求一首好听的歌歌

求一首歌_百度知道
开头的歌词是,歌名好象是&lt.还有一句歌词是,要笑:要阳光要雨露要青青绿草;要&gt:要哭,要做到最好.什么格式都行.很喜欢这首歌,希望能找到,能找到就够好了曾经听过的一首歌
提问者采纳
com//media/yao,这有个WMV的://www要--摆脱问题说清楚些 要哭要笑要过得更好 要去要留要分分秒秒 要输要赢要让我骄傲 要阳光要雨露要青青绿草 要黄昏要黎明要灿烂微笑 要轻松要从容要自由地笑
...展开全文com//media/yao,这有个WMV的://www要--摆脱问题说清楚些 要哭要笑要过得更好 要去要留要分分秒秒 要输要赢要让我骄傲 要阳光要雨露要青青绿草 要黄昏要黎明要灿烂微笑 要轻松要从容要自由地笑 要相信要相亲要相约到老 要温柔要温和要温暖依靠 要承诺要承担要承受煎熬 要刹那要永久要做到最好MP3找不到啊.wmv" target="_blank">.aspx。你用千千静听转成MP3得吧 <a href="/PM://music?CID=0&MID=0&FileUrl=http?CID=0&MID=0&FileUrl=http.:///media/yao://music收起
提问者评价
非常感谢啊!!!
网友推荐的推荐一首歌
470087人推荐
401538人推荐
369054人推荐
321654人推荐
278531人推荐
259772人推荐
254636人推荐
253491人推荐
246279人推荐
225602人推荐
195695人推荐
179422人推荐
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
//mp3,是梁静茹的<燕尾碟 >回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌_百度知道
是在主角 走在路上 欣欣向荣 只记得一句歌词阿甘正传&gt,是在阿甘第二次会见总统时放的音乐还在蜘蛛侠里面出现过;里面出现过这首歌在&lt...
提问者采纳
(I Don&#39;t Know Why) But I Do - Clarence Henry4.Stoned Love - Supremes9; - Harry Nilsson7; - Doobie Brothers13.Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Bob Dylan11.Hound Dog - Elvis Presley2.Aquarius&#47.Turn.Everybody&#39.J. Thomas ...展开全文(I Don&#39;t Know Why) But I Do - Clarence Henry4.Stoned Love - Supremes9; - Harry Nilsson7; - Doobie Brothers13.Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Bob Dylan11.Hound Dog - Elvis Presley2.Aquarius&#47.Turn.Everybody&#39.J. Thomas阿甘正传 原声大碟Disc 11.What The World Needs Now Is Love - Jackie DeShannon15; In The Wind - Joan Baez7. President (Have Pity On The Working Man) - Randy Newman11;s Worth - Buffalo Springfield14.California Dreamin&#39.Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B.Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane2.Land Of 1000 Dances - Wilson Pickett6.Respect - Aretha Franklin10.Let&#39! Turn.I&#39.Break On Through (To The Other Side) - Doors16.Rebel Rouser - Duane Eddy3; - Mamas & The Papas13;t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) - Four Tops9.San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) - Scott McKenzie4;s Talkin&#39.For What It&#39. Robinson - Simon & GarfunkelDisc 21.Walk Right In - The Rooftop Singers5.Mrs.Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd12! (To Everything There Is A Season) - The Byrds5.I Can&#39;The Pips14.Mr.Blowin&#39;Let The Sunshine In - The Fifth Dimension6.Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival8.It Keeps You Runnin&#39.J.On The Road Again - Willie Nelson15. Thomas10.Sloop John B - The Beach Boys12;s Get Together - The Youngbloods3你找的是这首Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B! Turn.Against The Wind - Bob Seeker & The Silver16;ve Got To Use My Imagination - Gladys Knight&#47.Joy To The World - Three Dog Night8收起
提问者评价
很好很强大追加30
网友推荐的推荐一首歌
470087人推荐
401538人推荐
369054人推荐
321654人推荐
278531人推荐
259772人推荐
254636人推荐
253491人推荐
246279人推荐
225602人推荐
195695人推荐
179422人推荐
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌_百度知道
...开始是 bababababababa 的英文歌 歌词还有 did you know..baby..want
提问者采纳
baby To me you&#39? But did you knove been kissed bre like a growing addiction that I can&#39,ve been kissed by a rose I&#39,完美演绎这首歌There used to be a graying time all alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remainsre like a growing addiction that I can&#39, so much he can say
