来个会用SPSS软件的,江湖救急借款软件。

来个Win7qijian旗舰版的激活码救急,谢谢_齐河一家吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,167贴子:
来个Win7qijian旗舰版的激活码救急,谢谢收藏
1楼 21:24&|来自
是啊。百度激活软件有很多。其实既然是盗版就不用纠结是用激活码还是软件激活了。记得把Windows update更新关掉。有些补丁打上会蓝屏。
3楼 07:05&|来自
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&
版权所有厦门吉他网().中国 .厦门.
Copyright & all rights reserved Email:ljw@ QQ:
联系地址:福建省厦门市集美区印斗路21号(集美大学音乐学院22号信箱)
邮政编码:361021救急呀 来个英语达人给做下啊1、In the old house,Tom washed the ten windows,most of ____ hadn’t been cleaned for years.a、theseb、thosec、thatd、which2、Without electricity human life ____ quite different todaya、isb、will bec、would have beend、would be 3_百度作业帮
救急呀 来个英语达人给做下啊1、In the old house,Tom washed the ten windows,most of ____ hadn’t been cleaned for years.a、theseb、thosec、thatd、which2、Without electricity human life ____ quite different todaya、isb、will bec、would have beend、would be 3
1、In the old house,Tom washed the ten windows,most of ____ hadn’t been cleaned for years.a、theseb、thosec、thatd、which2、Without electricity human life ____ quite different todaya、isb、will bec、would have beend、would be 3、I would have come earlier,but I ____ that you were waiting for me.a、didn’t knowb、hadn’t knowc、would have knownd、haven’t known 4、Linda worked for the Minnesota Manufacturing and Mining Company,____ as 3M.a、knowingb、knownc、being knownd、to be known5、I didn’t hear the phone ,I____asleepa、must beb、must have beenc、should bed、should have been6、Pass me the book ____ cover is red.a、whichb、whosec、whatd、that7、____ more careful,his ship would not have sunka、If the captain wereb、Had the captain beenc、Should the captain bed、If the captain would have been 8、Having been ill in bed for nearly a month,he had a hard time ____ the exam.a、passb、to passc、passedd、passing9、It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I ____ in love,at the age of seven,with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown.a、wouldn’t have fallenb、had not fallenc、should falld、were to fall 10、There is plenty of time.She____.a、must have hurriedb、needn’t have hurriedc、must not hurryd、couldn’t have hurried
参考答案DDBBBBADBB
1、In the old house, Tom washed the ten windows, most of ____ hadn’t been cleaned for years. ( d)which【如果:“,”后有“and“ 则为and most of them 】2、Without electricity human life ____ quite different ...

我要回帖

更多关于 spss软件下载破解版 的文章

随机推荐