人教版七年级英语语下册units9-10单元复习资料(人教版2014)免费,急啊,在线等,越快越好!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
七年级英语新目标上Units9-10单元测试题
陈埠中学七年级英语上Units 9-10 单元测试Class:
Marks:Listening Part (20分)Written Part (130分)I。单项选择。(30分)(
)1.Do want _______ a basketball game?   A. watch
B. to watch
)2.-What kind of fruits do you like? --_____________.   A.documentaries
B. action movies
C.strawberries
D. thrillers(
)3.Can you go to the movie _________?   A. and me
)4.He is young,_____ he knows a lot.A. and
)5.--_____ do you often go to movies with? - My father.A.What
)6.-You can play the guitar very well. -- ___________.A. Yes
C. That sounds good
D.Thank you(
)7.I can't play the piano ______ the violin.A. and
)8.Can you help the kids _____ music?A. at
)9.Susan can play the trumpit ______ she can't play it _____.A.and, good
B.and, well
C.but, good
D.but, well(
)10.They need three musicians ______ their rock band.A.for
)11.The beautiful girl can ____ French(法语).A.say
)12.--What do you think of the TV sitcom(情景剧) Home With Kids《家有儿女》?    --It's very _____. Many children like wathing it.A.boring
C.surprising
)13.The girl wants to _____ a movie star.A.be
)14.Anna ,please show ____ your picture.A.my
)15.--______ do you want to join the art club?    --Because I like painting.   A.What
)16.-What can you do,Lin Tao?    --__________A.I like sports
B.I want to join the music club
C.I am well
D.I can do Chinese kung fu(
)17.--_____________?    -- Amy.A.Is this Amy
B.Are you Amy
C.May I know your name
D.what's that(
)18.-May I park my car here,Sir?--_______.You may park it over there.   A.Yes, you may
B.Yes you can
C.No,you needn't
D.No, you mustn't(
)19.My son can speak _______ English though(虽然) he is only 3 years old.   A.little
B.a little
)20.Paul Jackson is ______ actor.His movie My Father's Birthday is ________comedy.   A.a,a
D.an,aII。完型填空。(30分)ALinda is an American. She lives in China now. She likes China,21_____ she likes Chinese action movies, so she often goes 22____ Chinese action movies. She thinks they are very 23____ . Her favorite movie actor is Jet Li.She 24____ likes documentaries because she thinks she can 25____ Chinese history. But she doesn't like 26____ .She thinks they are too scary. She 27_____ Beijing Opera. Some 28____ don't like it, but she thinks 29____ very interesting. She with her friends often 30____ to see Beijing Opera every Sunday afternoon.(
)21. A. but
)22. A. seeing
)23. A.excitng
C.difficult
)25. A.thinks of
B think of
C. learn about
D. learns about(
)26. A.comedies
B thrillers
C. action movies
D. documentaries(
)27. A.likes
B doesn't like
D.goes to(
)28. A.people
C. English
D. Chinese(
)29 A..it's
)30. A.has
D. likeBAlicia:Hi, Jerry. Let's join a 31____.Which one do you want to join?Jerry: Oh...I 32____ know,Alicia.Alicia:Well, 33____ can you do? Can you play 34____ ?Jerry:No, I can't play chess.Alicia:Do you like 35____?Jerry:Yes, I 36____. And I can sing very 37____.Alicia:Great! Can you play the piano 38____ the drums?Jerry:No, I 39____. But I can play the guitar.Alicia:40____! I can play the drums. Let's join the club.(
)31. A.club
)32 A..don't
D.may not(
)33. A.how
D.what time(
)34. A.soccer
)35 A..music
B. swimming
C. kung fu
)36 A..can
)37 A..nice
)39. A.can
D.may not(
)40. A.Good idea
B.Thank you
C. Terrible