...展开全文 baby To me you&#39? But did you knove been kissed bre like a growing addiction that I can&#39,ve been kissed by a rose I&#39,完美演绎这首歌There used to be a graying time all alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remainsre like a growing addiction that I can&#39, so much he can say You remain my power, that when it snows..) There is so much a man can tell you, that&#39,t deny Won&#39, my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen I&#39, I&#39, so much he can say You remain my power, my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen Now that your rose is in bloom歌曲:Kiss From A Rose 玫瑰之吻 多年前来自蝙蝠侠第三集,batman-forever中的一首曲子很老的一首歌;t you tell me is that healthy, a light hits the gloom on the GreyThere is so mucs how I feel Did you know that when it snows my eyes become enlarged And the light that you shine can be seen Baby., tt deny Won&#39, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey The more I get of you, baby But did you know, my pain To me you&#39, yeah Now that your rose is in bloom,t you tell me is that healthy,ve been kissed by a rose on the grey (If I should fall,但是旋律非常美seal的声线非常的性感收起
提问者评价
高手!!!!谢谢
网友推荐的推荐一首歌
470087人推荐
401538人推荐
369054人推荐
321654人推荐
278531人推荐
259772人推荐
254636人推荐
253491人推荐
246279人推荐
225602人推荐
195695人推荐
179422人推荐
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
ve had my chanceI say it&#39;re winnin (that you&#39.;s how I know I gotta get itI gotta get itI gotta make you understand what im feeling (what Im feeling)And baby i should be your manAnd you know that the boy ain&#39...I gotta get it (I gotta get it)Gotta make ya understand what im feeling (what Im feeling)That i wanna be your manAnd you know that the boy ain&#39:tyrese
专辑;re winnin (that you&#39;t get It (you don&#39;t playin roundAnd I&#39;t playin roundAnd I&#39:alter ego
DamnI got something to tell youListenYou know that I like it babyI don&#39...;re treated like the best thing everAnd you never have to worryThink out yourselfIm right here beside youGirl I want what&#39;d do whatever it takes.;s come backThat&#39;t nothing for me to say yes to youPlay games like the rest of these niggas doBaby all im tryna say to you isI adore everything about you please believe meYou say that im pressedAnd that I&#39, babyYou say that im pressedAnd that I&#39.;re winnin)If you get on my teamAnd you know that the boy ain&#39;t get It (you don&#39;t try to hide it babyYou be tryna fight it babyBut wassup wassupIts so hard to take it babyYou say it&#39;s the matrix babyWhy we gotta fake it babyOh;d go that extra mile (girl I go that extra mile)But you don&#39.;t playin roundAnd I&#39..;m always aroundHow it ain&#39;t get it)So I gotta make you see that you&#39;d go that extra mileJust to put you downBut you don&#39;t get it)So I gotta make you see that you&#39.;re winning)If you get on my teamAnd you know that the boy ain&#39. wassup wassupYou let the little thingsLike the fact that I make mistakesGet in all betweenWhat I wanna do with yaWhere Ire winnin (that you&#39;s comebackThat&#39;s bestI&#39.s talk about how when you need me I&#39.yeahhhhOs how I know I gotta get itI gotta get itI gotta make you understand what im feeling (what Im feeling)And girl I should be your manAnd you know that the boy ain&#39;d go that extra mileJust to put you downBut you don&#39.t get it)So I gotta make you see that you&#39;t gonna changeTil I get it gotta get it baby just let me get itTheres no need for trippenHow can it be wrongTo make the right decisionIts clear where you belongRight here where you&#39.babyBabababa BabababaYou gotta gotta get it gottat gonna changeTill I get it gotta get it baby just let me get itNow when we talk (it never fails)You always wanna talk about how I got a girlHow I be here and thereWe always going round and roundBut if you gonna talkLet&#39;ve had my chanceI say it&#39;re winning)If you get on my teamAnd you know that the boy ain&#39, ya knowI mean I&#39;t get It (you don&#39;m around to guide youGuide you t gonna change (gonna change baby)Til I get it gotta get it baby just let me get itBababababa BababababaOhhhhh..yeahI gotta get it...gotta get you
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:369,954贴子:
求一首歌收藏
歌词有类似梦醒时分的 有些人 你是真的不必等 有些事你是真的不必问 然后后面就有一句什么不爱我之类的
太难了吧!
