襄州一中2015元旦放假安排2015汇演的视频

湖北省襄阳市四校(襄州一中、枣阳一中、宜城一中、曾都一中)学年高一上学期期中联考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3) 下载_千教网
教育搜搜,搜搜教育:
输入关键词,搜索您要的课件,教案,试题
&您的位置:
&&& &&湖北省襄阳市四校(襄州一中、枣阳一中、宜城一中、曾都一中)学年高一上学期期中联考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
欢迎您到“千教网”下载“湖北省襄阳市四校(襄州一中、枣阳一中、宜城一中、曾都一中)学年高一上学期期中联考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)”的资源,本文档是rar
格式,无须注册即可下载,“本地下载”无法下载时请尝试“迅雷下载”
湖北省襄阳市四校(襄州一中、枣阳一中、宜城一中、曾都一中)学年高一上学期期中联考英语试题(有答案,含听力mp3)
所属科目:英语&&&&文件类型:rar
类别:试题、练习
相关资源:
温馨提示:本站所有教学资源均是完全免费提供!内容简介下方即有下载连接!
下载步骤:直接点击即可下载
注意:1.源文件中的公式,图片,在下边的内容预览中被忽略!(文档内容预览在最下方)
2.下载链接在下方,无需注册直接可下载!
文档内容预览:&&&& 1. How does the man plan to find a used car?A. Through a car dealer.
B. From the newspaper
C. On the Internet. 2. Wh ere is the man going?A.
To a park.
B. To the woman’s.
C. To a supermarket.
3. What are the speakers mainly talking about?A. A book.
B. A writer.
C. A bookstore.4. What season is it now?A. Autumn.
B. Spring.
C. Winter. 5. What present has the man bought?A. Some flowers.
B. A book.
C. A pair of gloves.第二节 (共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白,每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. What are the speakers doing?A. Reporting a match live.
B. Interviewing a champion.C. Talking about a new world record.7. What do we know about Paul Timmons?A. He isn’t in the lead all the time.
B. He is talented in competing. C. He breaks a world record.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. What is the woman probably?A. A writer.
B. A tour g uide.
C. A reporter.9. What is on the man’s right?A. A palace.
B. A park.
C. A statue.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. When did the man buy the T-shirt?A. Yesterday.
B. A few weeks ago.
C. A couple of days ago. 11. Why does the man want to change the T-shirt? A. He prefers another color.
B. He doesn’t like the style.
C. He wants a bigger size.12. What will the woman do next?A. Change the T-shirt for the man.
B. Have a word with her manager.C. Give the man’s money back. 听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?A. Wife and husband.
B. Mother and son.
C. Employer and employee.14. What does the woman advise the man to do?A. Find another job.
B. Buy a cheaper guitar. C. Balance the budget(预算)15. What is the man’s problem?A. He can’t make ends meet.
B. He can’t join a band.C. He can’t find a satisfying job. 16. How does the man feel about the woman’s words?A. Impatient.
B. Embarrassed.
C. Disappointed.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What prize did the youngest group get? A. The second prize.
B. The fourth prize.
C. The third prize.18. What should Eastside practise more?A. The dance.
B. The song.
C. The music. 19. Why did The Storm win
the first prize?A. The singer performed perfectly.
B. The guitarist played very well.C. They danced wonderfully.20. What kind of person is the speaker?A. Humorous.
B. Serious.
C. Boring. 第二部分:英语语言知识运用(共两节,满分30分)第一节:单项选择(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. After gunshots fired on campus, there is a growing
_ about safety among teachers and students.A. power B. devotion C. concern
D. identity22. I’d love to join in your visit to a local museum today, but I’m on a very tight ____ -I’ve got a lot of work to do today.
A. identity
B. schedule
C. attitude
D. command23. When the mother realized what had happened to her child, she ____ her face in her hands. So no one could see her expression.
A. ignored
B. damaged
D. recovered24. If you’d like to gain more contents from that website, you have to answer some messages ____ personal information.
A. recognizing
B. requesting
C. preferring
D. expressing25. I think we should ____all the toys to the local children hospital where the children are badly in need of them. A. give away
B. give out
C. give up
D. give in26. Hundreds of brightly colored balloons were ___ and used as party toys or party decorations on New Year’s Day.
A. come up
B. taken up
C. built up
D. blown up27. They offered a lot of useful informa I can understand how ____ you must be feeling to them now.
A. grateful
B. helpful
C. peaceful
D. hopeful28. German electronic products are popular in China, where they have the reputation(名声) of being
____ and of good quality.
A. generous
B. stubborn
C. reliable
D. straight29. Countries in Southeast Asia have ____ become familiar with Chinese brands, but there is still a long way to go.
