提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
八年级英语上册第5单元测试题(有答案)_试题
八上学期第5单元同步验收练习题听力部分(共20分) I. 听句子,在空白处填写你所听到的单词。(5分) 1. Mary is ________ tomorrow. 2. Can you come to Laura's ________? 3. Sorry, I have to meet my aunt at the ______. 4. Do you have a ________ lesson this Saturday? 5. Thank you for your ________. I would like to come tomorrow. II. 听句子,从你所听到的A, B, C, D, E中找出每个问句的正确答案。(5分) 1. What match is Michael watching now? 2. When did you have the piano lesson? 3. Can you come to my birthday party tomorrow? 4. Do you like to watch the baseball match on TV? 5. Who did you give the invitations to this time? III. 听对话,回答下面的问题。(10分) 1. Whom is Charles talking with? ____________________________________ 2. What are they talking about? ____________________________________ 3. Can Rose come to Charles' birthday party? ____________________________________ 4. Who did Charles ask to his birthday party, too? ____________________________________ 5. Where does Charles live? ____________________________________ 笔试部分(共80分) I.词汇。(15分) A)用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分) 1. I have a ________busy week. (real) 2. Thanks for your ________to visit next week. (invite) 3. Today is Tom's ________ birthday. (fourteen) 4. My________ brother is two years ________than me. (old) B)英汉词组互译。(10分) 1. come to my party______ 2. 上钢琴课______ 3. study for a test______ 4. 去听音乐会______ 5. play the piano______ 6. 在周五晚上______ 7. keep quiet______ 8. 帮忙干家务活______ 9. join the club______ 10. 两整天______ II. 单项选择。(10分) 1. I have to________for the math test. A. study B. studying C. learning D. studied 2. My mother is busy________the room. A. clean B. to clean C. cleaning D. cleans 3. There is a telephone call________you,Kate. A. to B. of C. at D. for 4. You can see many good programs______TV. A. on the B. over the C. over D. on 5. Please practice________English. A. speak B. to speaking C. speaking D. to speak III. 同义句转换,每空一词。(10分) 1. Do you want to come to my birthday party? ________you________to come to my birthday party ? 2. I'm sorry, I have to visit my aunt. I'm sorry, I have to________ ________ ________my aunt. 3. I have too much homework to do this weekend. ________ ________too much homework________ ________to do this weekend. 4. Let's discuss the science report. Let's________ ________the science report. 5. Why not play soccer with me? Why________ ________play soccer with me? IV. 情景对话。(10分) (J=John L=Li Lei) J: Hello, Li Lei! L: Hi, Jim. Can you come and play football with us on Sunday? J: Sorry, I can't. __1__. L: Do you like going out in the car? J: Yes, I do. We sometimes go out in the car on Saturday. L: Oh, we usually go and see my uncle on Saturday. __2__. J: I like fishing. What about you? L: I like fishing, too. __3__He always catches a lot of fish. We often take the fish home for supper.