请帮我翻译一下下面这篇论文摘要英文翻译,本人不胜感激,要人工翻译的不要机器的!

求英语高手帮忙翻译
不胜感激_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙翻译
第一章为活动策划概念的提出,发掘已知。————————————————————————————————试析都市类报纸的品牌活动策划
--以《三峡商报》品牌活动策划为例摘要所谓都市类报纸的活动策划就是都市类报纸的广告品牌传播的主体,底薪100帮忙翻译下面的内容,满意再100,预测未来,并运用品牌传播策划理论对都市类报纸近年来的活动策划都进行了分析。本文内容主要分为六章,围绕一定的目标,遵循事物发展的规律和广告品牌传播的基本规律。该论文为都市类报纸的活动策划提供理论支撑和实践的指导,制定和实施相应的政策和策略,对已经占有的信息进行科学的分析和研究;第四章为三峡商报活动策划效果分析,拜托,着眼于现实,以求最佳效果的创造性的品牌传播策划活动。本文以三峡商报活动策划进行个案研究;第三章为三峡商报的活动策划分析;第五章为三峡商报活动策划对都市类报纸活动策划的启示;第二章为国内著名都市类报纸的活动实践
强烈鄙视机器翻译,我需要人工翻译~~~~希望真正的高手伸出援手,在下当感激涕零~~~~
focusing on reality, and explore known. This paper mainly divided into six chaptersOn newspaper brand city planning activities -- &quot, the first chapter to the concept of planning activities by the second chapter of China&#39, the development and implementation of appropriate policies and strategies to the best creative brand communication planning activities, centering on certain objectives, dissemination and use brand of urban planning theory of the activities planned by newspapers in recent years have been conducted analysis. The paper newspaper for the city to provide theoretical support planning activities and practice guidance, followed the development of things and brand advertising and disseminat brand planning activities as an example Abstract The so-called urban newspaper that the activities of urban planning newspaper advertisements spread of the main brand, to predict the future. Based on the Three Gorges Handelsblatt planning activi Chapter IV Handelsblatt activities planned for the Three Gorges efs famous city for the activities o Chapter III of the activities of the Three Gorges Handelsblatt planning analysis, and have possession of information scientific aThree Gorges Handelsblatt& Chapter V activities planned for the Three Gorges Handelsblatt newspaper activities of urban planning inspiration
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
On newspaper brand city planning activities
-- &Three Gorges Handelsblatt& brand planning activities as an example
The so-called urban newspaper that the activities of urban planning newspaper advertisements spread of the main brand, followed the development of things and brand advertising and dissemination of the basic law, centering on certain objectives, and have possession of information scientific analysis and research, focusing on reality, and explore known, to predict the future, the development and implementation of appropriate policies and strategies to the best creative brand communication planning activities.
This paper main...
呵呵分数好高喔 On newspaper brand city planning activities
-- &Three Gorges Handelsblatt& brand planning activities as an example
The so-called urban newspaper that the activities of urban planning newspaper advertisements spread of the main brand, followed the development of things and brand advertising and dissemination of the basic law, centering on certain objectives, and have possession of information scientific analysis and research, focusing on reality, and explore known, to predict the future, the development and implementation of appropriate policies and strategies to the best creative brand communication planning activities.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人工翻译几个句子
翻译的好 追加20分1, 我总是乐于帮助那些需要帮助的人. 2,我在期望你的早日回复.如能尽早回复,将不胜感激 3,第二天早晨在上学路上,李明看见一些鸟儿在天空中飞翔.然后_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
人工翻译几个句子
翻译的好 追加20分1, 我总是乐于帮助那些需要帮助的人. 2,我在期望你的早日回复.如能尽早回复,将不胜感激 3,第二天早晨在上学路上,李明看见一些鸟儿在天空中飞翔.然后
人工翻译几个句子
翻译的好 追加20分1, 我总是乐于帮助那些需要帮助的人. 2,我在期望你的早日回复.如能尽早回复,将不胜感激 3,第二天早晨在上学路上,李明看见一些鸟儿在天空中飞翔.然后他想到了笼子里的那只孤单的鸟.他决定劝说爷爷释放笼中之鸟.使他高兴的是爷爷同意了.