D.GreatIII。阅读理解。(25分)A  There are many people on the bus. An old man is looking here and there. He wants to find an empty(空的) seat(座位).Then he finds one. He goes to it. A small bag is on the seat. And a young man sitting beside(在...旁边) it.  "Is this seat empty?" asks the old man.  "No, it's for a girl. She goes to buy some bananas." says the young man.  "Well," says the old man. "Let me sit here , please. When she comes back, I will leave(离开)."  The bus starts (开动).  " She doesn't come, but her bag is here. Let me give(给) her the bag ."Then the old man throws (扔) the bag out of the bus window.  " No!" the young man jumps and shouts, "Don't throw! It's my bag!"(
)41.______ are on the bus.   A.Only a young man and an old man
B.Only a young man and a girl   C.Three people
D.Lots of people(
)42.The old man finds ______   A.a girl
C.an empty seat
)43.The young man says the seat is for ______   A.his mother
B.his sister
C.the old man
)44.The bus starts. ________ sits on the empty seat.   A.The old man
B.The girl
C.The young man
D.The bag(
)45.The bag is ______.   A.the girl's
B.the old man's
C.the young man's
D.the driver'sB  Dear Nancy,  My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I'm not famous(有名的) now. But maybe(也许) I can be famous someday(某一天)! I can't sing or dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the guitar, the voilin and the drum. I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician. I like to read story books and I can stories (写故事). Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too. But I don't think I can be a famous and successful sports man. Can I join you?Xiao Ming(
)46.What's the word "instruments" in Chinese? It's _______.A.乐谱
)47.What can't Xiao Ming do? He can't _________.A.write stories
B.play the violin
C.act in movies
D.read books(
)48.Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famous ______ or a famous writer.   A.musician
C.sports man
D. dancer(
)49.What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join? He can join _____   A.sports club and music club
B. paint club and music club   C.swimming club and reading club
D.chess club and art club(
)50.Xiao Ming can help with ______.   A.school trip
B.school show
C.computer game
D.artIV。词汇。根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(10分)51.-Do you have an e-mail a________? -Yes, it's xb 1998 @ 163. com.52.My f________ vegetables are tomatoes.53.I can't play ping-pong. I want to l________ from my uncle. He plays ping-pong very well.54.Can Bob s________ the ABC song?55.Do your homework first, and t_______ you can go out to play.V。句型转换。(10分)56.I can sing and dance . (改为否定句) I _______ sing _______ dance.57.Tim wants to join the swimming club.(对划线部分提问) _______
_______ does Tim _______ to join?58.What's your name? (改为同义句) _______ I_______ your name?59.Miss Chen often helps us study English. (改为同义句) Miss Chen often _______ us _______ English.60.He likes thrillers. (对划线部分提问) What _______
_______ movies _______ he _______?VI。书面表达。(25分)陈埠中学七年级英语上Units 9-10 单元测试答题卷Listening Part (20分) 1-----5 __________________
6-----10_____________________ 11-----15_________________
16-----20____________________Written Part (130分)I。单项选择。(30分) 1-----5 __________________
6-----10_____________________ 11-----15_________________
16-----20____________________II。完型填空。(30分)21-----25_________________
26-----30____________________31-----35_________________
36-----40____________________III。阅读理解。(25分)41-----45_________________
46-----50____________________IV。词汇。根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(10分)51__________
52__________
53__________54__________
55__________V。句型转换。(10分)56__________
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年七年级英语下册Units&1―6测试题(人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
&检测内容:Units (1―6)
