们是画家,雕塑家,建筑家等等,有很多身份,综合时代的各种要素,建筑只是一种表达。他们用全面的视野来看待问题,综合的看待建筑,不拘泥于只从建筑的角度看建筑。这对我个人产生了非常大的影响,在我5,6岁的时候,在百科全书里面看见一个文艺复兴时期建筑的照片,像雕塑一样的美,但是又像画一样,同时又有人在里面走,有空间的气场。这照片综合了很多的美感,这是最吸引我的地方,让人真正被打动。我在大学一年级的时候看了很多有关文艺复兴时期的书,受益匪浅。在大二中下学期的时候由景观转到建筑,在本科的学习生涯中横跨两个专业,这两个专业对我的约束都没有那么强。
&你所在学校的教育特点?我认为同济是中国最开放的建筑学校。同济的老师从各国回来,背景都不一样,老师都有自己的一套。学生可以在一个项目里面选这个老师的课,然后在下一个项目中选另外一个老师的课。这里没有明确的师承关系。给学生很大的余地选择自己想做的。但是也有缺点,老师太多,充满不定性。但是总的来说,开放性教育对于这个行业来说真的有好处。
&你为什么到MAD实习?最大的收获是什么?我认为MAD是中国最好的事务所,所以我申请了这里。建筑学不应该是那种学院式的教育。MAD有很多牛人,有的还不是接受传统式的建筑教育,走得是完全不一样的道路,所积累的成就也超出我的想象。这里没有太独立的看待建筑这个学科。我认为MAD的胡同泡泡虽然很小,但是具有极大的社会影响力。跳出了一般老建筑改造的形式之路,改善胡同里人们的居住环境。人还在里面,建筑
就是活的,这真正的延续了建筑的生命。我非常敬佩MAD的这种价值观。
&你对中国建筑以及环境有怎样的感触?建议是什么?很多人持不乐观的态度,但我认为这些都不重要。这种混乱恰如其分的反映了这个社会,反映了中国的现状。中国的市场是乐观的,但是从设计现状来看,又是困难的。我觉得最重要的问题是市场比建筑师本身更盲目。建筑师在经营这部分的时候已经很努力了,但是市场没有给建筑师那么好的生存环境。许多有才华的建筑师不得志,很多国外商业机构做得不是那么好,却能在中国大行其道。让甲方找到更好的设计师,让设计师找到更好的甲方,让不那么专业的甲方意识到做什么东西才是正确的,才是当务之急。但现在情况在不断的改善。期望建筑行业可以更广泛的与其它领域进行交流,接触更广阔的领域,得到更多的帮助。
&你的梦想是什么?我的梦想一直在变,年龄越大,梦想越小,现在梦想快没了(笑)。原本我希望能够像文艺复兴的大师们一样,通过建筑改变世界。现在希望通过建筑给自己心爱的人或者重视的人一个舒适的环境。&
你如果不当建筑师会选择什么职业?宇航员,一直以来的梦想。
&你梦想中的项目是什么样的?最近梦想的项目是一个10万人的巨构,我想把它最后变成一个真正可以实现的东西。
在自己的作品集中,你最喜欢的作品是什么?为什么?我的第一个作品,那个10万人的巨构。这不是建筑,也不仅仅是一个结构,而是一个系统,一种新的生活方式,这要比“一个建筑是什么样子”重要的多。期望它能解决各种各样的矛盾。人只要与建筑联系,便会有情感产生,那种表现的,第一冲击印象般的情感不是我所理解的情感。人是这个世界上情感最丰富的,世间万物的存在都是极度理性的,只有人才有如此丰富的情感。被冠以“情感”的建筑的“情感”,也无法与上帝所创造的人类的情感所媲美。所以我不会去强调作品的情感,我认为只需要将建筑与人类密切的联系起来,就拥有上帝给予的最丰富的情感。人类的足迹铺满整个世界,但众生平等,很多东西不仅仅属于人类,还属于其它的生物,其它的一切。要是在上海盖100栋这样的巨构,就能装下上海所有的人口,用集约高效的方式来解决这一问题,把剩余的空间留给其它。虽然这与实现还有很长的途径,但是这是一个值得努力的方向。
Mega-Structure for 100,000 People
Chinese population is undergoing a tremendous structural transformation. Rural people are flooding into cities. By 2020, Beijing will reach a regular 21 million, much more than a planned 18 million. Currently in Guangzhou, there are more than 14 million, nearing the control line of 15 million. In Shanghai, the population is already over 20 million. In a word, population of the biggest cities in China has almost reached the critical point. We have research reports claiming that by the year 2020, half of the total population will be living in the cities.
High population density has been a severe challenge to China's urban development. To further develop China, we must find a solution to this huge problem.
