急需小额贷款谢谢

一篇初三阅读的中文翻译,急需,谢谢Arnel Laparan grew up in Rosario. After his father died in 1970, five-year-old Arnel had to work in a small shop to help his family. The boy insisted on going to school and his mother finally sent him to_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇初三阅读的中文翻译,急需,谢谢Arnel Laparan grew up in Rosario. After his father died in 1970, five-year-old Arnel had to work in a small shop to help his family. The boy insisted on going to school and his mother finally sent him to
一篇初三阅读的中文翻译,急需,谢谢Arnel Laparan grew up in Rosario. After his father died in 1970, five-year-old Arnel had to work in a small shop to help his family. The boy insisted on going to school and his mother finally sent him to a nearby public school. “I was happy to study but my life became harder because I had to wake up earlier to do all my jobs before I went to school,” says Arnel. Worn down by all the work, he was ready to give up by the time he reached the fifth grade. Then his teacher’s words changed his life and made him study harder.Arnel finished high school at the top of his class, received a scholarship (奖学金) from the Philippine Normal University in Manila and got a degree in education in 1985. He took a job teaching math at a Manila private school and did volunteer teaching at the school’s adult class in the evening. “The adults were from poor families and had to work when they were very young,” he explains. “It was touching to see how they tried to get a high school education at their age.”As time passed, he realized that helping needy students was his true calling. In 2004 he left his well-paid job and returned to Rosario. “My goal was to educate street children for free.” He began holding classes under a large tree. Slowly, more and more street children became interested in his teaching. “I taught them the basics of reading, writing and math,” says Arnel. He worked harder, walking to nearby villages, where he would give classes in parks or on playgrounds. To make ends meet, he began teaching children from rich families.In June this year Arnel borrowed a bicycle with a large sidecar from a neighbour. The sidecar holds a small wooden desk, textbooks and school supplies, and a blackboard set to the front bears Arnel’s words: “Education can be found anywhere. It is a road to progress.”The bicycle allows Arnel to visit faraway areas. He sets up an outdoor classroom and invites teenagers to his class three days a week. Many of the children have been out of school for years. Arnel also offers adult education to help out-of-school young people learn high school lessons. He does not receive any money but accepts school supplies and food for the students. He says, “I want to bring education to as many children and adults as possible. Everyone should have a chance.”
Arnel Laparan在Rosario长大.1970年他的父亲去世后,5岁的Arnel不得不到一家小商店工作以贴补家用.在他的执意要求下,他母亲最终送他上了附近的一所公立学校.“我很高兴能上学,但我的生活却更艰苦了,因为我必须更早就起床,在上学之前把我所有的工作做完.” Arnel说.被繁重的工作所累,他在五年级的时候准备退学了.之后他老师的话改变了他的生活,使他学习更加勤奋了.Arnel以全班第一的成绩从中学毕业,得到了位于马尼拉的菲律宾师范大学的奖学金,并于1985年取得了教育学学位.他开始在马尼拉的一所私立学校教数学,并在晚上自愿在学校的成人班里教学.“这些成年人都来自贫困家庭,他们年纪还非常小的时候就开始工作了.”他解释说,“看到他们在这个年龄还努力学习中学的课程,我非常感动.” 随着时间的流逝,他意识到去帮助有需要的学生才是他真正想要做的.2004年,他辞去了收入不菲的工作,回到了Rosario.“我的目标是免费给街边的孩子们提供教育.”他开始在大树下上课.慢慢地,越来越多的孩子对他的课感兴趣了.“我教他们基本的阅读、写字和数学.”Arnel说.他更加努力地工作,他走到附近的村庄,在那里,他在公园或游乐场上授课.由于入不敷出,他开始教一些富裕家庭的孩子.今年6月,Arnel向邻居借了一辆大三轮车.这三轮车上放了一张小课桌,一些课本和课堂用品.立在前面的黑板上写着Arnel的话:“教育随处可见,这是一条通往进步之路.”这辆三轮车使Arnel可以造访偏远地区.他在户外开设课堂,请青少年来每周上三天课.很多孩子已经辍学多年.Arnel还为辍学的年轻人提供成人班,教授高中课程.他不收受任何学费,但接受给学生的课堂用品和食品.他说:“我想把教育带给尽可能多的成人和孩子.每个人都应有受教育的机会.”