姓 名&得 分&卷后分&老师评价&&&一、单项选择。(20分)( C )1.He can't play ________ volleyball,but he can play ________ chess.A.the,the   B.the,/   C./,/   D./,the( A )2.Cats usually sleep all day.They're ________.A.lazy& B.friendly& C.smart& D.cute( D )3.He has a good ________.He ________at a radio station.A.job,job& B.work,workC.work,job& D.job,works( C )4.―Can Jill and Jane swim?―________.A.Yes,I can& B.No,I can'tC.No,they can't& D.Yes,they can't( A )5.―________is it from your home to school?―It's about two kilometers.A.How far& B.How longC.How& D.How much( A )6.Mr.Brown often ________ us interesting stories.A.tells& B.speaks& C.says& D.talks( D )7.My parents always exercise ________ six ________ the morning.A.at,on& B.on,at& C.in,at& D.at,in( A )8.―Does Helen take the subway to school?―No,she doesn't. She goes ________.A.by bus& B.take the busC.ride the bus& D.walk( B )9.Ice&cream usually tastes________,so students like to eat it after school.A.well& B.good& C.terrible& D.funny( C )10.―Do you ________ eat in the dinning hall?―Yes,we do.We can't eat outside.A.must& B.can& C.have to& D.has to( D )11.Look!The children ________ games.A.play& B.are playC.playing& D.are playing( B )12.I'm very busy from Monday to Friday.On weekends,I can't relax,________.A.too& B.either& C.also& D.or( A )13.―You can't listen to music in class,Tom.―________,Mr.Clark.A.Sorry& B.Excuse meC.OK& D.Yes( B& )14.―________the man ________ in a river?―No,he isn't.He's swimming in a pool.A.Is,swim& B.Is,swimmingC.Does,swim& D.Does,swimming( A )15.―Where ________ pandas ________?―China.A.are,from& B.do,fromC.is,from& D.are,coming from( D )16.It takes________20 minutes________there.A.we,to get& B.we,getting toC.us,getting to& D.us,to get( A )17.I have ________ homework to do and Judie has ________ books to read.A.too much,too many& B.too many,too manyC.too many,too much& D.too much,too much( A )18.―________do you like koalas?―Because they are cute.A.Why& B.Where& C.How& D.When( C )19.―Cindy,can you ________ my book to me?―OK.A.take& B.know& C.bring& D.see( B )20.John is a good boy because he is ________ late for school.A.always& B.never& C.usually& D.also二、完形填空。(10分)Hi,I'm Mr.White!I'm in the Sunshine Music Club.I'm a great __21__.I can play the piano,the violin __22__the drums.And I'm very good __23__kids.I __24__ a daughter.She is only four years old. __25__name is Maria.She can play the guitar and she plays it very __26__.She __27__in the Sunshine Music Club,too.Do you like music?Do you want to learn__28__music?Please come and join __29__.We can __30__you with music.My telephone number is 612&6586.My e&mail address is Green .( B )21.A.music& B.musicianC.painter& D.basketball player( C )22.A.but& B.so& C.and& D.with( A )23.A.with& B.of& C.at& D.for( B )24.A.has& B.have& C.do& D.does( D )25.A.She& B.She's& C.Hers& D.Her( A )26.A.well& B.good& C.nice& D.fine( D )27.A.join& B.has& C.be& D.is( A )28.A.about& B.for& C.of& D.at( B )29.A.we& B.us& C.our& D.I( D )30.A.sing& B.speak& C.call& D.help三、阅读理解。(15分)AMy favorite TV show is Animal World.From it,I can learn a lot about animals.Koalas are cute animals.They are from Australia.Koalas have a smell(气味)and it can help them mark(标记)their homes.This is my place and you can't come in!A baby koala lives in its mother's pouch(育儿袋).Lions are from South Africa.They are really scary.People are afraid of them.Giraffes look very cool.They are kind of interesting.Tigers are from Asia.They are kind of smart.They are also scary animals.They are the king of animals.In today's Animal World,I can see pandas,and then I can know a lot about pandas.( A )31.