__4__. J: __5__. L: My dad. I help him.We like cooking fish! J: And eating it, too. A. What do you like to do in your free time? B. My uncle is very good at fishing. C. I like eating fish. D. We sometimes go fishing. E. Dad is taking us out in the car. F. Who cooks the fish? G. I will go out with my father. V. 完形填空。(10分) Last year Tom left school. He came to Taipei to__1__a job. He went from one company(公司)to another but__2__wanted him. Now he had little money. He had to go back to his small town. So he came to the station. He felt__3__and tired. It was very late at night and__4__was full of people. They were waiting__5__tickets for the last train. He bought the last ticket, and he was very happy. At that time, a woman with a crying baby walked to him. She asked him to sell her the ticket. He gave her the ticket. He thought they needed it__6__he did . After__7__left, he sat on the bench and didn't know__8__to go. Just then, an old man came and said, "Young man, I__9__what you did to the woman. I have a big company. I need a good young man like__10__. Would you like to work for me?" 1. A. find B. see C. look D. buy 2. A. everyone B. no one C. nothing D. something 3. A. happy B. interesting C. sad D. glad 4. A. the city B. the company C. the farm D. the station 5. A. to buy B. to sell C. to give D. to pass www.6. A. less than B. more than C. smaller than D. worse than 7. A. Tom B. the bus C. the train D. the old man 8. A. what B. which C. why D. where 9. A. saw B. don't know C. don't like D. look 10. A. the woman B. you C. the baby D. her VI. 阅读理解。(10分) It was Jimmy's birthday, and he was five years old. He got a lot of nice birthday presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful drum(鼓). "Who gave him that thing?"Jimmy's father said when he saw it. "His grandfather did,"answered Jimmy's mother. Jimmy liked his drum very much. He made a terrible(可怕的) noise with it, but his father didn't mind(介意). He was working during the day and Jimmy was already in bed when he got home in the evening, so he couldn't hear the noise. But one of the neighbors(邻居) didn't like the noise at all, so a few days later, she took a sharp(锋利的) knife and went to Jimmy's house while he was hitting his drum. She said to him, "Hello, Jimmy, there is something very nice inside your drum. Here is a knife. Open the drum and let's find it." 根据短文内容选择正确答案。 1. Jimmy got a lot of nice presents from his ________. A. classmates B. friends C. teachers D. family 2. Who gave Jimmy the drum?