Arnel Laparan 在Rosario长大。在1970年他父亲去世后,5岁的Arnel不得不在一家小商店里工作来补贴家用。这个男孩坚持上学,他的母亲最终把他送到了附近的公立学校。Arnel说:“我学习的很开心,但是因为我不得不起得更早,在去学校之前把我所有的工作做完,我的生活变得更艰难了。”这所有的工作让他厌烦了,在他5年级的时候他准备好了放弃。然后他老师的一席话改变了他的生活,使他学习更努...英语急需求助,谢谢你了!!_百度知道
英语急需求助,谢谢你了!!
too.She acts in many movies?He&#39,Ds father is 54 ang her mother is 48.(注Sue is an American girl.Ss a doctor in a h____.She is twenty-three years old.What about Sue&#39.He likes to walk w____people and write stories.She is a t____(填词)and teaches English in a high school in New York?Sue&#39?They work in New York.Sue&#39,too.Hs an a___.What does Sue's father d____;s mother likes singing and dancing.She's p____:答案写出来.There are four people in her f____.He works a ____a reporter in a TV station in New York.But they look y____
parents6?她的父母都在纽约工作:teacher2:youngSue 是一个美国女孩。她的父母都多大年龄了呢?她的父亲是一所医院的一位医生 。sue的母亲喜欢唱歌和跳舞,他喜欢散步, 出演过很多部电影,是一位教师,戴维是sue的哥哥&#47,观察大众和写小说,她是一个演员,sue的父亲是做什么的呢:hospital8:family3。sue的父母如何呢,就职于纽约的一所高中她一家有四口人,他在纽约的一家电视台做播音员1:watch4:do7,母亲48岁?她的父亲54岁;弟弟,23岁:actor9:as5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
teacherfamilywithasparentsdohospitalactressyoung
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁河套平原的成因
急需谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
河套平原的成因
河套平原的成因
阴山山脉与鄂尔多斯高原间的断陷冲积湖积平原黄河在此先向东北流,后转向东流,再折向南流,形成马蹄形的大弯曲,称为河套.平原为黄河及其支流冲积而成.东西沿黄河延展,长500千米,南北宽20~90千米.面积约2.5万平方千米 .河套平原海拔900~1200米,地势由西向东微倾,西北部第四纪沉积层厚达千米以上.山前为洪积平原,面积占平原总面积的1/4,余为黄河冲积平原.地表极平坦,除山前洪积平原地带坡度较大外,坡降大多为1/00.可分3部分:贺兰山在河套地区东的称银川平原,狼山以南的称后套平原,大青山以南的称土默川平原(前套平原).急需谢谢_电台吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,397贴子:
急需谢谢收藏
前段时间徒步旅游,在路上遇到很多小伙伴,其中有一个跟我一天生日的女汉子,想在生日那天(刚过十二点)给她点首歌,同时也给我的小伙伴们点首歌,请问大家谁知道哪个电台午夜十二点能点歌的??另外是不是用手机下APP就能搜到呢??感谢各位了,我只是想用这普通的方式表达我们对梦想的追求,对青春的放纵……
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
本人急需您的帮助 谢谢了!
关系式,写出X的取值范围。
要详细过程 谢谢了
设派往A区X台乙型收割机,则甲型收割机(30-x)台,派往B区(30-X)台乙型收割机,
甲型收割机20-(30-x)=(x-10)台
y=(30-x)*x+(x-10)*1600+(30-x)*000
30-x〉0,x-10〉0,所以10〈x〈30
(1)若使农机租凭公司这50台联合收割机一天收获的租金总额不底于79600元,说明有多少种分派方案,将各方案设计出来。
1.A甲型2台,乙型28,B区甲型18台,乙型2共79600元
2.A甲型1台,乙型29,B区甲型19台,乙型1共79800元