________can help koalas mark their homes.A.Their smell& B.Their fatherC.Their room& D.Mother's pouch( B )32.People are usually afraid of________.A.koalas& B.lions& C.giraffes& D.pandas( A )33.________look very cool.A.Giraffes& B.lions& C.Koalas& D.Pandas( B )34.________are the king of animals.A.Lions& B.Tigers& C.Giraffes& D.Pandas( C )35.________kinds of animals are mentioned(被提到).A.Three& B.Four& C.Five& D.SixBAnna:I work in a bank(银行) from Monday to Friday.My home is about ten kilometers from my office(办公室).I usually go to work by train.I usually get up at 6:30a.m. and take the train at 7:00a.m.It usually takes me about thirty minutes to get to my office.I am never late for work.Joe:I am a student.My home is not far.I can go to school on foot.It takes me about thirty minutes.But I often go to school by boat because it is more fun.It takes me about twenty minutes.Nancy:I'm a waiter.I work in a restaurant(餐馆)from Monday to Friday.I often go to work by bus.It is about five kilometers from my home to the restaurant.It takes me about twenty&five minutes to go to work.Sometimes,I am late for work because the traffic is very busy.( B )36.Anna usually gets to her office at about________.A.6:30a.m.& B.7:30a.m.& C.7:00a.m.&  D.8:00a.m.( D )37.Joe often ________ to school.A.takes a bus& B.takes a trainC.walks& D.takes a boat( C )38.Nancy lives about ________ kilometers from her working place.A.ten& B.fifteen& C.five& D.fifth( A )39.Who is sometimes late for work?A.Nancy& B.JoeC.Anna& D.Anna and Nancy( D )40.How long does it take Joe to get to school?A.Thirty minutes.& B.Twenty minutes by boat.C.Thirty minutes on foot.& D.B and C.CIt's Sunday today.Lisa doesn't go to school.After getting up,she has breakfast and then she starts to do her homework.She finishes(完成) her homework at 10:00 a.m..Lisa goes to the clothes store to buy a T&shirt for her father.Why?Because her father's birthday is coming.What does Lisa do in the afternoon?She goes to the swimming club to learn swimming.She likes swimming and she wants to be a swimming star.She wants to be a running star,too.Her favorite sports star is Liu Xiang.She also likes Sun Yang and Ye shiwen.( D )41.Today is ________.A.Tuesday& B.ThursdayC.Saturday& D.Sunday( B )42.What does Lisa buy in the afternoon?A.A shirt.& B.A T&shirt.C.A skirt.& D.A sweater.( D )43.What does Lisa do in the afternoon?A.She does her homework.& B.She goes to a store.C.She has a birthday party.& D.She learns to swim.( B )44.What does Lisa want to be?A.A clerk.& B.A running star.C.A singer.& D.A musician.( D )45.Which of the following statements is RIGHT?A.Lisa likes swimming with her father.B.Jackie Chan is Lisa's favorite star.C.This Sunday is Lisa's father's birthday.D.Lisa does her homework after breakfast.四、词汇。(10分)A.)用所给词的适当形式填空。(5分)46.__Do__(do) your homework and don't watch TV.47.Let's __go__(go)to see our P.E. teacher this afternoon.48.She is very __friendly__ (friend)to people.49.Is Gloria __dancing__(dance)with her brother?50.It's seven o'clock.His family __are_eating__(eat) dinner.B.)根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)51.We must follow__ the school rules.52.Li Ming's aunt often cooks delicious__food for him on Sunday.53.―What's fifteen and twenty&five?―It's forty__.54.Don't leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen__.55.We have to be quiet__in the library.五、根据汉语意思完成下列句子。(5分)56.我们必须守时。We must be __on__ __time__.57.“谁正在做汤?”“我妈妈。”―Who is __making__ __soup__?―My mother.58.这只树袋熊看上去有几分可爱。The koala looks kind_of /a little cute.59.每年人们砍倒许多树。Every year people __cut__ __down__ many trees.60.