<SPAN style="COLOR: FONT-SIZE: 12pt" lang=EN-e back in the afternoon&&
5.four groups,each group to a place
6.each class a group,say which place you want to visit,then tell the office
新概念英语精品资源
新概念英语第二册在线学习
新概念英语第一册热点文章
网站备案号:作文<越长大,越....>求范文_百度知道
作文<越长大,越....>求范文
越长大,越无奈暑假像一只蜗牛,爬得慢而又慢。我恨不得借给它两只脚。在我的千呼万唤下,暑假终于来到了,可是……辅导班篇过了暑假,我就该上八年级了。随着学习任务的加重,妈妈说,为了增强体质给我报了个乒乓球班,每天早上六点到八点。按理说,早上早点起床,晚上就得早点睡吧。但是,在玩七点到晚九点还要上英语班。既然晚上也不能早点睡,那就中午多休息一会儿吧,但还不行,每天中午吃完饭,还要上美术班呀!哎,真是越长大,越……学习篇因为八年级要学物理,听说八年级的数学也增加了难度,所以老爸老早就准备好了八年级的物理数学书。一放假就给我规定每天要看多少页,做多少题。八年级的先预习着,七年级的也不能忘呀!妈妈还要我每天背七年级的英语课文、单词。上了高年级,学习任务进张,就没法练字了,所以,每天还要写一篇字帖,真是命苦啊!哎,真是越长大,越……做家务篇慢慢地,我长大了。所以爸妈也开始让我分担些家务活了。“我出去和同事逛街,你别总是在家里玩,收拾一下客厅。我希望回来后,能看到整洁的客厅。”“想和我下棋?没问题,但是有个小小的条件,先帮我把地扫扫!”在各种威逼利诱下,我只好情愿又不情愿地干完各种家务。哎,真是越长大,越……不过,长大了就是要承担责任,今天的苦恼也许是为我明天的快乐铺就道路。叹息之后,还要继续上路,我想,这也是越长大,越……
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
越长大越乐观
给好评吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
犹记得曾经那么单纯的我们,就像曾经的那首《七子之歌》,也像澳门回归第一次听到时所感受到的快乐与喜悦;当我们还是青少年的时候,《酸酸甜甜就是我》与我们分享“青春期的我,有一点自恋”与“快快长大”。时光荏苒,去年《越长大越孤单》悄然红遍全国,成为了最受欢迎的爱情类以外的流行歌曲,而它的主力听众,依然是与小容和含韵同龄的我们。
我们这代人,或者说现在在校大学生大概皆可归于“80末90初”一代。我们的童年与前辈们相比并没有太大区别,我们的成长历程亦是如此:我们曾经像小容一样单纯善良而且开开心心,我们曾经也像含韵一样“想唱就唱,只要能勇敢的自我欣赏”。这些和我们同龄的时代之星,代表了我们的旧时光。当我们长大后,却...
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版八年级英语上册第三单元sectionB 3a的作文,求范文_百度作业帮
人教版八年级英语上册第三单元sectionB 3a的作文,求范文
人教版八年级英语上册第三单元sectionB 3a的作文,求范文
wang ling ling's best friend is liu li li. they are both tall ,but wanglingling's hair islonger than liulili
wanglingliing likes reading butliulili likes sports they are both popular and outgoing. 时间宝贵就打这么多了.这是最新课本上的.采不采纳就是你的事了!(有错别字请谅解,后面的你们自己便便吧!我没时间了不通顺你自己改改.我觉得你应该早就写完了吧,我看见你发的不晚啊,早就发了,我没看见,早看见我就早给你打上了)!欢迎来到作文网!