A. actually
B. gradually
C. frequently
D. entirely30. Fishing and seafood harvesting has been forbidden along the coast of Galicia, forcing many fishermen ____.
A. out of order
B. out of touch
C. out of sight
D. out of work第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not
them. She said, “I don’t think I know you, but you must be
. Please come in and have something to eat.” “Is the man of the house home?” they asked. “No,” she said, “he’s out.” “Then we cannot come in,” they
.In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what
. “Go to tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited them in. “We do not go into the house
,” they replied. “Why is that?” she wanted to know. One of the old men explained, “His name is
,”pointing to one of his friends ,and then pointed to another one and said, “He is Success ,and I am Love.” Then he added, “Now go in and
with your husband which one of us you want in your home.”The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband
out laughing. “How nice!” he said, “ If so, let us invite
. Let him come and
our home with wealth!” His wife
, “My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter was
from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion, “Daddy , I
to invite Love, so our home will be filled with love!”“Let us take our daughter’s
44 ,” said the husband to his wife , “Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the three old men, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our
.” Love got up and started walking
the house. The other two also got up and
, the lady asked Wealth and Success, “I only invited Love , why are you coming in?” The old men replied together, “If you had invited Wealth
Success, the other two of us would have stayed out , but since you invited Love , wherever he goes, we go with him.
there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!”31. A. meet
C. recognize
D. see32. A. thirsty
D. tired33. A. replied
B. promised
C. thought
D. agreed34. A. appeared
C. followed
D. happened35. A. alone
B. together
D. separately36. A. Love
D. Success37. A. discuss
D. quarrel38. A. burst
B. shocked
39. A. Wealth
B. Success
D. all40. A. put
D. fill41. A. disappeared
B. disagreed
C. disordered
D. demanded42. A. writing
B. speaking
C. listening
D. watching43. A. prefer
B. persuade
C. dislike
D. devote44. A. expression
C. decision
D. advice 45. A. host
D. servant46. A. towards
C. against
D. into47. A. refused
B. followed
C. supported
D. encouraged
48. A. Surprised
B. Excited
C. Pleased
D. Disappointed49. A. and
D. with50. A. However
B. Whatever
C. Whenever
D. Wherever第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分, 满分40分) Zxxk阅读下列短文,从每篇短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 AMany years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holiday meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership --- a shop selling cars --- was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the show room.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?” I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.“Thank you”--- two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.51. The author planned to stop at Oklahoma City ____.
A. to pay at the cash register
B. to see his parents
C. to visit a friend
D. to make a plan with his friend52. The words “took off” underlined in Paragraph 2 means “_”.
B. turned off
C. moved off
D. set up53. What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?
A. The couple offered to help him.
B. The couple sent him a business card
C. He had it pulled back to the gas station.
D. He called his friend for help.54. How does the author explain the importance of expressing thanks in the passage?
A. By telling his own experiences
B. By doing an experiment
C. By explaining cause and effect
D. By using quotations(引语) BAs computers become all the more popular in China, Chinese people are increasingly depending on computer keyboards to input Chinese characters. But if they use the computer too much, they may end up forgetting the exact strokes(笔画)of each Chinese character when writing on paper. Experts suggest people, especially students, write by hand more. Do you write by hand more or type more? In Beijing, students start using a computer as early as primary school. And computer dependence is more wide-spread among university students. Almost all their homework and essays are typed on a computer. All the students interviewed say they usually use a computer. It’s faster a nd easier to correct if using a computer. And that’s why computers are being applied more and more often to modern education. But when people are taking stock in computers increasingly, problems appear. “When I'm writing with a pen, I find I often can't remember how to write a character, though I feel I’m familiar with it.”“I’m not in the mood to write when faced with a pen and paper.”Many students don't feel this is something to worry about. Now that it's more convenient and quick to write on a computer, why bother to handwrite? Many educators think differently. Shi Liwei , the headmaster of a famous primary school in the capital said “Chinese characters enjoy both practical and aesthetic(审美的) value. But those characters typed with computer keyboards only have their practical value. All the artistic beauty of the characters is lost. And handwriting contains the writer’s emotion(情绪). Through one’s handwriting, people can get to know one's thinking and personality. Beautiful writing will give people a better first impression of them.”To encourage students to handwrite more, many primary schools in Beijing have made writing classes compulsory(必修的)and in universities, some professors are asking students to turn in their homework and essays written by hand.55. The students interviewed prefer to write using a computer mainly because__.A. they can correct the mistakes they make quickly and convenientlyB. they are usually asked to e-mail their homework and essaysC. they find it not easy to remember how to write a characterD. computers have become popular in China 56. Which of the following statements of the advantages of handwriting is NOT TRUE ?A. Chinese characters enjoy both practical and aesthetic value.B. Handwriting can impress people well and build up one’s self-confidence.C. Handwriting contains the writer’s emotion.D. The writer’s thinking and personality are shown in his or her handwriting.57. The underlined expression “taking stock in”(Paragraph 4) probably means __.A. getting bored with
