初中英语单词表演讲稿200词

您当前所在位置:
中学生我的梦想英语演讲稿200字精选
中学生我的梦想英语演讲稿200字精选
students, guests , teachers and honorable judges
good morning !
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher....
as the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. i don&t expect complete freedom, which is impossible. i simply have a dream that supports my life.
i dream that one day, i could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. with my favorite fictions, i lie freely on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. simple and short enjoyment can bring me great satisfaction.中学生我的梦想英语演讲稿200字精选由精品学习网提供!
i dream that one day the adults could throw their prejudice of comic and cartoon away. they could keep a lovely heart that can share sorrow and happiness with us while watching cartoon or doing personal things. that&s the real communication of heart to heart.
i have the belief that my dreams should come true. i am looking forward to some day coming when i am like a proud eagle, which flies to the blue and vast sky.中学生我的梦想英语演讲稿200字精选由精品学习网提供!
相关推荐:初中英语演讲幽默故事,单词简单,带有动作,大概200字左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初中英语演讲幽默故事,单词简单,带有动作,大概200字左右
初中英语演讲幽默故事,单词简单,带有动作,大概200字左右
Hello everyone,today I'm very glad to be here to address a speech about joking. As we all feel, we are having a busy life -- busy working,busy studying,busy talking,busy eating,and even,busy falling a...您当前所在位置:
2014年爱国演讲稿200字
近日小编了解到很多同学不太清楚演讲稿怎么写,因此为大家整理了一些优秀的演讲稿范文,小编整理了2014年爱国演讲稿200字,请同学们参考。
在爬满甲骨文的钟鼎之上,读祖国童年的灵性;在布满烽火的长城之上,读祖国青春的豪放;在缀满诗歌与科学的大地之上,读祖国壮年的成熟&&
我想说又不愿说,我也曾看到祖国的孱弱,在圆明园烧焦的废墟之上,我看祖国是一滩血;在邓世昌勇猛的&致远舰&上,我看祖国是一团火。但我的祖国没有沉没,在亚细亚的东部,用宽厚的臂膀,挽起高山大海,将炎黄子孙揽于怀中,用茅草和土砖修复残缺的岁月,用野菜和稀粥喂养饥饿的生活。中山先生,在黑夜里开始规划治国方略,毛泽东,在贫瘠的土地上,支撑民族的血肉与骨骼;邓小平,把饱经沧桑的瞳仁放大,指引多灾多难的祖国,从世纪的风雨中神奇地走过!
2014年爱国演讲稿200字就为大家介绍到这儿了,希望对大家有所帮助,更多精彩内容尽在精品学习网。初一英语200词演讲稿 我的家庭_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语200词演讲稿 我的家庭
初一英语200词演讲稿 我的家庭
Good morning everyone.There are three people in my family.My father,my mother and I. I love them very much.My father is a doctor,he is so patient and handsome .He often plays football with me on weeke...初一英语演讲稿,100到200字,3分钟能讲完,什么类型都可以,非常急,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语演讲稿,100到200字,3分钟能讲完,什么类型都可以,非常急,
初一英语演讲稿,100到200字,3分钟能讲完,什么类型都可以,非常急,
Everyone has their own dream,the dream of every individual are great,happy,far away.Dreams of making each individual to strive for their goals,to strive,to struggle,to open up.My dream is a long Great later,when a police officer.Was a child,I saw uniformed police officers,I feel a special air,on television saw the police risk their lives to rescue and save people when I told them more of a cult.They disregard their own safety,to maintain the social peace.When someone asked if I want to do when you grow up,I am proud to say:"When the police." But I understand that when a police officer is not an easy thing to do,the light still does not work like the.The key is to learn cultural knowledge,and actively exercise good health,so be possible to achieve my dream.I put my dream in mind and study hard.Strive to make my dreams come true as soon as possible.每一个人都有自己的梦想,每一个人的梦想都是伟大的,幸福的,遥远的.梦想使每一个人为自己的目标去努力,去奋斗,去拼搏,去开拓.我的梦想是长大后当一名警察.小时候,我看见穿制服的警察,觉得特别的神气,在电视里看到警察冒着生命危险去抢险救人时,我对他们更有了一种崇拜.他们不顾自己的安危,维护着社会的安宁.当有人问我长大后想干什么时,我会很自豪地说:“当警察.”但我明白当一名警察并不是一件容易的事,光想还不行的.关键是要学好文化知识,积极锻炼好身体,这样才有可能实现我的梦想.我把我的梦想记在心中,努力学习.争取让我的梦想早日成真.

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