请根据表格内容写一篇文章介绍下面几种生活办公用品管理表格

根据下面表格内容提示,些一篇英语短文,描述三位同学拥有体育用品情况?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面表格内容提示,些一篇英语短文,描述三位同学拥有体育用品情况?
根据下面表格内容提示,些一篇英语短文,描述三位同学拥有体育用品情况?
纯手打:Linda has three basketballs and two footballs,but she doesn't have five baseballs.David has two baseballs,but he doesn't have five tennis balls.Bob has one volleyball,but he doesn't have three ping-pong balls.请指出,希望能和你一起探讨~如果认为我的回答好的话,请及时采纳,
Linda has three basketballs and two soccer balls, but she doesn't have
five baseballs.David has two baseballs but he doesn't have five volleyballs.Bob has a volleyball but he doesn't have t...
Linda has three basketballs and two soccer balls, but she doesn't have
five baseballs.She thinks basketball is easy for her. she loves basketball
David has two baseballs but he doesn't have five volleyballs.He likes sports.he thinks they are relaxing.
Bob has a volleyball but he doesn't have three basketballs.He watches sports games on TV
Linda like playing soccer very much,so she has football。And she also like XX,but she doesn't have it. 按照这模式写就行了
来点人物对体育用品的评价
Football can make me feel excited.
一样按照这样写 改下单词
Linda, David and Bob are classmates. They all like to play ball games.
Linda has three black balls and two footballs, but she doesn't have five volleyballs. David has two volleyballs, but he doesn't ...阅读下面的材料,根据要求写一篇不少于800字的文章。(60分)当今,人们的生存环境日渐多变复杂。有突如_百度知道
阅读下面的材料,根据要求写一篇不少于800字的文章。(60分)当今,人们的生存环境日渐多变复杂。有突如
也有不断孳生的人祸,如“双汇”香肠,即使父辈积累了足够的家底?请以如何面对当今的生存环境为内容。有突如其来的天灾、日本的核泄露导致的核辐射等。你可以从青少年的角度谈,根据要求写一篇不少于800字的文章、地沟油等等。在当今这样的生存环境下,立意自定,但不能脱离“如何面对当今的生存环境”这一内容?作为师长政府社会。(60分)当今,应该如何面对这样的生存环境呢、“三鹿”奶粉,仍无法使子女摆脱食品安全的危险,像“蒜你狠”。题目自拟,如席卷全球的经济危机金融风爆、涂蜡大米,人们的生存环境日渐多变复杂,也可以从师长的角度谈,连基本的生活用品也爆涨,除房价油价外,如频繁发生的大地震,谈谈你的看法、南方出现的雪灾干旱,应该如何教育孩子面对这样的生存环境呢,文体自选、“豆你玩”等,如飞速高涨的物价
阅读下面的材料,作为正在成长中的青少年
提问者采纳
参考2010年高考语文作文评分标准
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
生存环境的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如peter是你的好朋友 请根据下面表格的提示 用英语写一篇短文来介绍他.40~50字From:AmericaAge:12Telephone number|:_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如peter是你的好朋友 请根据下面表格的提示 用英语写一篇短文来介绍他.40~50字From:AmericaAge:12Telephone number|:
假如peter是你的好朋友 请根据下面表格的提示 用英语写一篇短文来介绍他.40~50字From:AmericaAge:12Telephone number|:
Good morning/afternoon,everyone!This is my friend,Peter.He is at the age of 12.He comes from America.He likes China very much and he wants to make friends here.If you want to talk with him,please call .Recently, a survey has been done on how middle school students spend their pocket money. According to the results, 55% of the students spend their pocket money on their study, such as buying reference books. About 27% use their money for food and drink. While the rest spend their money on amusement, for example, surfing the Internet and Playing PC games.Since students are consumers, not producers, they should use the pocket money wisely and properly. Buying books or saving money to help those in need is a good way. In addition, it is meaningless and useless to spend much money on unnecessary entertainment. Anyway, it is not easy for our parents to earn money, so we students should learn to use money carefully.本文是关于如何使用零用钱,对于考生来说这是一个很熟悉,具有可写性的话题。很贴近考生的生活实际,要点都已经给出,只需要翻译成英文即可。考生要注意使用合适的词entertainment,reference book,anyway等。在写议论文时,一定要注意文章的连贯性,所以也要注意连词的使用。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