B. getting curious aboutC. becoming crazy about
D. getting dependent on58. We can infer from the passage that __.A. writing by hand will give way to typing by computer one dayB. more and more students will give up writing on a computerC. more and more students will pay attention to handwritingD. the typed article better expresses one’s emotion and qualityCGunman Adam Lanza shot and killed 20 children in two classes of Grade One in Sandy Hook Elementary School. The only survivor(幸存者) is a six-year-old girl. She escaped by lying on the floor pretending to be killed.After the accident , she ran out of the school building covered from head to feet with blood (血). The first thing she said to her mother was, “ Mommy, I was OK, but all my friends were dead,” Pasrtor(牧师) Jim Solomon told the ABC news’s Lara Spencer this weekend , “I thought it was impossible for her to escape from being killed without others’ help. She could behave so calmly in such a dangerous and frightening situation. She has wisdom beyond her age, for sure.”The girl, whose name is not being written out for special reasons, was the first student to run out of the accident place at Sandy Hook, Solomon said. He said the young girl described the gunman to her mother in a way that only a young child could. “Well, she saw someone who she felt was angry, and someone who she felt was mad,” Solomon said. “Somehow, at that moment, thank God, she was able to act as if she were already dead and saved herself. And that is very unusual and admirable (令人钦佩的) for so young a girl.” she said.There were 20 students killed on Friday in Sandy Hook Elementary School, eight boys and 12 girls. Six teachers were also killed. “Her parents told me that they couldn’t stand the feeling of a survivor’s guilt( 负罪), because so many of their friends no longer have their children but they have theirs.” Solomon said.“I think you can understand their feelings as well,” he said how the girl’s mother and father were feeling about the disaster. “I don’t know whether I would have the kind of feeling that they have if the same thing happened to me.”59. How did the six-year-old girl escape from being killed?A. By fighting against the killer
B. By pretending to be killedC. By running away quickly
D. By getting protection from teachers60. According to the passage, which word can best show the quality of the girl?A. Strong
B. Friendly
D. Curious61. From the passage, we can know that___.A. all students in Sandy Hook were killedB. Solomon didn’t remember the name of the girlC. eight other children escaped the accidentD. people didn’t know the six-year-old girl’s name62. Why did the girl’s parents feel guilty?A. Because they had some relationship with the gunman.B. Because they didn’t tell the skills of escaping to other children.C. Because their daughter survived while their friends didn’t. D. Because they didn’t report the terrible accident ahead of time. DWe don’t know how different our future will be in the future. We can only try to imagine it. At first we think about human relationship. In the year 2050, we will use computers almost ev ery day. We will be making new friends through the Internet―even our husbands or wives will be met in this way. It will be much faster and easier for us. On the other hand, our relationships with people won’t be as important as they are today―we will feel a little lonely. Computers will also help us in many other activities in 2050. For example, they will be used by the children at school to make their learning easier. In addition, there will be much more other machines which will play a similar role as computers, like robots which will do the housework for us.Spending holidays will also be completely different. Traveling to other planets or to the moon will be available for everyone. Means of transport will, of course, change, too. We will be using solar-powered cars, which will be much more environmentally friendly. We could expect that the faster technological progress would lead to a more polluted environment. But it isn’t true. We will pay more attention to protecting the environment. And, scientists will probably find cures for many dangerous diseases, like cancer or AIDS. Therefore, our surroundings as well as our health will be in a better condition. Although we can’t predict the exact changes which will be made in the world, we often think about them. We worry about our and our children’ we have expectations, hopes as well as fears. But I think we should be rather sanguine about our future. We should be happy and believe good things will happen. 63. Why will people probably feel a little lonely in 2050?A. Because the number of people will become much smaller. B. Because people won’t communicate with each other much often.C. Because people won’t like making friends with each other. D. Because there will be less face-to-face communication.64. According to the passage, which of the following will happen in 2050?A. It won’t be difficult for people to travel to other planets.B. The way of spending holidays will be the same as that of today.C. The relationship between people will be more important than today.D. Our envi ronment will be much more polluted with a growing number of cars. 65. The underlined word “sanguine” in the last paragraph most probably means __. A. disappointed
B. optimistic
C. curious
D. surprised66. What does the passage mainly talk about? A. How people will communicate in the year 2050.
B. What high technology will appear in the year 2050.C. How people will travel and spend their holiday in the year 2050.D. What our life will be like in the year 2050.
