求翻译当他五女人 20岁时喜欢他喜欢游泳

我叫胡馨月,今年5岁,我的爱好是游泳、画画、跳舞,今天我为大家带来的是走秀翻译成英语_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我叫胡馨月,今年5岁,我的爱好是游泳、画画、跳舞,今天我为大家带来的是走秀翻译成英语
我叫胡馨月,今年5岁,我的爱好是游泳、画画、跳舞,今天我为大家带来的是走秀翻译成英语
Hello everybody.My name is Hu Xinyue.I'm interested in swimming and painting.I also enjoydancing,so I will give everyone the modern fancywork.I hope I can make a impression on you.英语翻译翻译,填空.1、这是我的一些照片.2、艾米喜欢在池里游泳.3、我爸爸正和他朋友交谈.4、我喜欢英语,因为它很有趣.5、cause it 's _______.你们的全错!)还有鸟儿在树上唱歌。最后一个还_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译,填空.1、这是我的一些照片.2、艾米喜欢在池里游泳.3、我爸爸正和他朋友交谈.4、我喜欢英语,因为它很有趣.5、cause it 's _______.你们的全错!)还有鸟儿在树上唱歌。最后一个还
英语翻译翻译,填空.1、这是我的一些照片.2、艾米喜欢在池里游泳.3、我爸爸正和他朋友交谈.4、我喜欢英语,因为它很有趣.5、cause it 's _______.你们的全错!)还有鸟儿在树上唱歌。最后一个还没写!你们坑我啊!我知道你们有些是在网上查的。
1.These are some of my photos.2.Amy like to swim in the pool.3.My father is talking with his friends.4.I like English because it's very interesting.5.
1. Those are some photos of mine.2. Amy likes swimming in the pool.3. My father is talking with his friend.4.I like English since it is very interseting.5.casue it's interesting.
1.Here are some photos of me.2.Amy like swimming in the pool3.My father is talking with his friend(s).4.I love English ,cause it is very funny.
these are some photos of mine.amy likes swimming in th pool my father is talking with his friends.i like english ,because it is very interesting.最后一个需要语境
1.These are some of my photos.2.Amy likes to swim in the pool.3.My father is talking with his friends.4.I like English because it's very interesting.5.原因
1.these are some photos of mine.
2.AIMMY likes swim in
pond. 3.My father is talking with his friend. 4.I like English,because it's very interesting.
1 Here are some photos of mine.2.Amy likes swimming in the pool.3.my father is talking with his friends.4.I love English because it's interesting.5.第五个没有语境,希望可以写完题目The bird is singing in the tree. 我完全是自己答的,没有查英语翻译翻译成英语 1.我们的老师让我们立刻回家2.他让我们不要迟到3.我们喜欢收集周杰伦的歌4.你喜欢游泳吗5.他常常打电话给他的网友6.你经常坐着你自己的车上学吗7.学生们正在讨论怎_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译成英语 1.我们的老师让我们立刻回家2.他让我们不要迟到3.我们喜欢收集周杰伦的歌4.你喜欢游泳吗5.他常常打电话给他的网友6.你经常坐着你自己的车上学吗7.学生们正在讨论怎
英语翻译翻译成英语 1.我们的老师让我们立刻回家2.他让我们不要迟到3.我们喜欢收集周杰伦的歌4.你喜欢游泳吗5.他常常打电话给他的网友6.你经常坐着你自己的车上学吗7.学生们正在讨论怎么度过周末8.他今天带了领带吗
1.Our teacher asks us to go home right away. 2.He tells us not to arrive late. 3.We like collecting Jay Chou's songs. 4.Do you like swimming? 5.He often calls his net pals. 6.Do you usually go to school in your own car? 7.The students are discussing how to spend this weekend. 8.Did he wear his tie today?英语翻译1.一个受过良好教育的人仰起头来看天花板 2.当我生病时,我爸爸照顾我 3.我盼望收到你的信 4.他比我大五岁 5.我喜欢唱歌不喜欢跳舞 6.一个高级官员高兴地和我们打招呼_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.一个受过良好教育的人仰起头来看天花板 2.当我生病时,我爸爸照顾我 3.我盼望收到你的信 4.他比我大五岁 5.我喜欢唱歌不喜欢跳舞 6.一个高级官员高兴地和我们打招呼
英语翻译1.一个受过良好教育的人仰起头来看天花板 2.当我生病时,我爸爸照顾我 3.我盼望收到你的信 4.他比我大五岁 5.我喜欢唱歌不喜欢跳舞 6.一个高级官员高兴地和我们打招呼
1.一个受过良好教育的人仰起头来看天花板 A well-educated man looked upward to the ceiling.2.当我生病时,我爸爸照顾我 My father took care of me when I was ill.3.我盼望收到你的信 I am looking forward to hearing from you.4.他比我大五岁 He is five years older than me.5.我喜欢唱歌不喜欢跳舞 I prefer singing to dancing.6.一个高级官员高兴地和我们打招呼 A senior official greeted to us happily.英语句子翻译1.我会尽力不惹我爸妈生气2.最后他下定决心去学游泳3.谁编造的这个谎言4.如果你有100万美元,你会怎么做5.周五晚上我被允许和朋友一起去看电影6.尽管詹妮得了第一名,但她一_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语句子翻译1.我会尽力不惹我爸妈生气2.最后他下定决心去学游泳3.谁编造的这个谎言4.如果你有100万美元,你会怎么做5.周五晚上我被允许和朋友一起去看电影6.尽管詹妮得了第一名,但她一
英语句子翻译1.我会尽力不惹我爸妈生气2.最后他下定决心去学游泳3.谁编造的这个谎言4.如果你有100万美元,你会怎么做5.周五晚上我被允许和朋友一起去看电影6.尽管詹妮得了第一名,但她一点都不开心7.他宁可呆在家里而不愿去参加聚会8.如果你知道它可能在什么地方,请给我打电话9.一定有什么东西造访我们小区的佳户10.我们都为杰克感到骄傲
1.I'll try my best to let my parents angry 2.At last he decided to learning to swim 3.Who invented this lie 4.If you have a 100 million us dollars,how will you do 5.Friday night I allowed and friends go to see a movie 6.Although Jenny took first place,but she is not at all happy 7.He would rather stay at home rather than go to a party 8.If you know it may in any place,please call me 9.There must be something visited our village of beautiful household 10.We all feel proud to jack
1. I will try not to mess with my parents angry 2. Finally, he determined to learn how to swim 3. Who made up this lie 4. If you have 100 million, how would you do 5. Friday night ...

我要回帖

更多关于 求小紫本翻译 的文章

随机推荐