谁听过这首英文歌 比赛??怎么那么像是足球比赛的歌??

首尔经济: SBS sports在26日直播托特纳姆和斯托克城的足球比赛时,在直播结束的ending曲目时播放了少女时代的歌曲,播出结束后‘Europa‘迅速登上了检索词的1位
发布: 09:33:13作者:韩国me2day
【首尔经济】[少女时代‘Europa‘成为话题]SBS sports在26日直播托特纳姆和斯托克城的足球比赛时,在直播结束的ending曲目时播放了少女时代的歌曲,播出结束后‘Europa‘迅速登上了检索词的1位.这首歌曲是少女时代日发表的第4张迷你专辑中的收录曲.(待续)
<ul class="tb_list" id="fenxiang" data-main="首尔经济: SBS sports在26日直播托特纳姆和斯托克城的足球比赛时,在直播结束的ending曲目时播放了少女时代的歌曲,播出结束后‘Europa‘迅速登上了检索词的1位">
大家都在看
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有在足球相关节目里听到的11首最好听的英文歌
7回复 931浏览
&because of you&&
while you lips are still red&&&
&with you all the time
you are beautiful
what are words
sofia jannok
the sound of scilence
californiadreaming
Into The Fire
dont turn of the light
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
喜欢这首 ……
不以物喜,不以己悲。
《day of your beliefs》当时听到这个前奏直接都迷疯了。。。
【师父,好大风雨】【澈丹,少做感慨】
楼主能把这几首歌的连接都整上多好
专业出境领队,兼职代购。有需要的可以站短加我微信或者QQ……
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
不以物喜,不以己悲。
标题打错了,我帮你改了。
最后一个离开阿森纳的人,麻烦请把灯关掉。
小巷,又弯又长,我用一把钥匙,敲着厚厚的墙。
here i am 我喜g。
对NBA球员只蜜不黑、不喜欢就不看。
徐若u、柏芝的粉z
比如大蛭淳茫厶镉...................
g迎跟我交流一切跟AV有P的情螅缓笈九九九九九九..........................
啪啪啪啪啪是偶的最
引用2楼 @ 发表的:
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
184人参加识货团购688.00元382人参加识货团购468.00元744人参加识货团购745.00元226人参加识货团购569.00元93人参加识货团购199.00元256人参加识货团购89.00元371人参加识货团购459.00元354人参加识货团购349.00元120人参加识货团购129.00元309人参加识货团购649.00元90人参加识货团购275.00元237人参加识货团购298.00元有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮的时候唱的是 i miss you the 什么。。这首歌叫什么?
有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮的时候唱的是 i miss you the 什么。。这首歌叫什么?
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
提问者 的感言:谢谢哈、不过捏。我已经找到乐、 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
i miss you
确定??你知道这首歌嗯?
歌曲:i miss you 歌手:and then i turned s [ti:i miss you][ar:and then i turned seven]yesterday was full of tears, knowing death has just been hereall was lost but not forgot,the pain controls my every thoughta new day's battle has begun,all was lost and nothing's woni can't wait to see the day,when the tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...today came with shattered dreams,everything's not what it seemsdon't think death won't come get you,cause it will life's misconstruedthough my battle's just begun,i'm dropping arms and going to runi can't wait to see the day, when the painful tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i did nothing at all, nothing at all !it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wallit tells it all, you will live on...i did nothing at all, nothing at all...it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wall...it tells it all, you will live on...你看这个歌词,好像跟你说的差不多,具体你得自己听
再找、、有点快的嗯。。
干嘛非要听那首歌呢?我给你介绍一首歌也蛮好听的&当你想着我&听听看吧
You were my everything看看是不是这首?
女的唱的 ?
我找到了歌词。。不知道谁唱的。。但是。是我找的那首歌
Saw you yesterday
We were talkingComparing notesWhat's happeneingWhat's notWhat you wantedWhat you gotNow you're on your wayIt's all about thatAnd nothing elseI feel like I'm smallAnd I don't matter in that worldIf I try to tell you would you laugh in my faceTell me to grow up when I come clean and say*Chorus*I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to come overI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youI....I....I.....Yes I do (yeah)I....I....I.....Maybe it's just meBut I don't think soI'm not insecureI just knowWhat's realWhat is gone and what I feelI remember when we used to say thatWe'd never changeForget where we've beenI wanna go there againIf I tried to tell youYou'd turn into that kindWould you put up your defenseSay I was losing my mind*Chorus*I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to get closerI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeDon't you ever see my face outside your windowAre you up so high you can't get back aroundWill you think of me some night when you get lonelyWill you need meWhen you're on your way down...(Oh)Saw you yesterdayWe were talkingComparing notesWhat's happeneingWhat's notWhat you wantedWhat you got*Chorus* (repeated)I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to come overI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to get closerI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNothing stays the sameAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youI....I....I.....I miss youI....I....I.....Yes I doI....I....I.....I miss you
那也给我个满意啊
先告诉我嘛。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号体育比赛中常放的好听的英文歌_百度知道
体育比赛中常放的好听的英文歌
我有更好的答案
vienna teng - the tower 无名指的背景音乐,这个疯丫头品位不赖耶~ 这首歌把这个女生的内涵都展现出来了
Our Love Will Always Last 无名指空间的最新背景音乐,好喜欢前奏和间奏
Rod Stewart洛史特华 - Sailing航行,有强烈浪子情怀的偶怎么可能不喜欢如此经典触动心灵的歌声呢!
Cagnet - Hear Me Cry 一个女孩在倾吐心事
Rebecca Blaylock - I Will Be Your Shelter,唯一能跟《BREAKAWAY》相提并论的歌,《陀枪师姐》和黄晓明版的《男才女貌》都有做过插曲,不过个人还是更喜欢BREAKAWAY,皆做过背景音乐。
Jesse McCartney - Because you live 看MV好象是为感谢歌迷而唱的,样子很像后街的一个成员。很好听!!
annie lenno - leep on loving you容易受伤的女人的英文版也很不错呢~
Stacie Orrico...
用林肯公园的歌吧!NBA里经常有!还有推荐Chris Tinna的《Fighter》,05年NBA季后赛的主题曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我听过一首很好听的英文歌,但不知道名字,是个女唱D,好像是G开头的?_百度知道
我听过一首很好听的英文歌,但不知道名字,是个女唱D,好像是G开头的?