求狮子王英文版双语字幕1英文版电影 带中英文字幕。。。

狮子王1电影片段有英文字幕_电影 - 糖豆网 - 在线观看
------- ---
狮子王1电影片段有英文字幕
大家都在看
已经有次观看
分享给站外好友
播放器地址
紫血天魔上传于1年前
狮子王1片段有英文字幕 观看视频 :感动一生的电影&狮子王&中英文台词1
From the day we arrive on the
planet &从我们出生的那一刻
And,blinking,step into the sun
睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to see than can ever be
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be
有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be
有找不完的宝藏
But the sun rolling high
可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky
在那色彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and small on the endless
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life
那是生生不息
And it moves us all
而那感动了你我
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
Life's not fair,is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You see,I... Well,I shall never be
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
And you shall never see the light of
another day.
而你永远也见不到明天了
Didn't your mother tell you not to
play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你
不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm here to announce that King
Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了
So you'd better have a good excuse
for missing the ceremony this morning.
所以对你今天早上
没有出席那个仪式
最好找个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lose more than that when
the king gets through with you.
等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a
他就像只拉肚子的河马
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now,Scar,don't look at me that
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my big brother
descending from on high to mingle with the
commoners.
我大哥怎么屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混?
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the
presentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
Oh,I feel simply awful!
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind.
我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind
是呀,你忘的不只如此
as the king's brother you should've
been first in line!
身为大王的弟弟
你应该站在第一位
Well,I was first in line until the
little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位
直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son...
这个小毛球是我儿子
and your future king.
他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa.
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper,temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
Well, as far as brains go,I got the
lion's share.
要说脑袋的话
我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute
strength...
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of
the gene pool.
恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因
There's one in every
family,sire.
每个家庭都会有这个问题
Two in mine,actually...
事实上我家有两个
and they always manage to ruin
special occasions.
而且他们总会想尽办法
破坏特别的场合
What am I going to do with
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw
拿他做地毯会非常好看
And just think,
而且想一想
Whenever he gets dirty... you could
take him out and beat him.
每次弄脏的时候
你可以拿出去打一打
Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Your son is awake.
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunrise,he's your son.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad.
爸…拜托啦!
You promised.
你答应过我的呀!
好吧,好吧
I'm up,I'm up.
我醒了,我醒了
Look,Simba.
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our
阳光所照到的一切
都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler rises and
falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治
就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will set on my
time here...
总有一天,太阳将会
跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will rise with you as the new
并且在你当国王的时候
- And this'll all be mine? -
Everything.
这一切都是我的吗?
所有的一切
Everything the light
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there,Simba.
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king
getting your way all the time.
国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? - Simba...
Everything you see exists together in
a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命
都存在一种微妙的平衡关系
As king,you need to understand that
balance...
身为国王,你不但要了解这种平衡
and respect all the
creatures...
还要去尊重所有的生物
from the crawling ant to the leaping
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But,Dad,don't we eat the
但是,爸…
我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes,Simba,but let me explain.
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
When we die,our bodies become the
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
and the antelope eat the
而羚羊是吃草的
And so we are all connected in the
great circle of life.
所以在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的
- Good morning,sire!
早安,陛下
- Good morning,Zazu.
沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report.
Fire away.
我来做早上的例行报告,你说吧
Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain
above it all
黑猩猩激动
而长颈鹿高高在上
Elephants remember,though just what,I
can't recall
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
Crocodiles are snapping up fresh
offers from the banks
鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物
Shown interest in my nest egg,
他向我展示巢里的蛋
but I quickly said,no,thanks
我很快拒绝了
We haven't paid the hornbills,and the
vultures have a hunch
我们没去看犀鸟
而秃鹰有第六感
Not everyone invited will be coming
back from lunch
不是每个受邀的人
都会来吃午餐
This is the morning report
哈哈,这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the
大事小事不漏掉
It’s every grunt,roar,and
每个咕哝声,吼叫,鼻息声
Not a tale I distort
不是我编的故事
On the morning report
都在晨间报告
- What are you doing,son? -
儿子,你在干什么?扑东西
Let an old pro show you how it's
让个老手示范给你看看
Oh,the buffalo
have got a beef about...
Stay low to the ground.
离地面低点儿
Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground.
好的,离地面低点儿
Not a sound.
The season's colors seen in all the
所有牧群的季节色是藏红
Take it slow. One more step...