Our mega design is rightly an effective solution to the problem.
中国的人口配比正处于剧烈的转型期。农村人口不断涌入城市。 2020年北京常住人口将达2100万,远远超出1800万的人口规划。目前,广州人口已超过1400万,离该市1500万的人口控制目标只有一步之遥,而上海常住人口也早已超过2000万。系列数据显示,中国一线城市人口容纳量已经迫近“临界点”。更有部门发布报告称,2020年中国将有一半人口住在城市。
中国的城市人口高密度问题,已经成为城市发展所面临的最为严峻的挑战。如何解决高密度人口对城市的压力,有效安置前所未有的巨大人口基数,成为了未来中国城市发展的重大议题。
我们的设计,针对这个问题,做出了一个强力有效的解决方案——10万人巨构。
We take one square kilometer here and based on this we design a micro city that hosts 100, 000 people. Living and working functions will be duly met. It means that if we have 200 this kind of mega structures, the whole population of Shanghai will be accommodated. This is indeed a revolutionary idea for high density urban development.
The mega design is composed of residences, commercial sectors, cultural functions as well as production areas. It is a self-sustainable micro city.
In addition, the foundation can be a water place near the Yangtze River sanctuary. It takes water as a special element for the architecture, serving as a core part of the mega structure. It can recycle water. It can tap the strong water power for electricity. The water is used for micro-adjustment of the air conditioning. Reflections of the water may be used for lighting systems.
The whole idea would be an exploration into the future life styles.&&
我们要在1平方公里的范围内,营建一座可以容纳10万人的微缩城市。解决人们的居住,生活和工作问题。也就是说,只需要200座如此规模的巨构,就可以解决整个上海的人口问题。这是一次规模空前的超高密度城市开发。
整个巨构包含居住建筑,商业建筑,文化建筑,以及生产建筑。是一座名副其实自己自足的微缩城市。
不仅如此,巨构的选址也并非已有的城市用地,而是处于一片从未被利用过的长江入海口的水面之上。与陆地建筑截然不同,巨构将水作为一种特殊的媒介,使之成为整个巨构生命运转系统的核心。巨构不仅可以通过净化水源对其进行重新利用,还可以利用江河入海口的巨大水势能提供巨构所需的电力系统及垂直运输的动力系统,还可以通过水对巨构整体进行建筑微气候调节,甚至可以通过对水面反射光线的特性的利用重新组织建筑的采光与补光系统。
可以说,这是一次全新的对未来生活模式的探索。
Melting Dom-ino
This is a piece I worked on with great zest in college.It is about the teaching buildings of my school.
As the demand for architects increases dramatically in China and my school, the Tongji University Architecture School is China’s most renowned, the expansion of my school is a certain thing. At the very beginning, there was only one teaching building. Now we have five, the latest much bigger than the previous. At the same time, as our school’s FAR is increasing all the time, the public space and green sections have been decreased a lot.
This design aims at meeting the challenges by the future needs of an architecture school, seeking a balance between public space and high density, and finding a way for a sustainable development of architecture.Sustainability is often linked with modulization. In spite of the aesthetic weariness by the usual box modeling, we still favor the high efficiency and low cost out of repetition. This is particularly the case in developing countries. The architects are always in the dilemma between high efficiency low cost and innovative designing.&&&
The point here is whether high modulization equals stereotype and whether innovative designing can come out of high modulization. To explore the possibilities, I worked with computer experts and mathematics scientists and come out with some prototypes. These prototypes are based on the research on minimal surface which is indeed a model with great potential for architecture.
If you imagine a surface that can be repeated by high modulization,the space thus formed is constantly continuous, and the splendid horizontal parallel space is available, then you certainly come to the minimal surface.&&
这是我在大学期间比较特殊的一个作品。设计的对象是我们学院自己的教学楼。
随着中国对建筑设计人才需求量的急剧增加,作为全中国最为知名的建筑设计学院,我们学院规模的扩张已经成为必然之势。学院从建立伊始的一栋教学楼,已经扩展至如今的五栋,并且每一栋规模都较早先更为庞大。与此同时,因为学院所属地块容积率(FAR)不断提升,原来的公共空间以及绿色元素被严重压缩。
这次设计的任务就是为了回应学院未来营建方式面临的挑战,在公共资源与高密度之间寻找平衡,探索建筑的可持续成长策略。可持续成长建筑往往和模数化联系在一起。尽管千篇一律的盒子模数造型已经让人们产生了审美疲劳,但我们不得不承认,重复带来的建造高效率和低成本,的确在可持续成长上存在优势,尤其在发展中国家更 为适用。因此,在高效率低成本和创造崭新独特的建筑形式之间,建筑师一直在努力寻找其中的平衡点。
在这里,最核心的问题就是:高度模数化的造型是否一定千篇一律?是否有可能在高度模数化的前提下创造出新颖独特的建筑形态?