EStudents who date (约会) in middle school have significantly worse study skills, are four times more likely to drop out of school and report twice as much alcohol and tobacco use than their single classmates, according to new research from the University of Georgia.“Romantic relationships are a symbol of adolescence(青春期), but very few studies have examined how adolescents are different in the development of these relationships.” said Pamela Orpinas, study author and professor in the College of Public Health.Orpinas followed a group of 624 students over a seven-year period from 6th to 12th grade. Each year, the group of students completed a survey indicating whether they had dated and reported the frequency of different behaviors, including the use of drugs and alcohol. Their teachers completed questionnaires (调查表) about the students' academic efforts. He found some students never or hardly ever reported dating from middle to high school, and these students had the best study skills according to their teachers. Other students dated infrequently in middle school but increased the frequency of dating in high school.“At all points in time, teachers rated the students who reported the lowest frequency of dating as having the best study skills and the students with the highest dating as having the worst study skills,” according to the journal article. Study skills refer to behaviors that lead to academic success such as doing work for extra credit, being well organized, finishing homework, working hard and reading assigned chapters.“Dating a classmate may have the same emotional complications of dating a co-worker,” Orpinas said, “When the couple break up, they have to continue to see each other in class and perhaps witness the ex-partner dating someone else. It is reasonable to think this could be linked to depression and divert (转移) attention from studying.”“Dating should not be considered a ceremony of growth in middle school.”Orpinas concluded.67. According to the passage, students who date in middle school may _.A. have poorer academic performances B. be more likely to hurt othersC. enjoy better school lives D. are less likely to use alcohol and tobacco68. When doing his study, Orpinas _.A. followed a group of students of 6th and 12th gradeB. found that the students' study skills have connection with their frequency of datingC. completed questionnaires about the students' academic effortsD. completed a survey and a report each year69. What can possibly happen to the school couples after they break up?A. They will miss their ex-partners sometimes. B. They don't want to see each other any longer.C. Their attention to studying will be affected.D. They will think it's reasonable to get depressed.70. Orpinas’ attitude towards dating in middle school is _.A. supportive
B. negative C. indifferent D. positive第四部分:书面表达(满分40分)第一节:完成句子(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末内的英语单词完成句子,并将答案写在答题卡上相应的括号内。71. After the earthquake, the cleaners had worked day and night about a week ____
normal. (return)
地震过后,清洁工夜以继日地工作了大约一周后交通才恢复正常。72. It is the first time that he
such a heavy attack.
这是他第一次遭受如此沉重的打击。73. ___ that I caught a bad cold and stayed in hospital for several days.(because)正是因为那场大雨,我患了重感冒并在医院里住了好几天。74. When you called I
a meeting .
( happen )
你打电话时我碰巧在开会。75. In the dark street there was not a single man
黑暗的街上没有一个他可以求助的人。76. The student insisted that he
our discussion.
这个学生坚持要求参加我们的讨论。 77. Don’t you feel hot
穿这么多的衣服,难道你不热吗?78.
his facial expressions, he was frightened by your words.
从他的面部表情判断,他被你的话吓着了。79. There are 60 students in our class,
我们班有60人,其中三分之一是女生。80. I suggest that better use should
our spare time. (make)
我建议应该更好利用我们的业余时间。第二节:短文写作 (共1题;满分30分)请根据以下提示,并结合具体事例,用英语写一篇短文。Winners are not those who never fail but those who never give up.