想起来一首。我还爱她。林俊杰的
等级不够啊
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首歌_百度知道
记得歌词里有一句是“爱情的情歌,听了太久”
提问者采纳
不适合的就 say no you gotta let it gowell let me tell you what i think.sogou.so:jason levine james mccollum 词, i&#39,cuz everything you lead me on.you make me stop on a dime.mon)(s all good if youwanna flaunt itlet it go---黄立行 萧亚轩---曲.://mp3,but stop the tease. just say please***主动出击的人才会有看头除了年轻现在我们什么包袱都没有oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh.so, elva](well)[if you ll give you a piece of my mind..不适合的就 say no you gotta let it go***爱来爱去的情歌听了太久换个口味来点不一样如何[yah, then say it](liste ...展开全文不适合的就 say no you gotta let it gowell let me tell you what i think.sogou.so:jason levine james mccollum 词, i&#39,cuz everything you lead me on.you make me stop on a dime.mon)(s all good if youwanna flaunt itlet it go---黄立行 萧亚轩---曲.://mp3,but stop the tease. just say please***主动出击的人才会有看头除了年轻现在我们什么包袱都没有oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh.so, elva](well)[if you ll give you a piece of my mind..不适合的就 say no you gotta let it go***爱来爱去的情歌听了太久换个口味来点不一样如何[yah, then say it](listen up, listen up)你不快乐时候快去找朋友顾影自怜的人回家当恐龙[that&#39, more flavor]只要爱情的年代不流行了除了爱情总还有别种可能与其爱得太坎坷不如痛快当朋友什么包袱都没有只要自由不要骗我除了呼吸还有朋友oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼s true]坐在电视前面看得头都痛除了年轻现在我们什么包袱都没有oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh, c&#39;s up.sogou.sogou:姚谦lrc://mp3?query=%BB%C6%C1%A2%D0%D0+%CF%F4%D1%C7%D0%F9&as=false&st=&ac=1&pf=&class=1&w=&dr=1&_asf=mp3..it&#39,i&#39, i wanna get up on it ../ve been thinking)[what&#39.com&_ast=" target="_blank">http...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it gomusic.?query=%BB%C6%C1%A2%D0%D0+%CF%F4%D1%C7%D0%F9&as=false&st=&ac=1&pf=&class=1&w=&dr=1&_asf=mp3.---end---<a href="http...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it go除了呼吸还有朋友oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh.:sunpzh(yah收起
提问者评价
嘿嘿嘿。谢谢各位了。
网友推荐的推荐一首歌
470087人推荐
401538人推荐
369054人推荐
321654人推荐
278531人推荐
259772人推荐
254636人推荐
253491人推荐
246279人推荐
225602人推荐
195695人推荐
179422人推荐
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
黄立行&萧亚轩 let it go&爱来爱去的情歌听了太久&这句吧[ti:let it go][ar:黄立行 萧亚轩][al:音浪]let it go---黄立行 萧亚轩---曲:jason levine james mccollum 词:姚谦lrc:sunpzh(yah, c&#39;mon)(you know, i&#39;ve been thinking)[what&#39;s up, elva](well)[if you got something to say, then say it](listen up, listen up)你不快乐时候快去找朋友顾影自怜的人回家当恐龙[that&#39;s true]坐在电视前面看得头都痛除了年轻现在我们什么包袱都没有oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it go***爱来爱去的情歌听了太久换个口味来点不一样如何[yah, more flavor]只要爱情的年代不流行了除了爱情总还有别种可能与其爱得太坎坷不如痛快当朋友什么包袱都没有只要自由不要骗我除了呼吸还有朋友oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it gowell let me tell you what i think,i&#39;ll give you a piece of my mind,cuz everything you lead me on.you make me stop on a dime.it&#39;s all good if youwanna flaunt it, i wanna get up on it ,but stop the tease. just say please***主动出击的人才会有看头除了年轻现在我们什么包袱都没有oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it go除了呼吸还有朋友oh_追上节奏多自由烦恼 let it go yeh...不适合的就 say no you gotta let it gomusic...---end---
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 泰勒斯威夫特 的文章

随机推荐