在对这一问题的探索过程当中,我与电脑工程师和数学家这些不同领域的伙伴共同合作,最终得到了一系列原型。这些原型源自对数学中极小曲面(minimal surface)的研究。之所以对这种数学模型进行研究,是因为极小曲面的确是一种极具建筑潜力的数学模型。
你是否可以想象一种曲面,可以高度模数化的重复,并且所形成的空间始终保持连续贯通,甚至存在大量的水平平行空间方便使用?那就是极小曲面。
What we do here is to find the most feasible models out of the many minimal surfaces and to fine tune the spaces of these surfaces.
These various prototypes are developed from various minimal surface models. But all of them meet the requirement of the space feature of the minimal surfaces, i.e. sustainability by high modulization, constant continuity of the space, and the existence of rich horizontal parallel space. This is surely great potential for architecture.&
Out of those prototypes, I finally come with a model that mostly fits the designing requirements for my extensive designing.
My final idea is to divide the space into two basic types, one is the space within the enclosed form, used to provide the necessary function of teaching building blocks, and the other is an extroverted open spatial form, used to provide rich green public space. I make these different spaces, according to their functional requirements, such as proper illumination, a reasonable body mass, etc. in the initial minimal surface to form continuous matrix of space and to find the most suitable space for their own position. When the space needs to be expanded, I will replace the minimal surface with a floor level. As the minimal surface can be curved in the horizontal and other spatial forms and when the minimal surface matrix is implanted after a series of parallel blocks of space, the overall consistency is thus maintained. Ultimately, an integral designing is achieved that meets the needs of the inner and outer spatial forms.&
In addition, as the overall building models are based on high modulization, the design can be an architectural work 8m long, 4m wide, and 2m high. The curved prototypes can be repeatedly stacked and adjusted. It means that this designing is a dynamic scenario. When our School continues to expand, architectural endeavors can easily grow based on the modulization.
我们的设计原型,就是从诸多极小曲面中甄选出最具可实施性的数学模型,对其空间反复进行调整而得出的。
如你所见,这些形态各异的原型都是从不同的极小曲面数学模型发展而来的。几乎所有的原型都满足我之前所提出的关于极小曲面的空间特征,即:可以高度模数化的持续生长,可以形成连续贯穿的空间,可以存在大量的水平平行空间。这样的空间毫无疑问存在着巨大的建筑化潜力。
在这些原型中,我最终选取了一种在体量与空间布局上与设计任务最为契合的模型进一步设计。我形成最终方案的思路是将整个建筑分为两种 基本的空间类型,一种是内向的围合的空间形式,用于提供教学楼必要的功能区块,另一种是外放开敞的空间形式,用于提供富于绿色元素的公共空间。我让这些不同的空间根据自身功能的要求(诸如适当的照度,合理的体量等等)在初始极小曲面形成的空间连续的矩阵中寻找自己最为合适的空间位置,当空间需要被扩大时, 就用水平楼板取代极小曲面。由于极小曲面独特的空间特性,它可以在水平平面与空间曲面之间自由的无缝连续贯通,所以当极小曲面矩阵被植入一系列平行空间区 块后仍然保持着整体的连贯性。从而最终形成了一个内向空间与外放空间各得其所并且相互贯通的方案。
此外,由于整体建筑模型都是基于可高度模数化的构成原则,所以建筑可以被消解为一个长8m,宽4m,高2m的曲面原型的反复叠递,并且可以不断增减。这也就以为着,这个方案是在动态成长过程当中的一个阶段,当学院的规模继续扩张后,建筑可以跟随需求自由的模数化生长。
Cheongsam Tower
The fa?ade of an architecture is not only a part of the architecture itself but an interface with the world outside. Therefore, the fa?ade can well be deemed as a medium that integrates the inner space and the outside space of the Architecture.
The fa?ade embodies the existence of the architecture while it also reflects the world outside of the building. Our design, therefore, tries to explore a fa?ade that can effectively integrate the context and environment of the building,
建筑的外观,不仅仅独立的呈现建筑自身,更是建筑内核与外部世界的沟通方式。因此,外观不再只是建筑的一个构成部分,而成为联系建筑内外空间的媒介。
外观不止需要表达建筑的存在感,更需要有效回应建筑的外部世界。我们的设计,正是基于这一点,试图探究一个能够有效应对建筑文脉以及环境的建筑外观。
This high-rise building is situated in the most prosperous economic center of Shanghai. As an economic center of a huge developing country, Shanghai is developing at an exponential speed. The old city as well as the life style of the old city is disappearing swiftly.
