出门在外也不愁英文自我介绍 self-introduction求助:英语口语三分钟自我介绍 拜托大家帮帮忙
内容最好是想做演员之类的
多谢多谢_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文自我介绍 self-introduction求助:英语口语三分钟自我介绍 拜托大家帮帮忙
内容最好是想做演员之类的
英文自我介绍 self-introduction求助:英语口语三分钟自我介绍 拜托大家帮帮忙
内容最好是想做演员之类的
hello everyone,i am very glad to be here to introduce myself .my name is XXX,i am XXX years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.Everyone live in the world can't live without music.And my hobby is listening to music.I love Jay and Super Girl HeJie best.Jay's talent and HeJie's beautiful voice impress me a lot.
When I rest after long-time study,listening to music can make me feel relaxed. Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is.
Well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. 不是演员的拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语。谢谢!请问 “事实上,我没法给出一个客观的答案。我觉得只要你自己喜欢,那么它就是最好的大学了。在中国,从客观来说,最好的大学_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语。谢谢!请问 “事实上,我没法给出一个客观的答案。我觉得只要你自己喜欢,那么它就是最好的大学了。在中国,从客观来说,最好的大学
拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语。谢谢!请问 “事实上,我没法给出一个客观的答案。我觉得只要你自己喜欢,那么它就是最好的大学了。在中国,从客观来说,最好的大学也许是清华大学,又或许是北京大学。但在我心中,我相信北京工业大学对我来说是最好的选择。”翻译成英文是什么?谢谢!
事实上,我没法给出一个客观的答案。我觉得只要你自己喜欢,那么它就是最好的大学了。在中国,从客观来说,最好的大学也许是清华大学,又或许是北京大学。但在我心中,我相信北京工业大学对我来说是最好的选择。In fact, I can't give an objective answer. I think as long as you like, then it's the best college. In China, from the objective point of view, is perhaps the best universities of Tsinghua University, and perhaps at Peking University. But in my heart, I believe the Beijing University of technology is the best choice for me.我想卖冰粥,又不知道怎么做冰粥,求大家帮帮忙?拜托拜托_百度知道
我想卖冰粥,又不知道怎么做冰粥,求大家帮帮忙?拜托拜托
我有更好的答案
很简单呀&#39;首先肯定要准备很多冰块,让后打碎冰的机子肯定不能少的,然后再在上面放上自己喜欢的果酱等其他东西就好了
那个是刨冰
额,好吧,看错了,不好意思哈
就有一个大冰箱
用冰淇淋可不可以做
你会吗做吗
能问下做法吗?
什么是冰粥
你到外面买一次就知道了
其他类似问题