________. A. His father B. His mother C. His neighbor D. His grandfather 3. Why didn't Jimmy's father stop him from making noise with the drum? Because________. A. he liked Jimmy very much B. he didn't hear it C. Jimmy was in bed D. Jimmy only played in the evening 4. One of the neighbors________. A. liked Jimmy very much B. enjoyed listening to the sound of the drum C. wanted to show Jimmy a sharp knife D. didn't like the noise at all 5. What did Jimmy's neighbor really want him to do? To________. A. stop him making noises B. make a noise on his drum with a knife C. show him how to hit the drum D. find something nice in his drum VII. 书面表达。(15分) 一些英国朋友要来参加你们班举行的英语晚会。作为主持人,你需要用英语准备一份60-80个词的欢迎辞。欢迎辞必须包括以下英文提示的内容(开头已给出): 1. the number of students (boys 32, girls 28) 2. What do you think of English? 3. How do you learn English in your free time (magazines, TV, radio, etc)? 4. Your English programs (plays, songs, etc). 5. ending(结束语) Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening. First of all, let me say a few words about our class. 参考答案: 听力部分 I. 录音原文与答案: 1. Mary is thirteen tomorrow. 2. Can you come to Laura's party? 3. Sorry, I have to meet my aunt at the station. 4. Do you have a guitar lesson this Saturday? 5. Thank you for your invitation. I would like to come tomorrow. 1. thirteen 2. party 3. station 4. guitar 5. invitation II. A. I had the piano lesson the day before yesterday. B. Yes. It's my favorite. C. He's watching a soccer match now. D. Oh, sorry. My mother is ill. I have to look after her. E. Penny, Lisa, Alice, Robert and Richard. 1-5 CADBE III. M: Hi, Rose. W: Hi, Charles. M: What are you doing next Saturday? W: I have no idea. What's up? M: It's my birthday. Can you come to my party? W: Sure. Did you ask Sally and Katy? M: Yes, I did. W: But I'm sorry I forgot your address. M: It's just behind the Town Cinema. W: Well. I am coming that evening. M: That's very kind of you! 1. He's talking with Rose. 2. They are talking about Charles' birthday. 3. Yes, she can. 4. He asked Sally and Katy, too. 5. He lives just behind the Town Cinema. 笔试部分 I. A) 1. really 2. invitation 3. fourteenth 4. elder, older B) 1. 来参加我的聚会 2. have a piano lesson 3. 为考试而学习 4. go to a concert 5. 弹钢琴 6. on Friday evening 7. 保持安静 8. help with the housework 9. 参加俱乐部 10. two whole days II. 1. A. have to后边加动词原形。2. C. 忙于做 某事是be busy doing sth.。3. D. 电话是打给谁的用介词for。4. D. 在电视上用介词on。 5. C. practice后边如果遇到动词,用动名词的形式,即practice doing。 III. 1. Would, like 2. go and see 3. There is, for me 4. talk about 5. don't you IV. 1-5 EABCF V. 1-5 ABCDA 6-10 BCDAB VI. 1-5 DDBDA VII. One possible version: Good evening! Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to our class and welcome to our English Evening. First of all, let me say a few words about our class. There are 60 students in our class. 32 of us are boys and the others are girls. Most of us like English and study hard at it. In our free time we often read English books, newspapers and magazines. Sometimes we learn English on the radio and sometimes on TV. This evening you'll enjoy some short plays, songs, dances and so on by our classmates. I hope you'll like these programs and have a good time. Thank you! &