- then... ...in the dung
然后,突袭
This is the morning report
这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the
有长的有短的
Every grunt,roar,and snort
每个咕哝声,吼叫,鼻息声
Not a tale I distort
&不是我编的故事
On the morning report
都在晨间报告
That’s very good!
- Zazu! - Yes!
什么事呀?
Sir! News from the
underground.
长官!地下传来的消息
Now,this time...
好,这一次呢…
Sire!Hyenas in the pride
土狼到了荣耀大地啦!
Zazu,take Simba home.
沙祖,带辛巴回家
- Dad,can't I come?爸爸,我不能去吗?
不行,儿子
I never get to go anywhere.
什么地方都不准我去
Oh,young master,one day,you will be
哦,小主人
将来你也会当国王的
Then you can chase those
slobbering,mangy stupid poachers from dawn until dusk..
然后你就可以从早到晚随心所欲地去赶走那些流着口水的卑鄙的愚蠢的偷猎者
&Hey,Uncle Scar!
Guess what?
嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?
I despise guessing games.
我最痛恨猜谜游戏了
I'm gonna be king of Pride
我将成为荣耀石国王耶
哦!真好啊
My dad just showed me the whole
kingdom...
我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度
and I'm gonna rule it all.
而我将会统治一切
Yes,well forgive me for not leaping
是啊,哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来
Bad back,you know.
我的背不好你知道的
Hey,Uncle Scar,
嘿,刀疤叔叔
when I'm king,what'll that make
如果我是国王
那你做什么?
A monkey's uncle.
一只猴子的叔叔
You're so weird.
你不会了解的
You have no idea.
还有更怪的呢!
So,your father showed you the whole
kingdom,did he?
哦!原来你爸爸带你
看过整个王国了,是吗?
Everything.
He didn't show you what's beyond that
rise... at the northern border?
他没有带你到北方边界
太阳升起的地方吗?
He said I can't go there.
他说我不能去那里
And he's absolutely right.
他说的完全正确
It's far too dangerous.
那里太危险了
Only the bravest lions go
只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀
Well,I'm brave. What's out
我很勇敢啊!
那有什么?
I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell
对不起,辛巴
我就是不能告诉你
Simba,Simba,
辛巴,辛巴
I'm only looking out... for the
well-being of my favorite nephew.
我只是在为我
最喜欢的侄子着想
Yeah,right. I'm your only
没错,我是你唯一的侄子
All the more reason for me to be
protective.
所以罗,我才更要保护你
An elephant graveyard is no place for
a young prince. oh
一个年轻的王子
不适合到大象墓园去的
An elephant what?
大象的什么?
Oh,dear,I've said too much.
我说的太多了
Well,I suppose you'd have found out
sooner or later...
不过我猜你早晚总会发现的
you being so clever and all.
你一直是这么样的聪明
Oh,just do me one favor.
帮我个忙吧!
Promise me you'll never visit that
dreadful place.
跟我保证你绝对不会去那个可怕的地方
- No problem.
- There's a good lad.
这才是乖孩子
You run along now and have
你现在自己出去玩吧
And remember,
并且记得哦…
it's our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
- Hey,Nana, - Hi,Simba.
Come on. I just heard about this
great place.
我刚才听到一个很棒的地方
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a
辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊
And it's time for yours.
你也该洗澡罗
Mom,you're messing up my mane!
妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦
好了!好了
I'm clean. Can we go now?
我们可以走了吗?
So,where are we going?
我们要到哪里去呀?
It better not be anyplace
最好不要什么无聊的地方
No,it's really cool.
不!那地方真的很酷耶
So,where is this really cool
那么这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?
Oh. Around the water hole.
就在水洞附近
The water hole?
水洞附近?
What's so great about the water
水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?
I'll show you when we get
等到了那里我再告诉你
Mom,can I go with Simba?
妈,我能去吗?
Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi?
沙拉碧你说呢?
- Please? - Please?
It's all right with me.
我是没什么意见
- All right! - Yeah!
As long as Zazu goes with you.
不过要沙祖跟你们一起去
No,not Zazu.
不…不要沙祖
Step lively.
The sooner we get to the water hole
the sooner we can leave.
越快到水洞
我们就可以离开
So,where are we really going?
我们到底要去哪里呀?
- An elephant graveyard. -
一个大象的墓园
Shh! Zazu.
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the
我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀? &
Oh,just look at you two.
哦!看看你们俩个
再去大象的墓园
Little seeds of romance blossoming in
the savanna.
浪漫的种子在大草原上开花
Your parents will be
thrilled...
你们的父母会很高兴的
what with your being betrothed and
all. - Be... what?
