BBC 记录片《长命百岁艺术字》

英国网友评论:BBC纪录片之《驾车看中国》
从这里了解印度人对中国的看法
> 英国网友评论:BBC纪录片之《驾车看中国》
英国网友评论:BBC纪录片之《驾车看中国》
英国BBC去年在印度拍摄了纪录片《》,最近在中国拍摄了类似的纪录片《》,讲的是通过自驾游看中国的发展。英国网友看了纪录片后纷纷发表看法。不少英国网友称节目做的不好,两个主持人无关联的自我骄纵浪费了机会。让人难堪的消失,没实质内容,很难想象还能更糟糕一点。真是空洞的一小时,在多样神秘的中国拍出这个节目真是不可思议。
转载链接:http://bbs./tianyacity/content/333/1/239715.shtml
原文标题:China on Four Wheels
原文链接:http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1733591
以下是英国网友的评论:
I did but with increasing lack of interest, sadly a pretty interesting programme was undermined by larking presenters carrying on like it was a three week holiday
我看了,但觉得无趣。悲哀的是一个很有趣的节目被主持人破坏了,搞的就像一个三周的假期。
A very poor programme, a wasted opportunity with irrelevant self-indulgence from the two presenters.
What a shame.
Embarrassingly trivial, with little substance, it’s hard to imagine they could have made a bigger hash of it.
An hour of nothingness really, which should be impossible in somewhere as diverse and mysterious as China.
节目做的不好,两个主持人无关联的自我骄纵浪费了机会。让人难堪的消失,没实质内容,很难想象他们还能更糟糕一点。
真是空洞的一小时,在多样神秘的中国拍出这个节目真是不可思议。
Agree with above comments.What should have been a great programme was ruined by those two idiots acting the fool.This needed a Palin or Fry to do it justice.
同意上面的评论,本应该是一个好节目被两傻子给毁了。这需要PALIN(另一个好主持人?),他能做到公正。
Off the back of Ken Hom and Ching-He Huang excellent series, we have Dumb & Dumber in China, which was bad…but for me, I still enjoyed it….for all the wrong reasons….presenting was awful, but there was some interesting facts, trying to get out.
And just seeing all the amazing sights of China, is good enough for me…..just a shame, we have poor presenters.
Ken Hom和Ching-He Huang主持了很棒的节目后,这期有关中国的纪录片拍得不好。不过我仍然喜欢就是了…虽然主持得不好,不过有一些有趣的事实值得品味。
看了中国令人惊讶的景象就足以令我满足…可惜,主持太差劲。
I was looking forward to this but became increasing bored. I really didn’t want to see how many expensive sportscars the boy had or how they “bought” their travelling cars. As others have said it is such a wasted opportunity.
期待这个节目,但它却很无趣,我不想看到男人有多少名贵跑车,也不想看到主持人怎么去搞到他们的旅行车。正像其他人说的,节目浪费了一个好机会
Yeah i thought the same, was very disappointed. Seemed very dulled down and diddnt learn that much about the country.
I feel that the BBC could do with making a proper travel documentary of China. Palin for example, but not sure if he would given his age. Paul Merton had a decent, but wacky documentary traveling around China, but i would love to watch a proper and serious one, that goes over the history and tradition of this massive country. Simon Reeve would do a great job, or even Bruce Parry
Interestingly, i think Palin has a documentary about South America coming out in a few months, looking forward to that!
我同样觉得失望,感到情绪低落,对这个国家他们没有学习到多少。我认为BBC本可以做一个很好的中国纪录片,PALIN就可以做到,他年龄可能不合适。 Paul Merton 做了一个优雅但古怪的中国纪录片。但我想看更严肃一些的片子。有关这个庞大国家的历史和传统,Simon Reeve 可以胜任,甚至Bruce Parry也行。
Palin在几个月后有一个关于南美的纪录片,期待
I’m afraid I am going to join the chorus.
I was really looking forward to this – the concept sounded like it had so much potential – but find the presenters a bit irritating. Already in the pre-titles “blurb”, the lady said “what is that thing…? [sic]” and the camera zoomed out to show the Pearl Oriental Tower. Granted, this could have been edited to look like so, and not everybody knows the landmarks of Shanghai, but I feel that any presenter worth their salt would have done some research… or had somebody do the research for them.
恐怕我也要加入吐槽。
相机定格在东方明珠,这可能是因为编辑,并不是所有人都知道上海的地标。但是我觉得主持人没做多少功课,或者是没人为他们做功课
真的期待这个节目,听起来应该不错。但主持人有些让人气愤。在前段的介绍里女主持人就在说,这是什么…
How disappointing. I think I’ll at least give it a go now that I’ve got it recorded.
I was hoping for something as good as the culinary tour with Ken Hom and Ching-He Huang which I thought was wonderful.