If the Chinese architects fail to contain the confrontation between the globalization and the localization, it is quite possible that in twenty years time, Shanghai may look like another New York city. It is our hope that globalization will work well with localization. We would take the new technologies and new thinking of the globalization. We would also seek the unique beauty of the Chinese culture and civilization. Our way of thinking about the Chinese architecture can be coined as glocal, i.e. global and local.&&
First, we take a configuration that can be repeated and piled up. The environment and the requirements are put in and resulted in laws of the repetition and piling up. Here comes the basic configuration. This configuration serves as the matrix. An emergence would happen from the end, resulting in several common spaces that go through the whole structure.
Second, we shape the 3D curved surfaces of the ulterior into 1008 quadrangles. We would study the curves and fit them into good structures. We would study the relations between the sun light and the time axis, to achieve intervening variables. Based on the instant relations between the variables and the different surfaces, we can achieve a vector that works well with the time.
Third, we would revalue the lighting strength of the surfaces, in order to control the maximum of the lighting. A dynamic and well slated vector wall will thus be achieved.&
In addition to studying the unique cultural background of the architecture, we also hope that the building can respond to the surrounding natural conditions.& Sun lighting is changeable in different seasons and different time periods. As a result, the shading system is also changeable. An automatic and gradual shading system would produce a constantly changing fa?ade of the building.
This building is aimed at producing a subtle sense of beauty. It is pretty much of a unique Chinese aesthetic style. The building looks like a beautiful cheongsam on an exquisite young lady. The beauty is imbedded in its subtleness and imagination.
This high-rise building is a multifunctional complex, with offices and hotels. The annex structure is also a multifunctional part connecting with the basic complex.
It is situated in a most populated area in Shanghai. Our goal is to maximize the role of the high-rise in a complicated and highly condensed living condition.
Thanks to the fact that this place is in a highly developed commercial area, all the common land resources are extremely condensed and common space of the city is extremely rare. .
We have carried out some investigations on the real life of the people in the neighborhood area. We have also worked out some simulations on the time consumption patterns of the possible residents in this area. Based on these efforts, we have found out the functions that are mostly needed. These function-based variables will be woven into our designing.&
这座高层建筑位于中国最繁荣的经济中心上海。作为一个发展中国家的经济中心,上海每年以惊人的速度进行着新陈代谢。老城区,以及老城区的生活方式也以惊人的速度消亡。
如果中国建筑师没有办法调和全球化与地域性的矛盾与冲突,也许在20年后,上海会变成另一个纽约。我们希望摆脱全球化与地域化二元对立的思维方式。接受全球化带来的新技术与新思维,同时回溯具有民族文化特质的共识美感,用全球在地的(glocal)思维方式思考中国建筑。
我们首先拾取一个可以重复递叠的形态元素,根据基地的环境及任务的要求,决定元素的递叠次数和变化规律,从而产生塔身的基本形态。再以此形态作为变化母体,自端部开始向外涌现,形成若干贯穿塔身的共享空间。之后我们将包裹塔身外轮廓的三维曲面消解为1008个近四边形,研究其曲面特性,配适结构。我们研究阳光向量与时间轴的关系,取得一个流变的干预因素。通过此因素与各曲面法线向量之间的实时变换关系,取得一个随时间流变的矢量墙。之后重新评估受光面的受光强度,控制受光强度的上限。从而得到一个动态的可以有效均布受光量的矢量墙。
除了对建筑所处的特定的文化背景进行研究,我们还希望建筑能够对周遭的客观自然条件作出回应。因为光照的强度是一个随时间流变的量,在不同的季节,不同的时间段都会不同,所以与之相对应的遮光系统也会是动态变化的。在不同时段逐渐变化旋开角度的遮阳板会使得整个楼宇的外观不断改变。
这座建筑在意向上试图呈现的是一种含蓄的美感。这是一种中国文化的独特的审美情趣。建筑的形态如同包裹于一位身材曼妙的女子身上的旗袍。她所展现的美感,并不是直露的美,而是充满了含蓄与想象。
这座高层是一栋多功能综合体,其中包含办公,宾馆,以及居住。在裙房的部分则是一个与基地本身连为一体的包含各种服务功能的大地建筑。
我们将选址目标放在上海基础人口最为密集的地段,目的就是最大限度发挥高层建筑应对复杂高密度生活环境的优势。我们对几处待选基地进行环境综合条件评估以及基地需求策划,最终选择了一处最亟待解决城市高密度问题的基地。该基地处于高度商业开发的区域,所以具有公共属性的地块资源被极度紧缩,城市公共空间成为极为稀缺的城市资源。
我们通过调查周边类似地块人群的生活实态,模拟了在这样一个区域生活的人群一天的作息时间。并从中选取出使用频率最高同时也是目前最为缺乏的城市功能,将这些要素填充到设计当中。
Conjunt Polymer&
This is a design for a complex in the most bustling area in Shanghai with numerous commercial buildings and very complicated trafficsystems. I name it Conjunct Polymer.