还有你的未婚妻,
- Betrothed. Intended.
Affianced.
已订婚者,未婚妻,订婚
Meaning...?
One day,you two are going to be
有一天你们俩个会结婚 &&
I can't marry her.
我不能娶她耶
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
Yeah,it'd be so weird.
对,那实在太奇怪了
Sorry to bust your bubble...
很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦
but you two turtledoves have no
但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择
It's a tradition going back
generations.
这是流传了好几世代的传统
When I'm king,that'll be the first
thing to go.
等我当国王
第一就是废除这件事
- Not so long as I'm around. .
只要有我在就不准
- In that case,you're fired
哦,那你被开除了
Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can
但只有国王才能开除我
Well,he's the future king.
可是他是未来的国王啊
Yeah,so you have to do what I tell
对!所以我说什么你都得听
Not yet,I don't. .
现在还不必听
And with an attitude like
而且由你这种态度
I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...
a pretty pathetic king indeed.
恐怕你以后会变成
一个相当悲惨的国王
Hmm. Not the way I see it.
哼!我看才不会呢
I'm gonna be a mighty king,
我将会是万兽之王
so enemies beware
所以敌人们都要小心
Well,I've never seen a king of beasts
With quite so little hair
我从来没有一个兽王只有这么一点头发
I'm gonna be the main event like no
king was before来看看我的威严
没有人比得过
I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm
workin' on my roar
我整装打扮,俯视众生,我练习吼声
Thus far,a rather uninspiring
现在为止,还很平凡
Oh,I just can't wait to be
我等不及成为国王
You've rather a long way to go,young
master,if you think...
你还有很长的路要走呢
小主人,如果你以为…
- No one sayin', "Do this"
没有人说,“这么做”
- Now,when I said that...
我那么说的时候
- No one saying,"Be
没有说:“到那儿”
- What I meant was...
我的意思是…
- No one sayin',"Stop that"
没有人说:“那样不行”
- But what you don't realize... - No
one sayin',"See here"
你还不知道,没有人说:“看这儿”
Free to run around all day
每天自由自在到处跑
Well,that's definitely out.
肯定是越界了
Free to do it all my way
随心所欲的做事情
I think it's time that you and I
Arranged a heart-to-heart
我认为现在你和我应该交下心
Kings don't need advice from little
hornbills for a start
首先国王不需要小犀鸟的建议
If this is where the monarchy is
headed,count me out
如果这是君主制的方向,那就淘汰我吧
Out of service,out of Africa,
赶我走,离开非洲
I wouldn't hang about
我不会逗留
This child is getting wildly out of
这小孩心比天也
Oh,I just can't wait to be
我等不及成为国王
Everybody,look left
所有人往左看
Everybody,look right
所有人往右看
Everywhere you look,
不管向哪边看
I'm standing in the spotlight
我都是万众瞩目的中心
Let every creature go for broke and
让所有万物都一起尽情歌唱
Let's hear it in the herd and on the
让我们自由自在的欣赏
It's gonna be King Simba's finest
这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈
Oh,I just can't wait to be
我等不及成为国王…
I beg your pardon,madam,
对不起,夫人
All right! It worked! - We lost
好啦!成功了&
我们摆脱他了吧
- I am a genius.
我…是个天才
Hey,genius,it was my idea.
嘿!天才,
那是我的主意
Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With
但是,是我执行的啊,还有我
- Oh,yeah?
哦,是吗?
- Pinned ya.
- Hey,let me up.
Pinned ya again.
又压住了吧
This is it. We made it.
It's really creepy.
这里阴森森的
Yeah. Isn't it great?
是啊,不是很棒吗?
- We could get in big trouble.
我们可能会有大麻烦
I wonder if its brains are still in
不知道他的脑袋还在不在?
There's only one way to know.
只有一个办法能知道
Come on,let's go check it out.
走吧,我们去看看.
The only checking out you will do...
will be to check out of here.
你们唯一该做的事情
就是立刻离开这里
We're way beyond the boundary of the
pride lands.
我们已经超出
荣耀土地的范围太远了
Look,Banana Beak is scared.
香蕉嘴老头害怕了
It's Mr. Banana Beak to you,
不管我是不是香蕉嘴小老头
and right now we are all in very real
我们的处境真的是很危险
Danger? Ha!
危险?哈哈…
I walk on the wide side.
我在荒野中行走
I laugh in the face of danger.
我会当面嘲笑危险
Well,well,well,
Well,well,well,
哈哈哈哈…
what have we got here?