注意:①无须写标题;
②除诗歌外,文体不限;③内容必须结合具体事例;
④文 中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;⑤词数不少于120,如引用提示语则不计入总词数。 71. before the traffic returned to
( 用before得1分,其他错误扣1分)72. has gone through
(时态错误不得分,短语用错扣1分)
73. It was because of the heavy rain
(未用强调句型不得分,时态错误扣1分,其他错误扣1分)
74. happened to be having/attending
(未用不定式不得分,用不定式一般式扣1分,时态等其他错误扣1分) 75. (whom) he could turn to (for help)/to whom he could turn (for help)
(时态错误扣1分,介词错误扣1分)
76. (should) join in
( 不用虚拟语气不得分,掉in不得分)77. with so many clothes on
(其他答案不得分)
78. Judging from/by
(其他答案不得分)79. one-third of whom are
(关系词用错不得分,其他错误不得分)80. be made of
(其他答案不得分) 听力录音材料:(Text 1) W: Why don’t you go to a dealer to check out the used cars?M: No, thanks. I’m sure I’ll find an ad in the newspaper that suits me. (Text 2) M: Hi, Jane. Could you give me a ride? I want to buy some food for the picnic.W: OK. I’m going home but I can drop you at the supermarket. (Text 3) M: Have you heard that Nick Hornby’s going to be at the City Nights Bookstore? W: Nick Hornby? I love his books. What’s he doing there?M: Giving a talk about his new novel How to Be Good. (Text 4) W: Nice weather we’re having.M: Yes. Isn’t it a nice surprise? At this time it’s usually much cooler and raining already.W: Well, this weather wi all the leaves on the trees are brown, and it’s been pretty cold at night. (Text 5) W: Is the book in this bag for Mum? I didn’t think she was interested in flowers.M: I thought she’d like it ― to give her some good ideas for the garden. W: I thought you were going to get those gloves I showed you in that shop last Saturday.(Text 6)W: Here they come, Steve. It’s the final 50 metres.M: Yes, and Ricky Evans is in the lead.W: He sure is.M: But here comes Paul Timmons! Wow! Look at him go!W: It’s very close … and … It’s Timmons! Paul Timmons is the new European champion! Timmons wins go ld!M: A great gold medal!W: … and in record time, too!M: Wow! Is that a new world record?W: No, but it’s a new European record!M: An excellent performance by Paul Timmons! (Text 7)W: This is the most beautiful palace in the city, but it’s not as big as the one we’ve just visited.M: How many palaces are there in the city?W: Three.M: Just three? I thought there are more. W: On your right, you can see a statue of Paulo Pimentez.M: I’m sorry. Who’s he?W: He was a famous writer who lived and died in the city.M: I think I saw another statue of him in the park. It was beautiful!W: That wasn’t a statue of Paulo Pimentez you saw in the park. There are a lot of statues in the city.
(Text 8)W: Can I help you?M: Yes, I bought the T-shirt in the s ale here a couple of weeks ago. I think it was … W: I see, yes …M: And I’ve only worn it a few times, but when I looked at it yesterday I just thought, no, I don’t like it. I don’t think it suits me. The colour’s not really right for me. Do you know what I mean?W: Well … um, do you have any receipt, or proof of purchase?M: No, no, I didn’t keep the receipt, sorry. W: Well, we can’t normally exchange goods without proof of purchase, you see.M: Oh no.W: I can speak to the manager if you like, see what he says.M: Well yes, if you would … because I would like to change it.
(Text 9)M: I’m broke again. Could you lend me some money?W: Broke again? Jeff, this is the third time you’ve asked me for help!M: I know, I’m sorry. But my old guitar broke, and I had to buy a new one. W: Look Jeff, if you want to play in a band, that’s OK with me, but you can’t keep asking me to pay for it!M: OK, OK, you’re right. But what do you think I ought to do? W: Well, I think you had better go on a budget. Make a list of all your income and all your expenses. Don’t spend more than you earn.M: But my expenses are always larger than my income. W: Then maybe you should work more hours at the computer store.M: I already work 15 hours a week! Maybe I should just drop out of school, work full-time, and play in the band in the evenings. W: Come on, Jeff, when I was your age …M: I know, I know. When you were my age you were already married and working and going to school … (Text 10)W: Thank you to all the competitors. I won’t say much because I know you’re all anxious to hear the results ― it was a very difficult decision and I’ll start with the band which came in fourth. That’s Texas Team, who are the youngest group here today. Unfortunately, the violinist played so quietly that we couldn’t hear him. So bad luck to Texas Team. Third was Eastside. They are such good dancers they should enter for a dance competition. And with a bit more practice on the music they’ll do very well. In second place is Third Avenue. They did well, especially their young guitarist, but the singer looked so unhappy we thought maybe he didn’t want to win! Never mind ― you nearly won, so better luck next time. Congratulations to The Storm who are our winners today. The singer had such a great voice that we had to give them first place. Well done.
你可能需要的试题,练习
关于资源的下载性声明:千教网本身不提供任何资源的下载服务,也不会保存任何数据在服务器上。所有资源的下载,均源于互联网抓取。当该资源的原始地址失效时,您可能无法获取该资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 2015元旦放假 的文章

随机推荐