It is situated in the vicinity of a park which is so dear to such acondensed area.These resources, however, are separated from each other. There aretree subways in the area but they are not connected yet. The park isclose to it but kept away by a viaduct.
I intended to design a system that connects all the resources for anoptimization.Initially I collected
all&the&resources in the vicinity and did alinear rearrangement.
I then tried to push all the resources to the central target area. The park in the west got woven to the nearby structures and connected with the available transportation. Structures in the east was made closer to the greens and connected with the subways.
From the center of the aggregated resources, I worked out more connections with the whole area. This is a redistribution of resources.As a result, this architecture becomes a system of connectivity. It also serves as a multi-functional aggregation system. All the functions from the outside grow and work inside.
I worked out a main line for transportation and connectivity. It's a line that goes down to the underground. That is for the connectivity of the three lines for the subway.The whole form and shape of the architecture is based on this basic line. And this line is also the bone and blood of the architecture.
我将它称作conjunct polymer.
这个项目位于上海最为繁华的地段,有鳞次栉比的商业建筑以及极为丰富但也极为混乱的交通系统。与此同时,他还坐拥这片高密度区域最为宝贵的资源----方圆数公里唯一的公园。然而,目前的格局是:这些资源彼此之间是分离的状态,公园的周围有三条地铁线,但他们之间并不相连,周围的建筑与公园近在咫尺,却被高架桥隔离。
我的设想就是通过一个系统,将这些彼此分离的资源聚合在一起,再重新分配出去。我首先收集了项目周边的各种资源,将它们线性的交织在一起。然后让周边的不同资源向中心目标挤压,汇聚。(西侧的公园向周边建筑拓展,同时产生部分跨越已有交通体系的联系。东侧的建筑群也向绿色资源靠近,并且在地下与三条地铁线产生联系。)最后,再以这些资源汇聚的中心作为放射点,与周边建立更多的联系,从而将聚集的资源再分配出去。
这个建筑不仅仅是一个连接系统,还是一个多样化功能的储藏机器。从周边汇集过来的功能在建筑的内部继续衍生。以这条路径作为参照,形成建筑的轮廓。再以此为骨骼,为建筑附加血与肉。
Mountain Golf Club
This is a design for a golf club. The uniqueness is that it is situated in a complicated montanic area. The forms of the architecture integrate into the special landscape. The sky bridges serve as the tee. Golfers swing in the mountain above the botany while the flying balls are collected at the bottom. The whole process is a beautiful experience of the gorgeous architecture.
这是一个山地俱乐部,同时也是一个高尔夫练习场。不过这个练习场的与众不同之处在于它并没有建在一片平地之上,而是建在了地形复杂的山谷之间。建筑的形态随山势蜿蜒生长,而贯穿其间,跨越山谷的廊桥,便成为高尔夫练习场的发球席。人们在山谷之间,丛林之上挥杆。球飞跃山间,又随着山体的自然走势回归建筑。
毕业设计&&&&&后世博规划
This is a take on the post-Expo planning& on the same venue of the Shanghai World Expo. .& According to the regulations, all pavilions are to be dismantled after the Expo. Our task is to build a series of new architecture to revive the area.
At the stage of urban designing, we aim at a trinity of a creative park, a performing arts center and an exhibition center, with a hope that the triad will turn into an industrial chain of culture. Based on the previous, we elaborated on the exhibition functionalities. The exhibition functionalities are the key parts of the cultural chain in that they are positioned to promote the creative center and the performing arts center. All the products of the chain will be showcased from here.
This architecture of exhibition is based on the& studies of& architecture of trails.&&
To the visitors, an efficient, continuous and natural way of exhibition is a must. Therefore, a rational route of exhibition& entails. We are influenced by Aaron Hoover, an expert on robotics engineering from UC Berkeley. His paper Design, Modelling and Fabrication of the Mobius Gear is inspiring to our designing of an ideal ring route for the architecture.
The ring route was also used in architecture like Frank Wright’s Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. The latest example is the Danish Pavilion of the Shanghai expo by the BIG. To compromise for the continuity and verticality, however, we have to yield to the coming of ramps which is not an ideal existence for exhibitions.
Aeron Hoover’s great contribution is the existence of the Mobius Gear. It is the intermediate state off the verticalilty. In another word, a standard Modius ring and a horizontal ring are optimized.&&
Starting from this new mathematical prototype, we achieved an ideal integration, with the ramps and the horizontal co-exist harmoniously.