看看这是什么?
Hmm. I don't
know,Shenzi.我不知道,桑琪
What do you think,Ed?
你觉得呢?
Just what I was thinking.
对!就如我想的一样
A trio of trespassers!
三个私闯禁地的家伙
And quite by accident,
这完全是个意外!
let me assure you. A simple
navigational error.
我跟你们保证
这只是航行上的小小的错误
Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait.
I know you. You're Mufasa's little
你是木法沙的小跟班
I,madam,am the king's
major-domo.
我是国王陛下的总管
- And that would make you...
这么说你就是…
- The future king.
未来的国王
Do you know what we do to kings who
step out of their kingdom?
你知道我们是怎么对付
超出自己国界的国王吗?
You can't do anything to me.
你们也不能把我怎么样啊!
Technically,they can. We are on their
法律上可以,
我们在他们的土地上
But,Zazu,you told me they're
nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers.
可是沙祖你跟我说
他们只是爱流口水的卑鄙愚蠢的捕猎者啊!
- Lx-nay on the upid-stay.
能不能不要再提
傻瓜这两个字?
- Who are you callin'
upid-stay?
嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?
My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time
停…你看那个太阳
What's the hurry? We'd love you to
stick around for dinner. Yeah,
我们很乐意你留下来晚餐
we could have whatever's lion
我们可以吃…
狮子大餐呀!
Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got
有了,有了,有了
Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you
我要一份幼狮三明治
你觉得呢?
什么?阿德?
What is it?
Hey,did we order this dinner to
我们要订的晚餐走了吗?
没有啊!怎么啦?
- 'Cause there it goes!
因为他们跑了
- Did we lose 'em?
我们甩掉他们了吗?
- I think so.
Where's Zazu?
沙祖在哪?
The little major-domo bird
hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.
原来我们的小总管
一路赶着想做只白煮鸟
Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler!
不!我不要做白煮鸟!
Hey,why don't you pick on somebody
your own size?
嘿!你们为什么不去找一个
跟你们差不多大的
- Like you?
像…你吗?
Here,kitty,kitty,kitty.
快来呀!小宝贝
That was it?
哈哈…就这样吗?
Do it again. Come on.
再吼一次,来呀!
Oh,please,please!
Uncle,uncle! - Silence!
大哥!安静!
We're gonna shut up right
now!我们刚打算闭嘴
We're really
sorry.我们真的很抱歉
If you ever come near my son
如果你们敢再靠近我儿子
Oh,this is your son?
这位…这位是您的儿子?
- Oh,your son? - Did you know
that?是您的儿子啊?你知道吗?
didn't know...
不知道,我?我不知道
No,did you?不知道,你知道吗?
- No,of course not. - No.
不,当然不知道。不知道
Ed?阿德?
You deliberately disobeyed me.
你故意违抗我的命令
- Dad,I'm sorry.
爸,我很抱歉
- Let's go home.
跟我回家去
I thought you were very brave.
我认为你非常勇敢
- Yes,sire?
是的,陛下
- Take Nala home.
带娜娜回家
I've got to teach my son a
我必须要给我儿子上一课
Come,Nala.
娜娜,走吧
Simba, good luck.辛巴,祝你好运!
Simba,I'm very disappointed in
辛巴,我对你非常失望
- I know.我知道
- You could've been killed.
你可能会死掉
You deliberately disobeyed
你故意违抗我的命令
and what's worse,
而且更糟的是
you put Nala in danger.
你让娜娜有生命危险
I was just trying to be brave,like
我只是想要跟你一样勇敢
I'm only brave when I have to
我只有在必要的时候才勇敢
Simba,being brave doesn't mean you go
looking for trouble.
辛巴,勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦
But you're not scared of
可是你好像什么都不怕
I was today. - You
我今天就怕了。
I thought I might lose you.
我以为我会失去你
Oh. I guess even kings get
scared,huh?噢…原来国王也会害怕
- But you know
但是你知道吗?
I think those hyenas were even
我认为那些土狼比你还害怕
'Cause nobody messes with your dad. -
Come here,you.
因为没有人有胆子敢和你爸爸乱来。来这儿,你。
- Oh,no! No!
不要,不要
Come here!
- We're pals,right?
我们是伙伴,对吗?
And we'll always be
together,right?
我们会永远在一起,对吧?
let me tell you something... that my
father told me.
我告诉你一些
我爸爸曾告诉我的事情
Look at the stars.
你看那些星星
The great kings of the past...