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
吉林女孩-30℃挑战冰雪瑜伽(组图)
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.曾庆安历史工作室
当前位置:&&
八上第3课、第4课和第5课测试题
上传: 王旺娣 &&&&更新时间: 21:52:48
一、单项选择题 & 1、19世纪70年代,直接出兵侵占我国伊犁地区的国家是(&&& ) & A.英国&&&&&&&&& B.日本&&&&&&&&& C.俄国&&&&&&&&& D.美国 & 2、19世纪70年代,率清军收复新疆的爱国将领是(&&& ) & A.奕山&&&&&&&&& B.曾国藩&&&&&&&&&&& C.左宗棠&&&&&&&&&&& D.李鸿章 & 3、下列发生在新疆的重大事件,按时间先后顺序排列正确的是(&&& ) & ①阿古柏率兵入侵新疆②沙俄出兵占领伊犁地区③中俄签约,中国收回伊犁④清政府在新疆设立行省 & A.①②③④&&&&& B.②③④①&&&&& C.①③②④&&&&& D.①②④③ & 4、19世纪70年代,西北形势严峻,东南警报频传,清政府内部主张&海防&&塞防&并重,力主收复新疆的是(&&& ) & A.李鸿章&&&&&&& B.左宗棠&&&&&&&&&&& C.林则徐&&&&&&&&&&& D.王文韶 & 5、为加强对西北边疆的管理和防务,1884年清政府在新疆设立了(&&& ) & A.都护府&&&&&&& B.行省&&&&&&&&& C.大将军&&&&&&&&&&& D.知府 & 6、下列关于伊犁的表述正确的是(&&& ) & A.19世纪70年代初,阿古柏在俄国支持下占领了伊犁 & B.1878年,左宗棠击败阿古柏收复伊犁 & C.19世纪80年代初,清政府在以武力为后盾的情况下,通过谈判收复伊犁 & D.迫于左宗棠所率清军的压力,俄国在归还伊犁的同时没敢提出附加条件 & 7、根据所学知识,你判断清政府为收复伊犁与俄国签订的条约是 (&&& ) & A.中俄《瑷珲条约》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.中俄《改订条约》 & C.中俄《北京条约》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.中俄《勘分西北界约记》 & 8、日本发动甲午中日战争的最终目的是(&&& ) & A.征服朝鲜&&&&& B.侵略中国&&&& C.称霸世界&&&&&&&&&& D.炫耀武力 & 9、邓世昌以身殉国的地点在(&&& ) & A.平壤&&&&&&&&& B.黄海 &&&&&&&&C.旅顺&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.威海卫 & 10、&大丈夫为国捐躯,死而无憾!&这句豪言壮语出自(&&& ) & A.邓世昌&&& B.徐骧&&&& C.刘永福&&&&&&&&&&& D.左宗棠 & 11、你判断甲午战争清政府战败的主要原因是(&&&& ) & A.中国当时的国力虚弱,远远落后于日本 & B.清政府腐败无能,一味妥协退让 & C.清朝的军人消极避战,战斗力低下 & D.清朝的军事装备落后 & 12、 在下列不平等条约中,含有强迫清政府把台湾割让给日本这一内容的是(&&& ) & A.《南京条约》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.《天津条约》 & C.《北京条约》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.《马关条约》 & 13、《马关条约》与鸦片战争以来的一系列不平等条约相比,其内容和影响都是全新的条款是(&&&& ) & A.清政府割让辽东半岛、台湾、澎湖列岛给日本 & B.增辟通商口岸 & C.赔偿日本军费白银二亿两 & D.允许日本在中国开设工厂 & 14、&再现历史场景,弘扬民族精神&是历史影视剧的主题,如果需要拍摄关于义和团抗击八国联军的斗争题材的历史剧,应选择的素材是 (&&& ) & A.廊坊阻击战&&& B.威海卫战役&&&&& C.虎门战役&&&&& D.黄海大战 & 15、义和团失败的主要原因在于(&&& ) & ①清政府的镇压& ②八国联军的围剿&& ③内部派别的斗争 ④领导者的骄傲 & A.①②& &&&&&&&B.②③&& &&&&&&&&&C.③④&& &&&&&&D.②④ & 16、八国联军攻陷北京后,慈禧太后带领仓皇逃跑的皇帝是(&&& ) & A.咸丰帝&& B.同治帝&&&& C.光绪帝&& D.道光帝 & 17、小林参加CCTV的&开心词典&节目网上答题活动,他回答的题目是选择中国近代史上赔款最多的不平等条约。他的正确答案应该是(&&& ) & A.《瑷珲条约》&& B.《南京条约》 &C.《马关条约》& D.《辛丑条约》 & 18、下列条约中,不属于《辛丑条约》的内容有(&& ) & A. 赔偿各国军费白银2亿两&& B.严禁人民参加反帝活动 & C.清政府拆毁大沽炮台&&&&&&& D.划定北京东交民巷为使馆界 & 19、标志着中国完全陷入半殖民地半封建社会深渊的条约是(&& ) & A.《南京条约》B.《天津条约》C.《北京条约》D.《辛丑条约》 & 20、中国完全陷入半殖民地半封建社会深渊,这主要是指(&&& ) & A.& 中国自给自足的自然经济完全解体 &&&&& & B. 帝国主义直接控制清政府的内政外交 & C. 赔款数量大,清政府被帝国主义完全控制& & D. 清政府完全成为列强的侵华工具 & 21、下列内容与《辛丑条约》签订后中国的史实不相符合的一项是(&&& ) & A.张三的父亲在重庆一家日本人开设的工厂中做工 & B.李四的哥哥因参加义和团而被杀 & C.王五的叔叔在北京东交民巷买了一座住宅 & D.赵六的妹妹去应该留学
