学习英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门关键字:
您所在的位置: >>
我的第一次英语值日报告
我的第一次英语值日报告
你是一名高一年级学生。一天,英语老师让你们从那天开始轮流用英语做值日报告。你们都怕将不好,老师鼓励说这是一个很好的锻炼英语的机会,不用害怕。你做英语报告的那一天终于到了,你是怎样给同学做报告的呢?请说说你当时的情形和感受。
I still remember the day when i did my first english duty report a year ago.I was then a student of Senior 1.One day,the english teacher told us that from then on we would make a duty report in english .
Someone made faces and many cried out,&Oh,what an idea!&
&Why ,you are so afraid of it!&The teacher was surprised.
&Our english is so poor!& Some of us shouted.We are afraid we can't do it well.
&That is a good chance to practise your spoken english.Don't worry about it.Have a try,the teacher said encouragingly.We became silent at once.
The day came when it was my turn to make a duty report.The girl who sat beside me kidded me,&Are you afraid?oh,you look a little nervous&I smiled and then slowly got up from my seat and went to the front of the classroom.As a shy girl,not accustomed to speak in public,i felt my heart beat fast.
Now i was standing on the platform,I took a look at my classmates and then plucked up my courage to speak up.The teacher stood beside me,smiling.I wanted to tell an english joke but i was so nervous that i gorgot to bgegin with&It's my turn to give you a duty report&.I didn't dare to look straight at my classmates,but kept looking at the wall or the ceiling.I felt that they were staring at me.
Sunddenly i found i had made some mistakes,which made me froget what the next sentence should be.But the classmates were still listening to me attentively.They seemed not to have noticed the mistakes.They were all waiting for me to go on with my report.The teacher looked at me calmly.From his kind face,i could see that he was encouraging me to go on.Having stood in silence for a few seconds,i found the next sentence.I continued .My heart was beating faster now,and my face turing red.The joke was not long,but it took me quite some time before i could finish it.As soon as i finished speaking,i ran to my seat and drupped my head on the desk.I could not hear what the teacher said.But i clearly heard some boys and girls whispering,&What did she say?&
That was my first duty report .When i recall it,i can't help laughing,i wil never forget it.
将此信息分享到:英语值日报告,初一的_百度知道
英语值日报告,初一的
提问者采纳
Duty ReportsNo.1
A Reportby Gao Yin
Class 4, Senior I
Dear Mr Wang and my classmates,Today is Thursday and it’s Sept. 10. It’s fine.Today is Teachers’ Day. First, let me say : “HAPPY TEACHERS’ DAY!” to Mr Wang and all the other teachers. Teachers are gardeners. They are working hard to help us study well. Now we are students studying at school, and in the future, we will be builders of our great motherland. We should try our best to study hard and do well in our studies.I like English very much. And I hope Mr Wang and my classmates will help me with my English so that I can make rapid progress in English.Mr Wang, we are all here and get ready for the class.That’s all. Thank you.No. 2A Reportby Yang Hui
Class 5, Senior I
Dear Miss Zhang and my classmates,My name is Yang Hui. I’m on duty today. I’m very glad to have a chance to give you a duty report.I was born in summer. Summer is a beautiful season. But I like autumn better. In autumn, the leaves turn yellow, and some of the birds are flying to the south. It gets cooler and cooler. The autumn wind blows gently on our faces and makes us feel pleasant. Autumn is a season of harvest. I hope that all of us will study harder and learn more in this golden season.I studied in No. 3 Middle School last term, and now I’m studying at Deyang No.5 Middle School. I’ll put my heart into my studies and make great progress in this beautiful school.That’s all. Thanks for listening.No.3 A Reportby Xiao Ming
Class 1, Senior I
Dear Ms Li and my classmates,I’m Xiao Ming. Iam from Jinghua, a little town not far from Mianzhu County. Have you ever been to or heard of Jinghua? If not, I’d like to tell you something about her.Jinhua, my hometown, is very beautiful. She lis in a valley. There are many mountains around her. And all the mountains are covered with trees and flowers. When spring comes, the leaves turn green and the flowers bloom everywhere. She looks really like a “golden flower”, just as her name means.Great changes have place in my hometown in the past 20 years. Many tall buildins and new houses were set up in the town. New schools were opened. People’s life is getting better and better. The people in my hometown are working hard to make her more beautiful.Last week we had a maths test. As I was not careful enough, I didn’t do well in it. In the days that followed, I was very sad. I make up my mind to study harder than before. I often think about the fact that others can do well in the test, why can’t I? I’m sure if I study as hard as others, I can certainly do as well.So much for my report. Thanks for listening.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇初二英语值日报告,按照我说的翻译: 早上好,我的同学和陈老师,今天是星期五,天气多云。
急求一篇初二英语值日报告,按照我说的翻译: 早上好,我的同学和陈老师,今天是星期五,天气多云。
我们又要放假了,但是我不是很高兴,因为要做作业。我最怕做英语作业,因为我的英语不好,每次考试都不及格,现在我都有点害怕英语了。我最害怕英语老师抽我起来回答问题,我根本不会。我知道英语的重要性,但是我就是不懂。我不知道如何去学英语,上课也在认真听,但就不会做题。这就是我要说的,谢谢
good morning classmates and mr chen/miss chen,today is friday the weather is fine.we will have a rest , but i isn't very happy , because i have to do my homework. i am afraid of doing english homework , because i am not good at english , my english test is fall every time,now ,i am afraid of english. i also hate being asked to answer qusetions by teather, i really don't know.i know the important of english,but i quiet don't understand . i don't know how to learn english,although i really listen to teather carafully,i can't work out problms right.this is my trouble ,thanks.
相关知识等待您来回答
动漫领域专家我的英语值日报告 指出错误和缺点 谢~_百度知道
我的英语值日报告 指出错误和缺点 谢~
Morning miss zhang
. morning everyone .
Today is wednesday .My name is
It is the second day for me to be on duty.I
want to do it better My home is near the school .so I get to school on foot
every day. them we have the class for a
month .the monthly test is coming. Are you ready?
I hope you are fully prepared for it
feel nervous and afraid , treat it as homework and
believe you will feel much better .Finally .I will you will
have good grade in the test 拜托了
提问者采纳
Good morning everyone. My name is XXX, and It is a great honor to be here. It is Wednesday today and my second day on duty. I hope it will be better. My home is near the school,so I go to school on foot everyday. Then we will begin our class for a brand new day.The monthly test in coming. Are you ready? I hope you are fully prepared. If you are nervous , just take it easy, don't focus too much on it then you will feel a little bit better. Finally, I will all of you have good results in the test. Thank you.
好多单词没学过
不懂什么意思
初中的嘛?
初二应该可以啦。好好自己组织一下吧。
这个是正确的不 没错把
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
是演讲还是作文?如果是演讲,应该写的口语话点。请注意看一下语法和单词拼写。
人家不会的嘛~
morning everyone . I AM xxx
THIS wednesday IS A GOOD DAY, FOR I AM
on duty.THIS MY 2ND DAY, AND I WANA BE MUCH better THAN YESTERDAY.NOT ONLY IN WORK, BUT ALSO IN STUDY. YOU KNOW, WE WILL HAVE A TEST AFTER 1MONTH STUDY.Are you ready?
feel nervous and afraid , treat it as homework and
believe you will feel much better .Finally .I WISH YOU AND ME SUCCESS,THANK YOU.大致改了一下,你参考一下
大写字母看不懂
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于tfboys的游戏 的文章

随机推荐