汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译_百度作业帮
汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译
汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译
Tom has to exercise every day你会喜欢汤姆的。他人很好。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译_百度作业帮
汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译
汤姆每天不进行运动.英文翻译
Tom has to exercise every day当前位置: &
求翻译:在学校里,我最好的朋友是汤姆,他长得很高,爱好体育,擅长打篮球。汤姆为人慷慨,愿意与朋友们分享他的东西,总是乐于助人。汤姆是真正的朋友,他能为我保守秘密。我们将一直是最好的朋友是什么意思?
在学校里,我最好的朋友是汤姆,他长得很高,爱好体育,擅长打篮球。汤姆为人慷慨,愿意与朋友们分享他的东西,总是乐于助人。汤姆是真正的朋友,他能为我保守秘密。我们将一直是最好的朋友
问题补充:
In school, my best friend is Tom, he was very tall, loves sports, good at playing basketball. Tom was generous, willing to share his things with friends, always willing to help. Tom is a true friend, he can keep a secret for me. We will always be best friends
At school, my best friend, Tom, and he is very high, the peace-loving good sports, and playing basketball. Tom was generous and willing to share it with friends, he is always happy to help. Tom is a true friend, he is able to keep a secret for me. We will always be the best of friends
In the school, I best friend is Tom, he very much high, the hobby sports, excels to play the basketball.The Tom manner is generous, is willing to share his thing with the friends, is always glad helps the human.Tom is the genuine friend, he can keep the secret for me.We always will be the best frien
At school, my best friend Tom, he is very high, like sport, is good at playing basketball. Tom's generosity, willingness to share his things with friends, always ready to help others. Tom is a true friend, he is able to keep the secret for me. We will always be the best of friends
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
运动鞋的英文
音标:[ yùndòngxié ]&&
英文翻译百科解释atheletic shoesathletic footwearathletic shoes /sports shoesavailable sizesneakers = gym shoessport shoesporting shoessports shoes (sneakers)
例句与用法1.He wore old jeans and a pair of sneakers .他穿着旧牛仔裤和一双运动鞋。2.His gym shoes were immaculate in spite of the rain .尽管下雨,他脚上那双运动鞋仍洁净无垢。3.Finally all i could see moving in the darkness were her glasses, a glint of them, the clasp of her belt, her socks, her sneakers .只见她那闪烁发亮的眼镜、皮带扣、袜子和运动鞋在暮霭中晃动。4.Tom : i want a pair of sports shoes , adidas汤姆:我想要一双运动鞋,阿迪达斯的。 5.Runner shoes , bottled water , sportswear and towels运动鞋水运动衣物及汗巾。 6.Standard practice for fitting athletic footwear调整运动鞋使其合适的标准实施规范7.Wear properly fitted sportswear and sports shoes应穿著合适运动衣服及运动鞋; 8.They wear white clothe and white shoes他们班穿白色的衣服,也穿白色的运动鞋。 9.John : i want a pair of sports shoes , adidas约翰:我想要一双运动鞋,阿迪达斯的。 10.John , you have to wear sports shoes for gym class11约翰,你上体育课得穿运动鞋。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 体育课热身运动 的文章

随机推荐