汤姆在外面从来不会迷路,因为他总是带着地图。Tom never __gets__ __lost__ outside,because he always takes a map.六、任务型阅读。(10分)Animals are our friends.We should love them.But different people like different animals.Mary likes pandas from China.They're shy and quiet.But she doesn't like tigers,because they're a bit scary.Tom likes lions from South Africa,because they're kind of interesting.And they like to eat meat very much.They are lazy.They usually sleep and relax 20 hours every day.But Tom doesn't like elephants.He thinks they are a little ugly and dirty.(1)I_like_koalas_from_Australia.They sleep during the day.But at night they get up and eat leaves.(2)I_think_they_are_smart_and_friendly.We all like going to the zoo on weekends.(3)do,animals,friends,your,like,what(?)Can you tell me?Let us protect(保护)our friends―animals.任务一:把文中画线句(1)(2)译成汉语。61.__我喜欢来自澳大利亚的树袋熊。__62.__我认为他们聪明并且友好。__任务二:将文中句(3)连词成句。63.__What_animals_do_your_friends_like?__任务三:根据短文内容,回答问题。64.How many(多少) hours do lions usually sleep and relax every day?__20_hours.__65.What do koalas eat?__They_eat_leaves.__七、情景反应。(5分)从方框中选择适当的句子补全下面的对话,并将其代号填在相应的题号上。(其中有两项是多余的)Jenny:Hello?This is Jenny.Luara:Hi,Jenny.__66__Jenny:Oh,hi,Laura.What are you doing?Luara:Not much.__67__What about you?Jenny:I'm watching TV.__68__My parents aren't at home.We can eat out.Luara:Yeah.__69__Jenny:Let's meet at my home first.__70__Luara:OK.See you then.A.I'd love to.B.I'm just washing my clothes.C.Do you have to make friends with me?D.Do you want to join me for dinner?E.It's Laura here.F.Laura isn't here.G.Come at half past six.66.__E__67.__B__68.__D__69.__A__70.__G__八、阅读下面的短文,从方框中选择适当的单词并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺,每空一词。(10分)also,quick,friend,for,read,they,walk,health,be,dishHello,My name is Peter.I have a __71__life.I get up early every day because I don't want to arrive late __72__ school.After I exercise,I __73__take a shower and eat a good breakfast.My home is not far from school,so I usually __74__to school.I think it's __75__good exercise.Today is Saturday.I don't have to go to school.It's 7:00p.m.My family are all at home.Look!My grandparents __76__watching TV.My mother is washing the __77__.Is my father __78__a newspaper?Yes,he is.And my brother and sister are doing __79__homework.Where's my pet dog Dingding?Oh,he's playing a soccer ball.He is very __80__.We all like him.71.__healthy__  72.__for__ 73.__quickly__ 74.__walk__75.__also__  & 76.__are__  & 77.__dishes__  & 78.__reading__79.__their__  & 80.__friendly__九、书面表达。(15分)友谊是人生不可缺少的一部分,请以“My Good Friend”为题写篇短文来描述你的好朋友。信息如下:职业:学生年龄:12岁能力和喜好:①喜欢音乐;会弹吉他;擅长说英语。②喜欢熊猫,因为它们有几分可爱。日常生活:早上6:30 起床;骑自行车上学;下午有时打半个小时的篮球。提示词:students,music,speak,panda,cute,get up,bike,basketball要求:1.所写内容必须包括表格内所有信息,并用上所给的提示词。文章开头已给出。2.卷面整洁。My Good FriendI have a good friend.His name is Dave.He_is_a_student.He_is_twelve_years_old.He_likes_music.He_can_play_the_guitar.And_he_is_good_at_speaking_English.He_likes_pandas_because_they_are_kind_of_cute.He_usually_gets_up_at_6:30_a.m.Then_he_goes_to_school_by_bike.In_the_afternoon,he_sometimes_plays_basketball_for_half_an_hour. 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?|&更新时间: 14:13&|&来源地:辽宁省&|&来源:转载&|
收藏到: |
资料类型:
评价资料可获得5%返点奖励哦(仅限使用点数下载的用户)。
我知道了,下次不再提示。
阅读:706次 下载:8次 发布人:  审核人:
提示:此资料已被改为免费资源,可免费下载!>>您的当前位置: &&
&& 资料信息
电话:010-57
中学学科网人教版七年级英语下册Units8-9同步期中期末复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
人教版七年级英语下册Units8-9同步期中期末复习资料
人​教​版​七​年​级​英​语​下​册​全​套​复​习​资​料​,​自​己​收​集​积​累​的​,​希​望​和​大​家​一​起​复​习​,​对​大​家​有​所​帮​助​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版七年级英语 的文章

随机推荐