我的妈妈每天运动多长时间最好花1个小时的时间做运动

翻译。a你每天学习几个小时?b妈妈要我每天锻炼。c我和我的家人上周在美丽的乡村度过一段美好的时光。_百度知道
翻译。a你每天学习几个小时?b妈妈要我每天锻炼。c我和我的家人上周在美丽的乡村度过一段美好的时光。
翻译。a你每天学习几个小时?b妈妈要我每天锻炼。c我和我的家人上周在美丽的乡村度过一段美好的时光。d他们正在建一条隧珐护粹咎诔侥达鞋惮猫道它将穿过这座山。e我们将尽量在七点之前到校。
How many hours do you study every day;Mother ask me tLast week, my family and I spend a good time in the bThey a珐护粹咎诔侥达鞋惮猫re building a tunnel We will try to get to school before 7 o '
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Every day you learn a few hours? Mother should I exercise every day. My family and I had a wonderful time in the beautiful countryside last week. D they are building a tunnel through the mountain it will. We will try to get to school 珐护粹咎诔侥达鞋惮猫before seven.
A do you study every day? B mother wants me to exercise every day. C last week, my family and I spend a good time in the beautiful countryside. D they are building a tunnel through the mountain it will. E we will try to get to school before 7 o 'clock.
I spend half a hour on body building every day.%D%A
翻译什么啊!大哥
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的妈妈每天花1个小时的时间做运动_百度知道
我的妈妈每天花1个小时的时间做运动
我有更好的答案
!不过她就是懒得要死当然好!超级好的呀!一个是出汗排毒!还有就是锻炼身体!另外个是保持身材!我都希望我妈能每天锻炼
运动对身体好
真好,贵在坚持,我们年青人都没这能耐,为老人家赞一个
你的问题呢?小孩。
嗯 什么武动
什么意思?请问你是要问什么?
这英语怎么写
呃,我不能确定我的就一定是正确的,但是我推荐你用有道词典。
或者在线翻译,用百度搜?
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译英语(初一)谢谢你帮助我们学英语。你们不应该一直工作。妈妈每天花一个小时打扫房间。在周末我们没有时间看电视。我们的老师说我们不应该玩太多的电脑游戏。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译英语(初一)谢谢你帮助我们学英语。你们不应该一直工作。妈妈每天花一个小时打扫房间。在周末我们没有时间看电视。我们的老师说我们不应该玩太多的电脑游戏。
翻译英语(初一)谢谢你帮助我们学英语。你们不应该一直工作。妈妈每天花一个小时打扫房间。在周末我们没有时间看电视。我们的老师说我们不应该玩太多的电脑游戏。
鸡! 鸡鸡!
Thank you to help us with our English. You should not always work. Mother spends an hour to clean the room. On weekends we have no time to watch TV. Our teacher said we shouldn't play computer games too much.
English.我只会一个,不晓得对否?请多多指教!!!!
谢谢你帮助我们学英语。Thank you for helping us learn english.你们不应该一直工作。You shouldn't keep working always.妈妈每天花一个小时打扫房间。Mother spends one hour cleaning the rooms.在周末我们没有时间看电视。We...
Thank you for helping me learn English.You shouldn't keep working.My mother spends an hour cleaning the room every day.We don't have time to watch TV on weekends.Our teachers say t...
Thank you for helping us study english.
1thank you for helping us to learn English2you are not supposed to keep working3Mom spends an hour cleaning the room every day4we have not time watching TV at weekends5our teacher said that we were not supposed to play the computer game too much
You should not keep working all the time.Mum spends an hour on cleaning house every day.We have no time to watch TV iat weekends.Our teachers said that we should not play computer games often.
Thank you for helping us with our EnglishYou should not work all the time. Mother spends an hour to clean the roomOn weekends we have no time to watch TV Our teacher said we shouldn't play computer games too much
1.Thank you for help us with our English.2.You should not have been working.3.Mothers spend an hour cleaning the room.4.On the weekends we do not have time to watch TV.5.Our teacher said we should not play too many computer games.我能帮你滴就这些拉呵呵-------------------------通
Thank you to help us with our English. You should not always work. Mother spends an hour to clean the room. On weekends we have no time to watch TV. Our teacher said we shouldn't play computer games too much. ...........哦当前位置:&

我要回帖

更多关于 每天最佳运动时间 的文章

随机推荐