一篇八年级下册英语作文三班的转折点的作文,关于篮球的

求一篇作文关于篮球运球的 初三的最好原创 中心就是坚持之类的了 谢谢了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇作文关于篮球运球的 初三的最好原创 中心就是坚持之类的了 谢谢了
求一篇作文关于篮球运球的 初三的最好原创 中心就是坚持之类的了 谢谢了
当年我读高中的时候,写作文。。。关于什么命题的,别管都可以从篮球场了拿下来。。。(题外话)你这里说的“坚持”,哎...太多了,Allen Iverson
01年总决赛,VS季后赛处于不败之地的湖人,AI强忍身上十几处伤病,第一场客场战就拿下不可一世的拥有OK组合的Lakers......(以下省略无数个字)
NBA赛场上,无数个典例,带伤出战,带病出战,乔丹的腹泻和指伤,砍下38分、麦蒂出尽联盟卧推不给力,后来成为mvp、小斯小霸王应力性骨折,手术后焕发第二春、阿泰经过奥本山宫大战数年后扔可以厚着脸皮坚持“慈善·世界·和平”....看
好多啊。。。还有 作文就是要有自己的思想,自己的意念,自己的精神,再多话题,也抵不过你内心的真是感受,只看你用什么语言来描述用什么方式来表达罢了。祝你
其实我想说的 不给分 真的没几个人会费力帮你弄:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
单给一个题目就围绕题目自己联想,有些带问题或要求的一定要在你的作文中能找到题目所问问题的答案或满足题目中的要求.,更多英语作文题目及范文尽在/yingyuzuowen/
I'm a tall and lively boy. I like playing basketball very much because it's interesting. I like NBA, too. There are many famous stars in it. Such as Alan, Iveson, Tim, Donken, Jordan, Kobe, O'Neal and so on. Yao Ming is in the NBA, to...
《初二英语英语(下册)重点词组与句型》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:/english/。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。
a pair of一双,一对
ask for 请求
ask sb (not) to do sth叫某人干
agree with赞同
all year round一年到头,全年
all kinds of各种,各样
all the time一直
argue with与争吵
around the world在世界各地
arrive in/at到达
at least至少
at a meeting在开会
at first首先
as…as po... [
《选择练习-初二英语试题》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:/english/。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。
楂中初三英语复习初二u25练习 姓名__________
1. what was jim doing ________the teacher came in?
a.while b.and c.when d.but
2. the apples looks very ___________.
a. well b.nicely c.good d.cheaply
3._________kind the girl is! a..what b.what a c.how d.how a
4.i _________... [
讲座:从09中考看初二、初三英语学习
09中考已然过去,走出考场大部分考生反应英语偏难,这不禁让现初一、初二的家长捏了把冷汗。面对英语难度增加的趋势,即将上初二、初三的学生应如何学习英语?
中考网诚邀留学英语优秀教师团队为您
1、深度分析09中考英语难度
2、解读判卷标准
3、针对10年中考,规划初二、初三英语学习
这次讲座您还将免费得到2010年中考英语必备宝典,其中包括:
1、09年中考大纲短语、超纲短语
2、09年中考完成... [
初一英语 期末考试---高分必看
/thread--1.html
初二英语期末考试---高分必看
/thread--2.html
《初一、初二英语 期末考试
高分必看》由英语编辑整理,更多请访问:/english/ [
《初二下学期期中考试词组汇总140个》由出国留学网编辑整理。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。
1. 免费的________________________
2. 在电脑上______________________
3. 活到200岁____________________
4. 在100年内____________________
5. 空闲时间______________________
6. 在家学习______________________
7. 在高中________________________
8. 在大学________________________
9. 太空站___... [
《初二英语 Units 4-6中考链接》由出国留学网编辑整理。本内容整理时间为05月12日,如有任何问题请联系我们。
初二英语:Units 4-6中考链接
1. — is it from here to No. 1 Middle School?
—About half an hours walk. Let’s go and visit it.
A. How far B. How long
C. How many D. How much
根据答句“大约步行半小时的路程”,可知问句应该是询问“距离”, 用how far.选A.
