您可能关注的推广回答者:
勤俭节约的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
用&减肥&为题写一篇2分钟左右的英语演讲稿 4级的词汇
How to Lose Weight
It seems that many people today are overweight. No one wants to carry around extra pounds, lout few people know how to slum down effectively. They look for miracle pills and magic cures. In the end, they fail and the pounds come back. But the most effective way of losing weight is actually very simple. It is a combination of a good diet and proper exercise. What makes it work is determination. It requires discipline and commitment to succeed. Here is an example that proves
How to Lose Weight
It seems that many people today are overweight. No one wants to carry around extra pounds, lout few people know how to slum down effectively. They look for miracle pills and magic cures. In the end, they fail and the pounds come back. But the most effective way of losing weight is actually very simple. It is a combination of a good diet and proper exercise. What makes it work is determination. It requires discipline and commitment to succeed. Here is an example that proves the truth of these words.
My aunt had been trying to lose weight for years. She went on one diet after another, but none of them worked. She lost a lot of weight quickly only to have it come back. Finally, she followed her doctor's advice and began to eat a simple, well-balanced diet. She ate lots of fruits and vegetables and avoided high-fat foods. In addition, she joined an exercise class. She worked out three times a week. At first, my aunt wasn't happy because the weight came off so slowly. But her classmates encouraged her to stick to it and eventually she reached her goal. Best of all, she was able to stay at her ideal weight. That was because she had developed healthy new habits.如何减肥
现在似乎有许多人的体重都过重。没有人会希望身上有多余的重量,但是很少人知道如何才能有效地瘦下来。他们会去寻找特效药,以及神奇的治疗法。最后不仅失败,而且反弹了。但是事实上,最有效的减肥方法非常简单。主要就是结合均衡的饮食,以及适当的运动。成功的关键就是要有决心。成功需要自制和投入。以下这个例子,可以证明这个方法是正确的。
我阿姨试图减肥已经好多年了。她一次又一次地节食,但是没有一次成功。她的体重会快速地下降,但没多久就又反弹了。最后,她听从医生的建议,开始吃简单、均衡的饮食。她吃大量的蔬果,并避免高脂肪的食物。除此之外,她还去参加运动课程。她一星期运动三次。起初,我阿姨并不是很开心,因为体重下降得很慢。但是她的同学们鼓励她坚持下去,最后她终于达到目标。最棒的是,她能够维持她的理想体重。因为她已经养成健康的新生活习惯。
大家还关注初中演讲稿,主题积极健康向上,二三百字就够了。如题。急用。不要字数太多的,二三百字差不多就行_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初中演讲稿,主题积极健康向上,二三百字就够了。如题。急用。不要字数太多的,二三百字差不多就行
初中演讲稿,主题积极健康向上,二三百字就够了。如题。急用。不要字数太多的,二三百字差不多就行
珍惜生命、杜绝违章-演讲稿 哪一个人不愿笑语长在,哪一个家庭不愿幸福美满,哪一个企业不愿兴旺发达,哪一个国家不愿繁荣昌盛。安全就如一根七彩的丝线把我们这一个个美好的愿望连接起来,构成一个稳定、祥和、五彩缤纷的美好世界。 国家的安全是国泰,民众的安全是民安。有了安全,我们才能以休闲的心情漫步在夕阳西下的田野上、小河边,低声吟唱“采菊东篱下,悠然见南山”,有了安全,我们才能以坚定的...以珍惜演讲为题的演讲稿急请写一篇以《珍惜演讲》为题的演讲稿,字数400字左右,内容中要有互动._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以珍惜演讲为题的演讲稿急请写一篇以《珍惜演讲》为题的演讲稿,字数400字左右,内容中要有互动.
以珍惜演讲为题的演讲稿急请写一篇以《珍惜演讲》为题的演讲稿,字数400字左右,内容中要有互动.
珍惜粮食演讲稿
往事点点汇成了我记忆海洋心每每泛起几朵银白浪花让我回味让我珍藏我体会出人生真谛与乐趣
每食便念稼穑之艰难;每衣则思纺织之辛苦爱惜粮食每人都应该做大家应该浪费粮食:爱惜粮食、节约粮食、杜绝浪费低碳从我做起粮食相信两字大家都熟悉粮食从农民伯伯长满老茧手困难地流出来对于我们来说粮食也贵所有许多人会浪费粮食对于些人来说粮食只种好值钱东西其实沾过农民伯伯辛勤汗水宝贵物品我们应该浪费粮食当我们面向国旗时我们曾想过浪费粮食对对得起祖国农民伯伯值得我们尊重没有们辛勤地劳动我们也会吃得各白白胖胖所请尊重农民伯伯尊重粮食珍惜粮食杜绝浪费低碳从我做起要挑食认认真真把每顿饭浪费地吃完吃别人东西出汗吃自己东西出眼泪所只有吃自己东西才能体会农民伯伯辛苦同学们珍珠宝,稻米王存粮存金,有粮担心啊爱惜粮食、节约粮食、杜绝浪费低碳从我做起求一篇关于青春的英语演讲稿.三百字左右._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于青春的英语演讲稿.三百字左右.
求一篇关于青春的英语演讲稿.三百字左右.
关于青春英语演讲稿saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you haveexperienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may paby without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by latergenerations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time paby ,leaving nothing of significance.Every one has his own dream.When I was a little kid ,my dream was even to have a candy shop of my own .But now ,when I am 16 years old ,standing here ,my dreams have already changed a lot.I have got quite different experience from other girls.While they were playing toys at home,while they were dreaming to be the princesses in the story .I was running in the hard rain,jumping in the heavy snow,pitching in the strong wind.Nothing could stop me ,because of a wonderful call from my heart -- to be an athlete.Yeah ,of course ,I'm an athlete,I'm so proud of that all the time .When I was 10 years old ,I became a shot-put athlete.The training was really hard ,I couldn't bear the heavy shot in my hands .But I always believe that god only help those who help themselves.During those hard days,I find I was growing more quickly than others of the same age.To be an athlete is my most correct choice.But,I quit my team after entering high school because of a silly excuse.I really didn't want to stop my sports career anyway.Today I say to you my friends that even though I must face the difficulties of yesterday ,today and tomorrow .I still have a dream .It is a dream deeply rooted in my soul.I have a dream that one day ,I can run,jump and pitch just like I used to be.I have a dream that one day ,I can go back to my dream sports and join the national team.I have a dream that one day ,I can stand on the highest place at the olympic games.With all the cameras pointing at me.I will tell everyone that I'm so proud to be a Chinese athlete!This is my hope .This is the faith that I continue my steps with!With this faith ,I will live though the strong wind and heavy rain ,never give up !So let victory ring from my heart,from all of you.When we allow victory to ring .I must be the one!In my imagination,I'm a bird ,a magical bird.I carry my dreams all with me by my big wings.I fly though the mountains ,though the forests ,over the sea,to the sun ,the warmest place in the aerospace!Every night ,I have a dream ,I see a girl ---smiling

我要回帖

更多关于 以珍惜为话题的作文 的文章

随机推荐