过去那些伟大的国王
Iook down on us from those
从那些星星上看着我们
So whenever you feel alone...
所以每当你寂寞的时候
just remember that those kings...
will always be there to guide you...
只要记得那些国王
永远在那里指引着你
and so will I.
还有我也是
Man,that lousy Mufasa.
老兄,那个糟糕的木法沙。
I won't be able to sit for a
害我一个星期都不能坐
It's not funny,Ed.
这个不好笑,阿德
Hey,shut up!
Will you knock it
你们能不能住手?
Well,he started it.
是他先动手的
Look at you guys.
看看你们。
No wonder we're dangling at the
bottom of the food chain.
难怪我们只能在食物链最底部晃荡
Man,I hate dangling.
我痛恨晃荡
You know,if it weren't for those
lions.. &如果不是那些狮子
we'd be runnin' the joint. Man,I hate
这地方早就是我们的了
。老兄,我痛恨狮子!
- So pushy. - And hairy.
那么盛气凌人,-又粗鲁的
- And stinky.
- And,man,are they...
还有他们…
- Ugly! - Ugly!
Oh,surely,we lions are not all that
我们狮子当然
不全都是那么糟糕的
Oh,Scar. It's just you.
刀疤,原来是你
We were afraid it was somebody
important.
我们还以为是什么大人物呢!
Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. -
对呀,就像木法沙
- Now,that's power.
- Tell me about it. I just hear that
name,and I shudder.
给我讲讲,光听他的名字我就会发抖
- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again.
Ooh,it tingles me.
I'm surrounded by idiots.
Now,you,Scar,
我身边全是一些白痴,你,刀疤
I mean,you're one of us.
我是说,你是我们的一份子。
- I mean,you're our pal.
我是说,你是我们的伙伴
- Charmed.
Oh,I like that.
噢,我喜欢
He's not king,but he's still so
他不是国王
但他还是那么有威严
是呀,刀疤
Did you bring us anything to eat,
Scar,old buddy,old pal?你有没给我们带吃的?刀疤,老伙伴,老朋友?
Did ya,did ya,did ya?
有没有,有没有?
I don't think you really deserve
我认为你们实在不配吃这个
I practically gift-wrapped those cubs
for you...
我只是特别把它作为狮子的礼物包装
送来给你们的
and you couldn't even dispose of
而你们连他们也干不掉
可是你知道
it wasn't exactly like they was
alone,Scar.
他们并不是
自己单独来的,刀疤
Yeah. What were we supposed to
对呀!我们该怎么做呢?
kill Mufasa?
杀了木法沙?
Precisely.
一点也没错
I know that your powers of
我清楚你们的记忆力
Are as wet as a warthog's
和野猪的屁股一样臭
But thick as you are
但你们虽然笨
Pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
我的话是一种荣誉
It's clear from your vacant
expressions
你们愚蠢的脑瓜也会明白
The lights are not all on
阳光并不是总高高在上
But we're talking kings and
successions &但我们说的是国王和继位
Even you can't be caught unawares So
prepare for the chance of a lifetime
即使你们也不会轻易被逮到,所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备
Be prepared for sensational
为轰动性的新闻做好准备
A shiny new era is tiptoeing
一个新的时代它悄悄要到来
And where do we feature?
那我们能做点什么?
Just listen to teacher
I know it sounds sordid But you'll be
我知道听起来卑鄙,但你们会得到回报
When at last I am given my
在我最终得到应得的权益
And injustice deliciously
正义得到伸张之时
Be prepared
Yeah, be prepared.对,准备好
We'll be prepared. For what?
我们准备好,准备什么?
- For the death of the king.
准备木法沙王之死!
- Why,is he sick?他是不是病了?
- No,fool,we're going to kill him...
and Simba,too.
不,笨蛋!我们要杀了他
Great idea. Who needs a king?
谁需要国王啊!
No king,no king, la-la la-la la
不要国王…
Idiots! There will be a king!
白痴!会有一个国王的
- Hey,but you said...
但是你说…
- I will be king!
我将要做你们的国王
Stick with me,
只要跟着我
and you'll never go hungry
你们就再也不会饿肚子了
- Yeah! - Yeah! All right!
All right! Long live the king!
国王万岁!
- Long live the king!
国王万岁!
- Long live the king!
国王万岁!
It's great that we'll soon be
看来很快我们就会有结盟
With a king who'll be all-time
和一个受人敬仰的国王
Of course,quid pro quo,you're
当然,代价是,你们要
To take certain duties on
履行一些职责
The future is littered with
看来未来是充满着奖赏的
And though I'm the main
虽然我是主要的获利者
The point that I must emphasize
但我必须强调一点
You won't get a sniff without
没有我你们什么也得不到。
So prepare for the coup of the
century快准备!为世纪行动做好准备!