As a result, the architecture works out the continuity and necessary spaces for exhibition functionalities.
这个设计的选题是后世博规划。选址于2010年在上海举办的世博会原址。
根据国际惯例,在世博会结束后,各国场馆将会被拆除。我们需要在被夷为平地的世博会原址上,建造一系列建筑群,复兴这一地块。在前期城市设计(urban design)的阶段,我们将地块设计成为以创意园区,演艺中心以及博览展示三者为主要功能的建筑群。希望这三者相互联系,最终整合成一条完整的文化产业链。后期的建筑单体设计,则是以其中博览展示的区域为对象,对方案进行深化。
在整个建筑群中,承担博览展示功能的建筑在整个文化产业链中起到至关重要的作用。它负责将创意园区以及演艺中心的创作推销出去。从这条产业链中诞生的一切作品:从一件工业产品,到一出歌舞剧,都将在这里登场。
这座广义的展示建筑,是基于对建筑路径学的研究形成的。
对于参观者而言,如何有效率的,连贯的,自然的浏览展示作品,是至关重要的。因此,一条合理的浏览动线是展示类建筑的重点所在。在这里,我们受到柏克莱加州大学,学机器人工程的Aaron Hoover在2009年的一篇名为Design, Modeling and Fabrication of the Mobius Gear的论文的中数学原型的启发,创作出一条理想的环形建筑路径。
实际上,以环作为建筑路径来生成建筑形态的展览建筑这不是先例。从Frank Lloyd Wright以螺环为原型设计的the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum到新近BIG以Mobius环为原型设计的世博会丹麦馆都有效地利用了环形连贯明确的几何特征。然而,为了满足环形的连贯性,以及建筑向垂直方向发展的双重需要,以环型作为建筑路径的代价就是不能避免坡道的出现。众所周知,与水平层相较,坡道对于许多展示产品而言都是不理想的存在。这就使得环形展示空间存在巨大的缺憾。
然而,Aaron Hoover发表的论文Design, Modeling and Fabrication of the Mobius Gear,证明了Mobius Gear的存在。而Mobius Gear就是一条镶嵌于一条标准的Mobius环垂直边缘的中间状态。也就是说,一条标准Mobius环可以和一条水平圆环完美契合在一起。
我们以这个新的数学模型作为建筑路径的原型,可以得到一个整体完美契合,但坡道与水平层并存的建筑空间。
在这里,建筑空间既保持了环形路径连贯一致的特点,也保留了大量的便于展示的水平空间。
Name: Weilun Xu& 徐伟伦Email:
最新发布 Lastest News
最新专辑 Lastest Album
旧评论系统的评论,欢迎使用上侧新评论系统
好异形阿。。。&&
很炫很酷,但看不到一些本质的东西,看到的只是绚丽的表皮,是一个个所谓的地标吗
王力骏&&&&
哥哥弟弟回来了,在无意中看到你的设计!赞!加油!支持你走自己喜欢得路
同济的学生就是强&&
dustin&&&&
嘿嘿,我也是同济的。。。不过这应该是学弟了,在同济也绝对能算是翘楚了。。。看下来,在mad里的中国学生里这位是最牛的了
很有张力的design,希望能&&
sherra&&&&
很有张力的design,希望能变为现实。
学长V5!&&
konggeshang&&&&
默默的发现教学楼是红楼吧,干得好!继续加油!
什么东西&&
咋回事儿啊&&&&
软件做得很好,不过设计完全不具可行性,千篇一律的参数设计扰乱了设计者的眼,这种设计毫无实用价值啊,,,
哥哥,你真棒!&&
我现在正在学习画画,还用磁力棒搭了一个很漂亮的建筑,可没你设计的漂亮,将来希望像你这样设计很棒的房子,而且还要节能低碳环保,加油!!!
真是吗?&&
这方案是你自己做的吗?低调点好吗?
做的真炫啊~&&
arch_rk&&&&
另外不知道这位同学如果没有了电脑还能不能做设计...囧
Enough said
fucking yeay
来自你母亲的朋友&&
很喜欢你的建筑设计,希望你能设计出更棒更好的作品。加油!