I’d love to see a proper in depth series with Simon Reeve. It is such a fascinating country and it is going through such amazing change. It would be good to record some of the more traditional ways of life before they disappear without trace.
Does anyone remember a documentary series showing life in a remote village in a mountainous region of China many years ago? I think it was called something like “Beyond the Clouds”. I loved it so much.
失望,我想要拍记录片,至少应该做足功课。
我希望是Ken Hom 和 Ching-He Huang 做的那样的美食旅游,这才会精彩。
我愿看到是Simon Reeve做出的那样有深度的纪录片。这是一个迷人的国家,有这么大的变化,这本应该是记录传统生活方式在他们消失前的纪录片。
谁记得多年前的一个记录中国山区偏远生活的纪录片吗?好像叫“Beyond the Clouds”,我很喜欢它。
I remember that wonderful series mazzy.
I’d marked this out to watch tonight and feel disappointed in the general consensus in above posts (which I trust because we documentary lovers usually are in agreement). I too loved the Ken Hom programmes.
China is endlessly fascinating and I don’t want to see silly presenters messing around.
我记得那部非常棒的纪录片。
我把它标出来,留到晚上看。对以上回帖表现出来的普遍共识感到失望。我也喜欢Ken Hom主持的节目。
中国的魅力无穷无尽,我不想看到愚蠢的主持人把它搞砸了。
RandomArbiter
I don’t want to know how many cars that spoilt brat who was handed down the company by mum and dad has. Or that one of the presenters couldn’t drive. Which btw, will probably be coming out of taxpayers’ bills!
不想知道从父母那继承了公司的家伙有多少车,也不想知道女支持人不会开车。顺便问一句,她挂花了车,是纳税人出钱赔偿吗?
It was pretty ironic though, she was going on about how dangerous the roads were, then a few minutes after getting her 4×4 she crashes it
很讽刺,她正要说路有多危险,才几分钟,她就撞车了。
I admit I only remembered this programme was on half a hour into it, but from what I saw it seemed an endless journey of motorways from city to city to the final city of Shanghai. Where was the countryside in between? I suppose a visit to a local garage was supposed to make up for the lack of it!!
The BBC could have made a great programme with such an opportunity, instead they wasted it, together with our licence fee
我承认只看了半小时。从我看到的,这就是一个高速路上的漫长路程,一个城市到另一个城市直到上海。之间的农村去哪了?用访问当地的车库去弥补农村地区的呈现.
BBC本可以不浪费机会,用我们的钱做出一个很好的节目
I watched both programmes and I pretty much concur the comments. A great documentary ruined by the presenters – some interesting facts but barely failed to scratch the surface.
Anita Rani made me cringe at times, she seems ‘up own backside to me’ (and not just because she got to drive the black comfortable ‘tank’). Justin Rowlatt was OK I thought but even I cringed when the female tourist walked away after he badly phrased a question about the progress of China under communism and capitalism.
The twosome did a similar type of documentary last year about India which was 3 one hour programmes I think
看了这个节目。我很同意,一个好纪录片被两主持人毁了。说出了一些有趣的事实,但仅仅是隔靴搔痒。Anita Rani 不时让我要讨好她的样子(可能翻错了),她总背对着我(并不只是因为她要驾驶一辆黑色舒服的越野车). Justin Rowlatt 还行,即使他有一个严厉的有关共产主义和资本主义问题后,女游客走开了。
去年他们就做了相似的一个三小时的关于印度的纪录片。
A bit cringeworthy in parts,e.g.the miss-handled question at the Mao statue and her running out of a restaurant in disgust.They must have thought what a bozo we have here.
Otherwise,quite a good travelogue.Lets have another China doc BBC,this time with more competent presenters
某些部分是让人不舒服,例如在毛塑像前不是很好的问题,以及在饭店女主持浪费食物。他们应该知道我们看到的主持人是怎么样一个笨蛋。
否则,这是多么好的一个旅游节目,期待BBC下一个有关中国的节目,这回得要更好一些的主持人
After watching the India shows they did, I looked forward to this one.
Unfortunately I was very disappointed. Anita Rani in particular was very embarrassing. Laughing like an idiot after crashing that fancy car, and then spitting food out because it didn’t taste right.
This could have been really good, but the two presenters ruined it.
印度的节目之后,我盼望这个节目。不幸的是我很失望。 Anita Rani 特别让人尴尬,撞车后像傻子一样大笑,之后有吐出食物,因为它味道不好。
本应该很好的节目,主持人毁了
Sloppy stuff. Can’t believe Anita Rani even got another chance after doing India, I find her fake and nowhere near Bollywood material (they seem to be going for the Top Gear route of invented chaos, so contrived).