进入高中已经一个月了,你对你身边的学习和生活环境由陌生到熟悉,请根据下文提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你如何安排你接下来的高中生活,内容应包括:1. 确定新的学习目标2. 改进学习方法3. 学会独立的生活4. 参加各种课外活动5. 处理好与同学的关系注意:1. 短文的内容要连贯,完整2. 短文单词数100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)In the past month, my life has changed a lot since I started my senior high school. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
进入高三以后,大部分同学觉得时间紧了,学习任务重了,所以有些同学课间十分钟休息时间也在看书做题,请你以A Ten-minute Break为题,用英语写一篇短文,描写这一现象并谈谈自己的看法和做法。注意:1.词数120左右; 2.短文中不能出现本人相关信息。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
春天是旅游的好季节,某中学校长要求各班同学就春游一事展开讨论。讨论的主题是:学校要不要组织学生春游。校长还要求班长就讨论的情况用英语写一封信给他。假定你是某班班长李华,请你根据下列表格中的信息客观地介绍讨论情况。注意:1、信的格式已为你写好;&&& 2、词数:120字左右;3、生词:拓宽 broaden&负担 burden70%的学生赞成春游&1、可以领略大自然的优美风景;&&&&&2、拓宽视野,增长知识;3、呼吸新鲜空气,有益于身体健康。30%的学生反对春游&1、时间紧,耽误学习;&2、增加父母经济负担;&&3、担心安全。Dear Headmaster,I’m writing to tell you the discussion we’ve had on whether the school should organize a spring outing for the students.&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是李华,你对国际刊物《克隆》中对克隆人的辩论感兴趣。【写作内容】:请你根据最近你们在英语角中对该问题的辩论情况,写一篇短文。文章的开头已给出。68%的人反对克隆人32%的人赞成有节制地克隆人理由1.造成伦理危机;理由1.克隆出高智商的人, 优化人类2.人与克隆人争夺生活空间2.克隆人的器官,为医疗所有。你的看法……伦理:ethics&&&优化:optimize【写作要求】只能使用5个句子表达全部的内容。I’m interested in the discussion about Human Cloning held in your magazine CLONING. We students, at English corner, have two different opinions. _________________________________
假设你是高二(1)班李华,参与学校英语校刊征稿活动,向全校同学推荐一个游戏网页。请根据下面提供的信息,介绍该网页的基本情况,并谈谈自己对此活动的感想。参考词汇:赞助商sponsor(n. );一粒a grain of注意:1. 开头已为你写好。 2. 词数不少于60。My dear fellow schoolmates,here I'm introducing you an interesting game website. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
90后出生的学生,思想特殊、行为方式和价值观令人担忧。假如你是一名90后出生的学生,请根据下表中所提供信息以“Do trust us—a generation born in the 90s”为题写一篇英语演讲稿,以消除人们的忧虑。90后的境遇面临更多的升学和就业烦恼,所处环境竞争更加激烈。人们的忧虑1.注重自我,轻视合作;2.缺乏毅力,容易气馁;3.盲目追求,渴望成名。我们的长处敢于挑战。(请考生联系自己拟定内容,再列举两至三点。)注意:1.对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2.词数150左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。Good afternoon, everyone!The topic of my speech today is “Do trust us—a generation born in the 90s”.Living in an environment full of fiercer competition, we, a generation born in the 90s, are faced with more problems in entering higher schools and getting employed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you for your listening!
假如你是李华, 你的加拿大笔友Bob 来信谈到了他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡瑞安的情况。请你用英语写一封回信。回信须包括下表中的内容:自然情况1. 位于飞云江畔,风景优美,适合居住成就2. 经济发展迅速&3. 新建了许多工厂,住房,道路等。存在问题4. 水,空气污染5. 交通拥挤对瑞安发展的看法6. (内容由考生自己拟定)&注意:词数: 100左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇: 经济economyDear Bob,
It’s very kind of you to write to me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I’d like to tell you something about my hometown, Rui’an City.