炫与不炫&&
maomao&&&&
巨构让人瞬间想起柯布西耶曾经关于巴黎的畅想。剩下的东西里,也难以逃脱关于这个时代一些即成建筑的联想。只是加入了自己的理解,炫丽技巧和专业描述的背后,很难看到关于建筑本真的思考。还有文中关于,联系、建筑、情感的描述不知道想要表达的是什么。
楼下LINK读者的完整版&&
因系统显示不正常,特此后台补充:无论是不是模仿,中国建筑需要这样的尝试,有特别前卫的,有特别保守的,位于中间地带才有推动力,中国建筑才能进步,希望能看见作者带有强烈个人特色的东西,现在的东西很不错,但是还是摆脱不了外国事务所诸如big officeda的影子,要试图寻找自己的哲学基础,然后从内而外,手法才能具有合理性,才不会停留在图解阶段,楼下几位也说得严重了,学生作品这样的是极优秀的了,想象力也是一种重要的能力。总之,支持一下,同时希望作者更深入的挖掘建筑的内在特征。
梦想在远方,仍需努力&&
我只是一个小小建筑本科生,看到MAD实习生伟伦同学的作品,准备要做个人作品集的我实在太汗颜了,感觉自己前方的路途还很遥远,要做的努力还很多~你是超棒的,希望看到你的优秀作品在中国面世!
希望能走出自己的路&&
无论是不是模仿,中国建筑需要这样的尝试,有特别前卫的,有特别保守的,位于中间地带才有推动力,中国建筑才能进步,希望能看见作者带有强烈个人特色的东西,现在的东西很不错,但是还是摆脱不了外国事务所诸如big officeda的影子,要试图寻找自己的哲学基础,然后从内而外,手法才能具有合理性,才不会停留在图解阶段,楼下几位也说得严重了,学生作品这样的是极优秀的了,想象力也是一种重要的能力。总之,支持一下,同时希望作者更深入的挖掘建筑的内在特征。
对中国建筑未来看到希望和担忧&&
建筑师的责任要推动建筑的发展,看到这位同学在追求,但是有点迷失,走到了跟风的行列,疯狂的跟风,失去了自己的思考和基本的审美,那些大师作品从细节到功能和比例的推敲都是极致的,童鞋继续努力
仅此而已&&
jungle&&&&
炫酷没有错,但是,在耗费社会巨大的资源的情况下,这是这是值得的吗?在当今能源紧缺的地球。我觉得有必要找到一个平衡点。
tcjboy&&&&
很棒哎,酷毙了,支持学长哈,大师们也有很多疯狂的没有实现的IDEA和方案,如果所有东西都是按部就班,受制于实施性,世界又会怎样前进。毕加索在青少年时代就能画出大师级别写实的画,他画抽象画不代表他不会画写实。同样,作者拿实验性的作品出来展示不代表他做不了实际案例实际施工。
建筑背后的故事&&
其实在不了解每个建筑背后的故事和所处环境时,仅仅一些介绍是不足以去评价一个建筑的 
所以大家别为了公司及个人这么小层面的事情争吵了,
至少有想象总比没有要来的好!---仅个人观点
第一个方案如果是个mini structure一定超可爱。解决100户人家的问题,物以类聚,应该会有市场。尤其是在北京会有人住的。
评论下巨构&&
首先肯定一下MAD的创作手法。但是不得不说作者的巨构与设计初衷是完全不相符合的。这样的东西是解决不了城市的问题的。你是针对人口问题,特大城市问题来做这个设计的,但是这个设计怎么能够解决你所说的问题呢?一个巨构的人想去另外一个巨构怎么去?想去陆地怎么去?想去北京怎么去?想去哈佛怎么去?出行是不是有更多的便捷?是不是还要在巨构上造机场啊?所以说单从建筑形式上我认同,你还是把这个想法搬到另外一个功能上合适。世界末日还没到那,你就让人生活在上海出海口那浑浊的海域,你说放在加勒比海还差不多
看到作品还是眼前一亮,这是建筑发展的一个方向。现代建筑发展方向是杂乱无章的,无序的。第一个作品很大胆很有想法,不过我个人觉得还有些不妥之处。社会是人与人交流的平台,作者应该没有认识到为什么会出现超大城市。不是200个岛能解决的。如果能在200个相互交流都有问题的岛上解决现今的城市问题,那么这也就不是问题了。中国不是没有地,而是没有城市用地,你能在海里造城还不如在土地上来的好。作者的岛自身交流都成问题,何况岛与岛之间的联系。人不是一生只在一个岛中的。工作,学习,交流,交通,出行都成了问题。1平方公里10万人,密度何其大,环境何其差。其实作者所设计的也是相当于是一个高层建筑,只不过主体在水下。露出水面的都是长条形的公共空间。作者把大部分自由呼吸与享受阳光的权利都剥夺了!个人愚见。第二个方案我反倒能够接受,功能清晰,在楼梯上做了个很炫的造型,建筑应该是这样的。
评论里怎么说的都有,但我觉得这些建筑的可实施性还是比较强的,只不过做这样的建筑真的会把施工方累死,其所达到的效果,估计耗费的能源和资金都是个天文数字。相比于它们的美感而言,实在是不太科学的建筑。我只是做室内的,凭心而论,这种建筑会让室内设计师很为难。楼主的天分令人佩服,期望继续进步。
再看到还是很喜欢&&
在TJ听过他介绍自己的方案,当时就觉得好厉害啊…………居然今天在网站上看到了,感觉真神奇……
回楼上质疑他方案可行性的人,他第一个设计做的相当深入,因为是参赛作品(而且是一奖),印象中有很多技术方面的考虑,比如以水为动力的“电梯”还有以白水泥为材料等等……只不过没有全部发上来。
真希望我毕业的时候也能修炼到这程度……
Fuck Parametric&&
难道建筑学已经肤浅到只剩下酷炫的形式和艳丽的效果图吗?方向错误,闪光点再多又如何.......另外,叙述部分通篇都是作者的自说自话,看不到解决实际问题的态度(既然你有自信发到网上,就得接受别人的批判,鲜花和掌声对你没好处)
不是人人都是siza,即便是siza,成为大家知道的siza,也没有用本科短短的5年时间。现在就有如此多的闪光点。非常棒。
酷但是.....&&
方案酷炫但是缺乏内涵,形式新颖但是缺失了材料,调研很多但是缺失了场所,图解简练但是没有意义,效果图夸张但是没有气氛,有很多说法但是没有自己的想法,有构造详图但是没有构造的逻辑,挑战了结构常理所以你的东西只能出现在效果图里...............gsd学生很牛逼但是也有很多傻逼,不知该说你是牛逼还是傻逼呢?