Be prepared for the murkiest
为最阴暗的诡计做好准备
Meticulous planning Tenacity
顽强中包含着
Decades of denial &数十年的忍耐
Is simply why I'll be king undisputed
Respected,saluted
是我成为国王的原因,毫无争议,受人尊敬,赞扬
And seen for the wonder I am
被视为奇迹
Yes,my teeth and ambitions are
对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露
Be prepared
Yes,our teeth and ambitions are
bared对,我的利齿和雄心一起暴露
Be prepared
Now,you wait here.
好,你在这等着
Your father has a marvelous surprise
你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜
Ooh,what is it?
什么惊喜?
If I told you,it wouldn't be a
surprise,now,would it?
如果我告诉你的话
那就不叫惊喜了,对不对
If you tell me,I'll still act
surprised.
如果你告诉我
我会装得很惊讶
Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty
你实在是非常的调皮
- Come on,Uncle Scar.
说嘛!刀疤叔叔
- No,no,no,no,no,no,no.
This is just for you and your
这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情
You know,a sort of father-son...
是那种父子之间的…关系
Well,I better go get him. - I'll go
好了,我最好去找他去,&
我跟你一起去
No. Just stay on this rock.
不…你只管待在这个石块上
You wouldn't want to end up in
another mess... like you did with the hyenas.
你不会想像上次那样
再遇到土狼吧?
You know about that?
你知道那件事呀?
Simba,everybody knows about that. -
辛巴,每个人都知道那件事
Lucky Daddy was there to save
爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?
Oh,and just between us...
这是我们的小秘密
you might want to work on that little
roar of yours.
你是不是该练习练习
你的吼叫声了呢?
Hey,Uncle Scar
嘿!刀疤叔叔
will I like this surprise?
我会喜欢这个惊喜吗?
Simba,it's to die for.
辛巴,你会喜欢得要死的
- Shut up.
- I can't help it.I'm so
我也没办法
我肚子好饿
I got to have a wildebeest.
我可以吃下一头羚羊
Stay put. &不要乱动
Can't I just pick off one of the
little sick ones? &吃一头又小又弱的不行吗?
No. We wait for the signal from
不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号
There he is.
Little roar.
“小嗓门”
Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the
陛下,你看!
有东西在移动
- Odd. Mufasa,quick!
木法沙!快点
Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down
羚羊在峡谷乱窜
而辛巴也在那儿
Zazu,help me!
沙祖!救我
Your father is on the way! Hold
你爸爸已经来了,&
There,on that tree.
那边,树上
Hold on,Simba!
捉好,辛巴
Oh,Scar, this is awful! What'll we
刀疤,这太可怕了,&
我们该怎么办?
I'll go back to help,
我回去搬救兵
that's what I'll do.
我就这么做
I'll go back...
我去搬救…
Brother! Help me!
弟弟,救救我
Long live the king.
愿国王万岁
Dad,come on.
You got to get up.
你一定要起来
We got to go home.
跟我回家啦
有没有人?
what have you done?
看你弄得…
There were wildebeests,and he tried
to save me.
有好多羚羊
It was an accident. I didn't mean for
it to happen.
这真的是意外
我不是故意的
Of course,of course you
当然,你当然不是故意的
No one ever means for these things to
没有人会故意
要让这种事发生的
but the king is dead.
但是国王已经死了
And if it weren't for you,he'd still
而且,如果不是因为你
他现在还会活着的
Oh,what will your mother
你妈妈会怎么想呢?
What am I going to do?
那我该怎么办?
Run away,Simba. Run.
跑的远远的,辛巴
Run away and never return.
跑的远远的再也不要回来了
Hey,there he goes. There he
往那边跑了
So,go get him.
那就快追呀
There ain't no way I'm going in
我才不愿意到那边去呢!
What,you want me to come out looking
like you,cactus butt?
怎么?你想要我跟你一样变成个仙人掌啊?
But we got to finish the job.
我们一定得完成任务
Well,he's as good as dead out there
唉!反正他出去以后
And if he comes back,we'll kill
如果他回来的话
我们再杀他
Yeah! You hear that?
对!你听到没有?
If you ever come back,we'll kill
如果你敢回来
我们就杀了你
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 狮子王中英文字幕 的文章

 

随机推荐