麻痹的,不相信Anita Rani 在印度之旅后还有另外一个机会,我觉得他做作。不是宝莱坞明星的料。(他们似乎去专门找混乱的路线拍摄)
Anita said it best near the end, they’re getting richer, more consumerist and more capitalist – and they all want western brands.
I find it extremely sad that the Chinese cannot show the same level of patriotism in homegrown brands and local companies as America, Britain, Japan, South Korea… even India (notice the recent mass protests against the Indian government opening up the market to foreign supermarkets) when they were growing. It basically means they have become a whitewashed country, equating success and status with western brands – no matter how successful they have become, out of the blood sweat and tears of their own people
正像安妮塔最后说的,他们越来越富裕,越来越崇尚消费,越来越资本主义。–他们都渴望获得西方名牌。我很失望中国在不断壮大时,不像美国英国日韩甚至印度那样对自己的品牌和本地公司有着同样的爱国主义。(注意到最近印度人抗议开放外资超市),这表示他们已经成了个只看表面的国家,有西方名牌就代表成功和地位—不管他们用自己本国国民的血汗变得有多成功。
Does anyone remember a documentary about China’s baby girls being abandoned by their families? I think it was called The Crying Rooms or something similar.
It featured the orphanages the children ended up in and I think the filming was mainly done in secret.
It really shocked me at the time and I know I’ll never forget it – I was in tears during most of it. I think there was a follow-up a couple of years later
有谁记得关于中国女婴被家庭抛弃的纪录片吗?好像叫哭泣的房间,还是什么的。它说的是孤儿院的事,我想电影是偷拍的。我很震惊,,永远不会忘记这部纪录片,我一边看一边流泪,我想多年后还会有这样的片子。
标签: , , ,
版权所有: 非特殊声明均为本站原创文章,转载请注明出处:
订阅更新: 您可以通过[转载]我看BBC中国教育记录片《出路》
我看BBC中国教育记录片《出路》
LIULIANGHUA
今天看BBC中国教育纪录片《出路》。在百度视频中搜索“BBC中国教育纪录片《出路》”,就可以找到这个视频。
我看到的这个视频的网址为:&
满腔的悲伤,感动,满腔的愤怒。令人悲伤的两个群体:王盼和她的家庭,万超和他周围的同学。令人感动的是王盼的母亲和万超的父亲。令人愤怒的是那个“弘博软件教育学院”的法人以及这个公司的讲师王振祥。
那个道貌岸人的讲师王振祥一直在忏悔:在百度中搜索图片欺骗农村的学生和家长;回到在宾馆,“变回人类”。作为一个有理性的人,王振祥那样的人虽然不能推脱他“行骗”的罪恶,但是,他在摄像机的面前公开自己的“行骗”,让自己成为录像的对象,可以视为“自首”。首恶也许是“弘博软件教育学院”的法人。
问题的复杂性在于,这个学院可能是获得了官方认可的合法学校。其问题只在于教学质量低劣和用欺骗的手段招生而不在于“非法办学”。
也就是说,关键的问题在于中国高校扩招制度:教育成为产业,教育行政部门批准了商人办教育,却不负责督查其办学质量。
从情感上看,令人厌恶的是弘博软件教育学院及其法人,但从理性上看,令人厌恶的是教育行政部门及其背后的政制。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。每天学点金融学的公共主页 - 人人网,,每天学点金融学,话题,公共主页
转自金融ABC:两位投行男女的真人自白:为何我要离开香港&为何我还未离开香港(附中文翻译)
金融投行期待你的加入,走进金融学的美妙世界吧!
金融投行期待你的加入,走进金融学的...
分享美国旅行,留学,生活的相关知识...
感谢大家多年来对于FORCFA的关注,为了活跃CFA朋友圈,我们隆重推出CFA交友及招聘自荐平台,大家通过邮件FORCF...
过了电话面试,又磨蹭两星期,Mckinsey终于告诉我确切的时间地点,让我准备签证。有了第一次预约之痛,我这次消极对待,...
导读:身边很多漂亮又能干的女人最后都剩下来了,煮叶菌觉得既疑惑又替她们感到捉急。。不管人们对婚姻寄托了多少玫瑰色的幻梦,...
给每天学点金融学留言
:两位投行男女的真人自白:为何我要离开香港&为何我还未离开香港(附中文翻译)
02-15 19:36
:VC们惯用的十大英文装逼词汇
02-04 22:39
:【惊艳】美女放弃华尔街工作 投身色情产业
:【震撼】中国超级大佬背后的亲爹, 99%的人不知道!
:收到这样的年会奖品,我想跟老板谈(qie)谈(cuo)人(wu)生(yi)
02-04 22:38
:比名校还挣钱的大学——薪资网站排名美国被低估的10所好学校