& 二、分析材料题 & 22、阅读下列材料: & 材料1& 清朝大臣见图 & 材料2& &身无半亩,心忧天下;读破万卷,神交古人。& ──左公(15岁) & 材料3& &文章西汉两司马,经济(治理国家)南阳一卧龙。& ──左公自题 & 材料4& &大将西征人未还,湖湘子弟满天山。新栽杨柳三千里,&&& 引得春风度玉关。& ──杨昌汝《恭颂左公西行甘棠》 & 请回答: & (1)材料中的左公是谁? & & & (2)材料2中的对联体现了少年左公怎样的志向? & & & (3)结合所学,你认为左公的这副自题联反映了作者怎样的心态? & & & (4)材料4中的这首诗歌颂的是左公哪方面的功绩?请从诗中找两个关键词来说明。 & & & 23、阅读下列材料: & 材料1& &东沟海战天如墨,炮震烟迷船掀侧。致远鼓楫冲重围,万火丛中呼杀贼。& ──郑观应 &
& 材料2& 随从递给他救生圈,他坚决不接,决心与战舰共存亡。他的爱犬飞速游来,衔住他的衣服,使他无法下沉&&(他)狠了狠心,用手将爱犬按入水中。 & 请回答: & (1)郑观应的诗描述的是哪个历史事件?请你为诗中的&东沟、致远&加个注释,并用自己的语言描述一下&炮震烟迷船掀侧&的情景。 & & & (2)材料2中的&他&是谁?从材料提供的信息判断,&他&是否有活下来的可能? & & & (3)请你替材料2中的&他&回答做出上述举动的想法是什么。 & & & (4)根据当时的情况,有人认为&他&的举动可歌可泣,令人钦佩;有人认为&留得青山在,不怕没柴烧&,这样的牺牲应该避免。你的看法是什么呢? & & & 24、阅读下列材料 & 材料一& 无论欧美日本各国,皆无此脑力与兵力可以统治此天下生灵四分之一也。 ──瓦德西给德皇威廉二世的报告 & 材料二& 中国此后仍须以华人治华地,凡有意开通中国之人,应须小心谨慎,团匪之事即可取以为鉴。我英亦不能以待印度待中国也。 ──英国外交副大臣勃罗叠立克在议会演说 & 材料三& 当初次起义失败也,举国舆论莫不目予辈为乱臣贼子大逆不道,诅咒谩骂之声不绝于耳,吾人足迹所到,凡人识者,几视为毒蛇猛兽,而莫敢与吾人交游也。惟庚子失败之后,则鲜闻一般人之恶声相加,而有识之士,且多为吾人扼腕叹惜,恨其事之不成矣。前后相较,差若天渊。 ──孙中山《建国方略》 & 回答: & (1)材料一中的瓦德西是什么人?在中国有什么活动?他是在什么背景下写这份报告的? & & & (2)材料一和材料二的主张是什么?为什么他们会提出这样的主张? & & & (3)材料三中的&庚子失败&指的是什么事件? & & & (4)据材料三,为什么在&庚子失败&对中国社会有什么危害? & & & 三、排序列举题 & 25、请把下列中日军队发生过战斗的地点按照甲午战争的进程顺序填在相应的位置。 & 黄海大东沟& 平壤& 丰岛& 旅顺& 威海卫 & __________&____________&__________&______________&____________ & 四、问答探究题 & 26、1895年,有人写出这样的对联: &台湾省已归日本;颐和园又搭天棚。&想一想,台湾是中国的领土,为什么&已归日本&?&颐和园又搭天棚&是干什么的?这两件事联系到一块,说明了什么问题?(注:要解决这个问题,首先要弄清当时的具体情况,然后再来找它们之间的联系) & & & 27、近代以来,清政府与西方列强签订了一系列丧权辱国的不平等条约,中国逐步沦为半殖民地半封建社会,如果你是当时的统治者,你想为因落后而日益衰弱的中国提出怎样较为理想的救国方案? & & & & 参考答案 & 选择题1、C 2、B 3、A 4、B 5、B 6、C 7、B 8、C& 9、B 10、B 11、B 12、D 13、D 14、A 15、A 16、C 17、D 18、A 19、D 20、D 21、C & 非选择题22、(1)左宗棠。(2)既有报效祖国的志向,又有切实的行动。(3)自诩文才如司马相如,治理国家像诸葛亮。(4)收复新疆大部,迫使沙俄归还伊犁,(并建设新疆)的功绩。西征、满天山、新栽杨柳三千里等。 & 23、(1)黄海海战。大东沟、致远舰。略。(2)邓世昌。有生还的可能。(3)&我们从军卫国,生死早已置之度外。我们虽然牺牲了,但可以壮国家的声威。&(4)结论不限,但必须言之有理,符合史实,思想要积极。 & 24、(1)八国联军统帅,率军侵华的头目之一。他在占领北京后设联军司令部统治北京。他是在八国联军侵华战争遭到义和团顽强抵抗后写这份报告的。 & (2)都主张列强不直接瓜分中国,而采取&以华治华&的策略侵略和控制中国。其原因是义和团运动显示了中国人民的巨大力量,粉碎了帝国主义列强瓜分中国的狂妄计划。 & (3)1900年八国联军侵华,清战败求和。 & (4)1901年签订的《辛丑条约》,使中国半殖民地半封建社会社会性质完全确立,清政府完全成了帝国主义统治中国的工具。 & 25、丰岛& 平壤& 黄海大东沟& 旅顺& 威海卫 & 26、台湾是中国的领土,&已归日本&说明《马关条约》已经签订,台湾已割给日本。颐和园却张灯结彩在继续进行慈禧太后的&万寿庆典&。这两件事情联系在一起,说明甲午中日战争的失败与最高统治者的奢侈腐化、妥协、苟且偷安有必然的联系。 & 27、废除封建制度,建立资本主义制度;实行对外开发的政策,学习外国先进军事技术;创办民族工业;改革教育制度,培养近代化人才;大力提倡民主和科学等;言之有理即可。
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言是第5题哦_百度知道
提问者采纳
keeping my secert
care about you when you get into trouble
makes him sad
can i have something to drink
what about some apple juice
share the pizza in your bowl
tells lies
so do not trust him
提问者评价