建筑除了炫酷还需要什么&&
很炫的建筑,不得佩服你的想象力,要在一个以炫酷为首要目的的环境中生存还是很不容易的,现在中国建筑界到处都充满了扎哈等人的追随者的时候,似乎不炫不酷就不能引人注意、不能成名,所以人文、生态就会被抛到后面。相比MAD炫酷,我更欣赏刘家坤的安静和内涵,谢英俊的朴实和坚持。不是说炫酷不对,毕竟这种风格是当下的流行趋势,但是希望年轻的建筑师能够多一些思考和实践,不要太过天马行空,想想我们留给后人的作品到底能成为永恒的经典作品,还是淹没在不断变换的流行风格中的浮云。
K这种人绝对是羡慕嫉妒恨&&
鄙人对此小弟十分了解,以他的个性别说是抄袭,看都懒得看别人的作品。承认别人是天才不意味自己就是笨蛋。K某人好好学着吧,够你追一辈子的了。gsd的教授更不是白痴。
这个同学有前途&&
lauben&&&&
在这么多期mad作品集中这个十分耀眼
太多人“文人相轻”&&
走自己的路,让别人去说吧,真的很NICE的
Rachel&&&&
Nice work! Keep it up =]
想法仅仅是想法&&
jungle&&&&
我觉得都是哗众取宠的东西,没什么吸引力。
抄的够大胆&&
可见哈佛教授的阅读量很局限啊。
似曾相识&&
为什么每个作品都感觉有些似曾相识?对比原作者作品,发现还真是“差不多”。
抄袭阿无数的抄袭和拼凑&&
无数抄袭痕迹,大家为了一本作品集如此不遗余力,还好比前年有个去gsd的人直接把书上的原封扳到作品集的强。
第一次见作品集就被震撼了,还能说什么呢,老徐牛B
看到第四个设计图,很像美的总部&&
看到第四个设计图,很像美的总部大楼。
满是疑惑&&
第一个巨构做成纯地下建筑,而且还在海边,诸多无法解决的问题。第二个教学楼,请看平面,这方案就是做了个炫楼梯。哎,big和哈佛都说行。效果图确实很不错,个人意见,欢迎大家评论。
系统会定时屏蔽外链。&&
评论请不要包含链接
非常棒,别管别人说什么,看到了你的努力以及强大的想象力。
心悦诚服&&
看到差距,我只小他两级。。。。
难道只有让你眼花缭乱的建筑才是好的么
做得真是牛&&
年轻人们啊&&&&
挺牛的,好好搞
haha 同一个detail 居然放在两个project里面
我觉得思想应该走在建筑的前面...所以前辈们请不要以一种藐视的眼光来看待学生的作品,有这样的设计,以后就有可能有这样建设的能力
zetong&&&&
跟风表示关注,纽约见
画图对于建筑师来说只是工作中的一小部分,学生往往就是把筹码都压在无聊的图上,消耗了青春。
你看小马同志还画图吗~
我也出现啦&&
大家都来了,weilun的作品集的确不错,加油!!!
gooood, the most popular and influential China online architecture, landscape,design & art magazine.
中国最受欢迎和有影响力的建筑,景观,设计,艺术在线杂志
版权所有:
京ICP备号 京公网安备60号

我要回帖

更多关于 外国文学作品有哪些 的文章

随机推荐