老友,好久不见,当重逢之时,我想那一定是令人激动的时候;转眼间很多年过去了,当再次遇到你,我会敞开心扉倾诉所有,倾吐那些年的不愉快。 还曾记得我们生气时的相互谩骂相互推搡,还曾记得我写诗时你在旁边的虚
I live in a good Neighborhood. There are many fruit stores here and my parents often shop there. The people here are friendly and kindly. When someone has some problem,his neighbor must help him . The
My favorite band EXO is a Korean Boy Band. There are 12 members in total and equally divided into to bands, EXO-M which stands for EXO-Mandarin, and EXO-K which stands for EXO-Korean. They are two ban
Do you think about you want to be what?If not,let us begin to do that for a while.I think it is important.If I will be a teacher,I won t let my students just be a know-nothing school pupil.I can get
Once, we went to the zoo to visit. That's a lot of people. There are many kinds of animal in the zoo. Monkeys are very lively, they jumped up and down. To go into, you will see many of the ostrich, a
These times,I have a good friend. Her name is Anna ,she is very beautiful .And she is taller than me,but I'm more outgoing. When I have problems,she always understanding me and help me.However,if she
New Year is coming.We have some resolutions to improve ourselves. Linda is going to take up playing the violin.She will join the violin club and practice it.She also wants to keep healthy.So she will
There is a hearsay Guangdong, a land of Renhua county, a county has a river, the name of zhenjiang. Zhenjiang, Renhua county, there is a mountain, Mount Danxia. Because of the mountains of red gluteni
The school, but also see the help of friends. Once I thought the school life in addition to reading or reading, boring.However, I was wrong...... I had three subjects are good, but spent two years of
In 1949, Chinese finally experienced in the Eight Power Allied forces war of aggression against China, the Opium War, the second Opium War, the Sino Japanese War Jia Wu..., rise step by step, the fina
"Mom, you don't let Yang he followed me, I'm going to Hewan, Han them out,they are girls!" Think of my brother and I went out to play with, I can't helpand mother complained that. I do not know w
Although the National Day "holiday", but the job such as hill more generally,such as boulder generally heavy, let a person hard to breathe...... (in fact,the wood also have so exaggerated!) But Nati
In spring,our school becomes more beautiful.In our school garden there are flowers smiling at your flowers of many calbrs. Can be seen here and there some are yellow,and some,and red.The trees turn gr
Pollution is becoming more and more serious. I.ook at the batteries all around us. We all know that used batteries are bad for environment. We shouldn t throw them away.
We should recycle them.
We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.
On the Internet, we can get as much information as we can. We can send e-mails to our friends and talk to them as
In Shanghai, there re mainly four means of transportation,the
underground,
The underground is much faster than taxis and buses. Buses are the cheapest but the
Ten years ago, there were many narrow streets.But now many streets have been widened. So buses and cars can go more quickly than before.
Ten years ago
it was not convenient to go from the north
We go to school for education. We learn Maths, English,Chinese,
is necessary and important. However, no one can learn everything from school. Eve
Sometimes we are tired of home-made meals. Sometimes we don t want to do cooking. Then we choose to eat out. It may be a bit expensive but it is fresh to eat in a pleasant environment.
On a sunny day, down by the river, a fishermen -who does not know how to swim- is in a world of his own, waiting for the fish to surrender and be the man s catch of the day, but in a slight error, th
Let me say something about the picture. There are two tall trees in it. Under the tree there is a long chair. And there is an old man reading about swimming. Near the old man, there is a boy painting
Health is most important for any of us. ]n order to stay healthy, we need some common knowledge. First]y, pay attention to the diet. We should eat lots of fruit and vegetables, because they are rich
I like Christmas, it is just like our Spring Festival. Maybe the Spring Festival is much more important and interesting than Christmas, but I like Christmas Day better. Because we can spend time with
I m a middle school student. My name is ***. I am fifteen years old. I m going to have a very big and important exam in June, which will be a turning point in my life. Although my school work is very
I study in the No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful. In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very
On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on the light at two o clock, and most of them are awake by six o clock although it is not light in England for another hour or
If I were a teacher, I would not treat my students just as some know-nothing kids. I wouldn t give them homework that can never be done.If I were a teacher, I would try my best to let them like me, n
Three days ago we decided to visit the Great Wall.
Today we met at the bus stop early in the morning. When we were on the bus, we saw a lot of new buildings and new shops.Beijing was taller than
[点评老师:孟祥琦]
[点评老师:苏璐璐]
写作达人推荐
学校:浙江温州市