a sport turbomeetingg(请以《运动会》为题,写一篇不少于40词的短文,要求至少用3种�

请你以My Favourite Sport 为题写一篇不少于50-60词的小短文._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请你以My Favourite Sport 为题写一篇不少于50-60词的小短文.
请你以My Favourite Sport 为题写一篇不少于50-60词的小短文.
My Favourite SportLike others,I like sports.I usually do sports in my spare time.and as a result,it has done good to me.I am strong and in good spirits.But of all the sports,badminton is my favorite.It's very interesting and I can play it at anytime anywhere,and I don't feel very tired after playing.Playing badminton for one hour or two is my daily exercise.Sometimes I do it with my classmates,and sometimes just with my father.He is a badminton lover too.He often says that badminton can not only build up one's body,but also develop one's reaction ability.I am for it.Friends,what about you?Do you like badminton either?请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.achieve.1.自己或他人的一次经历 2.你的感受 不少于120词 必须使用所给的4个关_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.achieve.1.自己或他人的一次经历 2.你的感受 不少于120词 必须使用所给的4个关
请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.请以下列词语为关键词写一篇英语短文 meeting.dream.inspire.achieve.1.自己或他人的一次经历 2.你的感受 不少于120词 必须使用所给的4个关键词
we had a meeting last week.the meeting was about our dreams.kay was the first one to speak.she said she want to be a astronaut.as many people know,it is a far reaching dream,which is attemped by few people.however,kay inspired all the people with her passionate speech of describe how magnificant the universe and how deep her awe and obession toward the sky. i was totally impressed by her and make,me think of myself.how many times i forget to appreciate this indescridable amazing world?it is our home,a home with descent order and complex diversity.we should learn to appreciate the beauty of universe.the second thought is that i.should learn
a lesson from kay,how she sets goal to reach her dream. i really enjoyed that meeting《新课标》高三英语(人教版)第二轮复习专题讲座第九讲
书面表达2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
《新课标》高三英语(人教版)第二轮复习专题讲座第九讲
高​三​英​语​二​轮​复​习​教​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢请根据下面的提示,以”My favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介请根据下面的提示,以”My
favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你最喜欢的运动,可适当发挥._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请根据下面的提示,以”My favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介请根据下面的提示,以”My
favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你最喜欢的运动,可适当发挥.
请根据下面的提示,以”My favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介请根据下面的提示,以”My
favorite sport”为题,写一篇70个词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你最喜欢的运动,可适当发挥.提示:1最喜欢棒球,从9岁开始打棒球2爸爸教怎么握拍,怎么击球3打算加入一个棒球队,希望将来可以打的更好.谢谢啦,可以抄袭什么的,只要符合题意就行
My favority sport is baseball.I start
play baseball when
nine years old.My baseball teacher is my father. He teaches me how to catch the baseball bat and how to attack the baswball.I alwayas play baseball with my friends and I am the best player about it ,personly I think.I want to enjoy in the baseball team and I want to be a man who can play the baseball very well.2012高考英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2012高考英语作文
教​你​英​语​作​文​快​速​提​升
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:130.59KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!