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。“Can I see my baby?” asked the happy new mother. The bundle(婴儿包)was placed in her arms and when she moved the fold of cloth to look upon his tiny face, she gasped-the baby has been born without ears. Time, however, proved that the baby’s hearing was perfect except his appearance.One day when he rushed home from school and threw himself into his mother’s arms, he cried out bitterly, “A boy, a big boy… called me a f-…freak(怪人).” She sighed, knowing that his life was to be endless of heartbreaks.He grew up, handsome and popular with his fellow students. He developed a gift for literature and music. But for his misfortune, he might have been class president. The boy’s father had a talk with the family doctor. “Could nothing be done?” “I believe we could graft(移植)on a pair of outer ears, if they could be donated(捐献),”the doctor decided. So the search began for a person who would make such a sacrifice a young man. Two years went by. Then, “You’re going to the hospital, son. Mother and I have someone who will donate the ears you need. But it’s a secret,” said the father.The operation was a brilliant success. His talents blossomed (开花)into genius. School and college became a series of successes. Later he married and entered the diplomatic(外交)service. “But I must know!” he urged his father. “Who gave so much for me? I could never do enough for him.” “I do not believe you could,” said the father, “but the agreement was that you are not to know….not yet.” The years kept the secret, but the day did come…. one of the darkest days that ever pass through a son. He stood with his father over his mother’s casket(棺材).Slowly and softly, the father stretched forth a hand and raised the thick, reddish-brown hair to let out the secret.写作内容以约30个词概括这个感人的故事以约120个词,请就 “在受别人的帮助中,学会了帮助别人”的话题写一篇英语短文,表达你内心的感受,并包括如下要点:1)你看完这个故事后,你如何评价这位母亲的无私行为;2)请以你的日常生活经历的事情为例,说明别人的善良行为对你的影响;3)你的感想。写作要求1. 作文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,2.可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;3. 无需标题【评分标准】句子结构准确; 信息内容完整; 篇章结构连贯。&One possible version:
We often give money to the people in poor or disaster-stricken areas. Some students don’t think it a good way to help people there .However, some prefer helping the unfortunate with money.
In their opinion, money can be used to buy daily necessities and can help people rebuild their hometowns, while sometimes the things people there receive are not what they need actually.
But some other students think that giving used clothing to the people in those areas is better .Many people, especially in rich areas and in cities, have much clothing they no longer like or need. By giving it away to the needy people we can make the best use of it. Besides, we are just students, and we have no incomes of our own.
Anyhow, no matter which way is considered better ,we should try our best to help those who need help.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:2010年全国大联考(大纲)高考预测试卷英语
第二节书面表达(满分25分)假设你校举行题为“网吧的危害(Harmful Influence of Cyber Centers)”的征文活动。请根据下图写一篇英语短文,描述图中的内容,并就其反映的现象发表评论和提出方案。要点提示:1.一位父亲在找儿子2.街上满是网吧&&3.儿子在网吧玩4.描述网吧多的现状5.网吧的危害(评论)6.解决方案注意:1.词数:100左右;2.可适当增添细节,以使行文连贯;3.文中不可使用真实姓名和学校名称;4.参考词汇:网吧:cyber center。
来源:吉林省白城市学年度高二下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
题型:书面表达
第二节:书面表达(满分30分)
近段时间你发现校园内浪费现象严重,请你在班会上发表演讲,谈谈你所看到的浪费现象及危害,并就这一现象发表个人见解。
1。不关水、不关教室的电灯
2。食堂里的桌子上丢满食物
3。校园里乱丢纸张、书本
1。浪费资源
2。形成坏习惯,不利于品德养成
3。浪费金钱,增加父母经济负担
注意:1。词数120左右;
2。演讲的开头已写好,不记入总词数。
参考词汇:食堂canteen&&给某人增加经济负担add financial burden to
sb
Dear
friends,
May I
have your attention, please? Now I’d like to make a speech here。 Nowadays, some of us students
have formed some bad habits in our school。 For example,
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假设你校举行题为“网吧的危害(Harmful Influence of Cyber Centers)”的征文活动。请根据下图写一篇英语短文,描述图中的内容,并就其反映的现象发表评论和提出方案。
要点提示:
1.一位父亲在找儿子
2.街上满是网吧&&
3.儿子在网吧玩
4.描述网吧多的现状
5.网吧的危害(评论)
6.解决方案
1.词数:100左右;
2.可适当增添细节,以使行文连贯;
3.文中不可使用真实姓名和学校名称;
4.参考词汇:网吧:cyber center。
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
秋天是最令人愉快的季节,既不热又不冷。上星期日你和同学们去乡下郊游,看到了一片丰收景象。请根据以下提示,用 100-120 词写一篇游记,描述那里的景象。&&&&&&&&&
1. 遍地金黄色的小麦。苹果、梨挂满枝头。
2. 一些农民忙着收割庄稼,有些在摘水果,“一分耕耘,一分收获”。
3. 这一切真像一幅美丽的图画,你们仿佛走进了一个奇异的世界。
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假设你校举行题为“网吧的危害(Harmful Influence of Cyber Centers)”的征文活动。请根据下图写一篇英语短文,描述图中的内容,并就其反映的现象发表评论和提出方案。
要点提示:
1.一位父亲在找儿子
2.街上满是网吧&&
3.儿子在网吧玩
4.描述网吧多的现状
5.网吧的危害(评论)
6.解决方案
1.词数:100左右;
2.可适当增添细节,以使行文连贯;
3.文中不可使用真实姓名和学校名称;
4.参考词汇:网吧:cyber center。

我要回帖