1.I always enjoy helping the ones who needs help.2.I am looking forward to your reply.I will be very thankful to you reply as soon as possible.3.The next morning,Li Ming saw some birds flying in the sky on his way to school.Then he thought og the lonely bird in the cage.So he decided to persuade his grandpa to free the bird.What made him very glad was that his grangpa agreed to do as he said.
1.I'm always ready to help others who need help. 2.I hope you will reply soon ,and great thanks if as soon as possible. 3.The next day on the way to school,Li Ming saw some birds flying in t...
1.I'm always ready to help others who need help.2.I hope you will return soon .If as soon as possible , great thanks.3.The nect day on the way to school,Li Ming saw some birds flying in the ...
1, 我总是乐于帮助那些需要帮助的人. I am willing to help them who need the help.2,我在期望你的早日回复.如能尽早回复,将不胜感激 I am looking forward to your early reply.If you reply as soon as possible, I will be very grate...
I'm always happy to help someone who needs help.I'm looking forward to your reply.If you can reply me sonn,I'll be very appreciate.The next morning,on the way to school,Li Ming saw some bird...英语翻译_百度知道
本人不胜感激。用光学显微镜研究了电弧喷涂制备Zn-Al涂层的组织和性能。还对喷涂层的结合机理进行了简要介绍:
本文针对电弧喷涂锌铝合金涂层对防腐的作用进行了论述;再详细说明了电弧喷涂的工艺流程、设备,比较完整的介绍了电弧喷涂的原理。并对电弧喷涂工艺对数对涂层质量的影响进行了分析、特点、喷涂材料。对电弧喷涂的发展趋势进行了预测请哪位大侠帮忙翻译一下下下这段摘要
提问者采纳
comparatively entirely on preservative effect material、.文章有些长. And. The trend has carried out a forecast on development of electric arc flame plating、标准人工翻译第一段翻译如下The main body of a book specifically for electric arc flame plating zinc aluminium alloy coating electric arc flame plating principle , equipment 、、希望可以帮助你, flame plating having carried out introduction commenting that、, the impact of handicraft logarithm over coating mass has carried out analysis on electr Have explained electric arc flame plating process flow still detailedly、.第二段翻译如下Preparation Zn-Al coating organization and function having studied the electric arc flame plating with the light microscope. Tier of union mechanism has been in progress to the flame plating brief introduce that、望认真看完, characteristic
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
大致就这样,楼主看看吧...希望有用...
This text aims at electricity Hu to spray the metal alloy Tu Ceng's function to the antisepsis of Tu Xin Lyu carried on treatise and a little bit completely introduced the principle, characteristics, equipments that the electricity Hu sprayThe craft process that elaborated on to give or got an electric shock Hu to spray again.The development trend that sprays to the electricity Hu carried on an estimate.
Studied electricity Hu to spray to make the Zn-Al Tu Ceng's organization and function with the optical microscope.Also sprayed the influence of the logarithms upon Tu Ceng's quality of craft...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是我的毕业论文摘要,麻烦英语强悍者帮我翻译成英文吧
不胜感激!~~_百度知道
这是我的毕业论文摘要,麻烦英语强悍者帮我翻译成英文吧
不胜感激!~~
丑陋,揭示了女性心灵的卑劣,独特的人生经历让她对悲剧有了与众不同的认识,揭示了张爱玲小说具有浓郁悲剧感的原因。她以独特的视角和敏锐的观察力描绘了在那个旧时代下女性生存的状态张爱玲是一位悲剧气质浓厚的作家。本文论述了张爱玲小说中不同的悲剧形象与张爱玲的悲剧情结、变态、扭曲的悲剧形象,把隐含在内心的欲望赤裸裸的挖出来
需要人工翻译
我有更好的答案
unique life experiences enable her to have different understas the tragedy of a different image with the complex tragedy of Zhang Ailing. This article discusses the novels of Zhang Ailing&#39, ugly. Her unique perspective and keen powers of observation that portrays women under the age of the survival of the old state, and revealed the female soul despicable, the inner desire implicit in the dug out naked, distorted image of the tragedy, abnormal, Zhang Ailing&#39Zhang Ailing's temperament is a strong writer tragedy
不帮别人作作业
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
毕业论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 论文摘要翻译 的文章

随机推荐