2. The heavy snowstorm made the moun... [
【09年2月13日 更新】初二英语 每日一题
【09年2月12日 更新】初二英语 每日一题
【09年2月11日 更新】初二英语 每日一题
【09年2月10日 更新】初二英语 每日一题
【09年2月9日 更新】初二英 语 每日一题
【09年2月6日 更新】初二英 语 每日一题
【09年2月5日 更新】初二英语 每日一题
《初二英语 每日一题 【09年2月13日 更新】》由出国留学网编辑整理... [
1. so + 助动词+人称代词主格
E.g. Tom doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, & I spat in this beer, do not drink!&. After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, &So did I!&
汤姆不想别人偷喝他的啤酒,所以他在上面贴了张条,上面写着“我在啤酒里吐了吐沫!”过了几分钟,他回来的时候发现他的纸条旁边有另外一张纸条,上面写着“我也吐了吐沫!”
2. pass ... [
初二英语期中测试试题
八年级英语下册期中测试题1
新目标八年级下英语期中综合测试卷6套
新目标八年级下英语期中考试试卷
八年级英语下册期中统考试题
八年级下英语期中试卷6
八年级英语下册期中试卷10
八年级英语半期考试题
八年级下英语期中试卷3
八年级下期末英语模拟试卷6
新目标英语八下期末模拟试卷7
新目标英语八年级下期末模拟试卷9
八年级英语下期末测试卷
八年级英语上期末检测题
新目标八年级下英语期末精选选择题150例... [
八年级英语课件-初二英语上学期unit11
《八年级英语课件 初二英语上学期unit11》由出国留学编辑精心为您学习英语准备. [
My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.
Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I’m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so GREat!
Basketball needs quick reaction and deci... [
英语作文题目要求 将来 机器人将会给我们生活带来巨大的变化 未来人们的生活钟的很多事情将有机器人完成 如做一些家务 购物 做饭以及不出家门就可以看医生等 请根据 &The Life in the Future&写一篇文章 大家帮忙下 80词左右 不用太多 记住要初二 读得懂的
Have you ever thought about the life with robots in the next 50 or 100 years?
We can imagine that all the housework, including washing dishes and cleaning the win... [
还有发型啊,身材啊什么,例:
I have curly/straight hair.
I have brown/blue/yellow/black ……hair.
I have long/short hair.
He is tall/short/medium height/heavy/fat/thin……
还有形容人的品格的:
They are kind/great/honest/nice/unbelieveable/lovely……
1.Mr.King knew a lot and the learned persons were glad to make friends with him.
Chinese:由于金先生懂得很多,很多有知识的人愿意和他交朋友.
像很简单的描写句:
May 28th Monday Cloudy
This afternoon we had a PE lesson. Our teacher taught us to practise the long jump. When the bell rang, we gathered on the playground. After warming-up exercises, the teacher told us the way of long jump and showed us how to do it. Then we followed the teacher and practised one after another. Soon came my turn, but I felt a hit nervous. Though I failed the first time, yet I ... [
Ms Jerry is a foreign teacher. She oomes from New Zealand. She is thirty-one years old. She has fair hair, white skin and gray eyes. She is tall and slim. She looks very kind. And in fact, she is kind indeed.
Ms Jerry is a good teacher. Although she only comes to our school twice a week, yet she is very responsible to her work and strict with her students. Once. she was ill, but she went on giving... [
I have a relative who owns a tea plantation in the southern area of Taiwan. Once or twice a year I go to visit them for a holiday, and sometimes I help them collect tea leaves. A pound of tea is made of hundreds of dried tea leaves.
The Plant they come from is a small evergreen tree. Usually my relatives trim the trees so that they are only about three feet tall. When they are three years old, the... [
I don't like Saturday at all. Because I am too busy to enjoy myself. In the morning, I go to school to have classes from 8:00 to 11:30. In the afternoon, I play the violin with the classmates from 2 to 4.
In the evening, I have to go to an evening school.When I get back, I only want to have a sound sleep. Sometimes I'm as busy as a bee. I would like to have a free Saturday of my own.
《初中英语作... [
I have several friends. Wang Lin is my best friend. He is eleven years old. He comes from Beijing.
Wang Lin came here three years ago. He came with his parents. His father is an engineer and his mother is a middle school teacher. He has no brothers or sisters. He is the only child of his parents.
We are classmates at school, so we see much of each other.He is fond of English and I am good at maths... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 04:05:56您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
人教版八年级上册五单元作文:陋室铭之篮球铭
来源:  10:39:15 【】 
  球不在大,能投就行。人不在高,能进就行。吾心有球,球在吾心。"一天不练球,一天没长进。"打场无菜鸟,个个是精英。可以突人群,投空心。观CBA之争霸,赏NBA之风云。东部奥尼尔,西部有姚明。麦迪云:&信不信由您。&1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:18:55)?&&( 15:17:02)?&&( 15:14:59)?&&( 14:44:28)?&&( 14:42:44)?&&( 14:41:19)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved