补充:是首纯音乐 听起来有感觉 没有唱
补充:是首纯音乐 听起来有感觉 没有唱
我也想要,找不到!
我找到了& Bob Mitchell-Silver Mountains
其他回答 (6)
嗯,好的,俺任务
奥运会CCTV5夺冠精彩瞬
你确定是歌名?
这是一首英文歌 是Queen(皇后乐队)的经典歌曲, 我们是冠军 英文歌词 I&ve paid my dues Time after time I&ve done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I&ve made a few I&ve had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I&ve come through And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions of the World I&ve taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it&s been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before The whole human race And I ain&t gonna lose And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions of the World We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions 这首歌很鼓舞人啊,呵呵
这是一首英文歌 是Queen(皇后乐队)的经典歌曲, 我们是冠军 英文歌词 I&ve paid my dues Time after time I&ve done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I&ve made a few I&ve had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I&ve come through And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions of the World I&ve taken my bows And my curtain calls You brought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it&s been no bed of roses No pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before The whole human race And I ain&t gonna lose And we mean to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions of the World We are the champions - my friends And we&ll keep on fighting Till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers &Cause we are the champions 这首歌很鼓舞人啊,呵呵
我去 你怎么不看我P·S不是安踏广告
上网搜搜啊
我能搜到就不会来提问了啊
哥们。。。我要的是伦敦奥运会啊,伦敦 不会雅典
相关知识等待您来回答
综合体育领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号歌曲 2008奥运会奖牌榜背景音乐 气势恢宏版 歌手
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
热度 122110
18 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
2008奥运会奖牌榜背景音乐 气势恢宏版