跪求一个网站你懂的份 *.lxs的文件(LuxRender scene files)

Our login system provider, BlenderStorm, is having issues at the moment.
Be patient, things will work out.
Get Started!
GraphicAll.org login uses an OpenID provided by BlenderStorm.org
Due to spam, please request your new account via IRC,
on #blenderstorm @ freenode servers.
Blender 2.70 Multi-threaded (on Dropbox)
07:01 May 14th, 2013
If this build does not work for you try Blender Build Bot (automatic build, without cycles gpu/cuda)&
Sorry for the long delay. I missed to update my build System. Now the Dropbox link will stay up to date everytime i build Blender (3-7 week).
Get it here:&&
(The one on Graphicall does not get updated anymore, since the Server does not let me update it...)
Hardware: Macbook Pro Retina late 2014, osx 10.9.2&
feel free to visit and to ask any questions.
Please Report Problems:
If you find any Issues, please Test with&&or&&other Build if the Problem occurs there as well. If yes, it's probably a Bug, which i can't do much, to nothing. You should check Blenders Bug Tracker (like an "Issue Tracker"?) if it's already there and otherwise Report it, so Blender Developers can fix it. They only can Fi-) If No (Problem only occurs in my Build), please make a Comment bellow. My Goal is to provide you with a stable and clean build. &
enjoy blender, bashi
for use of yafaray use&.&
Links:&,&,&,&&(note: those are mac Versions, and please Report if my Addon is outdated.)
to extraxt 7z:&&&
Feeling talkative?
GraphicAll.org, made by BlenderHeads for BlenderHeads :)
Bringing open source builds to the masses since 2005 (yep, 10 years already).当前访客身份:游客 [
当前位置:
LuxRender v1.3 发布!OpenCL渲染器
LuxRender v1.3 发布!LuxRender 是一款物理真实的、无偏差的开源渲染器。
改进记录包括:
Changes since v1.3RC2: - SLG renderer will now accept moving objects, but they will be rendered without motion blur - more fixes to subdivision surfaces (hopefully no crash should happen anymore) - support for thickness variation along hairs - lens effects can now be configured from the scene file - better parameter mapping for SLG renderer - improved volume export for Blender - improved hair export for Blender - lens effects export in Blender - fix IOR selection in Blender - fix wood texture export in Blender - OSX specific fixes for SLGOther changes since v1.2.1:- Improved support for .- Support for .- Improved
(0.000001 vs old limit of 0.006), can be made
now.- Better out-of-gamut color clamping.- New "darken" color clamping mode.- New
for specifying IOR using Abbe numbers.- New false color tonemapper.- New , much
and much .- New
etc), along with 3d textures "cloud", "exponential" and "densitygrid".- New .- New
pixel filters.- New renderer , which integrates the SLG rendering engine in LuxRender (not interactive though).- LuxRender now also has , faster alternative to the "lowdiscrepancy" sampler.- Arealights can now be , this allows for .- Support for
of meshes.- LuxRender executable location has moved to , see Blender Addon page in user preferences.- Support for !!!
Note this is still under development, which may later render your node
materials invalid, so use for testing/playing only at this time please. - support for bump and normal maps when using the mix material and the SLG renderer - fix for the MQBVH accelerator in SLG when all primitives have the same bounding box - improved preview in Blender (faster and more accurate) - fix normal generation for loop subdivided meshes and make loopsubdivision more robust (it should no longer hang nor crash) - make the IES parser accept more valid IES files - properly compute sky power so that it can be used with importance light sampling strategies
LuxRender渲染是根据渲染方程来模拟光的传输,生成物理真实的图像。但LuxRender
只是一款渲染程序而不是3D建模程序,它需要其它3D程序来创建包含材质设置和相机设置的场景,然后通过导出脚本,将场景的所有信息都写入一个 LuxRender文件格式的文件中。用LuxRender打开这个文件后,要做的事情只是渲染这个场景。LuxRender基于PBRT项目,但不同之 处在于它关注的是产品渲染和艺术效果而非学术和科学目的。
LuxRender包含一个交互式的用户界面和多个不同的3D程序的导出脚本,包括Blender,Maya和XSI。提供了命令行工具并且还提供 C/C++ API 以使LuxRender能被集成到第三方应用程序。
LuxRender自0.8版本开始提供OpenCL加速渲染功能。
LuxRender 的详细介绍:
LuxRender 的下载地址:
想通过手机客户端(支持 Android、iPhone 和 Windows Phone)访问开源中国:
旧一篇: 2年前
新一篇: 2年前
你也许会喜欢
与内容无关的评论将被删除,严重者禁用帐号
本周热点资讯
本站最新资讯

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求一个网站你懂的 的文章